Completed [Kova's Wishing Well] The Dancer and the Strumpet II

Now partners in crime, the pair work on seeing how well they can pull off their scheme.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Kova's Wishing Well] The Dancer and the Strumpet II

Postby Matthew on July 22nd, 2013, 5:03 pm

He shrugged his broad shoulders, the muscle rippling underneath some of the slender fingers she had upon it. "I just put together the pieces. I am blessed with the common traits of an attractive male. I have studied medicine, so I know the ins and outs of how the body works. All I needed to do was take those two things, learn different methods of seduction, and then take it from there. Skill at sex comes with practice and confidence, and my knowledge of the body definitely helps cover up any lack of skill I have in that area." He said it plainly and without a hint of arrogance, his blue eyes still remaining fairly apathetic throughout the whole thing. It was quite obvious now that these things, while intimate and private to some, were not at all that way to him. "In the end, it just made sense to me. My body is just another talent that I am born with. I don't have any particular attachment to it, besides keeping it alive." He was rather cold about it, and he knew this. She was one of the only few he had actually explained his detaachment to, though. He was curious how she would feel about it.

Of course, this wasn't all there was to it. But faintly, he could sense her attempts to tug information out of him. Some parts of this whole charade were things he didn't tell to anyone, just to keep himself safe. She was no different, as of yet.

"Anyways, you are a fine teacher. Don't think otherwise." He watched closely as she showed him the spin, pausing their movement toward the well so he could pay her undivided attention. Taking a deep breath, he nodded at her, trying it again after they had succeeded the first time. Leading a bit more confidently, he tucked her into a spin that was a bit quicker, actually leading her out a bit and then tugging her back into him. After her body hit his, he gave her a moment to catch her bearings, and then sent her body off in another spin that was simply the other direction. Once again she went out and back in, his arms quick to catch her, their tight hold on her body betraying his nervousness for her safety.

Letting out breath he didn't even realize he had been holding, he shook his head, eyes glittering with thought. "And we are supposed to do that while moving, hm? Perhaps we should find a routine, and dance that routine. I can commit the routine and the moves to memory, and then if possible, we can just put it on a loop. Do you have any better ideas to make this seem as smooth as possible? You are the expert." His hands fell from her, and he stepped back to give her a bit of room. They were close to the well, so he leaned against it, eyes intent on her.

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

[Kova's Wishing Well] The Dancer and the Strumpet II

Postby Radiant on October 23rd, 2013, 4:22 pm

Matthew :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +1 XP
Socialization +1 XP
Dance +3 XP
Hypnotism +1 XP
Seduction +1 XP
Planning +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Dance: Box Steps
Dance: Circle Steps
Dance: Spinning A Partner

Loots

Reine :
I see you haven't updated your ledger with the Summer 513 A.V seasonal living expenses yet, please do so and PM me, I will give you your grades. :)

Notes :
Shame it fizzled out... I gave what I could. :)

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous