I am looking forward to Roleplaying with you all!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Mael Maedoc on May 5th, 2013, 11:38 pm

1. Name - Tristan
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? - I have roleplayed on multiple MMO's, my girlfriend introduced me to the long, paragraph like roleplay.
3. How did you find us? - On a top 50 roleplaying forums list.
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? - Oh, I am pretty flexible. I don't really have a favorite.
5. What do you like to write about/not write about? - I love character development. I suppose it comes naturally to me since I am a Thespian. I like to roleplay because it allows my imagination to run free without me writing a novel. I love opportunities to expand my character and someone else's.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? - The world. Everything about it. It appeals to me and has grabbed my attention thoroughly. The order involved and the creativity definitely has me.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? - Oh... um... seeing as I haven't started a character sheet or anything like that as of this moment or gotten into the roleplay I cannot say too much. I will get back to you on this one ;)
8. What would you like out of the Mizahar experience? - Improve my writing and acting skills, along with allow me entertainment with the people around here.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? - Expanded? Another thing I will have to get back to you on.
10. Anything else you want to talk about? - I am looking forward to meeting the community. I feel like Mizahar has just what it takes to give me a place to stick to for years to come.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to roleplaying with you all!
Mael Maedoc
Player

Words: 2302
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2013, 11:28 pm
Race: Human, Inarta

Postby Prid on May 6th, 2013, 12:11 am

Hello and welcome! I'm new too, but I look forward to seeing how your character develops. We might get the chance to RP together sometime!
Prid
A tale as old as time.

Words: 16589
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2013, 7:17 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Mael Maedoc on May 6th, 2013, 12:12 am

Prid wrote:Hello and welcome! I'm new too, but I look forward to seeing how your character develops. We might get the chance to RP together sometime!

I am curious to see how he develops, too. I am currently looking up as much as I can. And we might!
Mael Maedoc
Player

Postby Edion DayTurner on May 6th, 2013, 12:53 am

Welcome to the works. I just submitted my first character so I am new too. Maybe we'll see each other around in IC.

I've RP'ed on MMO's. WOW was honestly the worst RP experience I ever had, it really helps to have a small group ready or a guild you fit into right away when come to RP'ing in there.
Edion DayTurner
Player

Words: 8148
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2013, 3:42 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Mael Maedoc on May 6th, 2013, 1:01 am

Edion DayTurner wrote:Welcome to the works. I just submitted my first character so I am new too. Maybe we'll see each other around in IC.

I've RP'ed on MMO's. WOW was honestly the worst RP experience I ever had, it really helps to have a small group ready or a guild you fit into right away when come to RP'ing in there.

I roleplayed on The Lord of the Rings Online. It was significantly better than World of Warcraft roleplay, but still not what I was looking for. You were limited by animation and the frequency of players, and plus I feel like this forum will have better grammar and more mature people.
Mael Maedoc
Player

Postby Sosicly Magnolia on May 6th, 2013, 2:40 am

'lo and welcome,

Look forward to seeing your character and you around :D I hope you do stick around and enjoy your time!
Sosicly Magnolia
Silence is Open to Misconception

Words: 175085
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 4:37 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes