Blackmail and Blades (Closed/Mature)

Aaron continues to Blackmail Sira for sexual favors, and Sira takes her frustrations out with her Talon Sword

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Sira on February 27th, 2013, 4:37 pm

Timestamp: 50th of Winter, 512 AV
DISCLAIMER: Mature Content
Continuation from A Duel for Natalie

"He's the best thing that's ever happened to me, Mom!"

Sira was sitting on one of the couches in her aerie, talking with her daughter. Natalie had just come home from a date with her new boyfriend, Aaron. Apparently he had treated her to a picnic near one of the hot springs, then taken her on a romantic walk through the Underground Forest. It was all Sira could to not to grab her daughter and shake some sense into her. Aaron had a secret.. a dark secret. It was true, he had treated Natalie very well since they started 'dating,' and from what Sira could tell, he hadn't even slept with her yet. They appeared to be in love, but Sira knew that Aaron had a hidden agenda. He was only using Natalie to get to Sira. He had already proved it once.. and Sira did not doubt he would demand something of her again.

"Don't you think he's great, Mom?"

"Oh.. um, yeah, he's great, Natalie."

If only she could tell Natalie everything, but Aaron was blackmailing her. He had threatened to hurt Natalie, not physically, but emotionally, though Sira believed if he had to he would resort to physical threats as well. Furthermore, she couldn't get violent with him, because of her current situation, and he knew it. Sira was on probation. She couldn't do anything wrong, she couldn't cause any trouble, or she might never get her collar taken off. Worse so, she might be demoted to avora rank, or even executed, if she ended up killing someone. It took some convincing to keep the Valintar from beating her senseless after the incident at the Inclement Weather.

"You still don't like him, do you? Why won't you just accept him? Is it because he beat you at sparring? You should be happy that I found someone who can protect me!"

Sira sighed. She might have answered, but just then Aaron came out of the washroom. He locked eyes with Sira for a moment, then walked over and sat down next to her daughter, draping an arm around her shoulder.

"So, what were you two talking about?"

"I was just telling Mom about our day. I had such a wonderful time. It sucks that I have to go do my bendi now. I hope you don't think I'm a child for still having to do them."

"Of course I don't, Nat. It's only because you're a kelvic, they don't know what to do with you. I'm sure your mom felt awkward doing them once she got your age also, right Sira."

Sira had been sitting there, seething in rage, trying not to punch the man when he finally answered. ..although, calling him a man was a bit off. He was barely an avora, only just moved into the caste. A season ago he'd been a boy.

"What? Oh.. yeah, I had to do my tasks for several years, even though I was fully grown by then. They have to make sure we kelvics get the same education as everyone else though. ..don't worry, I finished my early, I'm sure you'll do the same."

It was torture to Sira, pretending that she was okay with everything. A few chimes later Natalie left, leaving Sira alone with Aaron. He claimed that he wanted to talk to Sira about some talon sword techniques, but Sira knew it was a lie. It was just an excuse for him to stay behind after Natalie was gone. As soon as the door was shut Aaron turned around, a lewd look in his eyes as he moved to sit on the couch. Sira stayed put, watching him with pure hatred plain on her face.

"Well now.. I think Natalie and I are hitting it off very well, don't you think?"

"I'm going to kill you. Soon."

"Oh, come on, Sira. I thought we were past that already? I thought we had an understanding? Besides.. I've managed to dig up some more dirt on you, and Aidara. I'd hate to see what happened if everyone found out the truth about Gwain. How you and Addy killed him?

Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Words: 737381
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Sira on February 27th, 2013, 5:49 pm

Sira rocked back in her chair when he said those words. Gwain.. it had been a long time ago. How could he have known about that? If he knew about Gwain, what else did he know about? Gwain was an avora who tried to force sexual favors from Aidara in exchange for work to be done. Aidara had jokingly accepted, assuming he had also been joking at the time. But Gwain had not been joking, and when Addy tried to back out of the arrangement things got violent. It ultimately ended in Gwain's death, and the story was quickly swept under the carpet. Technically, Sira and Addy had nothing to worry about, the killing had been justified.. but with the mistakes Sira had made recently, having Gwain's death brought to light was the last thing she needed.

"Oh, so you do remember Gwain? He was my uncle, you know."

Once again Sira was rocked, and her mouth opened in surprise. Gwain.. was Aaron's uncle? Which meant.. this was all just revenge! How far would he take his revenge? And why wasn't he taking it out on Aidara, too? Or was he planning that already?

"You're uncle was dek shit, and even calling him that is an insult to the dek. I killed him, and I'll kill you too."

"No. You won't. And do you know why? Because you have too much to lose.. and maybe you're thinking you don't care? Well, I'm not the only one who is mad at you. I won't hurt Natalie, but I can't promise somebody else wont. You'll do exactly as I say, if you want her to be alright."

And there it was. The threat she had been waiting for. Sira didn't know if he actually had people watching Natalie, but she couldn't be sure. It was true though, there were a lot of people pissed off at her, fuming like a volcano ready to explode. Even though it wasn't her fault, many lives had been lost at the Weather, and she was certain there were a lot of people out there who wanted revenge. But what was Aaron's plan? To humiliate her? Was that what he wanted? It didn't seem like enough.. would he actually hurt Natalie? Sira couldn't be sure, but for the time, she had only one choice. To do whatever he wanted her to.

"Fine.. you win. What do you want from me."

"I want you to get on your knees."

Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Sira on February 27th, 2013, 6:04 pm

Once again Sira was forced to perform oral sex on Aaron. But he would not let it end there, not that time. After they were done, Aaron went to recline on the couch, and Sira remained where she was on her knees, wiping her face clean and rubbing her soar throat. It had not been pleasant. He had been forceful this time, and Sira wondered briefly if he even took any real pleasure from it. Not that she wanted him to feel pleasure, anyway. She hoped he didn't.

"Stand up. And take off your clothes, I want to see you. No.. on second thought, just take off your top. I don't want to spoil all the surprises in one night. Oh, and don't even think about touching that collar of yours. It stays on."

Hesitantly, Sira rose to her feet and pulled off her vinati, exposing her breasts to the man on the couch. Aaron licked his lips and motioned for Sira to come closer, and she obeyed. He kept motioning until she was within arms reach, and then he reached out with his hands and began to fondle them. Sira closed her eyes, not wanting to watch, but suddenly a sharp pain on her nipples forced her eyes back open and drove her to her knees as he pinched and twisted them painfully.

"Does that hurt? Good. I don't want you to take any enjoyment from what I do to you. I want all of it to hurt. And I want you to suffer through it all without a complaint. If you complain.. well, you already know the various consequences."

Sira nodded, hissing in pain as he twisted them again, and then returned to his fondling. It was not gentle, either, but painful, and humiliating. He slapped them, squeezed them, and twisted them in ways that nobody had ever done before, and she knew why. If a normal lover had ever tried such a thing to her, she would have killed him. This man knew it to, and he knew there was nothing Sira could do about it. After a while, and another oral session, Aaron finally decided to take his leave.

"I'll see you soon, Sira. And next time I don't want any resistance."

Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Sira on February 27th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Sira remained where she was for some time. She did not move until she coughed, spewing a
a combination of the man's fluids and a small amount of her own blood into her hand. Disgust, Sira ran into the bathing chamber and drew a bath as quickly as she could. She gargled hot water, spitting out more blood, before sinking into the warm water and pulling her knees up to her chest.

Sira had been through many things.. but nothing made her feel so bad as what Aaron was doing to her. He was using her like she had never been used before. He was threatening her status, her life, and most importantly of all her daughter. And there was nothing Sira could do to stop him, not without risking making everything worse. Sira began to scrub herself furiously, as if she could wash away what had happened to her. But the vile feeling just wouldn't wash off. After a while she broke down into tears.

Sira cried for at least a bell, she didn't stop until her tears ran dry, but when she finally did her feeling of helplessness and self loathing was slowly replaced by anger. Always, it was anger that drove Sira in the end. Really, she wasn't an angry person, most of the time, but when things became hopeless, anger was the emotion that pushed her through and allowed her to overcome. Sira raged around the aerie for a while, throwing cushions and in general just making a mess. When her rage finally subsided it was replaced with calm, and once again there was hope. Her mark glimmered in her hand at the feeling.. and an idea formed.

I have to kill him, she thought to herself. But I have to do it in a way that protects all of us. I have to beat him, fair and square, in a duel. He won't turn me down if I challenge him in front of Natalie. He might not love her, but his pride won't let him turn down a challenge. And then, I have to kill him.

Sira knew it would not be that easy. She would have to train. Despite being so young, Aaron was better than her... and technically older, but that wasn't important. Sira had to train, she had to beat him, and she had to kill him in the Fighting Pit. If she killed him there, in front of everybody, in a fair match, there was nothing anyone could do. She couldn't get in trouble for killing him there.

Now it's time to train.

Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Sira on February 27th, 2013, 6:36 pm

Sira quickly got dressed and grabbed her weapon, heading down to the Fighting Pit. When she arrived there were already a pair of men wrestling one another. Sira didn't bother to find out what the fight was about or to watch it, instead she quickly began her search for an opponent. After a while she found another endal, though she couldn't remember his name. He was carrying a sword, however, and that was enough.

"You. Spar me in the next round."

"What? I'm not sparring you, Sira."

"Why not? Afraid you'll get showed up by a girl?"

"Well.. no, but-"

"Well come on then, fight me!"

After a while the endal finally agreed. Sira picked an endal because she hoped that he would at least have some skill. She didn't want to fight somebody who didn't know what they were doing, that would be pointless. And the Fighting Pit was the best place to find the best fighters. When the match between the two men were over, Sira and her opponent walked out into the ring.

"We'll go to first blood, alright."

Her opponent nodded, and both took their positions, preparing for the fight. The man started things off, lunging forward and swinging at Sira with an overhand chop. Sira's blade met his, and the first sound of steel on steel rung out, causing a cheer from those who were watching. Sira might have enjoyed the attention if she had not been so determined. In fact, she wasn't really thinking clearly. She had jumped right into a fight, rather than take the time to practice or think things through. She just wanted to pommel somebody, really, and the pit was the best place she could think to do it.

As soon as their blades parted Sira advanced, following up the block with a chop of her own. The other endal was no novice, and quickly brought his own weapon back up to block, then shoved hard, sending Sira stumbling back a few steps. Sira fumed, and attacked again, this time nearly getting through.

"Sira, what's with you? Do I do something to piss you off?"

Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Sira on February 27th, 2013, 6:54 pm

Sira didn't answer. Instead she attacked again. She darted forward, this time swinging her blade horizontally at the man, forcing him to jump back to get out of the way. From the look in his eyes it seemed like he thought Sira wanted to kill him, but Sira didn't notice. She attacked again, and the endal blocked the attack. Sira attacked again, forcing him to dodge some more. This went on for a while, Sira relentlessly attacking the man while he avoided her every move. She was being reckless, careless, and it wasn't working.

Finally Sira's assault began to slow, and the endal noticed. On her next attack he deflected it and finally went on the offensive. He swing his sword at her right side, forcing Sira to block, then punched out with his left fist, hitting her square in the jaw. Sira staggered back and the man advanced, slashing her across the shoulder. Sira made a half-hearted attempt to block, but she was still seeing stars from the punch. The slash cut open her shoulder, though it was not very deep, and the fight was over.

"What the petch was that all about, Sira!?"

"I... nothing," Sira responded quietly. "I was.. I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone now."

Leaving the bewildered endal standing where he was, Sira exited the scene and made her way home, keeping a hand on her shoulder to keep in the blood. When she finally got back she went straight to Addy's supplies, finding some bandages and wrapping her wound. She had been stupid, and could have been severely hurt. She was lucky the endal was a reasonable man.. whatever his name was.

Okay, Sira, she thought to herself, You let your anger get out of control this time. ..so tomorrow, don't screw it up.

~End

Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Whimsy on March 29th, 2013, 10:10 pm

Sira

Experience Lore
+3 Weapon: Talon Sword Blackmailed by Daughter's Boyfriend
+1 Tactics Forced for Revenge
+1 Medicine Using Offensive Attacks
Wrapping Up Scratches

Comments
Very much looking forward to the 'next time'! PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away."
Louis de Bernières

[ Floating AS of Kalea ]
Whimsy
made of tiny stories

Words: 121180
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2012, 1:04 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook