Solo A Duel for Natalie

Sira comes home after a day of teaching Yasi to find Natalie up to no good with a boy.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

A Duel for Natalie

Postby Sira on February 26th, 2013, 11:17 pm

Sira stood there for a few chimes, trying to decide what to do. Natalie loved him.. it was possible she was going to bond with him, even. But he was clearly a bad person. Sira needed to do something. Finally she stormed into the bedroom. Aaron was lounged out on the bed, waiting for her.

"If you think I'm going to petch you, you've got another thing coming. Now get out of my aerie, and you stay away from my daughter!"

Aaron simply smiled and lightly shook his head.

"No.. I don't think so."

Sira fumed. She had expected some resistance, of course, but she didn't expect it to be so... casual. The kelvic crossed the room, grabbing the man by the hem of his shirt and pulling him close.

"Get out and stay away or-"

"Or what? I already proved I can take you in a fight. And this," his hand slithered up along Sira's body and over her breasts until it came to rest on the collar around her neck, "Protect's me from the real you, doesn't it? Besides.. what are you going to do, kill me? Isn't that why you're having to wear that now. Kill me, and they'll never take it off. You think they will trust you now? No.. I think hurting me would be very, very bad for you. And for Natalie. Imagine what would happen if you got into worse trouble.. or even died?"

Sira's eyes widened, her jaw dropped, and she staggered back in silence. He was right.. she couldn't touch him. She was on strict probation. If she caused trouble, any trouble, she might never get the collar off. And if she killed him... the Valintar might just deem her a threat not worth keeping around. None of it was Sira's fault, but the situation she found herself in was one in which she could do literally nothing. If Sira was stripped of her status or killed, Natalie and Aidara would both lose everything. Without Sira, Aidara was an avora. Without Sira, Natalie would be an orphan.. and while she was certain Aidara would take her in, the healer would have to sacrifice her own life to care for Natalie's. Sira couldn't let that happen. Any of it.

"So... ...what do you want with me?"

"Let's keep it simple for now," Aaron responded, standing and loosening the buckle holding up his pants. "Get on your knees."

~End

Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Words: 737381
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A Duel for Natalie

Postby Whimsy on March 27th, 2013, 11:50 am

Sira

Experience Lore
+1 Weapon: Shortbow Using the Shortbow to Build Up Strength and Endurance
+2 Teaching Walking in on One's Daughter in Compromising Positions
+1 Intimidation Motherly Discipline
+4 Weapon: Talon Sword Challenging your Daughter's Suitor
+1 Tactics Dirty Fighting
Beat by a Sleazy Avora
Blackmailed by your Daughter's Lover

Comments
Wonderful writing about a not-so-wonderful sleazy Avora. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes... PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away."
Louis de Bernières

[ Floating AS of Kalea ]
Whimsy
made of tiny stories

Words: 121180
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2012, 1:04 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous