Closed Romancing the Sunset

Nai'a intended on enjoying the sunset alone, but fate had other sinful plans in mind.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Romancing the Sunset

Postby Nai'a on January 28th, 2013, 8:49 am

She stood there before Valo, once modest and ashamed of him seeing her body, now confident and clam, lust controlling her actions and emotions. There was something about this man, something she could not put her finger on, that made her melt when he looked at her. This attraction between her and Valo slightly worried her, as it was a dangerous thing. For now she would just enjoy the way his eyes roaming over her exposed flesh made her feel. She could not help the feeling over butterflies flying in her lower stomach as his eyes roamed her flesh.

Valo stepped closer to her, his body language speaking confidence as his beautiful and sweet voice spoke once more, ”Nai’a, you are so incredibly beautiful.”, he did not wait for a reply from her. Instead his soft elegant hands gently grasped her face, making Nai’a look up into those dark green pools as his lips met with her own, in a warm, lustful kiss. Nai’a could not help the little gasp of surprise as their lips met, which quickly faded into a sensuous kiss between her and Valo. She could feel her body reacting to his soft lips upon her own, moving ever so slightly and agonizingly slow. Nai’a’s hands roamed up his shirt, her slightly cold palms laying on his warm chest, as she deepened the kiss between them.

She pulled away slightly, and looked up at him, her lips now red from the passion between the two of them. She moved her hands to the waist band of his pants, resting there for a second. She stood on her tip-toes seeking his soft lips with her own once more, kissing him with a fiery passion, a deep need, as she worked at his pants with her hands. She broke away once more as she slid his pants down to his ankles, and came back up pulling his shirt off of him. Now he was exposed for her view and she drank in his beautifully sculpted body, the vision of his naked flesh making the lust ignite even more, she stood there looking down at his groin area, a small smile on her face as she looked up at Valo once more, ”I suppose the painting can just wait…?” Nai’a asked in a soft and breathless voice, her body demanding more from Valo now, shivering slightly from the intimate kiss they shared.

Due to college I will not be as active as I was. Sorry, but do not give up on me :)! I will reply ASAP
Nai'a
Healing is the art of caring.

Words: 184578
Joined roleplay: December 31st, 2012, 6:37 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Romancing the Sunset

Postby Valo on January 28th, 2013, 7:30 pm

The kiss they shared was that of utmost sweetness and truth it was, he didn't suppose it having quite this magnitude of an affect oh him. The burning of her lip, the inquisitive hands exploring his chest with no timidness to them. And when she touched him, it was with a cool hand and when she stripped away his inhibitions together with his clothing, it was in the manner of lustful want. And perhaps it was an inflation of his ego, this mannerism of her's, but her body language spoke clearly and concisely of this want. Her eyes now praying upon the man who knew not shame of his body, even when those grey eyes halted upon those part which men should be modest about.

Valo however was not modest in the least, for he knew well his own beauty. Not a thought of narcissism, but a thought of a man who knew well what beauty was for his eyes were those of an artist. And this he stood before her in all his glory, a provoking smirk within his feature. His chest inflated and deflated with great fluidity, his slender form her's to take. And what would come of the night was her's to make. For perhaps it was an inflation of his ego, but the artist truly wanted to test just how far the woman would go in response to her own apparent craving of his flesh.
Red
Valo
The man who's very name means light

Words: 431511
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2012, 5:14 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Zeltiva Seasonal Challenge (1)

Romancing the Sunset

Postby Jester on February 11th, 2013, 7:20 am

Thread Graded!!

Valo :
XP Awarded
  • +4 Painting
  • +2 Seduction
  • +1 Rhetoric
  • +2 Observation

Lores Awarded
  • Texture Matters, Too
  • Meka's Just Jealous
  • Pink Dolphins Aren't Fish!
  • Some Things Never Change

Nai'a :
XP Awarded
  • +2 Swimming
  • +2 Seduction
  • +2 Observation

Lores Awarded
  • Valo's Scent
  • The Colors of a Zeltivan Sunset
  • Valo's Mistress is The Canvas

Notes :
  • Cool thread guys. Meka added a nice bit of humor, I enjoyed that quite a bit. And Valo, your painter's eye description of the sunset was very impressive as well, thank you for that

"The difference between a jester and a fool is that the jester knows he's a jester"

DISCLAIMER: If you think I have been foolish in grading your thread, don't hesitate to PM me. I am happy to take another look at anything you feel is in error, but keep in mind the other Storytellers and I have final say.

Created by the Wonderful, the Fabulous, the Mysterious, Coltyn!
Jester
Grade Monkey

Words: 19637
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2013, 3:19 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous