Euthisa's Manip Art (Temporarily Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Euthisa's Manipulations

Postby Vyvian on November 17th, 2013, 11:31 am

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!!! *prostrates*
"In the end, never underestimate revenge as a motive"

Mihael Keehl
Vyvian
The Lonely One

Words: 44070
Joined roleplay: September 5th, 2013, 10:26 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Euthisa's Manipulations

Postby Ashkore Serian on November 17th, 2013, 5:34 pm

Character's Name:
Ashkore Serian
Do you want it to have the character's first and last name - if they have one - or just their first name?
First and last name
Do you have a quote you would like to see included?
At the top of the Boxcode:
"Look, everybody always figures the time they live in is the most epic, most important age to end all ages. But tyrants and heroes rise and fall, and historians sort out the pieces."
At the bottom:
"Just remember that your war isn't any more important that another just because you are in it."
Do you have a model/actor/actress you use?
No.
Do you have a color scheme in mind and, if not, are there any colors that you would hate to see included?
No.
Do you have a particular font that you like?
Some sort of script.
What is the overall mood/feel you're looking for?
Like an old manuscript like what you'd find in an old monastery.
Additional notes, if any
If you do this, thank you very much.
Ashkore Serian
Knowledge is Key

Words: 1756
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2013, 4:07 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Euthisa's Manipulations

Postby Brandon Blackwing on November 19th, 2013, 8:25 pm

Character's Name : Brandon Of The Black Wings (Blackwing)

Do you want it to have the character's first and last name - if they have one - or just their first name? First and last please. Oh, you can choose between 'Of The Black Wings' or 'Blackwing'. It doesn't really matter which.

Do you have a quote you would like to see included? /

Do you have a model/actor/actress you use? Alvaro Garay from Wand of fortune 2. (the black-haired one, not the blue haired version)

Do you have a color scheme in mind and, if not, are there any colors that you would hate to see included? I was thinking of dark colours, blacks or dark grey... Preferrably white for the tekst. Something I don't want to be included? Pink.

Do you have a particular font that you like? Maybe something curvy, like messy handwriting? I don't know. A bit like the font 'Chiller' in Microsoft Office Word

What is the overall mood/feel you're looking for? Thievish. Maybe a bit mischievousness as well. And mystery if possible.

Is there a boxcode currently on the board - or one that I did below - that really caught your eye? If so, what do you like about it? /

Additional notes, if any : If possible I'd like you to make the model's iris black. They are red now and Bran doesn't have that colour of eyes. Also, Thank you very much. Don't rush it and have fun. ;)
Fighting Style and Techniques

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Estrellir Konrath
Brandon Blackwing
The master thief Incognito

Words: 1496963
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Euthisa's Manipulations

Postby Sei Tendo on November 20th, 2013, 12:09 am

Character's Name : Sei Tendo

Do you want it to have the character's first and last name - if they have one - or just their first name? First and last please.

Do you have a quote you would like to see included? Play a little(Top) Laugh a lot(Bottom)

Do you have a model/actor/actress you use? Colin Egglesfield

Do you have a color scheme in mind and, if not, are there any colors that you would hate to see included? Bright colors would be appreciated.

Do you have a particular font that you like? Nope. :)

What is the overall mood/feel you're looking for? Something playful please.

Is there a boxcode currently on the board - or one that I did below - that really caught your eye? If so, what do you like about it? Not at the moment. I can't choose.

Additional notes, if any : Thanks. :D
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Words: 228595
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 7:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Euthisa's Manipulations

Postby Ardan on November 20th, 2013, 2:11 am

Character's Name : Ardan Ven'Ahad

Do you want it to have the character's first and last name - if they have one - or just their first name? Just his first.

Do you have a quote you would like to see included? "There is no black or white, only shades of grey."

Do you have a model/actor/actress you use? Keanu Reeves (specifically this look: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9200000/Keanu-Reeves-keanu-reeves-9231638-1280-1024.jpg

Do you have a color scheme in mind and, if not, are there any colors that you would hate to see included? Dark and shadowy.

Do you have a particular font that you like? Something resembling the Balthazar google font

What is the overall mood/feel you're looking for? Dark, like someone is hiding in the shadows. I want it to feel like someone is peering at you from the darkness.

Is there a boxcode currently on the board - or one that I did below - that really caught your eye? If so, what do you like about it? Not really.

Additional notes, if any : Of you do this, thanks!
"I walk a lonely road, the only road that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes, but it's only me and I walk alone."
Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Thoughts
"Speech"
"NPC Speech"
Ardan
Why you fear the dark...

Words: 44651
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2013, 5:04 am
Character sheet

Euthisa's Manipulations

Postby Sisas on November 23rd, 2013, 7:08 pm

Character's Name : Sisas

Do you want it to have the character's first and last name - if they have one - or just their first name?
Sisas only has one name. :)

Do you have a quote you would like to see included?
"You have only to answer and I may stop..."

Do you have a model/actor/actress you use?
No actor, but I would like to use this image at the top.

Do you have a color scheme in mind and, if not, are there any colors that you would hate to see included?
Darker colors, preferably in shades of predominantly darker reds with some burnished gold accents, maybe?

Do you have a particular font that you like?
Papyrus is good.

What is the overall mood/feel you're looking for?
Something to send chills up your spine, or induce unease.

Is there a boxcode currently on the board - or one that I did below - that really caught your eye? If so, what do you like about it?
No, I didn't see one that caught my eye.

Additional notes, if any :
I'm looking for one for use in all of my posts, and I think that's a boxcode... *still getting used to Mizaharian lingo*
"Snake-tongue"
"Common tongue"
Internal thoughts
Sisas
Player

Words: 66115
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2013, 3:55 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Engghaen

Postby Euthisa on November 24th, 2013, 10:59 pm

Text
Speech

x

(Or if you want the text and speech colors reversed, or a white border instead, I'll edit the code. Just let me know)

Code: Select all
[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:1.5px solid #2452ae; background-color: #000000; margin:auto;color:#ffffff][img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z150/EuthanasiaNephilim/template1top_zpsf73c1700.jpg[/img]
[indent]Text
[color=#2452ae]Speech[/color][/indent]
[color=#000000]x[/color]
[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z150/EuthanasiaNephilim/template1bottom_zps374f5519.jpg[/img][/style]
Euthisa
♥ Euthisiastic ♥

Words: 134477
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2012, 5:43 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Aider

Postby Euthisa on November 24th, 2013, 11:52 pm

Text

x

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:1.5px solid #ffffff; background-color: #000000; margin:auto; color:#ffffff][img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z150/EuthanasiaNephilim/template1top_zps31c6f4ca.jpg[/img]

[indent]Text[/indent]
    [color=#000000]x[/color][/style]
Euthisa
♥ Euthisiastic ♥

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Ashkore Serian

Postby Euthisa on November 25th, 2013, 12:40 am

Not sure if this is what you were looking for. If not, PM me and we'll figure out how to fix it :)

Text

[style=width:577px; padding:0px; border:2px solid #000000; background-color: #dea75c; margin:auto;color:#000000][img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z150/EuthanasiaNephilim/template1top2_zps3d053d8e.jpg[/img]
[indent]Text[/indent]
[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z150/EuthanasiaNephilim/template1bottom2_zps302a0aeb.jpg[/img][/style]
Euthisa
♥ Euthisiastic ♥

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Brandon Blackwing

Postby Euthisa on November 25th, 2013, 2:50 am

This isn't quite what you requested, but I added the face mask to help make him more mysterious looking. Struggled a bit with him, but this is my first attempt. I have another in the works.

x
Text

x

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:1.5px solid #ffffff; background-color: #1b1c1d; margin:auto; color:#ffffff][img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z150/EuthanasiaNephilim/template1top_zps34e11536.jpg[/img]
   [color=#1b1c1d]x[/color]
    [indent]Text[/indent]
   [color=#1b1c1d]x[/color][/style]
Euthisa
♥ Euthisiastic ♥

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes