Three Random Questions

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Three Random Questions

Postby Ladivan Amaryllis on January 13th, 2013, 11:26 pm

Hi there! I'm still trying to get familiar with things around here. I'm trying to avoid asking questions which can easily be answered by the wiki or through the search function in the forums, but here are some that I can't seem to find answers for.

1. The Suvan Sea is JUST the body of water inside Mizahar, right? Does the ocean have a name?

2. The lore makes it clear that small villages and cabins can't exist out in the wild, but are there colonies out there established by larger cities?

3. This portion of the Price List left me with questions. It's under the Structures section, under Sample Complex Structures. http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Price_list#Structures

Simple Inn - This is the type of inn one may find along well established roads and trade routes.

Does this mean there are Inns out in the wildlands in places where there are roads and trade routes?

Thank you in advance for the help!
Ladivan Amaryllis
Player

Words: 2283
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2013, 12:12 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Three Random Questions

Postby Verilian on January 14th, 2013, 6:58 pm

Hi! I wish I knew all the answers to your questions, but I don't, so somebody will have to fill in the blanks. But I'll answer what I can.

1. Yes, it is just the big body of water in the middle. As far as the ocean, I do not know if it has a name.

2. There are a few small places here and there in the wild. Along the Kabrin roads there are Traveler Shelters which aren't communities, per say.. but they are places to stay. There are a few outposts and watch stations as well, especially in Sylira, but there are also some Isur ones in Kalea.. and I know the Myrians regularly patrol the jungle. So those are out there.. then you have Thunder Bay, which is sort of a seasonal community. And there are probably a few other minor locations, but by and large, there are not any "colonies" or anything like that.

3. No, there are not, to my knowledge. I think Gillar was just kind of using that as an example.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Three Random Questions

Postby Ladivan Amaryllis on January 15th, 2013, 12:35 am

Okay! Gillar using that as an example makes a lot of sense. Thanks, this helps quite a bit actually. :)
Ladivan Amaryllis
Player

Words: 2283
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2013, 12:12 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet