Completed Unspoken Words

Ricky discovers a note from a friend he hadn't since since their night of fun.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Unspoken Words

Postby Ricky Maze on March 15th, 2013, 8:04 am

Unspoken Words
Spring 15th, 513 AV; 13th Bell

Ricky had gotten in to relax, the past few days were a nightmare for his job with the dispute between the Denvali and locals of Zeltiva. Both sides were getting antsy as the Denvali Quarter kept increasing, the Lord of Council was stepping down from office due to her crippled state. Things were changing all around Ricky, things that were all beyond his control, and all he could do was watch. He wondered where Hannah went off to, and why she just suddenly left with no word. The day after their night of fun Ricky couldn't find her anywhere, as the madame that ran Loveless only mentioned her leaving that night. What reason did she have to just up and go?

Telion had started to become a bit difficult to talk with, she would withdraw from him any chance she got, plus any other time when she wouldn't she was snappy. Put in a bad mood because something wasn't working out for her, or it was just one of those days for her. Ricky didn't quite understand that, nor did he notice that before Hannah left she tucked a letter underneath his pillow. That is until now anyway, when the corner managed to reveal itself. Ricky curiously picked up the folded, it's contents hidden within waited to be read. Ricky wasted no time in unfolding the parchment, his mind eager to find the answer to the questions that remained.

Ricky,

Sorry I had to leave without saying goodbye, I found it easier by writing it instead. When I came to Zeltiva I told you I had business to take care of, and that night was to celebrate my success without the two of you knowing. I couldn't find it in myself to tell you this in person, because in truth you've become someone I care about. So I left for Nyka so we both could move past this.

The thing is you have friends there, friends that will look out for you and help you out in the future. You and Telly more going on than you probably even realize. I'm sorry I had to leave without a goodbye, just know that this note is that goodbye; and that the both of us can continue the rest of our lives. Don't ever change Ricky Maze, and live the rest of your life happy.

Hannah
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Unspoken Words

Postby Ricky Maze on March 22nd, 2013, 12:06 am

Ricky's brow dropped as he took a seat on his bed, his eyes still locked on the note in disbelief at what he read. "Telion, come look at this." He called anxiously, his leg bounced repeatedly as he waited for her to enter the room. When she did her expression went from curious to concern as to what made Ricky so antsy all of a sudden, she took the note when he held it out to her and her eyes danced along the lines. The contents of the page actually caused her brow to raise and lower as she read on; her expression soon to be met with his.

"Why did she decide to leave for Nyka? and what business did she have to take care of?!" Her questions came out so sudden that Ricky couldn't help but react, because he too was left to wonder the same exact questions.

"I dunno! He stood up and scratched the back.of his head, and paced around the room in an attempt to find an answer somewhere in his mind. "I only know she came here to settle a debt or somethin, and apparently she planned that night to be her last here. Which is why she played that game with us, so we wouldn't know it happened until she was already gone."

"You remember that night?" Telion's voice elevated a little, and when Ricky turned to her he found that her expression looked hopeful. Though that faded when he slowly shook his head.

"I can't remember past the drinking game." He pointed out with a shrug. His eyes then lit with curiosity. "Do you remember anythin?"

"I already told you, Hannah and I helped you get here then I went to bed." She looked away deep in thought, and Ricky looked to the floor with his hands at his waist. "You should go after her."

"What?!" His expression was now awe as he looked at her once more, Telion had her arms crossed and a stern look.

"She went to Nyka! Without a word she just up and left, so you should go there and bring her back!" She insisted, Ricky shook his head in surprise.

"Why go? Zeltiva needs me most now, I can't just le-"

"She is running away Ricky!" Telion interrupted with a raised voice. "Hannah is afraid because she's falling for you, therefore she's running away because she scared. Zeltiva will be fine because you won't be gone that long, what you need to do is take ship tomorrow."

Ricky scratched his head again, unsure about another journey. He hadn't planned on leaving Zeltiva again in a long while, now of all times was too soon for him. "Ye really think I can catch 'er and convince 'er to come back?"

Telion placed a hand on his shoulder, her eyes looked deeply into his. "You love her enough, therefore you can find her with no problem at all. Don't worry about me or Zeltiva, the city will handle itself fine without one of its own temporarily gone."

Ricky sighed and looked to his chest, the travel pack that waited inside would soon have to be ready and packed. He wasn't sure what all he would have to take, but Telion's persistance new no bounds most of the time. "Alright." He nodded with a small frown.

"Good. Get somethings together now, I'm going to write a message to Valo." She turned to leave the room.

"Valo?!" He exclaimed with surprise.

"Someone's gonna have to babysit you while your gone, since Odis won't be there to do it." She teased with a faint smile, and with a nod at Ricky's grin she left the room. It was true Ricky had a companion on his last journey, whether Valo would come with Ricky or not remained a mystery to the guard.

While Ricky looked at his belongings he had it was only a little, some of it was going and some of it was staying. While he was deciding on what though was that Telion remembered everything about the night, and though she felt the way she did about Ricky it went unrecognised. Telion wanted Ricky to find Hannah, because she knew that Hannah would either make him happy or help open his eyes. She hoped that he would remember that night, because Telion had a secret she needed to prepare for. A secret she wasn't yet ready to share...
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Unspoken Words

Postby Echelon on May 11th, 2013, 1:33 pm

Adventurer's Loot

A Gift
Experience is its own reward.
Ricky's Loot :
Ricko Maze

Lore:
Helplessness
Touching Farewell From Hannah
Dawn Of A Perilous Journey

Items or Consequences:
None

Notes: Some of the events mentioned in this thread are not official, btw.

(This seemed pretty forced, but altogether a clever way to get some time in Nyka. Do ensure that your travel times are correct.) - if you have ANY questions or concerns about this grading, please PM me.
Echelon
Pew~Pew!!

Words: 238180
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook