Templates Catalog

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Templates Catalog

Postby Ai Shou on June 20th, 2013, 3:40 am

These are just examples of post templates I've made (or helped make) for others.

Ai Shou's Asian Template :
Description Text
"Ai's Words"
Description Text
Tsukiko's Midnight Template :
Description Text

Descriptive text
Moody Fantasy Template for Gale McCenry :
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer nec odio. Praesent libero. Sed cursus ante dapibus diam. Sed nisi. Nulla quis sem at nibh elementum imperdiet. Duis sagittis ipsum. Praesent mauris. Fusce nec tellus sed augue semper porta. Mauris massa. Vestibulum lacinia arcu eget nulla. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

Curabitur sodales ligula in libero. Sed dignissim lacinia nunc. Curabitur tortor. Pellentesque nibh. Aenean quam. In scelerisque sem at dolor. Maecenas mattis. Sed convallis tristique sem. Proin ut ligula vel nunc egestas porttitor. Morbi lectus risus, iaculis vel, suscipit quis, luctus non, massa. Fusce ac turpis quis ligula lacinia aliquet. Mauris ipsum.
Valdr's Longing Post Template :
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer nec odio. Praesent libero. Sed cursus ante dapibus diam. Sed nisi. Nulla quis sem at nibh elementum imperdiet. Duis sagittis ipsum. Praesent mauris. Fusce nec tellus sed augue semper porta. Mauris massa. Vestibulum lacinia arcu eget nulla. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

Curabitur sodales ligula in libero. Sed dignissim lacinia nunc. Curabitur tortor. Pellentesque nibh. Aenean quam. In scelerisque sem at dolor. Maecenas mattis. Sed convallis tristique sem. Proin ut ligula vel nunc egestas porttitor. Morbi lectus risus, iaculis vel, suscipit quis, luctus non, massa. Fusce ac turpis quis ligula lacinia aliquet. Mauris ipsum.
You cannot change the direction of the wind,

you can only adjust your wings.
Irriari's Zithy Template :

Don't mess with the Zith.

Irriari
(NEW!) Durvekral Wormwood's Grave :

In Darkness, there is Life.
(NEW!) Ireth's Forest Template :

Listen to the Winds
And you shall hear a Voice
(NEW!) Rue Nightsong's Horse Template :

To Ride

Is to be Alive

More to come! ^_^
Last edited by Ai Shou on July 1st, 2013, 2:49 pm, edited 9 times in total.
(Note: Right-click the pic and select 'Open in a New Tab'. Otherwise, the video will appear within the same window you are reading this on. Signature courtesy of Abstract! Big thankies!)
Ai Shou
Creator of the Abberant

Words: 32642
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2013, 4:55 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Templates Catalog

Postby Ai Shou on June 20th, 2013, 3:59 am

I've been getting a mass influx of requests for post templates (i dunno why), so I am creating a form. You can use the form below to request a design. Requests can be sent by PM or by reply via this thread. When it is done, I will ask you to remove the reply (or get a mod to do so) and post the finished piece above.

The Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Link to the Character Sheet[/b]: Link me a character sheet for the character you wish me to work on. This is required.
[b]Color Scheme[/b]: If you want your text colored (or just what your character speaks), then dictate which colors you want to be used. This is optional.
[b]Googlefonts[/b]: Yes or no to googlefonts being used. Look at Ai's Asian Template for an example of what googlefonts appear as.
[b]Picture Scheme[/b]: All templates will have a picture at the top -- and/or at the bottom -- if the post to make it flashier. If you want a picture, tell me the central theme behind this. I may have to get help if you want a picture that has your character in it (unless google chooses to like me).
[b]Model[/b]: (Optional) If you are using a real-life model to portray your character, I need the first and last name of said model. If you don't know, leave this blank (well, delete it). This also applies to anime characters too.

All finished Post Templates will be courtesy of me and done in order received. I'd like credit, but it's not needed in the sigs. If anyone asks, just give them a link to this page. That's the terms.
(Note: Right-click the pic and select 'Open in a New Tab'. Otherwise, the video will appear within the same window you are reading this on. Signature courtesy of Abstract! Big thankies!)
Ai Shou
Creator of the Abberant

Words: 32642
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2013, 4:55 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Templates Catalog

Postby Irriari on June 20th, 2013, 7:03 pm

Link to the Character Sheet: Link me a character sheet for the character you wish me to work on. CS
Color Scheme: Dark colors! Zithy feel!
Googlefonts: Yes!
Picture Scheme: This is the hard part... Gah. >_< Anything you can come up with for poison/bows/bat wings/intimidation/fear works for me!

Thanks, Ai <3333

Active thread count: 8/8
Irriari
Blood and Poison

Words: 374003
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2011, 10:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Donor (1)

Templates Catalog

Postby Durvekral Wormwood on June 23rd, 2013, 9:57 pm

Link to the Character Sheet: Durvekral Wormwood
Color Scheme: No preference
Googlefonts: I like Crushed and the Pica themes for googlefont but that's just a suggestion to make life easier for you. Overall, googlefonts are a "yes" and you're the artist so go with whatever you like.
Picture Scheme: A masquerade mask, some fog and the overall esthetic of some old, grainy, silent horror film.
Model: None
Durvekral Wormwood
Paranoia is a powerful weapon

Words: 77795
Joined roleplay: December 17th, 2012, 1:26 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Templates Catalog

Postby Chana Miracuso on July 13th, 2013, 5:49 pm

Link to the Character Sheet: Chana Miracuso
Color Scheme:
Googlefonts: Yes! Whatever fonts work best.
Picture Scheme: Hmm... Bright, but not exactly... happy.
Model: Holland Roden
Chana Miracuso
Player

Words: 3743
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2013, 2:39 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Templates Catalog

Postby Garin Campbell on July 13th, 2013, 5:50 pm

Link to the Character Sheet: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic37223.html
Color Scheme: Same with the picture scheme- dark and ominous.
Googlefonts: Yes.
Picture Scheme: It needs to be dark, and ominous.
Garin Campbell
Backstabber

Words: 7991
Joined roleplay: July 6th, 2013, 8:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Templates Catalog

Postby Desideria on July 13th, 2013, 6:12 pm

Color Scheme: Black, greys, rust, muted colors
Googlefonts: Yes
Link to the Character Sheet http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic35143.html
Picture Scheme: Something sophisticated but sociopathic at the same time. Or maybe simply a bat?
Desideria
Player

Words: 16531
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2013, 6:05 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Templates Catalog

Postby Genryuu Senkou on July 14th, 2013, 12:37 am

Link to the Character Sheet: Character Sheet
Color Scheme: Something slightly dark... muted colors would be nice. Black/Grey? (I'm not too sure myself)
Googlefonts: Yes Please :)
Picture Scheme: About a warrior monk who renounced his vows of celibacy in order to help people outside the monastery. So something to do with fighting i guess... I kinda feel that my avatar could be an example of the type of picture scheme I'll like
Model: The actor's name is Lee Zong Han. (or really, any famous asian kung fu star would be fine).
Genryuu Senkou
Doctor, Warrior, and Renounced Monk

Words: 18459
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2013, 9:27 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Templates Catalog

Postby Tessa Bane on December 14th, 2013, 9:27 pm

Link to the Character Sheet: Tessa
Color Scheme: Yellow, gold and red
Googlefonts: Yes
Picture Scheme: The picture I used at the top of my Box Code might work. Maybe a cat, somewhere, signifying Tessa's Kelvic form.
I'm so sorry to all the thread partners I've held up, but everything has backed up beyond my ability to repair it after my business plan got kind of abandoned. I'll be retiring Tessa because of this. Sorry.
Tessa Bane
Retired

Words: 20637
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2013, 4:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Templates Catalog

Postby Haplo on December 19th, 2013, 4:08 pm

Link to the Character Sheet: Haplo
Color Scheme: Regular text Black, Talking text Dark green
Googlefonts: Something Manly
Picture Scheme: Character is an Archer, Bow Maker in Wind Reach. His whole world consist of making and using Bows and Arrows. Any forest or mountain scenes, along with Archery theme would be great.

Thanks in advance for any help, I am useless with the coding.
Avora Haplo
Haplo
Player

Words: 13901
Joined roleplay: December 8th, 2013, 2:28 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets