A return?!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A return?!

Postby Kiyeri on July 4th, 2013, 4:22 am

Hi, everyone. I joined here a few months back and while I did have some fun, lots of stuff in my real life sort of became too much to juggle, so I left with little announcement.

All I want to say, is that I'm really sorry for doing that to my rp partners and I'll try to be a be a more integral player.
And in the spring I shed my skin
And it blows away with the changing wind
The waters turn from blue to red
As towards the sky I offer it


Image
User avatar
Kiyeri
This is a gift, it comes with a price.
 
Posts: 69
Words: 29840
Joined roleplay: March 25th, 2013, 8:01 am
Location: Lhavit; Summer of 513 AV
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Scrapbook

A return?!

Postby Davin on July 4th, 2013, 4:31 am

I know that story, I'm afraid. Something similiar happened to me near a year ago. I decided to create Davin here, as I thought it would be more respectful to the people I left hanging.

Anyway, welcome back. I didn't know you, but I hope all things work out.
Speaking Common
Speaking Arumenic
Thinking
User avatar
Davin
A Lowly Thief
 
Posts: 30
Words: 24674
Joined roleplay: July 1st, 2013, 5:17 am
Location: Ahnatep
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

A return?!

Postby Kiyeri on July 4th, 2013, 4:38 am

Hi, Davin, and yes, it's a very awkward story to tell. I still feel very awful. But, thank you for welcoming me back!
And in the spring I shed my skin
And it blows away with the changing wind
The waters turn from blue to red
As towards the sky I offer it


Image
User avatar
Kiyeri
This is a gift, it comes with a price.
 
Posts: 69
Words: 29840
Joined roleplay: March 25th, 2013, 8:01 am
Location: Lhavit; Summer of 513 AV
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Scrapbook

A return?!

Postby Sosicly Magnolia on July 5th, 2013, 2:14 am

Image
'lo & Welcome,

Whatever your reasons I'm am glad you decided to give it another try! I had a small bout of that myself where I up and disappeared for a little over a month but was able to jump back in for the most part.

I hope you do get the chance to continue to let you PC grow and be the integral player you want to be! Happy writing I look forward to seeing you around :D
User avatar
Sosicly Magnolia
Silence is Open to Misconception
 
Posts: 380
Words: 175085
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 4:37 am
Location: Kalinor
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A return?!

Postby Adeon Tien on July 11th, 2013, 1:18 am

Wasn't here when you left, but I can safely say I'm glad you returned in time for my arrival.
Whether or not it is certain, or whether or not the answer will ever come to pass, for that matter, is unclear. The answer to your question does not yet exist. There is only, for now, perhaps.

School times are in effect.
User avatar
Adeon Tien
The Faceless Wanderer
 
Posts: 54
Words: 24714
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 11:41 am
Location: Lhavit, Fall of 513 A.V.
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Nuit
Character sheet


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests