[Sylira JsRT Office - Delirium] Pure madness

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Delirium on March 4th, 2013, 8:48 pm

Welcome to my happy place
Welcome, welcome. Come inside
I don't bite... much

This is my wonderful happy place. As you can see it floats. How? Magic! For I too am the floaty type. If you are lucky enough and you shut your eyes tight enough and wish hard enough, you may sometimes see me floating about Sylira, waiting to pounce on unsuspecting victims. So close your eyes, count to three and post within my humble happy place. Fear not, a healthy dose of delirium never hurt anyone.

How may I help you? You tell me!
Below are some templates.

Grade Request template :
Code: Select all
Thread Title: [url=link]thread title[/url]
Characters Involved: is it a solo, or did you write alongside others?
Purpose: tell us what the purpose or aim of this thread was.
Skill/Lore Requests: tell us any specific skills or lore you were looking for - please bear in mind though, we will only give what I can see, so the grading may differ from your request.

(closed 'til further notice)Mod/Quest Thread Template :
Code: Select all
Characters Involved: What PCs/NPCs do you envision being involved? (by the time you submit this, all PCs should know they are being envisioned)
Settings:  Title, Timestamp and Location
Goals:  What are you hoping to accomplish?  In other words, what do you want the grade sheet to look like at the end, so we can nudge you towards it?
Detailedness: How sure are you of what's gonna be going on here?  Do you wanna plot the whole thing out ahead of time, or go with the flow?

Other than that feel free to post your suggestions and questions template-less.
Last edited by Delirium on April 29th, 2013, 7:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Delirium
An acutely disturbed state of mind

Words: 14179
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Delirium on March 16th, 2013, 10:01 am

Echelon wrote:Thread Title: running
Characters Involved: Dutch Forte
Purpose: To introduce the character into the setting and properly set him on a path.
Skill/Lore Requests: Philosophy is brought up a couple of times, seduction and persuasion are used limitedly as well as some physical skills, which are at the front. Some odd social lores can be contrived, but I wouldn't know where to begin, perhaps something about drinking.

Thanks guys, I'll have many more for you soon!

Ayatah wrote:Thread Title: two of moons
Characters Involved: Valanir and Ayatah
Purpose: Social thread
Skill/Lore Requests: Anything you can see :D. It'd be great if there was any Leth-related lores for Ayatah, but I don't think there's much there regarding that.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Delirium on March 24th, 2013, 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Delirium
An acutely disturbed state of mind

Words: 14179
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Wrenmae on March 31st, 2013, 5:48 am

Thread Title: Brat
Characters Involved: Wrenmae, Evalin
Purpose: A greet with Evalin and a swapping of magic
Skill/Lore Requests: Anything the mods see. Morphing for Eva and Summoning for Wren would be our main interest. I'm also looking for lore involving the coordinates to the two worlds I was shown.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ignotus Everto on April 17th, 2013, 1:57 am

Thread Title: Songbirds
Characters Involved: Solo
Purpose: A first meeting between two children who love to dream.
Skill/Lore Requests: Persuasion, Observation, anything you see. :)
A thousand thanks to Phoenix for the gorgeous blue frame, and a thousand more to Edreina for her beautiful magic-themed one!

Correspondence Thread
Ignotus Everto
Only Mostly Mad

Words: 292905
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 5:57 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)