A Lonely Wolf

[Mirahil Pass] (Raylyin) Ricky is posted near Zeltiva's entrance today, and meets someone new to him.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

A Lonely Wolf

Postby Ricky Maze on April 17th, 2013, 12:56 am

A Lonely Wolf
Spring 5th, 513 AV; 11th Bell

Ricky was posted out on Mirahil Pass today, his Wave Guard was duty the second thing on his mind though. Usually it was his second nature to place duty before other things, but today his patrol wasn't as serious as he took it. Whether it was because the weather relaxed him or the stuff he thought about distracted him he didn't know. Ricky knew one thing for sure, and that the fact his thoughts were on his friends. 'Wonder how everybody I've not seen in a while's doin, and if they're livin out their dreams too.' He kicked a rock as he walked a little ways down the pass, his patrol uneventful on this fine spring day.

Ricky loved having good weather like this, and the cool breeze that came from the ocean made it an incredible feel to the air in the pass. For Ricky the chill was welcome, as he sometimes found his uniform a little warm when good weather hits. The azure attire that represented his home was still the symbollic badge of honor for him, and Ricky took his job as a city guard very seriously. Except for today for some reason. Today was just a day where he felt the need to let loose and relax, allow himself the ease of a light easy patrol as there was nothing to be expected. Or at least shouldn't be expected. Travelers and caravans come and go by land as well as by boat, and when that land was Mirahil Pass then that meant someone had to consider watching it closely enough.

'So far there ain't been a thing, but its only been a bell since I started.' He chuckled a bit, finally he took a stop and stood to watch the trees. He watched the pass and waited to see something, and though his mind wanted to linger; Ricky knew he had a job to focus on.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A Lonely Wolf

Postby Raylyin on April 17th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Raylyin continued to run. The ground pounding at the bottom of her feet. Her heart was racing along with her mind.Where am I going? I should go back! No....wait I can't. These thoughts just rolling threw her head. I can't stand to see my father again. He will blame me.

Raylyin saw the edge of the trees just before her. She saw the path. The open freedom. She put her head down and just charged strait for the opening. Once she was out she looked around and took a deep breath of the nice cool air all around her. She felt to cool breeze bowing threw her fur. Her crystal blue eyes gleaming in the sun. But then her eyes laid on something....someone to be more specific. It was a man in a uniform. Raylyin crowded to the ground in fear and turned and hid in the bushes. Her heart was pounding so hard she could feel it all threw her body. I hope he didn't see me.
Raylyin
Player

Words: 2216
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2013, 2:23 am
Race: Kelvic

A Lonely Wolf

Postby Ricky Maze on April 18th, 2013, 6:59 am

Ricky heard movement within the bushes nearby, which directed his attention to them immediately of course. He thought he had seen a white animal run in them, or something of a sort anyway. His curiousity would soon get the better of him however. 'What in Laviku's arse was that? Ain't no rabbit or squirrel that'd be that big.' He stood on the front of his shoes to try and look into the overgrowth, even at his heighth there was still no way to tell of course. 'Damn. Well it probably ain't gonna kill me right away, so there's no harm in lookin...'

Ricky glanced up and down the pass and waited about a chime or two before he was convinced nothing was going to happen, then he finally gave in to the temptation to peek within the bushes. Relaxed but still cautious for the unexpected Ricky marched his way to the overgrowth, and when he came near it a few birds flapped their way to the sky. Ricky slightly jumped back as the skittish creatures surprised him as much he did them, but with a small smile and chuckle he placed his hands on his waist and shook his head. 'Petchin birds got me there.' He admitted to himself, that is until he looked back down into the overgrowth to see the same white as before. His smile quickly faded, as he took slow cautious movements to ease the bushes to where he could see the animal that waited below.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

A Lonely Wolf

Postby Raylyin on April 22nd, 2013, 2:32 am

Raylyin terrified, she continued to crouch down in the undergrowth. She saw the man come closer to her threw the leaves and she didn't know what to do. The man started to look threw the leaves when a flock of birds flew up in fear. The man jumped back and Raylyin's heart slowed a little. As for it was thudding so hard she thought for a split second that it might burst out of her chest. But then the man came back. Raylyin so frozen with fear didn't know what to do. All she could think of was curl in a ball and cry, and that is all it seemed she could do.
Raylyin
Player

A Lonely Wolf

Postby Ricky Maze on April 22nd, 2013, 5:33 am

Ricky finally pulled the bush over to find a lone white animal that watched him with eyes full of fear, he thought it possibly a pup of a wolf but by the looks it could've been a fox as well. He wasn't sure which it was, but he did know that white furred animals weren't common around these parts. Not this close to Zeltiva anyway. 'By Laviku, what is this creature doin here.' He almost reached out for it instinctively, his protective naturely almost took over at the sight at such a creature. When he looked in it's eyes he couldn't help but feel the need to comfort it, wild creatures were normally unpredictable though when it came to humans trying to touch them; so Ricky refrained from reaching out and instead knelt down to the level of the bush.

"Hey," He cheered with a small grin, "Hey there. Ye lost little fella? Lookin for food or somethin?" He admired how pretty the fur was, his animal lover side represented itself as he looked curiously to the creature. He spoke softly as to not scare off the little animal, and tried to contain his excitement on discovering the furry thing. "It's ok little fella, I may be big but I'm also a softie. I have a soft spot for dogs." He nodded with a followed chuckle as he admitted that, he actually had a major soft spot for canines period, ever since he had Odis by his side. He held out a hand just far enough to where the animal didn't have to come too close, and waited to see if the wild critter would sniff his hand or fingers.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

A Lonely Wolf

Postby Raylyin on May 14th, 2013, 9:02 pm

OOCHey sorry it took so long to post. I was having a massive brain fart and couldn't decide at all what to say.

Raylyin scared and a little offended to his comment of calling her a dog runs close to the ground with her ears held close to her head between his legs. She ran to the other side of the path and hid behind a tree. Once to the comfort of the other side she shifted still standing behind the tree but partially visible to the man. With her long white hair blowing in the gentle breeze, her left breast slightly visible to the man, and her bright blue eyes gleaming in the sun, she looked in his direction and softly said in her small voice, I am a fox. Not a dog.
Raylyin
Player

A Lonely Wolf

Postby Ricky Maze on May 17th, 2013, 3:44 am

OOCNo worries! Might I suggest going into a bit more detail with yout posts though, the more thorough you go into detail the more your writing improves. It can even help you learn more about your character. :)

The little white critter darted off in a furry flash, quickly it dashed its way to the other side of path and behind a few of the trees. Ricky became startled when this happened, an astonished grunt left his lips as he stood up and turned to the direction the pup had headed. A few pants could be heard as relief began to settle in, it shocked him that the little white animal didn't bite him or tear at him. In fact it acted as if it were completely terrified of him. It was then a flash of light came from behind the tree, that type of light that only one race would give off before they shifted.

When he saw the light he felt surprised yet again, yet when the Kelvic peered around the tree to correct the term "dog" for "fox" awe quickly kicked in. The Kelvic was a girl, and a naked one by the looks of it. Ricky had forgotten the little detail about how they could never shift with clothes on. The process never really worked or had complications, something to that measure was his general guess. Ricky did his best to keep his eyes focused on her head and not her chest area, a modest blush filled the color in his cheeks as he cleared his throat.

"So ye're a Kelvic then. Why are ya out 'ere all 'lone like ye are?" He inquired as he rubbed the back of his head with his right hand, the left hand rested on his hip as he waited for an answer. It didn't bother Ricky to see those certain parts of anatomy, he was only a bit to modest to just "admire" them as easily as other men did. Plus by the looks of it this Kelvic appeared she was only a young lass, inexperienced with the wonders of the world.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

A Lonely Wolf

Postby Paragon on June 21st, 2013, 3:48 pm

Ricky

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Investigation 1

Lores
Lore Earned
Kelvics Shift Without Clothes

Legend Becomes Reality

Let me know if you return Raylyin. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can work from there.
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)