Completed [The Bronze Woods] A Fortunate Meeting {Scarlet Evony}

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[The Bronze Woods] A Fortunate Meeting {Scarlet Evony}

Postby Hadyn Skellig on May 26th, 2013, 1:42 pm

Hadyn smiled in response, occasionally rotating her ankle as they conversed. Taking the weight off the sore joint helped considerably, as did the slight elevation. She may not know much about healing but the basics were simple enough. Nodding every so often in acknowledgement of Scarlet's words, the brunette took a moment to relax and simply take stock of the kindness of the Kelvic.

After a chime she reached forward, rabbit in hand, to proffer the meat to Scarlet. Settling back down again with an appreciative smile the blacksmith folded her hands casually in her lap before speaking again.

"Hmm," she began with a contemplative sigh, considering the best way to start on the topic of herself. "Born an' raised in the city," a nod to Syliras in the distance, "and a blacksmith for most of my life. As you can see I'm practically useless outside the walls." A short laugh followed this comment to indicate she had no trouble making fun of herself. "Can't say I know much 'bout the world beyond Syliras, which is a shame. I'd love to do a bit of travelin' but I doubt that'll happen. What of you? Journeyed much beyond Sylira?"
Hadyn Skellig
a blade for a beer

Words: 455862
Joined roleplay: March 13th, 2013, 6:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)

[The Bronze Woods] A Fortunate Meeting {Scarlet Evony}

Postby Radiant on August 17th, 2013, 10:02 pm

Hadyn :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +2 XP
Socialization +3 XP
Rhetoric +2 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Holiday in the Woods
A Sprained Ankle
Stranger Out of Nowhere
The Art of Waiting
Scarlet: Eagle Kelvic

Loots

Scarlet :
I see you haven't updated your ledger with the previous season living expenses yet, please do so and PM me, I will give you your grades. :)

Notes :
I gave what I could, Hadyn. :)

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous