Completed [squire dorms] gifts are good (Fallon)

He hopes she likes it

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[squire dorms] gifts are good (Fallon)

Postby Kreig Messer on July 1st, 2013, 5:34 pm

Summer 513 A.V. 15th of summer 19th bell 6th chime.

Kreig was glad to be home, that was a certainty as he felt dead beat tired and a bit light headed after a long ardorous day, not that it wasn’t exciting. He had searched through the stalls of the Syliran markets and entered its various shops, but after a long day of searching he had found what he thought to be the perfect gift to Fallon. The gift tucked safely between his arms like a newborn child, he made his way back to the dormitory, passing by one of the gruesome threesome and giving them a polite hello. Ever since they came he made sure to come back to the dorms early before the curfew.

He gently opened the door and entered the dormitories, part of him was certain that Orion wasn’t here if the occurrence of one of their conversations was indicative enough and Percival…. He had no idea actually. No one seemed to be sitting in the dorms common room, perhaps Fallon is in the female quarters ?‘The place where no man can tread’ He sighed as he took a seat at the table, then again she might not even be here entirely…. She did say that day she preferred to train between train during dusk and dawn where the summer is at its coolest.

He looked at the gift he held in his hands, on the outside it looked rather plain and unimpressive really. Its rectangular shape contained something within though, and he was sure Fallon would like it ‘I hope’ Then came the yawn, his body telling him it was best to get some sleep but he was detirmened to stay awake till he gave her the gift ‘its…the least I could do’
Last edited by Kreig Messer on August 10th, 2013, 8:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Fallon on July 3rd, 2013, 10:53 am

Fallon was in the process of properly stirring and awakening truly to the world. She had managed to nod off again in her bunk and in the isolation of where the girls would sleep. If there were any others that was. This room of four seemed absent in comparison to the other rooms in the suite. Then again, that may also be due to the lack number of female members in the Knights. Or at least, that was how it was perceived to Fallon. Never the less, it did give her a sense of privacy from the others and allowed her to keep some secrets. Orvin was at her feet, waiting and watching for a reaction. Writhing she gave a yawn, followed by a stretch. She felt dry, and slightly groggy. Her mind was still sluggish from her rather impromptu napping, her limbs heavy as she tried to awaken herself properly. She exhaled, and gave a blink. Gods, she needed to get her sleep routine sorted.

Feeling the nudge from Orvin, the squire pushed herself up and quickly surveyed the room. It was the same as always. Devoid of living from other people, things packed away safely and securely. That was about it. The rest of the room was bare accept for the clothing that Fallon had draped over the chest she kept her things in. Fingers scratched the vest she wore, and then at the breeches, before finally she swung herself out of the bottom bunk. There was a long second yawn, bare feet padding against the wood floor as she worked her way around, and took up the shirt and boots. Most squires would be making their way back to the suites now, but in the case of Fallon it would be the opposite. The twilight hours were often good for practicing in.

With the wolf in tow, and the shirt swung over her shoulders Fallon dragged herself into the main area and looked upon the form of Kreig. She gave him a quick nod, and eased herself down into one of them so she could pull on her boots “You alright?”
x
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Kreig Messer on July 3rd, 2013, 12:43 pm

Kreig looked around to see Fallon leav the girl's room with Orvin in tow, he was surprised to see how quick the wolf crub grew to his current size, bringing back memories of the wolves he encountered after he had met him and Fallon at the time then unfortunately dragged the duo along with his patron into the mix. Fallon herself looked like she had just awoken, sleep still clinging to her eyes as she walked into the main room carrying her boots and sitting on one of the chairs as she nodded to him in greeting.

"You alright"she asked.

'Oh Gods no' He wanted to say as his heart raced and sweat dripped from his brow as he held the gift tightly. his mind telling her "Dont give it her you idiot!!' while his heart said ' Give it give it give it, Its from me ya jackass!!'

"Oh, it goes well, busy day and all" He gave a nervous laugh, his nerves nearly getting the best of him.

'Oh you fight a pack of wolves with your bare hands and allow some thug to stab in you the hand to just get a hit in...But you can't give the girl you have a crush on a gift' His heart seemed to be in pumping anger while his mind went silent in agreement.

His body arms kept moving about trying to give her the gift while also pulling back. His heart and mind playing a lovely game of tug of war.

Finally his mind relented and allowed him to present the gift to he"I-I h-h-hope you like it" He struggled to get the words out as his face turned inexplicably red. The rectangular shaped revealinging itself to be a book, one that costed him a pretty miza but didn't look it.
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Fallon on July 7th, 2013, 10:07 am

Orvin gave a sniff and padded over to Kreig with those eyes fixed upon him. Clearly interested in the squire, the wolf stopped next to him, tail thumping against the floor. What a curious human, with his sweating and worrying, the nervous laugh hanging in the back of his throat. Something was playing on his mind once more, but whatever it was existed beyond her thought. Fallon pulled her foot into the boot, releasing aloud yawn as she tugged at the laces. Tightening them, she pulled the ends into a bow and slid her eyes to Kreig, “Nervous about something? What have you done?”

Her question was quickly answered by the flustering and the swift presentation of a book. She gave a blink, watching the tint of red creep into his features as he stammered loudly. Staring into those honey eyes, she gave a smirk and proceeded to pull on the other boot. She could not help but find the situation amusing, watching the brawler struggle with what he was trying to get across with the gift he had presented. She pursed her lips, and reached forward to it to take it, “A book? What’s the occasion? Something good happen?”

Gentle fingers took it, feeling the weight of the pages in her hand. The tips traced the cover and down the spine, her brow creasing with thought. Bring it close for a finer inspection she turned it over, and opened the cover to study the first page. There was a sniff, and the cover was closed. Lips pursing she looked once more upon the squire, “It’s… nice… but…” The girl gave a shrug “But why?”

It was unexpected to receive spontaneous gifts, from anyone for that fact. And it made her begin to question on what it was he wanted. Did she have to do something? Was there some meaning behind it all? Did she miss the point on something?
x
FALLON

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Kreig Messer on July 7th, 2013, 11:17 am

Orvin, as much he liked that wolf cub ‘Is it right to call him cub?’ He wondered briefly as animal before was no longer the small, adorable tiny creature from winter. Heck his appearance brought back memories of the wolves that tried to kill him, Fallon and his Patron Natasha ‘Though he looked a lot more friendlier’ Orvin mouth always seemed to be set in an odd looking smile or grin, cheekily saying ‘Hey, how’s it going’ It would be amusing if it didn’t help make him more nervous the situation.

His face reddened further as he noted Fallon purse her lips in amusement ‘Ohgodsohgodsohgods’ As she took the book and began to examine it carefully, looking at the cover trying to determine what’s it about before finally opening a page. His heart was beating quicker than lightening at that moment as his face turned to be as red as a tomato, heck he could be mistaken for a rare red Akalak If he weren’t so short in comparison.

Then she asked why he bought the book, she said it was nice which relieved him immensely, but it was such a reluctant tone he couldn’t help but quickly be nervouse again. “W-why? Well…uhhh…uhhhh….” He then turned to Orvin, as if asking him what to do, but the wolf only had that look that said ‘ Really? I can’t talk jackass? What? You want me to serenade her or something?’ Which then made Kreig look that constant grin was that of infinite sarcasm before he was able to calm himself again…..

“You….you listened” He said finally as he closed his eyes and let out a breath “ That memory…that horrible experience, its been with me for just one year yet it felt like a lifetime…. The nightmares is still bad, sleep doesn’t come easy. But it feels less….choking” He said as he struggled to find the right words “ I’ve no doubt everyone else wondered what was eating at me like some poison…. But you’re the only one who bothered to care. The book, its my way of saying thanks and saying I appreciate this friendship, so thank you”

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Fallon on July 8th, 2013, 7:00 pm

Fallon watched the tinted shade deepen in colour. Was it really that much of a challenge to give someone a gift? She placed the book down upon the table as she ensured her boots were done up tightly, before leaning back in the chair. Her eyes darted between Kreig and the cover for a few ticks, before settling upon him and his stammering. What was making him so nervous? Her eyebrow rose. Men, she could never understand them. Not properly at least.

“I listened?” she gave a smile “I do that anyway. And you were obviously upset about something. It would have been kind of mean if I didn’t lend an ear or comfort you. Even if… well I did slap you. Surprised you’re not mad at me about that.” There was a sigh, her fingers reaching up to rub her brow, “You don’t need to give gifts for that. I mean it’s nice and all, but as a friend well…” she shook her head. A gift because she was a friend? Was she missing something? “It’s a lovely gesture is what I’m trying to say. But you didn’t need to. I’m just happy with the knowledge that you are feel better now. Okay?”

Orvin gave Kreig a nudge with his snout, and then a prod with his paw, his eyes looking intently up at the squire. Fallon let her shoulders slump as she pulled her shirt over her and slowly did up the buttons, steady gloved hands working on them slowly. There was no rush, not yet at least. The bells in which she trained would be a long and supply her plenty of time. She exhaled “I’ve missed the point haven’t I? Shyke.”
x
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Kreig Messer on July 8th, 2013, 7:44 pm

‘Oh Gods, the wolf senses it….no, he KNOWS it’ Kreig looked at Orvin, that cheeky wolf grin a permanent fixture on its face. Perhaps the wolf simply wanted to be pet and didn’t realize Kreig had a crush on Fallon? HA, no it sensed his emotions as well as his mento who could tell he went out brawling after his Curfew ‘that only happened TWICE and I’m pretty sure the gruesome threesome never checked the room’ He recalled the memory of a certain widow giving him that soul crushing look of disappointment while his mentor just sat with a small grin on her face.

Kreig looked at Fallon, not sure whether to feel surprised that she missed the point or amused by it. His palms rather sweaty but that shade of red on his face lightened on his face “I suppose….. but I’ve been ‘obviously upset’ for a Year Fallon. An entire, do pardon my language, petching year….” He said as he reached down and pat the wolf then scratched it under its skin “ I would’ve been content that no one found out, that our Patron and anyone else who saw the pain I kept secret would I assume its simply dreams of Sunberth’s darkness. Quite true I suppose, but its only that one dream…..the one I told you about…the one memory. Could you imagine what would have happened if I continued not tell anyone?” He asked her, looking at her confused face.

“I would have gone utterly mad, or perhaps be a corpse somewhere” He chuckled humorlessly at the thought of him being dead in ways other than battle, or a death that did not merit anyone’s pity “One purpose of that gift is to tell you ‘thank you for saving my life and for caring’, the other is to show I admire the friendship I hope we keep” He breathed deeply as Orvin’s seem to look at him expectantly.

“Which I suppose leads to something I’ve been meaning to ask for a good while…..do…do you want to go out with me for dinner?”

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Fallon on July 13th, 2013, 7:21 pm

Fallon raised the eyebrow, and then turned her eyes down to the buttons. She gave a heavy sigh, she had missed a hole. Back tracking she continued to listen to him, her brow creasing as she focused more on doing up the buttons. Or at least partially listening, she was caught up on getting the buttons right at present. There was only slight nods marking that she was at least trying to pay attention. Her eyes narrowed down as she fumbled at them, a momentary loss on what it was he was exactly saying. Or at least until his question registered.

The squire paused, and turned her head up to him. She looked like she was going to answer, her lips parting and her eyes narrowing to the question. But she hesitated, her mouth snapping shut as she straightened. She had heard the question, yet it did not register properly. Orvin gave her a glance, his nose peering over the top of the table and into plain view. Her lips were wetted, her mind slowly working its way through what had just been said.

“Go out for dinner?” she questioned and gave a blink, “I mean we can, we’re friends after all. Go out, have a laugh, a bite and perhaps a few drinks, you know? I’m game for that. Nowhere too expensive though, got to watch my spending after all. Not made of money like some of us around here.” She gave a smile as she pushed herself up onto her feet, and promptly stretched herself out, “Sounds like it would be fun though, we’ll have a good time.” Her eyes turned back to the girls’ room, and then to Kreig, “I need to think about making a move. Training won’t happen if I keep sitting around here talking after all. So, is there anything else? Or are you going to let me escape into the world now?”
x
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Kreig Messer on August 1st, 2013, 5:20 pm

Kreig sighed internally as he looked at Orvin with a look that said 'I tried' But it was saddening that she took as just friends, still it wasn't a rejection he supposed 'And she seemed to like the gift I gave her' Which was definitely a good thing. He looked back on her and gave her a light smile as he nodded “Of course, we’ll have it at the stallion” He felt himself sighing internally again, he’d have to try again at some point but he’ll take what he can get right now and worry about the next step at a later point.

He stepped to the side to let her, taking a seat on the chair and patted Orvin on his head. Indeed, try again later when he regains the courage to do so. But when would he regain that courage? petch he’d have to pray to the goddess of love and quite honestly he wasn’t comfortable praying to other gods that weren’t Dira. He then turned his gaze to Fallon and asked “So, meet you at the stallion in two bells?”He asked, he needed a break and he assumed that two hours would be good for her to at least get some training done before hunger decides to strike at her.

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Fallon on August 10th, 2013, 8:17 am

There was a momentary pause as Orvin came round to her, heavy foot falls of his paws resting upon the ground. Large eyes looked up at her as his jaw rested upon her knee, with a puppy like expression resting there. Straightening she looked at him fingers rubbing at his scalp, before she asked him, “What?”

He snorted and gave a glance back to Kreig. It took her a tick or two to register his question, her attention after all had been momentarily grabbed by her furry companion. She pursed her lips, thinking through her regime, her plans to train and what exactly she was thinking on practicing. The bow felt like a wise choice for today, she needed to improve her aim and the power she put behind it. After all, a shot that simply dipped into the ground several feet away was not much of a shot.

Fallon stood, eyes looking down upon the book and then back at Kreig. It sounded like a good offer, and it would give her reasonable amount of time to get in some light training and practice some form. Doing it all at once after all was bad and caused the mind to stagnate. Besides, by that time it would have just about started to get dark making shooting near impossible anyway. And considerably dangerous.

“The stallion right? Yeah, sounds like a plan,” there was a nod as she walked her way back to the girls’ room to pick up her bow. Her voice raised slightly so he could still hear her from beyond the door way, “Two bells? I’ll see you there. Might be a few chimes late, depends on how absorbed I get in my training. I’ll try and get there though.” The squire emerged with the equipment over her shoulder, her eyes looking down upon Kreig, “Guess I’ll be seeing you there. Have a nice evening until then.” She gave a smile, pivoting on her heel as she made for the door with her wolf in tow. With her back to him she gave a flick of her hand, “Oh, and you’re paying.”
x
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Next