Completed A Day In The City of Knights

Tsukiko takes a break from training, and wanders near town. Who shall she meet?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

A Day In The City of Knights

Postby Tsukiko on April 18th, 2013, 3:58 am

He was encouraging her to fight, something she wouldn't pin him to say considering that he was treating her in such a gentlemanly fashion. She grinned in response to this, and replied with a light, teasing tone, "Then would you have preferred if I had said 'Please teach me how to cut down my enemies with a deadly, crescent blade?'" a small bit of laughter escaping her throat when she finished. Her thoughts briefly returned to another man who had also encouraged her to be more confident, but that was something to recall at another time, and she let the thoughts leave her mind, just as wind snatched away bits of conversation as they flew by.

After he had made the motions with the reigns, Tsukiko slipped her hands easily out from his soft grip to gather her hair into a braid, belatedly realizing that it was an obstruction to her guide's vision. To do this, she had to lean back into him, or risking pulling them both to the ground with the next bump for they had sped up. Absently, she wondered why he was in such a hurry, assuming that there would be less of a bounce if they held a slower pace. She was unaware of the pain he was experiencing, as she was comfortable as any rider going for their first ride with soreness from training could be; that is to say, each bump left her aching. When she was satisfied with her work, Tsukiko straightened again, returning her hands to the reigns, placing them just to the inside of the squires'. She tried not to grip the reigns, merely holding them loosely as she got a feel for them.

'Of my caliber?' she thought, surprised. She had no inkling of how he could tell her level of skill, having never seen her fight. The Ethaefal had much to learn before she was even competently able to hold off an attacker, let alone that much. Instead of voicing this, she simply chuckled softly at his words, and tried to imagine his reaction to her incompetence. However, that would not be anytime soon, for she had left her sword back in her catamaran, the Crescent, beached on the Northern Shore, and she said so. "It would be an honor, however my blade is not currently at my side..."

Tsukiko noticed that the people wandering around them wore more common clothes, similar to her own, and wondered where they were headed. As he spoke his halted words, she noted that he sounded strained, with a hint of pain, finally realizing why he seemed more impatient than she, to reach their destination, wherever it may be. Her cheeks flushed as she made the connections, briefly thinking how thankful she was a woman, and empathized with his pain.
Credits to Shausha
Tsukiko
Sings both night & noon, dreaming of the moon

Words: 123880
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2013, 1:15 am
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on April 18th, 2013, 6:22 am

The were speeding, moving at the speed of... Well however fast horses that gallop move. It felt nice but unpleasant at the same time, the girl's hair flying back, hundreds of strands stabbing his sensitive face. His grin slowly dying, he felt a bit annoyed, until she shifted. Feeling her body lean back against him as she began to fool around with her hair, fixing up like girls normally do, somehow she must of knew. Or just didn't want her hair flying around... Either way the important part was that she had fixed it and it was no longer a problem for him. Although the new problem was an urge he had, to slid his lower body forward to accompany her's, if her top felt this soft and warm... Then one could only imagine how... No. "Thank gods the horse is bouncing..." K mumbled to himself. She then slid her hands back in his, to lightly grab the reigns, which gave him relief. For having contact with her soft hands was more than enough, enough to hold his animalistic instincts back.

"It would be an honor, however my blade is not currently at my side..." 

K sighed and then let out a chuckle, speaking aloud to her. "It's fine... We are already here so we have to practice something." He said with a happy tone. "Well..." They had finally made it, as K stopped the horse in front of a horse holding area, hopping off quickly. He noticed there were no other horses, chuckling a bit at the irony, but then tying the horse to a pole. "Ok Tsukiko... You can get off safely I'm pretty sure?" He quickly slid out his metal black scythe, giving it an impressive spin, he plunged it into the earth right before her. It was a bit taller than him, so he was sure she could slide or guide herself down, giving a slight bow he quickly ran into the pit entrance. "Give me my scythe once you get down, I'm gonna go check if it's cool in here." The entrance was dark, hearing the clanks of a few metals and weak armor, he was unimpressed. "Poor commoners..." Feeling the pain of the horse rush to him he quickly slid off his right glove, lowering his pants a bit, he felt to check if his manhood had still been left intact. After seeing everything was ok he fixed himself up, sat down on a bench and awaited for Tsukiko, watching the common men fight. 

Well....
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Words: 636820
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2013, 9:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Tsukiko on June 19th, 2013, 4:54 am

Tsukiko winced again, as the sound of metal on stone pierced through her mind. Being honest with herself, she disliked the overly large, black farming tool, but she still admired the curved edge of the blade. Unconvinced that the weapon would hold her weight, Tsukiko theorized various methods to dismount from her perch. In the end, she gripped the pommel and seat with both hands, while sliding her right leg backwards and leaning forwards onto her stomach. At the same time, she balanced her weight on her left foot, which was in the stirrup, though she wouldn't know the names for these pieces of tack. Of course, being unused to dismounting, and riding in general, her movements were clumsy, and she barely managed to land on her feet as Speed shifted his weight in discomfort.

Taking a breather, she patted the horse in attempt to calm him, and waited until he was settled before turning her attention back to Kise's scythe. After considering it for a while, she sighed, took it's pole in both hands, and yanked it from were it was planted. It slid out with another shriek, which set her teeth on edge, and rested somewhat heavily in her hands. "Inconvenient," she murmured, feeling how this weapon was balanced differently from her own blade. Making sure that she wouldn't kill herself, or anyone else for that matter, Tsukiko carried the scythe with caution, and followed the path it's owner had taken.

oocOh geez! Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to this thread! I won't offer any excuses, and hope that you'll forgive me. I promise to do better in the future. >.<
Credits to Shausha
Tsukiko
Sings both night & noon, dreaming of the moon

Words: 123880
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2013, 1:15 am
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on June 19th, 2013, 11:28 pm

K smiled as he watched the common men fight, it seems they were enjoying themselves in the hopes that they were actually getting better. How cute. He watched as swords hit swords, no skills or finesse, just wild hacks and slings. He stood up and decided he would also perform in the festivities, perhaps he could show them a thing or two, he began walking. He had a plan, until he heard a booming voice call from the stands, he knew who it was exactly.

"Kise, your supposed to be on patrol today instead your..." Ser Corben turned his head to see a young looking woman walking in, holding his squires scythe, embracing it like it was her own. He scowled and jumped down, his heavy armor providing a huge dust cloud, for effects of course. He walked up to the woman, with a serious face on, snatching the scythe away with ease. Then he walked back to his squire, shoving the scythe in his hands. "You have been frolicking around with women all day huh? Well now you will patrol with men..." He said brutally, grabbing K by the collar, forcing him away.

Simply put... He had to go.

Period.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Words: 636820
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2013, 9:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Radiant on July 7th, 2013, 5:18 am

Tsukiko :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +2 XP
Socialization +2 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP
Animal Husbandry +1 XP
Riding: Horse +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
A walk in Syliras
Kisetukai: Squire
Proud of my own name
I'm in
A ride with Kisetukai

Loots

Kisetukai :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Riding: Horse +2 XP
Observation +3 XP
Socialization +2 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP
Persuasion +1 XP
Seduction +2 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Meeting (another) beautiful girl
Tsukiko: Beautiful Girl
Offering Tsukiko with a ride through Syliras
Yanked away by Ser Corben

Loots

Notes :
Okay... I dunno what happened to make Kise suddenly make an abrupt stop just when it was getting interesting. :smirk:

Oh well, I give what I could.

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous