Completed Hunting Encounter

Roderick & Raven Nightfoot meet after almost killing one another

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Hunting Encounter

Postby Roderick on July 24th, 2013, 9:57 pm

"Excuse me!?" the woman said in disbelief "I'd watch my tongue, considering I just beat you...oh and I was holding back." Rubbing yourself against me is holding back? "First of all, I was just passing when YOU attacked me without warning"
She clenched her fists in anger, then closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened them again her rage had eased into mild annoyance, "You know what, I'm not doing this... see ya kid." Kid? "she crossed her arms and stalked off towards the city, leaving Roderick dirty and sore behind her.
He retrieved his knife and sheathed it, and then collected his bow. She was nearly out of the clearing when he called out to her, "Where'd you learn to move like that?"
Last edited by Roderick on August 14th, 2013, 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thoughts
"Speech"
Standard text

If there is ever a time when I don't post within a thread - or create one - within a few days, send me a PM; the chances are I may have accidentally forgotten.
Roderick
Player

Words: 294797
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2013, 9:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hunting Encounter

Postby Raven Nightfoot on July 24th, 2013, 10:38 pm

As she made her way from the infuriatingly rude kid the adrenaline finally subsided completely and then came the pain. Raven noticed she was walking with a small limp, her shin was definitely bruised.

"I'm gonna have to hide this from Aoren, he might just kill the poor kid." she said to herself as she made her way towards the city. Aoren was a good person, but who knew how he'd react to hearing she'd been attacked, he might just set the kid alight, he was after all a mage. Even worse is that with his Gnosis of Avalis, he might already know what had happened if he was watching Raven's present and if he wasn't, he would no doubt go looking through her past to find the kid if he noticed her bruise.

Just when Raven thought she was out of the boy's vicinity she heard him yell something out her, there was no way he could have collected all his scattered arrows that quickly. She turned annoyedly to see him in the distance, her arms still crossed as she answered. "Wouldn't you like to know." she said still agitated, before turning and continuing away. "He better hope that I never see him again." she said to herself as she drew closer to her destination, just wanting to go home and sleep.
Raven Nightfoot
You Don't Know What You Have Until I Take It

Words: 252545
Joined roleplay: October 19th, 2011, 12:54 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hunting Encounter

Postby Roderick on July 24th, 2013, 10:50 pm

The woman turned around and scowled at him, arms folded. She said something angrily and then turned around and kept walking away. He gathered up the arrows he'd dropped nearby and watched her stalking away. She probably wouldn't forget what had happened here. He still felt edgy and angry about her beating him - he needed to take his anger out on something. He notched an arrow to his bow and fired it at the target, watching as it punched into deep into it.
Well, he thought to himself with a wry smirk, as he prepared for another shot, at least she was pretty. He let go of the string...
Thud!
Thoughts
"Speech"
Standard text

If there is ever a time when I don't post within a thread - or create one - within a few days, send me a PM; the chances are I may have accidentally forgotten.
Roderick
Player

Words: 294797
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2013, 9:10 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hunting Encounter

Postby Perplexity on August 18th, 2013, 1:16 am

Riddled With Rewards
Roderick

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Weapon: Longbow + 2 EXP
Observation + 2 EXP
Acrobatics +1 EXP
Weapon: Dagger +1 EXP
Unarmed Combat +1 EXP

Lores
Lore Earned
Longbows should pay for themselves.
It’s just the wind. Isn’t it?
The Limitations of a Bow and Arrows
Duck and Cover: Dodging a Flying Kick
Tumble and Tussle: A Fight to the…Death(???)
A Pretty Stranger In the Woods (Raven)

Raven Nightfoot

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation + 1 EXP
Stealth + 2 EXP
Running + 1 EXP
Unarmed Combat + 1 EXP
Acrobatics +2 EXP

Lores
Lore Earned
Oh the heat! The heat!
On the behavior of burglars: Be Less Jumpy!
Whizzing Arrows: Close Call
Deadly Slapper
Déjà vu: Hasn’t this happened before?

Notes :
Most entertaining! Most entertaining indeed! I look forward to seeing the two of you interact in the future! If you have questions regarding your grades feel free to toss me a PM!

Note: Be more descriptive! That will flesh out the scenario and assist you both in getting more EXP.
Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous