Completed Ansayia, The Festival Of Color

1st of Spring, 513 AV.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An inland sea created by Ivak's cataclismic fury during the Valterrian, the Suvan Sea is a major trade route and the foremost hub for piracy in Mizahar. [lore]

Ansayia, The Festival Of Color

Postby Tsukiko on March 18th, 2013, 7:16 pm

She glanced up at the woman as she spoke. Though Ralira did not wait for a reply, Tsukiko nodded, her face settling into a mask of calm; she was determined to accept anything the fates told her. She had nothing else to guide her through this second life that had been forced upon her. Not that she could remember what her previous life had been. As the other woman looked at the first card, the Ethaefal noticed that she seemed surprised. While the fortuneteller explained the Wheel of Foturne, Tsukiko listened closely, storing the information for later thought. She wondered what kind of crisis would hit her life, and felt a slight flutter of uneasiness.

With the second card, she felt a slow smile of relief cross her face. 'I will not be alone,' she thought, a sense of warmth and confidence washing through her. It had been her largest fear since she had left the company of the Oceangem pod, this reassured her. She began to wonder if the cards had some kind of magic to them, vaguely noticing that the first two cards conflicted. Perhaps it was chance that they answered one of her questions, but seemed unlikely.

Listening to the explanation of the third card, her smile widened at the irony. 'The Moon card for the Moon Child,' she thought. The card seemed to explain most of her life since arriving in the Suvan, and it rung true within her. She knew that these cards had given her more insight than she would have thought possible. Tsukiko was silent for several chimes, thinking over the cards, and repeating Ralira's summary in thought, taking her words to heart.

"New opportunities.... see the world around me... do not hesitate.."
she murmured. Noticing the fortuneteller's intake of breath, she glanced up. Removing her water skin from her side, she offered it the her. "Here... Thank you... I'm not quite sure what to say... But I am happy and grateful to hear them. Ah, here!", she added, offering three sm. She had added the third out of gratitude for the good fortune she had been given. It was wise to never take such luck for granted.

She understood more than other would perhaps think. Even those that she did not, Tsukiko accepted as something that would happen, much as she had accepted her thoughts of meeting her pod. It would come to pass as it was meant to. Though as she thought this, she remembered what Ralira had said of the third card. 'I suppose I cannot wait for certain things to come to pass,' she thought, a wry smile flitting briefly across her features.

Looking around at the empty place around them, sudden thought came to her. "So... would you like to walk around the booths? Perhaps we can even set up one for you," she said, grinning playfully. "Besides, it is not every day that we are able to meet so many of our kin," she laughed as she glanced towards the boats, catching sight of what appeared to be a man, who had much drink in him, putting on a show for his companions.
Credits to Shausha
Tsukiko
Sings both night & noon, dreaming of the moon

Words: 123880
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2013, 1:15 am
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ralira Flow on March 20th, 2013, 4:50 pm

Ralira smiled and took a small swig of the offered water, ”Thank you dear, my throat was a little dry from so much talking. I hope that the fates has made things a little more clear for you. They have a way to answer more than one question, spoken and nonspoken. They are tricky like that.” Ralira said with a small chuckle handing her the water skin back. She should of brought her other belongings from her ship with her, but she did not want to be weighed down in case she was pulled into one of those dances the Svefra so enjoyed on days such as this.

Ralira looked down at the three sm, more than she had asked for, but grateful all the same, ”Thank you. You did not have to do this, but I will take it in gratitude.” Ralira said with a smile, standing up and brushing the sand off of her colorful clothing.

The woman offered for her company with browsing at the booths that were around them, Ralira nodded her head, ”Let us explore!” Ralira said with a little laugh in the wind. ”I think I am done with fortune telling for the day. There is a race after all later on that I will be entering, you should give it a thought as well.” Ralira gave the woman a wink, as they made their way to the other booths to see what wares they had to offer.
Ralira Flow
Follow the Flow of the Sea.

Words: 10212
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2013, 10:57 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Postby Radiant on June 3rd, 2014, 2:01 pm

Tsukiko :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +2 XP
Socialization +2 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP
Philosophy +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Ansayia: Celebration of Colors
Ralira: Acquaintance
Fortune Telling: Tarot Cards

Loots
-5 SM for fortune telling

Notes :
I gave what I could.

Enjoy your grades!

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous