Completed To Which Is Empty

Ricky deals with his internal feelings as a friend no longer remains to be seen.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

To Which Is Empty

Postby Ricky Maze on June 16th, 2013, 6:02 am

To Which Is Empty
Summer 11th 513 AV, 22nd Bell

"I never would've guessed this to happen, but then again here it is. Another important person out me life and I've not a clue why... Whatever the reason, I know now what I must do."

Ricky sat at the edge of the docks on this warm beautiful night, yet as he looked to the hazy stars he found nothing. Not a glimspe of the reality he once lived in, not even a remnant of his old world that he once dwelled in. His heart knew only emptiness, a boundless void of oblivion that echoed with only silence. Not even a whisper could be traced in the amount of hopeless loneliness he felt now, only the pure fact that his tears that fell were all that called out for recognition. Leila who he had become so close to, considered so close of a friend that they were nigh inseperable, had somehow vanished with not even a trace left to follow. He couldn't find her anywhere, and nobody seemed to have spoken to her within the past few days. Nobody he knew or talked to anywho. Thus on this lonely night Ricky found the time to take to himself, the privacy one needed when the wanted to be alone.

Not just alone but isolated from everyone they knew, so that they could let every emotion run rampant as the memories took hold. He had thought so highly of Leila so much, and the way she made him a better person... All of that now seemed like an alternate world that never happened. A place that seemed to only happen in his head for so long. "I don't understand it, one day ye're here the next ye're not." It made no sense to him at all, his mind failed to comprehend how things could turn out this way. He felt lost, confused, and worst of all empty on the inside. Someone who brought out only the very best in Ricky had been gone, just as others before her decided to.leave too.

"First Hadrian, then Valo, and now you... Leila..." He choked on his tears hard, they streamed like the currents of a river as he found himself letting everything go. All of it, his emotions and his thoughts molded into one black hole that stretched onward for miles on end.

Footsteps were heard along the wooden planks of the docks, though Ricky didn't need to look behind them to know who they belonged too. Telion needed not say a word either but then there was nothing to say, no amount of comfort in words could come for something like this. Which is why when she took a seat next to Ricky, she only brought him in close. She cradled his head on her shoulder as he wept on away, the river that flowed began to soak her cotton shirt. Instinctively his arms gently wrapped around her as he brought her close, the two locked in each others somber embrace as Telion continued to be there for him. If there was one thing Ricky could always remember, it would be Leila's exact words the day they went to visit Odis. "You may be our shield, but we are the arm that supports you..." Those words would always and forever remain engraved in his heart. Etched into the depths of his soul. As Ricky felt Leila's comfort fill him he began to feel something, another transition in his life that he had to make and accept. He did make many promises after all, promises he would always work to keep.

On this night Ricky would find himself closure, he would begin to accept the reality of the world he lived in. Leila was now gone, but what she left behind was her lessons to him. So long as he had those, and his memories, then he would be fine. He had others after all. Others he would have to take care of from time to time, others to take care of him when he needed them. All that he would need was tonight, tonight in which he would cope with the emptiness that filled his insides. After tonight Ricky would look forward like he always would, and he would move on from this stronger than before.

"Ricky's words.", "Ricky's thoughts.", "Telion's words.", "Hannah's words.", "Other's words."
Last edited by Ricky Maze on August 23rd, 2013, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

To Which Is Empty

Postby Lullaby on July 29th, 2013, 4:50 am

Here is your reward!

Ricky :
Lores
  • Leila: Gone Without a Trace
  • A Sheila Needs An Arm: Keeping Memories Close
  • The Comfort of Telion
  • Moving On, After Tonight

Notes
    Another thread with Leila, emotional and a great insight to Ricky's character. Great job.

A quiet song to soothe the heart

Short and sweet. ^^ If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Words: 104298
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 4:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office