Closed Romancing the Sunset

Nai'a intended on enjoying the sunset alone, but fate had other sinful plans in mind.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Romancing the Sunset Alone

Postby Nai'a on January 22nd, 2013, 4:52 pm

When Valo stared into her dark grey eyes, with his dark green ones, she felt like she was drowning in the depths of his eyes, his pleasant smile igniting those dark green orbs of his. Then he was vague in his reply to her insinuating that he needed to get back to his lady. ”And you know all about my missus I see?” Nai’a’s head slanted slightly, her small brows scrunching together in a little frown, as she did not know if he was being serious or if he was just joking. “So does he have a lady, or doesn’t he? Nai’a pondered this thought, as she examined the handsome man’s flawless face.

Her thoughts were quickly abandoned when his soft and warm grey jacket was wrapped around her shoulders. The large jacket engulfed her small frame, almost instantly warming her shivering body. Nai’a blushed a little more at this kind gesture, and a small smile pulled at the left corner of her mouth, as she looked up from the jacket to Valo. “That was very kind of you sweet Valo. But you must be cold too.” Nai’a’s word came out with a softness that held a seductive hint to them. She was about to scoot closer to the man to help warm his body, but Meka of course had to interrupt the thought, which made Nai’a giggle and stroke his belly, moving him to her other shoulder.

She scooted her body close to Valo’s, pressing her now warm body up against his side. “There is no reason for you to be cold. We can always share. Or I can always make a fire if you wish to linger a little longer?” Nai’a wondered if he would linger longer, or if he did indeed have a lady you must attend to this night. That thought made her face bloom in a blush once again, her mind traveling where it should not go, making it harder to look at this man without a small pink blush forming on her face.
Due to college I will not be as active as I was. Sorry, but do not give up on me :)! I will reply ASAP
Nai'a
Healing is the art of caring.

Words: 184578
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2012, 6:37 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Valo on January 22nd, 2013, 7:32 pm

It saddened him a little that she did not enquire as to his missus. But then again that gave him less chance to play his subtly cruel games with the lady and for that perhaps he should have been thankful rather than disheartened. Then again, whatever his emotion, it was cleverly disguised by his self composure and that pleasant smile of his.

“That was very kind of you sweet Valo. But you must be cold too.” she spoke before her little friend made a loud exclamation as to what he thought about the entire ordeal. She however seemed to take little notice of his exclamations and accusations. And before the young artist noticed, she scooted up beside him and rested her cheek against his soft silk shirt, a sweet attempt at keeping him warm.

Almost instinctively his arm wound around her, holding her fragile body just a little closer, providing just a little more warmth. "Don't worry about me." he whispered and his honey voice was soothing and gentle. "But it is nearing dusk now. Perhaps we should move this delightful conversation elsewhere, for I fear the chilly fingers of nightfall are upon us."
Red
Valo
The man who's very name means light

Words: 431511
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2012, 5:14 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Zeltiva Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Nai'a on January 22nd, 2013, 8:20 pm

Her sensitive nose picked up Valo’s scent, which was rather odd; there was the smell of paint, and something sweet, like that of sunshine after a spring rain. She inhaled deeply, committing this scent to memory; she did not want to forget such a peculiar smell, although it was rather odd that she sniffed him. The feel of his silk shirt against her pale cheek, made her feel like she was laying her head on a cloud. Valo’s arm wrapped around her, holding her smaller body a little closer against his own. Meka of course did not like this exchange, and started squeaking and chattering at Valo’s arm. But Nai’a ignored the little monkey’s protests, as Valo whispered in a soothing voice. Telling her not to worry about him, and that they needed to go elsewhere.

Nai’a frowned slightly, she did not know where else they could possibly go, but he was right. The temperature would only keep dropping till the arctic weather would become too unbearable. She did not want to move from the man’s warm embrace though; it was comfortable and new to her. But she refrained from pouting and complaining, and shifted her body away, handing him his coat as she stood up, retrieving her cloak shaking the sand from it, and wrapping it around her body. Meka complained from all of the movement, and switching of clothing, but then settled down when she moved away from Valo. Nai’a could not understand why Meka was so nervous around Valo, he was such a kind gentleman, but she supposed Meka just did not like sharing her attention with another.

“Where is it that you would like to go to continue our conversation? I do not know of anywhere yet, Zeltiva is still fairly new to me. Unless you are just being kind, and really do need to go tend to your nightly duties to your lady?” Nai’a cleared her throat looking away as her face became a shade of pink at her words, referring to his intimacy with this supposed lady, whether or not she existed she was unsure, she wanted to know though, but did not want to pry into his personal life. Nai’a kept her eyes casted skyward, admiring the darkened sky, and hiding her blushing face, as she waited for Valo to answer her.

Due to college I will not be as active as I was. Sorry, but do not give up on me :)! I will reply ASAP
Nai'a

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Valo on January 23rd, 2013, 7:39 am

Upon handing him back his jacket, she spoke again but this time her eyes wondered the sea scape, ashamed perhaps of the bold remark. The expression attempting at hiding that pink blush, which was all by hidden from Valo. He stepped closer to her and before she had the time to notice, her little frame was pressed against his warm chest and the soft fabric that covered it, his jacket once again wound around her shoulders as he whispered into her ear. "You will be cold on the way there. Please do me the honour of not catching a cold."

There was the softest of smiles on his face as his arm wound around her waist for just a moment, holding her from retaliating and the fingers of the other gently clasped her chin, motioning her so that their eyes were locked. All his action was so incredibly gentle and his face was now just inches from hers, his lips within kissing distance, so the if she just propped her self up on her tiptoes a little - for Valo was a gentleman of admirable height - she could indulge in the taste of his pale lips.

But instead of kissing her, Valo kept his composure calm and relaxed, almost a little carefree as he spoke quietly, finally a reply to her question. "Well there is but two places one can visit, this fine evening. The first one is the World's End." He moved back, parting them and gesturing his hand towards the docks. "However if one is in the need of more intimate company, perhaps peace and quiet for a delightful conversation, I may invite you to my humble homestead so that you may meet my lady, dear Nai'a." The soft smile of his now turned into a gentle smirk. "But I tell you solemnly, she has her ways of keeping the place in a perpetual state of abominable disorder."

He didn't show it, but Valo realised precisely how those words would have sounded. And there was something very cunning in that smile of his, though the emerald surfaces of his eyes could not lie. They were filled by the innocence of a lonely man, simply looking for conversation to relieve him from that loneliness. Why then did he play this strange, eloquent game? Perhaps a little fun. The answer was unclear, but perhaps it lingered there, somewhere between the lines of his words.
Red
Valo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Nai'a on January 24th, 2013, 6:39 pm

Valo caught Nai’a off guard, his jacket came around her shoulders, and her body pressed firmly against his chest, they stood they chest to chest, making Nai’a blush deeply, but she liked how his body felt against hers, making her lower stomach tingle with addiction, wanting more of that feeling. Nai’a just nodded at his words, agreeing to wear his jacket. She could not form words, the language had seem to leave her mind, as his arm wound around her waist for that brief moment, torturing her nerves, making her body shudder ever so slightly at the contact. His soft and elegant fingers clasped her chin, making her eyes lock with his, Nai’a’s heart beat quickened as she stared up into those dark green eyes of his, his face inches from her own. She thought for a moment that maybe he would kiss her with those soft lips of his, something that her body was now craving; she wanted to taste his lips, knowing it would be the sweetest of sins.

She stood there, still as one could be, her body shivering slightly from his touch, her mouth begging for his to touch hers. But he never leaned down to kiss her, instead he spoke, that warm honey voice stroking her ears softly, as he gave her the options of where they could go from here. If it wasn’t for the fact that Nai’a tried to compose of herself of a lady that had manners, she would of pounced on Valo and taken that kiss she longed for, but instead she listened intently to his words, trying to banish the sinful thoughts of him from her head, not really succeeding in doing so.

When he mentioned his home, and his lady, and how she keeps the place in disorder, Nai’a could not help the rather girlish giggle that escaped her mouth, it waivered ever so slightly from her nerves and what her body demanded. Nai’a stayed quiet for a moment after the laugh had died down, and she chewed on her lower lip, a nervous habit.

”I think I would love to see this disorder mess you speak of, and this lady that resides there.” Nai’a spoke softly, looking up at the man’s beautiful face, hoping he would take her to his home. Meka had grown quiet and Nai’a looked over at the little thing, and noticed he had curled up and fell asleep on her shoulder. Nai’a smiled softly, bringing her attention back to Valo, she was at a loss of words, she did not know what to say to the man, her body was screaming at her, and she knew what her body would like to say, but she kept it reined in, not letting herself succumb to the needs and wants of a young woman.

Nai'a

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Valo on January 24th, 2013, 8:36 pm

Valo could clearly see that scarlet blush on her cheeks, that nervous chewing of her lip. For his observant eyes of an artist missed nothing. And he knew well the effect he had on her, for it was the same perhaps as all women who fall blindly for his beauty. Yes, he was a beautiful man indeed and his boldness and his charisma and the very manner with which he conversed and acted, it all merely added to his beauty, rendering him a a flame to which women fled like moths. Valo means light and light he was.

”I think I would love to see this disorder mess you speak of, and this lady that resides there.”

As she spoke those words, Valo's entire expression rearranged into a radiant smile and a burning innocence within it. A sudden burst of energy to his words as he took her hands in his and proclaimed "Ah that's wonderful. You will adore my lady, if I may be so bold as to state. Or at least I hope you will, for personally she fills me with discontent often."

Having gathered their belongings, the pair headed for the dock and then up towards East Street, before turning into a wider alley in one of the residential quarters. Valo's home lingered at the very end of that alley, little and humble. With a degree of haste, the Inarta rummaged his pockets for the key. The sound of mizas rattled in his pocket.

Upon finally finding said key, not in the pocket of his jacket, but in that of his trousers, a stranger who previously walked the streets in a state of a hurry, bumped into him and briskly walked away, murmuring hostile apologies. It was only once the man turned the corner and disappeared from view that Valo, having thoroughly checked his pockets for he could have sworn the stranger's hand made it's way into them, realised a total of 5 golden mizas and 2 copper ones had been stolen from him. Internally he cursed in the most foul Nari known to him, externally however he kept the composure of a gentleman, refusing to scar the lady's ears with foul language. An emotion of clear displeasure, than defeat crossed his feature, before a smile returned and finally he proceeded to open the door.

A jagged creak of the key entering the lock filled the air. A rusty rustle of turning and alas the haste of a crack, before the door swung open. Any memory of the previous unhappy event, any longing for his stolen money, had been wiped from Valo's mind now, which focused only upon her and with the utmost graceful gesture of his arm, he announced. "My dear Nai'a,I'm pleased to present my lady."

What lingered beyond the door frame was a barrage of art work, tubes and tubelets of paint, brushes scattered in manifestation of disorder. Canvases were stacked one on top of another wherever the eye may look. Fresh paintings of the city and it's architecture loitered upon easels. A large sketch book in black binding was propped up against the wall. And among all of that mess what a hearth, which he quickly proceeded to light, filling the front room with the warm glow of dancing tongues of flames.
Red
Valo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Nai'a on January 24th, 2013, 11:32 pm

Nai’a hid her discomfort in hearing Valo speak of his lady, she did not want him to have a lady, nor did she really want to meet this lady either. Jealous already sparked inside her and she banished that emotion, she shouldn’t feel that way, they wasn’t that close yet. But still her animal instinct was screaming MINE when he spoke of his missus. Nai’a gathered her belongings though, and followed Valo to his home, silent in thought of who won this kind man’s heart.

Nai’a stood there looking at Valo with a slight frown as he dug for his key, hearing the jingle of money in his pockets as he did so. Nai’a could not help the small smile on her face at his loss of the key; the man appeared so organized in conversation, so it was rather funny to see he was not as organized as he first appeared to be. He finally found the key in his trousers, and a man bumped into as he walked by briskly, murmuring quick apologies as she hurried on down the street. Nai’a frowned at the man’s hasty retreat, thinking the man rude at such behavior, but she casted those thoughts aside, as Valo opened the door.

The creak of the key entering the lock made her heart beat in excitement as well as curiosity of what was hidden behind this man’s door. She was about to see a side of Valo she had never seen before, nor knew she ever would see. The door swung open on, as Valo’s sweet voice filled her ears once again, [i]”My dear Nai’a, I’m pleased to present my lady.” Nai’a hid the regret on her face, as she stepped inside, and looked for this lady. But what she saw was not a lady, it was art work, beautiful paintings, and the supplies scattered in disorder. Nai’a stayed silent as she stepped further in, while Valo was lighting the hearth.

When the flames lit his home with a warm glow, she looked at the canvases quietly, she stayed this way for a few chimes looking at all the beautiful paintings he had done, before turning to Valo with a bright smile on her face, adding to the glow of the room, the flames dancing on her face and body in their merriment, fighting away the chill.

”Oh Valo, these are beautiful paintings. I knew I smelled that on you, but I was not for sure. You are so talented. And…” Nai’a paused, her face blushing once more, as she continued ”I am glad there was not another lady here.” Nai’a chuckled lightly at her own embarrassment at her bold words, as she looked up at Valo, the flames making her dark grey eyes twinkle like the stars in the night sky.

Nai'a

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Valo on January 25th, 2013, 10:24 pm

”Oh Valo, these are beautiful paintings. I knew I smelled that on you, but I was not for sure. You are so talented. And…” Nai’a paused, her face blushing once more, as she continued ”I am glad there was not another lady here.”

The artist took a moment to observe the woman's skin as the glow from the hearth plaid upon her porcelain feature. Gentle shadows formed naturally in the hollows of her face, elevating the highlights in a magnificence of chiaroscuro. A fluid juxtaposition of light and darkness. He looked into her eyes or sparking grey and the many complimentary colour that made such a lovely grey.

"Oh really?" he questioned. A bold smirk playing on his lips, a flirtations smirk. "And why is that, may I be so bold as to inquire?"

With a smile as gentle as the glow of the embers, yet equally as stunning and mysterious, he stepped beside the Kelvic and held her little hands in his long, slender ones. Fingers entwined into a soft weave. His eyes, so gentle, caressed her very feature with their gaze, locking with her twinkling ones in a moment of silence between them, before the ivory fingers reached for her face. His skin made contact with the pink velvet of her hair, tucking it behind her ear so that he may see her face more clearly.

"Nai'a." he spoke and his words rolled from his tongue in an elaborate softness. The accent that was present in his voice had now intensified subtly, furthering his impression of an exotic, charming young gentleman. "You would make an exquisite painting."
Red
Valo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Nai'a on January 26th, 2013, 11:23 am

The smirk upon the lips of Valo, made Nai’a’s beating heart quicken. It was devious and playful, flirtatious and sinful. The warm glow cascading on Valo’s body made Nai’a’s body heat with lust. His luxurious scarlet hair seemed to be glowing like that of the fire, framing his handsome face. The shadows made the perfection she saw in the sculptor of his face stand out prominently in view, making her want to reach out and stroke those beautiful curves, just to be certain they were indeed real.

Valo’s soft hand reached out to her face, and Nai’a could not help but hold her breath in anticipation of his touch, as their eyes seem to lock upon one another, Valo tucked her hair behind her sensitive ear, making a slight chill run down her spine, her body wanting more of his touches, in a more sinful fashion.

Then his charming and exotic voice spoke once more, telling her that she would make an exquisite painting. Lust seemed to fill her body, rolling in a chaotic splendor, like that of the waves of the ocean. Her modesty seemed to have been stripped from her, in the gaze of the man standing before her. She battled with the lust, trying to not succumb to how Valo made her body react. But she was too weak to resist such charm, such beauty. Nai’a stepped back silently, and kept her eyes locked with the deep green ones before her. Nai’a removed her cloak slowly, placing it on the floor. Then she slowly unlaced the front of her dress. Letting go of the material, it cascaded down her body, pooling around her ankles.

She stood before Valo now, completely naked, exposed for his eyes to devour and consume. A light pink flush on her cheeks was all the color that could be seen on her pale hairless flesh, the shimmering gnosis mark of Rak'Keli swirled down from the outsides of her shoulders down her arms, and the thin pink scar from her time as a slave was barely visibly in the glow of the hearth. Her voice came out in a soft yet seductive tone, as she kept her eyes on Valo, ”I would love for you to paint me sweet Valo.” That was all she needed to say, all she could say.

Nai'a

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Romancing the Sunset

Postby Valo on January 27th, 2013, 2:27 pm

He watched as she stepped back and untied her cloak first, then her dress. The material slipped off to reveal a flawless body beneath, before his eyes. Naked skin, luscious curves. A sweet blush across her cheeks. A strange marking that snaked and swirled upon her flesh. A subtle scar which his eyes could not miss. How it pleased him so. How a sudden wave of lust washed over him, longing to hold her close. He was the one biting his lip this time as he took perhaps a moment too long to please his eyes with the woman before him.

For just a moment he weighed up his position. She was truly, merely a stranger, despite the feeling that by now perhaps they were life long friends. Observing her actions, her body language closely, Valo could not help but conclude that there was an apparent attraction between them, a suspense within which they hovered. And he could either be a gentleman and do as he promised. He could paint her beautiful body; or he could take advantage of the occasion and sweep her off her feet. He could break that suspense and be of service to the woman he had spent the last couple of hours admiring.

As time passes we grow older and wiser but some things never change.

He stepped a little closer to her. His very manner radiating with overpowering confidence. "Nai'a, you are so incredibly beautiful." he said but did not wait for a reply, for his hands gently grasped her face and his lips met with her's in a warm, lustful kiss. And his body was beside her's now, towering over her slightly for his height as impressive and his lips caressed her's with such sensuous touch that any woman would have melted in his arms.
Red
Valo

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext