Completed Memories: Lost and Confused (Wanda Endust)

Solin ventures into the city of Syliras for the first time.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Memories: Lost and Confused (Wanda Endust)

Postby Solin on May 23rd, 2013, 4:50 am

Time Stamp: 60th of Summer, 508AV, Morning
Who: Solin

Walking through the gates, Solin wasn't expecting the crowd of people in the walls of the massive fortress. Coming to the city was a new experience for the kelvic since he lived out in the Colbalt Mountains for five mouths of his life. Talos the Hunter never told him what to expect from the city of Syliras. In honesty, Talos wanted to expose Solin slowly to life in a smaller city like Zeltiva before his father brought Solin to the center of civilization. However, everything changed for Solin when Talos died in the hunting accident, and Solin was left all alone to carry on with the family business hunting and selling animal pelts to the local merchants. The kelvic never had much contact with other humans other than his father, so he didn't know what to expect from the sprawling metropolis of humanity when he entered the city. As he made his way through the crowd, he noticed humans tended to talk a lot and loudly even if nobody was listening to them. When people started to talk loudly, he didn't understand that the people talking weren't necessarily yelling at him. However, Talos was gentle man, but Solin knew when Talos yelled at him. He did something terribly wrong, so the fear Solin felt was just a reflex. Solin could feel his heart start to race when he walked through the crowded street, so he quickly hastened his pace when the crowds grew thicker.

Holding the pelts under his arm, Solin moved quickly through the crowd and trying not to make eye contact with anyone in the street. As he walked by the taverns, the kelvic stopped and smelled the air. To the young man, the air was alive with the different smells emitting from the from the lively sounded buildings. Solin noticed most of the fancy looking woman entering the taverns tended to smell like wildflowers. It was a pleasant smell, but it was soon interrupted by a pungent smell of alcohol fueled body order emitting from a large group of dirty drunks stumbling out the tavern. Solin knew he shouldn't judge the humans for their strange ways, but he never understood the need for humanity to douse themselves in perfume to smell like flowers or choose not to bath, so they smell like a wild onion. He tried to ask his father the reason for it, but all Talos could say to him, “Boy, the world will never change for the sake of one man or kelvic. You just have to accept it and go on with your own life.” Solin knew Talos was right, but he still had his strange questions even if he never got a straight answer from the Hunter. Suddenly, Solin smiled to himself when he saw a man who looked like a merchant stumble out of the tavern, and he said loudly to the man, “Hello my name is Solin Valhir, and I need to ask you a question of you.” Talos always told him to introduce yourself first because it was the civilized way to greet people inside or outside the city. The man spun around and looked at the blond hair young man, and said to him with a smile, “Welsh meet yoush man! My name is Vilis...err I forgot the rest, but ishn't to important at the moment..” Solin raised an eyebrow at the man, and he wondered if he was speaking a foreign language at the moment. Solin approached the man, nodded to the pelts under his arm, and said softly,“I am looking to sell my pelts in the market. Can you point me in the right direction?” Suddenly the older man put a arm around his shoulder and started to rant, “Yoush remind me of the dayz of my youth on the farm when I wash a young businessman shelling turnips to the marget. Thoseh were the dayz, my boyz. Noow I am rish, alown, and hooking for love in all the wrong plazes...” Feeling very uncomfortable at the moment, Solin slipped out from under the drunk man's arm trying to escape the strong smell of beer on his breath. Looking at the man, he seemed to be having a hard time keeping his balance. Solin ran a hand through his blond hair and said with deep sigh not wanting deal with the crazy human,“Listen Vilis. I need to sell my father's pelts can you help me?” The merchant blinked in confusion and suddenly yelled at him, “Don't yoush know who I am? No? Well, begown yoush miserable urchin! I hash no time for likes yoush..!” Solin saw the human stick up his nose at him, turned the opposite direction and stumbled away into the sea of humanity.

Solin wasn't expecting to be yelled at by the strange man, and the kelvic immediately thought he was in trouble,“All I asked was a simple question, and the man yelled at me! Why did I come here?” He quickly turned in the opposite direction of the man, and he ran down the street. He heard the laws in the city were strict, and her didn't want to end up in the place called the Tank for asking a question. Solin started to run through the crowd, so he could escape the fury of the merchant and law of the city. When he glanced back to see if the merchant was following him, he accidentally ran straight into the metal chest of Knight and fell back onto his butt. He heard a stern voice ask him, “Why were you running through a crowded street, boy?” Solin looked up at the Knight and his eyes widened in fear, and he started to scoot backwards with his hands trying to get out of arms reach of the Knight, and he said to the armored man in a panic stricken voice,
“I didn't do anything wrong! I just asked a question..” The knight reached out his hand to him and said with a smile, “I accused you of nothing, boy? I just asked a question.” Solin immediately took the gesture of kindness the wrong way, and he shook his panic stricken face, “I don't want to go to the Tank! I didn't do anything wrong.” Solin dropped his pelts, and he jumped to his feet. The Knight looked at him in confusion, but Solin was already committed to escape. He dropped his pelts on the ground, and he immediately thought of the fasted way to escape.

Solin knew the only way to out run the armor human was to shift, so he took off his shirt threw it to the ground, and he shifted into his wolf form. The experience of shifting was like breathing to the five mouth old kelvic and his human form quickly dissipated in swirl of bright colorful lights and strips of tattered clothing. After the swirl of lights were gone, the blond haired young man was replaced by a large white wolf about five feet long. Solin turned her head and put his tail between his legs when he heard the crowd around him start to scream and runaway in sheer panic at the sight of wolf in the street. While the Knight tried to calm the crowd, and Solin let out a low whimper and back away from the knight. He looked around and noticed in the confusion it might be the best time to make his escape, so he with a loud couple of barks to clear a path. He started to run through the crowd trying to find a place to hide. As he ran down the street, he saw people jumping out of his way. In his panic, he didn't realized the city was a maze, so he was completely lost and scared as he dashed quickly down the street. Quickly, he turned down a alley, but the momentum made him fly into the wall when he made his turn. He slowly limped into the further into the alley.

Solin walked for about five chimes until he came to a dead end. He immediately let out a whimper loudly as he paced back and forth trying to figure out a way to escape. He could tell he was warm because he was panting loudly as he paced back and forth by the wall. In the end, he gave up his struggle and decided to hide behind some crates. He laid down on the ground, put down his head on his front legs, and started to wish he was back in the Colbalt Mountains.
Last edited by Solin on June 1st, 2013, 9:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Solin
My Life is my Own

Words: 77566
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2013, 12:06 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Memories: Lost and Confused

Postby Wanda Endust on May 24th, 2013, 1:15 am

Wanda arched her back and stretched her arms in a wide yawn as she strolled along. Her feet ached already -- she'd been out and about most of the previous day and, though she was a child, the constant stress on her little joints had strained them. But she loved wandering the city, meeting all kinds of new people and seeing all kinds of sights. And where was the best place to experience the culture shock she craved? Why, the Gates, of course.

While her parents were busy at work -- Mother with her midwifery and Father doing Syna-knows-what over in the Warehouse District -- Wanda was permitted to roam free on the streets, so long as she stayed on the ground floor of the city. Really, the only pastime available to an unemployed child was roaming. And having roamed so much, curious little Wanda knew all kinds of back-alley ways around the city that most adults tended to forget.

She was on one such road when she heard a scuffling and shuffling from nearby. A heavy huffing followed, along with the heavy padding of footsteps. Knowing that this road was generally forgotten, and ever the little daredevil, she followed the noise tentatively, eventually coming to an alley that she remembered was a dead end. Straining her eyes, Wanda peered into the darkness. Seeing nothing, she steeled her nerves and charged ahead.
"Hey, anyone here? Helloooo?" she called, completely unaware of the fact that it may be dangerous. She inched forward and let out a wide-eyed gasp as white fur flashed quickly into and back out of sight. "Is someone there?"
Wanda Endust
Searching for purpose.

Words: 178647
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2013, 6:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Solin on May 28th, 2013, 1:14 am

When he heard a human call out, hello, Solin perked up his ears and looked down the street, he saw pretty girl walking into the alley. Solin inched back behind the crates not wanting to be seen by anyone. While, he sat behind the crate, he shook his head knowing the little girl wasn't a threat to him, but she would surely run if walked out there in his full glory of his wolf form. Once again, he decided to peek his head out from behind the crates at the girl, and he gave her a soft whimper and small bark. He knew he didn't want to change back into human at the moment because he would be stark naked, and he didn't want her to get the wrong idea about him. However, maybe she could help him out of the city? He decided to take the chance, so he walked out with his head down and slight limp to his walk. The white wolf circled around the area for a moment and laid down in the middle of the ground with his head on his legs. Now he got a better look at the girl, and he could tell she wasn't a threat because she might be half the size of him. He decided to lift his head and started to pant letting his tongue hang out the side of this mouth as he looked at her.

Solin gave the girl a playful bark and started to wag his white tail faster. Again the white wolf stood up and gestured her to come forward with his head, and than he circled his spot once again and waited for the curious girl to come forward. He wished he could turn human at the moment because all he wanted to leave to the safety of the woods. The Kelvic lifted his head and started to wag his tail. He wanted to show her that he was a friendly wolf, and she doesn't have to fear him. He let out a two excited barks, he figured the authorities would think of it as just another dog trying to make some noise, so he wasn't to concerned at the moment. Solin sat down his head on his legs, and he stared at her with his bright blue eyes. She looked like she had a kind face for a human. He just hoped she decided not to turn him in to the knights.
Solin
My Life is my Own

Character sheet

Postby Wanda Endust on May 28th, 2013, 3:42 am

Wanda could hear a commotion from a few streets over -- some people shouting something about a "blasted mutt!" -- but she paid it no mind. The townsfolk and drunken travelers near the main gate were always riled up about one thing or another, it seemed. Blocking out the noise, the girl took a hesitant step forward. Then another. Surely there was something here besides herself. Her mind wasn't in the habit of tricking her with hallucinations, even if she had stayed up pretty late the night before.

A breathy gasp escaped Wanda's lips as the creature she had glimpsed slowly but surely revealed itself. She'd never seen a wolf before. As such, she had no idea that the fluffy being limping out from behind the crate was different from any other common street dog. Besides his pristine coat, that is.

As he padded forward, Wanda noticed a decidedly dejected slump to his gait.
"Aawwww, you poor guy," she mumbled, not sure if the wolf could hear her. She offered a pitying half-smile as he nudged towards her. Deciding to meet him half way, Wanda closed the gap between the them with a few paces of her short stride. Slowly, of course. She didn't want to startle the fellow.

She was the one startled, however. At the canine's bark, the girl froze in place until she realized that he was simply being playful. It seemed like he was motioning for her to come closer -- an odd sight indeed. He must have been an incredibly intelligent dog.
Perhaps he's been trained? she mused.

Neglecting the danger of approaching strange dogs, Wanda knelt down beside him. He seemed much less wary now. However, she had noticed the subtle limp to his movements and brushed her small fingers along his flank, trying to asses whatever damage he might have.
"You're really pretty, y'know? A pretty boy. Smart, too," she grinned, her voice taking on the sweet tones that people commonly reserved for pets and the like. "Don't worry, I won't hurt ya."

He delicate fingers continued to feel for a wound, but despite her mother's occasional lessons in medicine, Wanda was still incredibly inexperienced. Her hands moved on, from his side to his fuzzy white face. Giggling cheerfully at his continued barking, she gazed into his incredibly perceptive eyes. Even at her young age, she could tell that his eyes were for more aware than those of most dogs. Scrunching her brow, Wanda muttered to him, "You're trying to tell me something, aren't ya, boy? What're you trying to tell me?" She wasn't seriously expecting any kind of response, of course. After all, he was simply a dog.
Wanda Endust
Searching for purpose.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Postby Solin on June 1st, 2013, 10:34 pm

Solin started to pant as he looked up at her with his bright blue eyes. The girl was sweet, and she talked to him like one of those domesticated breeds of dogs. The wolf turned his head to watch her as the girl ran a hand down his flank. When her small hand got to the top of his hip, he felt hip start to ache with sharp pains where she touched it with her fingers, but when she moved her fingers the pain turned to a dull throbbing pain. Solin let out a soft whine indicating to the human girl where the pain was located on his flank. The girl reassured him that she wasn't going to hurt him, so he relaxed and let her examine him. The way she touched him made him felt like she was training to be a healer. The hunter always took him to the country doctors whenever he was hurt or sick in the first season of his short life. Solin wondered if he would get a nasty bruise under his fur from the impact with the wall. However, he knew he was tougher than her looked in his human form, so he would get by regardless of his injury. He started to pant once again as she put both her hands on the side of his face and lifted his head to peer into his eyes. When the girl started to giggle at his constant barking, he decided to thank her for her kindness with a sloppy wet lick from his long tongue up the girls face. He had seen domesticated dogs do it before when they wanted to show affection to their masters.

When the human girl lifted his face to look into his eyes, he decided to open his mouth to pant and letting his tongue roll out the side of his mouth. He started to wag his tail back and forth to show his excitement for all the attention the girl was showing him. The wolf listened to her question about him telling her something with his eyes, and the kelvic licked her face once again for her the correct observation. Suddenly, he heard someone in metal armor turn the corner into the alley, and he immediately turned his head to the female figure walking down alley.When she got closer, he noticed the females knight's right hand was on her sword hilt and her left hand holding a bundle of dark blue cloth. Solin heart started to race, and he retreated away from the blond girl as the Syliran Knight got closer to them. The wolf turned his head to the wall seeing there was no way to escape in the alley unless he made his way through the knight. He knew he was no match for a trained warrior, so he sat back on his back legs, closed his mouth, and waited for the knight to address him. Solin turned his blue eyes to the blond girl when the female knight address the human girl, “I have scene grown men piss themselves at the sight of a wolf this close. Bravery must be in your blood, girl.” She eyed Solin as she addressed them both, “My name is Sir Mona Reeves of Gray Company, 1st Regiment, Gold Squadron, and I advise you to avert your eyes young lady unless you want to see something not appropriate for someone your age, or don't you'll have to learn about it sooner than later..” Solin walked the Knight pull out a long blue cloak and threw it at the feet on the wolf.

Solin looked down at the cloak for a moment, and he looked up at the woman when she commanded him,“Every knight in the district knows your a kelvic, wolf, so why don't you switch back to your true form and put on the cloak.” Solin looked at the blond girl for a moment than he simply switched forms in front for them both. Suddenly, Solin blinked his eyes and his wolf form dissipated in a swirl of bright colorful lights, and when the lights vanished a tall naked young man was standing where the white wolf was just sitting. Solin looked at the young blond girl and gave her a warm smile, “Thank you for your kindness...my name is Solin Valhir.” He looked down at his bare hip and grimaced at the sight of a large bruise on his hip, and he said to the girl once again,“Well, I guess we now know what was wrong with me.” Solin ran a hand through his long hair and stared at the knight with the same blue eyes as the white wolf as she said without little emotion in her voice, “Hide your shame boy! You have to clean up the mess you made in the street with the panic you caused shifting, so put on the cloak, so you can get to work” Solin didn't understand the humans' phobia of the naked body, but he figured he would humor their strange customs. Solin frowned when he realized the commotion he must have made when he shifted in the crowd and said to the knight, “Sorry for the trouble, I will clean up the mess, but in my defense, I just got...scared..their was too many people...” He paused for a few ticks and blushed in embarrassment at his behavior, “This is my first time in the city, and I am not used to the crowds...I panicked like a puppy, and I am sorry.” Solin picked up the clock wrapped it around his body until he was completely covered by the long hooded cloak. He looked at down at the girl and gave her a warm smile, “Before I leave. What is your name?”
Solin
My Life is my Own

Character sheet

Postby Wanda Endust on June 30th, 2013, 1:31 am

Gleefully squealing at the white canine's friendly antics, Wanda rolled back on her heels but remained crouched.
"Hey now!" She chuckled, unable to avoid the wolf's wet tongue. I wish I could help him out, ]she thought, eyeing his injured side, but he doesn't seem to mind.

"I wonder if my parents would ... "
she began with a lopsided grin, considering taking the fellow home as a pet. But her words trailed off at the clanking of metal -- armor, it sounded like -- readily approaching. Wanda, whose back was facing the alley entrance, whipped her body around. The sudden, startled motion caused her to fall back into a sitting position. "Ehm, uh, hullo... ?" she stammered out to the advancing knight, though Wanda doubted the armored woman heard. Though she was no longer facing the white dog, she felt his absence and frowned inwardly as he backed away.

Wanda, suddenly very self-conscious, scurried to her feet as the knight came to a halt. “I have scene grown men piss themselves at the sight of a wolf this close. Bravery must be in your blood, girl.”

Wolf?! Wanda exclaimed to herself, her eyes wide. She'd thought the little guy was simply another street dog. She'd never seen a wolf before! The girl glanced over her shoulder at the seated dog... wolf. She'd heard stories before of people's encounters with wolves. He can't be. He's not dangerous or scary like the ones the travelers talk about! The woman continued, and Wanda snapped her gaze forward once more.

The woman tossed the cloak she'd been clutching towards the canine, and Wanda cocked an exasperated eyebrow.
She's got to be kidding! The fellow might be smarter than your average dog, but she really expects him dress himself? Huh? Kelvic? True form? She's a madwoman! She fixed the white wolf with a disbelieving stare, but her wide eyes grew impossibly wider at what happened next. All of a sudden, lights flashed and swirled about, replacing wolf. Then, as suddenly as they had appeared, they vanished and left a human boy in their wake. If Wanda's jaw had not been firmly attached to her skull, it would have been on the ground.

What. Just. Happened.

"I, uh, er, eh... huh?"

And then she realized that the boy was stark naked. "Oh!" She exclaimed, slapping her dainty hands over her eyes. “Thank you for your kindness...my name is Solin Valhir.” At the boy's warm words, Wanda spread her fingers slightly, just enough to peer through. She returned the young man's smile, though she was still thoroughly confused. The boy had the same eyes as the dog she'd played with. So were they the same... person? What had the knight called him? A kelvic? A brief memory flashed to the forefront of the girl's mind, something that some traveler had mentioned about animals who could become humans at will. Or something like that. Wanda had figured they were only a myth, or, at the very least, a rarity. She was only a child after all, and knew very little about the world.

“Before I leave. What is your name?”

Wanda had been lost in thought during the conversation between the boy and the knight, but now snapped back to the moment. Now that he was adequately clothed, she lowered her hands and flashed a genuine smile. If this boy and the white wolf were one-in-the-same, then there was no reason she should treat the fellow differently now! Her head swam with questions of her own, but she voiced none of them.

"My name's Wanda! Wanda Endust. And I really liked meeting you today! Do you have to go? Will I see you again?" She hopped closer, smiling brightly though she was disappointed that she'd have to say goodbye to her new friend.

Wanda Endust
Searching for purpose.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Postby Solin on July 2nd, 2013, 2:28 am

Solin was surprised when the blond girl wanted to see him again, but he gave her a small smile and said softly,
“It nice to meet you,Wanda Endust.” The kelvic looked at the knight who stood there with her arms crossed waiting with a impatient look in her eyes. Solin reached out and took her small hands in his and said softly, “Yes, I would love to meet you again, Wanda, but I doubt the knight will allow me to the leave without serving my punishment.” The black haired knight said plainly, “Once you clean up your mess, pup, you can go play with your friend.” The knight started to murmur under her breath about how she sounded like a parent. The kelvic turned his attention to the young human girl, and he could tell she had a kind heart, and he definitely wanted to see her again, and if he didn't have to serve his punishment. He would have stayed with the girl. He leaned forward and said softly to her, “I promise you will see me again. Can I see you again tomorrow? Maybe we can go fishing or hunting if you want too?” Suddenly, the kelvic realized the human girl was a city-dweller, so she might not enjoy the outdoors activities, so he tried to figure out something a city-dweller would do too and he said hesitantly, “Or we can always go for a... pint?” He remembered his father always heading city for a pint. He wasn't quite sure what a pint actually was, but he figured his father enjoyed it a lot since he often venture into the city for hours at a time.

Suddenly, the knight walked over to him, grabbed his arm, and yanked him away from the girl. She gave him a hard look and said sharply, “The girl is barely twelve years old, and you offered to by her a beer...” The knight looked at Wanda and ordered sternly, “Why don't you run along, child.” Solin shot a confused look at the female knight and back to Wanda. He didn't understand at all what he did wrong. The knight started to pull him out of the alley, and Solin turned back to look at the blond girl and said with a smile, “If you want to play tomorrow, meet me by the alley when Syna at her highest.” After he said what he wanted to say to Wanda. He followed the knight willing down the alley. The human adult still was holding his arm, but he wasn't going to fight the armed woman. The knight didn't say anything accept for a few grunts and motion with her head in the direction of her choosing. Eventually, he made it to the courtyard, and he saw a group of knights surrounding the area of the incident. Solin looked around and let out of sigh of relief when he saw his pile of pelts neatly stacked by one of the knights. The female knight led his to a older grey haired knight and said softly, “It didn't take long to find him, sir. It is not hard to miss a large white wolf running through streets of Syliras.” The older man gave her a approving nod, and he turned his attention to the boy, “You're lucky nobody was hurt, boy. Well, I will leave this young man in your hands.” As the older knight left, the female knight handed him a broom and motioned him towards his mess.
Solin
My Life is my Own

Character sheet

Postby Wanda Endust on July 14th, 2013, 10:58 pm

Wanda's mind was still a whirlwind of questions, all of them incomplete. She still wasn't sure how to react to the situation, but she smiled as Solin took her hands. With a chuckle, she glanced back over at the knight. "I guess you must'a made a pretty big mess!" she chuckled, hoping it wouldn't take too long for him to tidy up the street. Considering that the knights had been sent after him, there must've been a pretty big spectacle.

His suggestion of beer made her snicker, and the knight's disbelieving reaction was so amusing that Wanda couldn't help a bursting laugh.
"C'mon, he was just joking," she defended him. But the knight was already snatching him away, and she could tell by the bewilderment on his face that he'd been serious. She chuckled harder at that fact. Solin really wasn't used to the city, was he?

A sigh escaped her lips as she watched the huffy knight drag her new friend away. Wanda was sad to see him go, but his promise to meet again brightened the departure.

“If you want to play tomorrow, meet me by the alley when Syna at her highest.”

"I'll be there," she decided, holding up her hand as a farewell gesture. A wide grin lit her face. "Just make sure you don't get into any more trouble!"

As the knight retreat down the alley with the boy in tow, Wanda's mind registered on something he'd mentioned. Fishing could be fun, she mused, running a hand across her chin. Maybe she'd mention it to him tomorrow.

Not wanting to be left alone in the alley anymore, she skipped out of the alley after the other two had turned the corner. Wanda gave one more wave before Solin was lost from sight. She wished she could've helped him with his cleaning duty, but she ought to get going -- she'd forgotten all about her plans to meet her friends for lunch! She coudn't wait to tell everybody about the dog-boy she'd met!

Re-energized and with a bounce in her step, Wanda hurried along, eager meet the boy again the next day.

OOCThis'll probably be my ending post! If you wanna tie it up, go ahead. :)
Wanda Endust
Searching for purpose.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Postby Radiant on July 29th, 2013, 6:21 am

Solin :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +1 XP
Socialization +2 XP
Persuasion +1 XP
Running +2 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
The death of Talos
Asking questions to a drunkard
Lots of awkward situations
A pretty girl in Syliras
Sera Mona Reeves: Syliran Knight
Wanda Endust: Pretty girl

Loots

Wanda :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +2 XP
Socialization +2 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP
Medicine +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Roaming The Fortress City
A very intellgent wolf in Syliras
Sera Mona Reeves: Syliran Knight
Solin Valhir: Wolf kelvic

Loots

Notes :
Nice social thread! Awww~ I can just imagine how cute and awkward both of you must have looked. :D

Goddessdamnit! I laughed a good hard one at the drunken man scene in the first post! Hahahaha! :lol:

Just more info, a female knight is titled "Sera" and a male knight is "Ser". ;) Just a minor aesthetic mistake, but I must tell you nonetheless.

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)