Euthisa's Manip Art (Temporarily Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Euthisa's Manipulations

Postby Brandon Blackwing on November 25th, 2013, 4:51 pm

Okay, thanks. By the way, this one already looks awesome. :)
Fighting Style and Techniques

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Estrellir Konrath
Brandon Blackwing
The master thief Incognito

Words: 1496963
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Brandon Blackwing

Postby Euthisa on November 26th, 2013, 1:43 am

x
Text

x

Code: Select all
[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:1.5px solid #ffffff; background-color: #000000; margin:auto; color:#ffffff][img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z150/EuthanasiaNephilim/template2top_zps1bebba1f.jpg[/img]

[color=#000000]x[/color]
    [indent]Text[/indent]
    [color=#000000]x[/color][/style]

x
Text

x

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:1.5px solid #a0a0a0; background-color: #191711; margin:auto; color:#a0a0a0][img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z150/EuthanasiaNephilim/template3topedited_zpsfa3e3a1f.jpg[/img]
    [color=#191711]x[/color]
    [indent]Text[/indent]
    [color=#191711]x[/color][/style]
Euthisa
♥ Euthisiastic ♥

Words: 134477
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2012, 5:43 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Sei Tendo

Postby Euthisa on November 26th, 2013, 2:51 am

Text

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:1.5px solid #ffffff; background-color: #5d5d65; margin:auto;color:#ffffff][img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z150/EuthanasiaNephilim/template1top_zps0a40bd04.jpg[/img]

[indent][b]Text[/b][/indent]
[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z150/EuthanasiaNephilim/template1bottom_zpsfe4129cd.jpg[/img][/style]

Text

[style=width:600px; padding:0px; border:1.5px solid #ffffff; background-color: #5d5d65; margin:auto;color:#ffffff][img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z150/EuthanasiaNephilim/template2top_zpsb4ac64e6.jpg[/img]

[indent][b]Text[/b][/indent]
[img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z150/EuthanasiaNephilim/template2bottom_zps973ab159.jpg[/img][/style]
Euthisa
♥ Euthisiastic ♥

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Euthisa's Manipulations

Postby Calla Lily on November 26th, 2013, 2:57 am

Boxcode please :D

Character's Name : Calla Lily

Do you want it to have the character's first and last name - if they have one - or just their first name? Calla and Lily are both two parts of the first name. Being a slave, Calla does not know her last name.

Do you have a quote you would like to see included? You'll never catch me

Do you have a model/actor/actress you use? Emily Rudd, though her left eye cannot appear in the picture, because Calla has a scar over her left eye that the model does not have. Sorry to be really specific about that.

This might work. As one eye is covered.

Do you have a color scheme in mind and, if not, are there any colors that you would hate to see included? No real color scheme, maybe gold or brown.

Do you have a particular font that you like? Nope

What is the overall mood/feel you're looking for? Warm

Is there a boxcode currently on the board - or one that I did below - that really caught your eye? If so, what do you like about it? Euthesia's and Aose's examples.

Additional notes, if any : Just two things I would like to see on it, though I'm not demanding: A Ferret or other small long-tailed mammal silhouette, and/or manacles to represent Calla's slavery?

I'm really sorry if this is too specific, or seems demanding :) I really don't mean to be bossy.
Last edited by Calla Lily on November 26th, 2013, 8:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Calla Lily
Disobedient Ferret Slave

Words: 11056
Joined roleplay: October 2nd, 2013, 12:00 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Euthisa's Manipulations

Postby Darren on November 26th, 2013, 2:57 am

Character's Name : Darren Whitevine

Do you want it to have the character's first and last name - if they have one - or just their first name? Both!

Do you have a quote you would like to see included?Dare to wear the foolish clown face.

Do you have a model/actor/actress you use? Toby of the Maguires

Do you have a color scheme in mind and, if not, are there any colors that you would hate to see included? Black n Blue!

Do you have a particular font that you like?
googlefont=sail for the titles/headings
googlefont=Cinzel for the rest. I can do this if you want myself.

What is the overall mood/feel you're looking for?
Fun at your expense.

Is there a boxcode currently on the board - or one that I did below - that really caught your eye? If so, what do you like about it? I really liked the boxcode with that Bolivar character.

Additional notes, if any : Tyvm Waifu.
The original PC of Miria and Bolivar

Darren
I Dare

Words: 346232
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2011, 12:53 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Euthisa's Manipulations

Postby Shirayuki on November 26th, 2013, 3:37 am

Character's Name : Shirayuki Yaiba

Do you want it to have the character's first and last name - if they have one - or just their first name? just first. Preferably below the text box.

Do you have a quote you would like to see included? let the ice melt soothingly between your fingers

Do you have a model/actor/actress you use? IF, from Hyperdimension Neptunia

Do you have a color scheme in mind and, if not, are there any colors that you would hate to see included? colour scheme would be a nice pale blue sky(very close to white), with a slightly darker(but still light) blue glaciers. And then have a navy blue text box.

Do you have a particular font that you like? something that may be soothing...?

What is the overall mood/feel you're looking for? calm, and beautiful.

Is there a boxcode currently on the board - or one that I did below - that really caught your eye? If so, what do you like about it? n/a

Additional notes, if any : the model's eyes should be light blue, not green. And yes, her cloak is one size to large >.< and this is for a posting template, not signature

Thanks!!!!
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Words: 30596
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2013, 2:49 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Euthisa's Manipulations

Postby Sekai on November 26th, 2013, 3:44 am

Character's Name : Sekai Shiraifu

Do you want it to have the character's first and last name - if they have one - or just their first name? just first. Preferably below the text box.

Do you have a quote you would like to see included? The wind howls in agony

Do you have a model/actor/actress you use? Ivis, from cosmic break

Do you have a color scheme in mind and, if not, are there any colors that you would hate to see included? Colour scheme would presumably be dark blues and grey, with a black text box.

Do you have a particular font that you like? None

What is the overall mood/feel you're looking for? dark yet enticing/pretty

Is there a boxcode currently on the board - or one that I did below - that really caught your eye? If so, what do you like about it? n/a

Additional notes, if any : This is for posting template.

Thanks in advance!!!
Sekai
Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Words: 48382
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2013, 1:57 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Euthisa's Manipulations

Postby Darius Twoseas on November 27th, 2013, 6:51 pm

Character's Name : Darius Twoseas

Do you want it to have the character's first and last name - if they have one - or just their first name?

Honestly, whatever you think looks better. If you have no preference, go with both names.

Do you have a quote you would like to see included?

Umm, not particularly. Perhaps some lines of the real life poem:

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

But not the whole poem

Do you have a model/actor/actress you use?

No, I couldn't find one matching my character description.

Do you have a color scheme in mind and, if not, are there any colors that you would hate to see included?

Yes, I would like to see blues and greens, both dark and light if you want.

Do you have a particular font that you like?

None in particular, but I really like intricate fonts.

What is the overall mood/feel you're looking for?

Darius is very focused upon magic, and seeks to become a massively powerful wizard. A mood of mysticism and a little darkness is what I'm going for.

Is there a boxcode currently on the board - or one that I did below - that really caught your eye? If so, what do you like about it?

I really liked the mood of Euthisa Blue, though I would a little green as well. Aiden was a cool background but more bright than I would like.

Additional notes, if any :

Darius calls himself "Twoseas" because he grew up on both the Sea of Grass and the Suvan Sea, so both those images are important to him, but if including them is too much to ask in addition to the other stuff, that's okay too. Really, whatever you think looks good would be cool.

If possible, could you do a signature and avatar as well?

Thanks!

Due to unavoidable time constraints, I have found I can't spend the time it takes to write this character, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience it causes. This character is inactive.
Darius Twoseas
Player

Words: 33289
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2013, 10:56 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Euthisa's Manipulations

Postby Translucent on December 1st, 2013, 10:08 pm

Character's Name :Translucent

It's just Translucent

Do you have a quote you would like to see included? No

Do you have a model/actor/actress you use? No

Do you have a color scheme in mind and, if not, are there any colors that you would hate to see included? I would like more ethereal color schemes, sort of like my avatar. Pastels would work.

Do you have a particular font that you like?Anything that isn't handwriting or script I cant read those for anything.

What is the overall mood/feel you're looking for? Light and airy

Is there a boxcode currently on the board - or one that I did below - that really caught your eye? If so, what do you like about it?

Additional notes, if any :
Translucent
To be Translucent is to be Vulnerable.

Words: 187106
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2013, 12:59 am
Race: Staff account

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Postby Euthisa on December 1st, 2013, 10:12 pm

Alright. I am behind on both photo requests and writing for both of my PCs, and so as of right now I am temporarily closing this thread until I am all caught up. I have the following orders to complete before I re-open this thread:

Darren
Shirayuki
Sekai
Darius
Translucent

I'll get things caught up as soon as I can everyone! I truly appreciate the patience! Thanks!
Last edited by Euthisa on December 4th, 2013, 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Euthisa
♥ Euthisiastic ♥

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

PreviousNext