Closed [Guest ST Ricky] The friend of my friend is my....?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

[Guest ST Ricky] The friend of my friend is my....?

Postby Titus on June 9th, 2013, 3:47 am

Summer 24th, 513 AV
The day was young and the air was fresh with its salty smell that burnt Titus' nose. He snorted as he made his way down the road. It was hot, and just walking down the road caused Titus to work up a sweet. It rolled off his muscled body and onto the ground. Titus sighed and stretched, he didn't have a clue where he was going. But he needed to go somewhere to relieve some stress. He walked down a slightly emptier road, to see a fairly attractive lady standing outside and older building. Her body wasn't exactly covered like he was used to seeing around this place. He cracked a small smile and stopped across the street from it. He sighed abit and looked at the building. "Maybe... I could use a little fun" he said as he shrugged his shoulders and walked towards the doorway. "Hey there sweet heart. You look like you could use some fun" the lady said with a wink. Titus chuckled and said "You may be right" as he walked into the building.
Titus
Fight like a man, if that fails cheat.

Words: 57409
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 12:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Ricky Maze on June 9th, 2013, 5:16 am

NPC: Hannah

The stench of shame clung to the air in the den of inequity as it did everyday, as the main hall of the establishment filled with gambling and socializing between.men and women alike; such was how Loveless came to be. Madame Zana happened to be a clever woman, very clever indeed when it came to what the patrons wanted. Hannah favored her real well when it came to people she could respect, but then again Hannah's list never really grew when it came to respect. The depravity in the room that filled the brothel with such dirty sensual energy, this was the place that Hannah enjoyed being in most. She was actually quite glad to have her room back here, now that things were getting into order. Yet even though she had always found herself in a playful mood with most of the men and women here, Hannah had been far to busy to enjoy in the debauchery this place had earned its reputation for.

Like now. In the chair admist all the other furniture where men and women played their little foreplay games, until they decided to take their little scheme to a more private place, the firey red head with icey blue eyes only sat with a sailor next to her. He was a broad man built with extra beef, a scar over his left eye which had healed shut. Brown hair cropped and.messy just as the beard was, an intimidating look he held nonetheless. "C'mon Hannah!" His voice rasped like a toad, deep and scratchy. However Hannah didn't look at hm, she only sat legs crossed in the chair. Her attention seemed to be focused onto her nails, but in truth Hannah was listening. Listening and aware.

"Sorry Felix, but seein' as how your information was worth nothing... then you'll get nothing" She toyed with him unamused, a casual blow on her finger tips as if she had better things to do.

"Gods damn it woman!" Felix hit his hand on the table furiously, anger built up in his expression. However Hannah just sat there with a devious little grin, as she continued to play with him a little further. "I told ya ev'rythin' I know, now we had a deal!"

"Oh save it for the Kelp Beer would you," she adjusted herself in the chair, "its such a major turn off when you act like a baby."

"Petch it! Petch it and betch you! Inartan bitch!" He quickly rose up in anger to storm out the place, a victorious smile on her face as she went back to playing with her nails.

"That was so Syliran there." She mused with a giggle, eyes now onto a different man that walked in. "Curious," she mumbled, "He looks like he's lost.... or was until he found this place." She checked her tunic and straightened out a few wrinkles in the cloth, her thighs nearly exposed to any who looked down in that general area. Hannah wasn't one for modesty, why be ashamed of it when you looked so good?

"Hannah's words.", "Other's words."
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Titus on June 10th, 2013, 2:05 am

Lost wouldn't be the right word for Titus. Bored, looking for something to do? Sure, but not lost. He watched as a man stormed out of the building. Obviously angry, most likely turned down by one of the ladies here. His eyes traced back to a women, sitting in a chair. Her thighs standing out to anyone that would look. Titus cracked a smile as he noticed her eyes were locked on him. He turned away pretending not to notice and walked over to one of the empty chairs. Not really looking over at her. He stretched himself out letting out a yawn. This place was interesting, not his style but interesting none the less. He felt that since he'd been here he hadn't seen any action. Not a single fight had broken out in the city, and the law didn't intervene. Nothing was happing and it was really starting to play on his mind, that traveling wasn't a smart idea.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Ricky Maze on June 10th, 2013, 5:26 am

"Playing fish bait are you? I see how you are." She murmured to herself, her relaxed position in the plush chair now staightened. She found this man to be interesting, certainly the build of a sailor yet the only thing the lacked was the very thing all sailors did, and it was the same Zeltivan attitude that a friend of hers had. Most men around here had it of course and she knew exactly how to spot it, the way this man carried himself barrel chested and all didn't give the impression one bit. "Two can play at this game you know." She looked over to the chair to her right, and relaxed against the arm of her chair when she did so. "Marcy darling, see that man over there."

She pulled the attention of one of the more prettier employees of Loveless, she wore more raunchy clothing that suggested a little more then a modest amount of her fair skin, she was slim with golden hair all bundled and curled and pretty brown eyes, her face decorated with exotic make up. Marcy looked over to the man Hannah nodded toward, her face puzzled when she looked to Hannah once more. "What 'bout him deary?"

"You would be a doll and go find out who he is, where it is he comes from? Do it quiet like too, I'm curious to know if he's up to anything." She requested with a smoulder, in an effort to win Marcy over in the favor.

She sighed with a roll in her eyes, then proceeded to get up. "You owe me one after this." She assured Hannah, who smiled in success as she took her book from the table.

"Now to play along." She mused as she continued reading the copy of "Laviku's Trident", a copy she managed to sneak out of the library.

Marcy trotted her way over to the big man with a plastered smile, and cleared her throat before she reached him. "Hey there georgous, you interested in a good time? Or are you just here to drink and gawk at us?" She teased at him in an effort to pull his attention, posture up straight to show off the better view of her cleavage. Hannah glanced up and giggled as she saw Marcy made her move on him, her eyes back to the book swiftly as she was reaching her favorite part of the chapter she was in. She would only play coil for a while though, as this really came to be a test more than anything.

Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on June 10th, 2013, 6:00 am

Titus chuckled abit as he glanced over to the lady who was eyeballing him when he walked in. He noticed another one of the girls walking towards him. 'Well that worked to easy' he thought. He relaxed in the chair as the lady began to talk calling him sweetheart. He smiled and looked up at her before saying, "I'm not sure yet. A drink would be nice" he said, stroking his chin. His beard starting to grow. The hair on his jaw line caused a slight scratching noise as he thought about the women's question for no reason at all. "I came in to cool down abit. It is rather hot outside, but maybe I chose the wrong place to do so" he said with a chuckle. "But you can tell your friend that if she wants to know what I'm doing she can come ask herself" he said with a bit of a sly wink. His arms now rested across his chest.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Ricky Maze on June 10th, 2013, 6:41 am

"Oh Hannah?" She remarked with a glance to her and back to him, "She's just scopin' out customer's that can hold their own, she pointed you out for me since I was talkin' away." She made her way around the bar and poured the man a glass of red wine, a steady hand held the glass out like a flower between her fingers for him. "What's your name dearie? You look like you've been to places." She prodded at the muscles on his biceps, a look of interest in her eyes as she rested her head on her hand. She had eased herself on the bar to where the man could clearly see her cleavage now, a worn expression on her face as she waited for answers.

Hannah had gotten focused, maybe a little too focused. The lines she read entertained her to no end as she finally reached the point where Laviku removed Avalis' clothes. She could only imagine Laviku in all of his glory when he would expose himself before his lover, and Hannah couldn't help but giggle as she felt giddy inside. When she looked up once more she noticed that she was being looked at, a smug little grin that could be defined as a hidden challenge, though it would only come across as a casual smile to a simple stranger. Her eyes returned to the book once more as the story played out in her head, oh how she enjoyed the details of how Laviku ravished Avalis like there would be no tomorrow. Overall the book was deviously entertaing, but Hannah really only used it in this case as a distraction. A prop to help pass the time while she waited, waited and observed as Marcy did her thing.

The woman now decided to see if she had waited long enough to pique this mans interested, seeing as how the two had already noticed each other's presence. "Hannah is a very special woman you know, you might actually enjoy talkin' to her yourself." Marcy evasively pointed out as she drew her finger on the countertop of the bar, after all had he been interested in her instead of Hannah he would make it known.
?
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on June 10th, 2013, 8:59 pm

Titus smiled as he lightly twirled the wine glass in his hand, the liquid inside sloshing around. "Well. I can defiantly hold my own, and my name is Titus. Not that it matter, recently just got here from Nyka." he said with a sigh. Before looking the women on the bar over. "Don't take this the wrong way. You are an attractive woman, but" he said. He gulped down the wine in an un-fancy fashion before standing up and turning himself towards Hannah. He walked over to her, ignoring anything Marcy had to say afterwards. He walked over to Hannah and plucked the book from her hands, before turning it over and reading the title. "Unless this book is about a weapon, Im going to assume its not really 'clean'" he said making air quotes. "So tell me something... Hannah, why send someone over. When you seem interested yourself? And why are you reading a book like this, in a place like this. If you wanted action, I don't think it would be difficult for a women like you. He flipped the book over in his hands, again and again. If she wanted her book back, she was going to have to take it from him.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Ricky Maze on June 11th, 2013, 3:00 am

Marcy just watched him move on as he put her off, his comment taken with little care as she shrugged it off. She watched Hannah for a short while though, intrigued for her unknowm reasons why she seemed so interested in in this man. Hannah herself became surprised when he happened to come over and take the book from her, a casual smile replaced the look on her face as he spoke. Clearly he had a much more bigger idea for this little game, but already she had baited and hooked him over. Her intentions with Titus would remain unknown for now, as she would play coy to put up a ruse.

"Its not the action I enjoy, but how much longer the thrill lasts." She mused as she uncrossed her legs, she stood up and examined him quickly. Her ice blue eyes quickly ran up and down for good measure, as she had sized up the man before good measure. "Don't you know its ill mannered to be taking things that don't belong to you." She chuckled a bit with her hand poised at her hip. Not that she really cared of course, the book was more of Zeltiva's property since it belonged to the library. Still he had interrupted the best part of the book for her, and now her amusememt would have to fall onto him. If he wanted to play around, then she definitely would be game.

"So," She made a slow casual approach closer to him, "what exactly do I have to do? In order for you to give me the book I mean, after all you're keeping me from a very special part." She'd stare up to his eyes with her casual smile replaced with deviance, she'd caress his right bicep as if she were interested. Oh if he wanted to play around, then she would love to play. "Game on big boy." She thought to herself with her plans already made, now she just had to string him along.

Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on June 11th, 2013, 3:51 am

Titus churned a few ideas in his head as Hannah talked. "Aye. It maybe a bit rude to take things. But I don't think you would pay attention. You don't seem like the person who cares about what others do or think. Unless it benefits you." he said with a small smile. He looked down at her hand that rested on her hip. He looked over her lower body before slowly looking back up at her. He locked eyes with her and sighed. "What part was that exactly? The special part you seem to be wanting?" he asked. "Im not exactly sure what you can do. A small girl like you is easy to break." he said as he flexed his right arm as she touched it. A bit of a reflex, more so just to show off. He sighed before he sat down. He turned the book in his hand and opened it up. His eyes scanning the words before he looked up at her. His eyes slowly tracing up her thighs, over her breast and to her face. "Besides why would the cute little rabbit want with a big bear?" he asked. His words had a teasing tone to them, a sly smile now spread across his face as he leaned back and read the book.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Ricky Maze on June 11th, 2013, 7:19 am

"That maybe, I do tend pay little mind to such behavior." She mused to him as she watched him eye her up and down, already her charm must be affecting him. She did after all make it easy to be a temptatious one, it made men much easier to wrap around her finger. Once the see something they want and they wanted it bad enough, one could string them along to accomplish whatever they wanted. For Hannah the eargerness she has within her to lock him in place was withheld, for she had to be absolutely cunning if she were to pull of her mischevious plan. "My favorite scene you ask? Well its the best part of the entire book really." She giggled as he flexed his bicep muscles, her expression unchanged as she began to circle him with slowly. A sway in her hips to advertise the goods she had in the lower area.

"Laviku finally frees Avalis from the ice he placed over her, his lust no longer able to be contained. Finally freed from her prison the two have everlasting sex, for days on end without ever stopping. Not until Avalis experiences the magnificent glory of his inner power." She had worked her swagger on him now, his attention no doubt hooked just as she aimed to do. "Believe me when I say that I'm not just some rabbit, and that you wouldn't be the first bear I've taken on in the bedroom." She assured him with a wink, a charmful grin on her face now as she sat on the arm of the chair.

"So you know who I am apparently, but you've yet to tell me just who you are." She stood up once more and made her move to him now, a look of interest and lust filled her eyes as she inched closer to him. "Maybe we can get to know each other a little better, I have my private room in the back of you'd like to take this conversation there." She suggested with another wink, a small devious giggle came from her as well. Titus seemed to be taking the bait so far, now she wanted to see just how far he would be willing to go.

Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next