Flashback [FLASHBACK] Leth's night (Arckhebohn)

"I'm failing free..."

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An inland sea created by Ivak's cataclismic fury during the Valterrian, the Suvan Sea is a major trade route and the foremost hub for piracy in Mizahar. [lore]

[FLASHBACK] Leth's night (Arckhebohn)

Postby Eida on February 10th, 2013, 2:53 pm

Eida ate all the fruit she got and looked at Arck. She didn't know what now. But it would be better for them to rest until night. It was a long day and night for her.

- We should get a safe place and rest I'm tired...

She said and stood up. She covered her body and head with the cloak and went near the Kelvic. She picked up the bag that Arckebohn brought with himself. She kneeled down to him. She winked at him.
-I'll bring your package. We should go now. You need some rest too. At night we can find new things in the nature and know new things about us. So...- She stood up and reached her hands to the Kelvic.- Let's go, my dear raven! She was so happy, she was so calm. The Moon brought mysterious things, The Sun showed how wonderful could be these things. Eida depended on the man in front of her. She found a good friend. They both even were shapeshifting. Eida "gave her fate into the Kelvic's hand." She wanted to learn so much about herself, about the wonderful night with stars and the Moon. And most importantly she wanted to learn so much about Arck and the nature he lives in...
Last edited by Eida on February 23rd, 2013, 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eida
Daughter of Leth

Words: 97147
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 8:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arckhebohn on February 10th, 2013, 3:36 pm

As the girl kneeled next to him he felt something what he have never felt before. He couldn't explain this emotion because it was new for him but nonetheless he liked it. It gave him some kind of hope and energy to go forward. No matter where their path leads to he was sure that it will be a lifelong journey. He got up and stretched his arms. He was far away from recovering his fatigue completely but at least he was ready for going.

- Thank you. But before leaving I have to put back my stuff in my bag. It might be useful later. After she said the last sentence he couldn't help blushing. ~ Dear raven.. ~ He smiled at Eida. That kindness she showed made him stronger and enthusiastic than ever before. They both have gone through a lot of things since yesterday. But without supporting each other it wouldn't be like this as it is now. He walked some steps away where he put his things. It wasn't much except what he found in this place when he was living here. One or two things were from the humans who captured him but there were also other things what he found in different places. Once he packed everything he went back and handed over his bag to Eida.

- If you don't mind I'll travel with you in my other form. We can avoid animals and other things that way if I watch our path from the sky.
After he said this he changed to a raven and then watched Eida when she will be ready. He tilted his head as someone who was curious about something.

~ Let's go then... My dear Ethaefal! ~
Arckhebohn
The Bird of the Night

Words: 38803
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2013, 4:19 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Anchor on February 12th, 2013, 7:00 pm

Loot

Eida's Find :
Skill Points
Swimming 1
Interrogation 1

Lore
Fall from the Divine
Arckhebohn - Man & Raven
Dangerous Suvan Sea
Offering Protection
Burn of the Sun
A New Adventure with Arckhebon

Arckhebohn's Find :
Skill Points
Wilderness Survival 1
Hunting 1
Interrogation 1

Lore
Woman from the Water
Eida - Daughter of Leth
Ethaefal's Appearance
A Desire to Help Eida
Eida's Fate of Change

A good read for both of you! The glimpses into both of your characters were insightful, and it looks as if the two of them will have plenty of fun together. :D

Just a side note, this isn't a requirement but it would have made things much easier if you used speech marks when you were talking. Eida especially since you only embolden the words being said, it can be a bit confusing at times. You're not being marked for it or anything, just thought I'd give honest feedback.

Happy writing you two, looking forward to your adventures!
Will be gone for a couple days, grades need lifting

The Suvan Sea

The Suvan Sea *** Fierce Currents OOC *** Current Events

Black Rock
(Temporary Responsibility)
Black Rock *** Morbid Musings OOC *** Domain Lore
Anchor
Come diving with me

Words: 155953
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2012, 4:21 am
Race: Staff account
Office