Quest Unlocked Secrets [Haeli]

Haeli meets a mysterious individual seeking assistance.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Unlocked Secrets [Haeli]

Postby Gillar on January 21st, 2013, 4:06 am

Night had just fallen upon the city of Lhavit and the illumination of the mystical skyglass blanketed the city in a kaleidoscope of soft familiar, comforting light. In the midst of this hypnotic glow, a shrouded figure walked the streets in a way that spoke a purpose. They made their way through the city on their way to what was the shell of Lhavit's first crystal observatory. The figure stopped and looked up at the rather large, crystal domed structure that held the object of their search. Large crystalline doors stood closed although from the light and occasional sound coming from behind them, the shop known as 'All Things Wild' appeared to be open for business.

Pushing the doors open and stepping inside, the figure was met with the scent of fresh herbs and spices with the sounds of tinkling water and rustling leaves. It was warm and the sight of the natural world indoors was everywhere. Taking a few moments to locate what they had been searching for, the figure made their way through the indoor wilds to a counter set up in front of a set of apothecary doors. There the figure approached Haeli, the shop's mistress.

On the other side of the counter from Haeli stood a tall figure dressed in light gray traveling robes that hid their features from onlookers. Around the figure's waist was a sword belt and a fancy looking rapier. From beneath a shadowed cowl, the figure asked in a soft yet masculine voice, "Excuse me, young lady, might you be Haeli Twilight? If so, I come baring a proposition that I feel would be beneficial to us both."

Of course he knew that he was indeed speaking to Haeli although etiquette called for some form of formality in an introduction. Pulling back his cowl as he spoke, the figure revealed the face of a man in his late 20's with hazel eyes, short dark hair and strong, blunt angles.

"My name is Corys Dawning and I need you're help."
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Unlocked Secrets [Haeli]

Postby Haeli on February 27th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Placeholder! I'm so sorry I've been so absent!
Haeli
The stars in the sky have all the answers.

Words: 366819
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2010, 9:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)