Closed Outsetting Winds

[The Docks](Valo) Ricky and Tel wait for Valo to arrive, before the guard and artist set off for Nyka.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Outsetting Winds

Postby Ricky Maze on March 22nd, 2013, 2:09 am

Outsetting Winds
Spring 16th, 513 AV; 20th Bell

Ricky and Telion stood on the docks of their vessel, the ship was being loaded with passengers and cargo alike. The sun had sunken below the horizon as it met its match, as the day had proven to be a long one for Ricky. Preparing for this sudden trip was a nightmare he hoped to wake up from, but alas he found that he was already awake; thus left to live with the decision to travel. "Where is he?" Telion asked with arms crossed, she was losing patience. Clearly worried that the ship would leave without them, and she didn't wish to send Ricky away on his own.

"If he doesn't show I'll be fine by my self." He tried to convince her, but a tight grip on his right bicep proved that she thought differently.

"I couldn't send you away alone, not when the world is as dangerous as it is." Her eyes went from his to the wooden board beneath her feet. Ricky knew she was overly concerned of him, just as he was over protective of her. So he did what any close friend would, he gave her a hug to ease the anxiety.

"I'll be fine, and ye know that." He felt as though there was something there, something hidden within her that wanted to be said. He didn't press the matter though, for this moment was a touchy one for Tel; he wouldn't ruin it.

"I don't care if you can't convince her, just come back safe you hear me." Her voice was muffled in his chest, her hands gripped tightly on his back.

"I will, I promise." He looked through the crowd to see if he could find the red hair Valo usually had, and forgot the artist had to hide in a cloak since he became undead.

Last edited by Ricky Maze on March 22nd, 2013, 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Outsetting Winds

Postby Valo on March 22nd, 2013, 8:07 am

[placeholder]
Red
Valo
The man who's very name means light

Words: 431511
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2012, 5:14 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Zeltiva Seasonal Challenge (1)

Outsetting Winds

Postby Lullaby on July 15th, 2013, 1:24 pm

Here is your reward!

Ricky :
Experience
  • Observation: +1

Lores
  • The Anxiety of Telion and her Unsaid Words
  • Promise to Telion to Come Back
  • Leaving Zeltiva
  • Waiting on Valo

Notes
    This one was short, so I awarded what I could see. The Observation was for sensing Telion wasn't telling him everything, and the fact you ended with searching for Valo.

A quiet song to soothe the heart

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Words: 104298
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 4:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office