Completed The Light That Shines

Ricky takes Telion out to her favorite place, with a surprise of his own for her.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Light That Shines

Postby Ricky Maze on July 28th, 2013, 9:01 pm

The Light That Shines
Summer 10th 513 AV, 20th Bell

"I'll never forget how nervous I was. I always felt comfortable 'round you, even when were just close friends I sometimes felt nervous. I always wondered... what if? I never thought that ya felt the same way, but I was an idiot the whole time. Now I just can't help but remember things like this, I always look back at our times together and admire them, because now that I've you everythin's changed. Just like yesterday's memories, I'll always remember today. 'specially what happened tonight..."

It had been a beautiful night to go out for a walk, the air was cool enough for one to enjoy the peace and quiet that slowly filled the streets of Zeltiva. Ricky and Telion had walked down the cobblestone path that led them to the end of Maiden's Cape, where the statue of the Black Lady stood ever watching the sea for her long lost love. This place was Telion's favorite place to go, for the peace the cape brought with the gentle breeze could make anybody relax here. "It's so beautiful here." She admired the view of the sky and the sea. The stars that decorated the night reflected on the calm surface of the water as the waves lazily rolled onto the shore. Today had been a day like any other for the both of them, but after tonight all of that was going to change. Ricky wrapped his arms around her and she eased into his embrace with her hands snug around his wrists. They were completely at ease tonight. Not one thing that threatened them would ruin the evening Ricky had planned, he had put much thought into what he was about to say... just couldn't find the willpower to spit it out for some reason.

"It's beautiful alright, but not as beautiful as you." He spoke low and soft as for her to be the only one to hear, his genuine smile and deep gaze watched as the stars shone bright. Like the beacons of night they were he remembered when he made a wish, a wish to one day become who he was meant to be. He wanted to be like his father of course, but the ideals of a family were much stronger now. Now as the two remained close to one another he couldn't help but think that dream, that wish, had finally come to happen for him. Though the timing had indeed been far from what he anticipated, Ricky still accepted the fact that it happened with great respect for whatever God or Goddess made it so.

"You know what?" Telion nearly whispered, a bit of enthusiasm in her voice.

"What?" Ricky asked as she turned to stare up into his eyes, the both of them smiled at one another.

"We're all alone tonight." She pointed out to him with her hands under his vest, they smoothly travelled up his torso to his shoulders as he exhaled almost nervously.

"Yeah." He nodded with a chuckle, he wondered just what was going through her mind now. She sounded suggestive of something but Ricky wouldn't make an assumption just yet, he would only attempt to keep his breathing under control as her hands made it to his shoulders.

"You know what that means?" She grinned up to him a little mischeviously.

"What?"

"We get to go swimming." She backed out of his arms with the grin still on her face, her hands now pulling off her shirt as she took off for the water.

"Skinny dippin'." Ricky admired her idea with a devious smile, and then proceeded to throw off his vest and drop it next to her shirt. Next to be undone was the leather belt that strapped his trousers on, but he nearly forgot to untie his shoes before he did this. Telion was already down to her under garments, her light skin nearly glowed in the night with the help of the midnight sun. It took Ricky a chime to finally have the rest of his clothes on, but he was finally nude before Telion just as she was before him. The two neared the water together but stopped and looked to one another, aware that the water would probably feel cold when they first enter.

"Ladies first?" He quirked with hands notioned toward the ocean as for her to take the first plummet.

"What? No way! You first!" She cheered with a laugh, Ricky laughed in turn as he glanced to the water and back to his beautifully naked girlfriend.

"Together then, on three." He suggested. Telion laughed once more and nodded, the both of them faced the water as though they were about to race. "One. Two." Telion didn't wait for three, instead she giggled and took off for the ocean as the waves came in, Ricky laughed and gave chase as the two ran into the water. Splashes and laughter filled the air as he caught up to her and wrapped his arms around her once more, this time around her belly so he could lift her up playfully. He spun her around as she screamed and laughed, and then Ricky fell on his back as the incoming tide nudged his legs enough to make them buckle. Telion fell on top of Ricky as he fell down, the both laughed and nearly shivered as the cold rush of the water hit their skin.

They splashed at one another for a few chimes but then finally came close to one another, their arms wrapped around one another as the small tides lapped over the lower half of their bodies. Though Ricky was so tempted to take this night somewhere much different then he anticipated he fought the urges, his heart already pounded as she drew close to him. The both of them kissed one another affectionately as her hands went from his cheeks to his neck and shoulders, his mind literally driven crazy with urges and shivers alike as he thought about what he wanted to say. In short he had to pull away from the passionate kisses they shared and look deeply into her eyes with quakes in his breath. "What?" She inquired with bit of concern in her eyes, though she still held a smile.

"It's just... every time I look at you, I can't help but think yer beautiful." He admitted with a gulp, her face beamed when she heard this. She nodded with a yeah to urge him to keep talking. "And I can't help but feel crazy, madly, deeply in love with you." One of her hands trailed down his chest now, her face still beamed with a smile as she urged him to keep talking. "And I'm really nervous now because- Gah!" He grunted and gritted his teeth with a deep inhale through them, as she teased him a bit further with her hand.

"Nervous about what?" She giggled as she enjoyed the reaction he gave, he struggled really hard not to give in to his urges. However she so tempted him, he wanted to just make love with her now and worry about the whole speech later. Yet he had to get it out, he had tossed the thought in his head long enough now.

"About," he gently grabbed her wrist and brought away from the lower area she toyed with and it up to his chest, "askin' you to marry me." He finished with a quake in his voice, the anticipation for a reaction built up quickly as he watched her.

"What?" She questioned in sudden disbelief, her eyes wide with surprise.

"Marry me Tel." He leaned up on his elbows and continued to look deeply into her eyes. "I debated 'bout if I should ask or not, instead of when I should ask the question. I'd thought 'bout long and hard enough, and I know what I want to do." He chuckled a bit when he said those words. "So would you, Telion, marry me?"

"I dunno," she grinned and leaned her face down close to his, "do I dare marry the one man who I love who is the father of my child?" She kissed him softly on his lips and allowed it to linger, his chest heaved as he yearned to hear her answer. She pulled back just barely, her lips on his right cheek now as she slowly trailed to his ear. Finally she answered him with a whisper, "I thought you'd never ask." Now she pulled away with a smile on her face, her eyes were sincere as they showed true happiness. Ricky's nerves were shot by then, overwhelmed with relief and awe he guided her down for more kisses, a wholesome smile on his face as she giggled. Clearly she enjoyed seeing him like this, so nervously tempted by her as he felt completely insane about her. He had planned and put a lot of thought into this moment, but never did it once play out like he imagined it to. Instead it was better. Far far better then what any practiced speech would do, and he felt all that much more alive.

It was that feeling of completion he searched for, the one thing he had been missing all his life had been found at last. He was truly happy for the first time, in a very very long time in fact. Ricky cringed as Telion teased him further while the waves of the water washed over them, the cold rush invigorated Ricky all the more to make the moment feel alive. He wanted to savor the moment while it still lasted, to take it all in while the chance existed. Then again the moment became all that much more passionate there, thus he allowed himself to give in to his urges. The both of them enjoyed the rest of their evening, with the promise of love that would never die. Like a star that would shine like a beacon, their feelings became the light that would always shine down on the path before them.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Light That Shines

Postby Eldritch on August 16th, 2013, 1:18 am

Ricky :
Skills
Running +1

Lores
-Proposing to Telion... finally

Notes :
D'awww, such a heartwarming piece of fluff Ricky. Can't wait to read about the wedding. ;)

If you have any comments/questions/concerns about your grade please PM me and we will work something out.

Keep on writing!
Eldritch
Do you feel your sanity begin to fray?

Words: 237808
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook