The unsuspected

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

The unsuspected

Postby Zuarsika on March 21st, 2013, 4:05 am

Season: Spring;
Year: 513AV
On the trails of the Sunberth area, Zuarsika walked along the trails in the forest. Her passion was exsploring different areas she never gone before. Her desires for adventure could be sometimes dangous. Unlike other Ethaefal, Zuarsika loved meeting new people and gouping togethor with others... but it never really works out all that well. Also very short comparded to others of her kind as well.

Zuarsika Stopped at the ledge of a cliff, looking out before the thick trees and bushes covered the gound, her eyes wandered the surroundings. There were storm clouds that appeared in the distance. Breathing in freah scent of the air that was mixed in with the rain, *More grounds to cover!* The young Ethaefal thought happily to herself.

Th Ethaefal climbed down the cliff and began exploring the other levels of the forest. It was more thicker here vines were all around wildly and untamed, Zuarsika didn't mind though. Feeling a big wet drop falling on her head She looked up, half of the sky was covered in rain clouds. Her Violet eye glittered when the sun hit them. *Ugh! might as well set up my tent* Frowning and began to set up her tent. Zuarsika went inside her tent she rolled out a blanket and sat on it. Watched the rain come down harder and faster, the flash of white lighting come across the sky.Her thoughts were on how peaseful it all was. Zuarsika got out her brush and started brushing her solf hair that was still in shades of blond, which ment it was still spring. Zuarsika laid down and just listened to the storm, and slowly closed her eyes and began to sleep.

Zuarsika hearing foot steps around the forest floor. She laid their tring to be as still as possible, as mysteriously they appear they vanished. She laid their quietly trying not to make a sound. An hour went by. Nothing. No movement, no sound just dead silence. Bird shrick across the forest which made her jump up. Her heart was beating very fast, *I'm fine Zuarsika. Its just the birds.* she breathed out slowly still feeling herself shake a little. Zuarsika streached the sleep away then got up, she rolled up her blanket and put it in her sack. Zuarsika walked out of her tent she saw the brilliant evergreen bushes and leaves around her, but something didn't feel right to her. Zuarsika cautiously and quickly took down her tent.

A strong scent filled the air rapidly, *What in the world?!* puzzled struck her face. Flames bursted out at her, Zuarsika jumped back, she was in horror. She saw a shadow flash by the trees, she new instently she was going to die. Flames jumped at her again "Ahhhh!!!" Zuarsika ran the oppisite dierction with out stopping to look back or take any of her belongings. She heard foot steps charging coming after her. Tears fell from her eyes, she wished that she could run faster, she wished they would go away, she wished... Zuarsika tripped over a vine that dangled close to the ground. The Ethaefal went flying into the air and tumbled down a steep hill. Zuarsika stopped tumbling and got up to run again, but she felt someone grabbing her arm and tossing her to the ground. She hit the ground hard it was hard enough for her to black out.
I love to rp!!! so if anyone wants rp with me just ask!!! :)
Zuarsika
Player

Words: 3560
Joined roleplay: March 17th, 2013, 3:59 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

The unsuspected

Postby Michaela Abendroth on March 22nd, 2013, 10:28 pm

I was flying over the forest ... and then it started to rain, so I decided to swoop down and take some cover by under some trees. I feel asleep in a tree and what awoke me was this funny smell. I had smelled this smell before. It smelled like fire! My eyes flew open and I seen big black heavy smoke and then I could hear someone crying. Someone was in trouble. The rain had stopped ... well obviously since there was a fire, and I flew up into the air seeing if I could find out where that screaming was coming from. I looked and I looked and finally I seen someone tackling a girl to the ground. I swooped down from in the air and I tackled the guy that was attacking the poor girl. I then grabbed the girl by the arm and started running with her. I knew of a cave / indent in a hill where we could hid before he came after us again. We reached the cave and I looked at her, making sure that she was okay.

"Hi, my name is Michaela, welcome to Sunberth ... you have to be extra careful around here ... I don't know why people think it is a great place to come to ... unless you are born here, or you have been here for a long time then you shouldn't come here without other people. It is a very dangerous place for one person to be in alone." I said to her as I rolled my eyes. I could tell she was new here, and I was going to have to protect her until she got the hang of what was going on.
I love to RP if anyone wants to create one and needs people or want to do a 1-on-1 just let me know :) I love to RP :) And I am up for any!

*~Michaela Abendroth~*

When my character speaks or is thinking to herself I use Italics "with italics"
Michaela Abendroth
Player

Words: 47233
Joined roleplay: March 12th, 2013, 1:00 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet