Completed [The Welcome Home] Kindness and Compassion (Kreig)

What's a knight without his heart?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[The Welcome Home] Kindness and Compassion (Kreig)

Postby Radiant on August 3rd, 2013, 3:04 pm

Ser Wade winced a bit when he used his flux to test Kreig's endurance. He was afraid he took it too far, but the squire still stood firm on his feet, he silently exhaled inside his mind in relief Good... This boy is good... There was little doubt in Ser Wade's eyes now, Kreig was definitely knight material, he just have to work on his hot-bloodedness a bit, train in melee and ranged weapons, and finally horse riding to finally be eligible for the initiation quest.

The fight continue on with the children cheering and shouting, some were cheering for Wade, some for Kreig, and some of the quiet children just watched in silence.

It was clear that Kreig's way of fighting was very unorthodox, but effective nonetheless. Wade unwittingly took the bait and now he was facing with a launching Kreig with his hands clasped together, if this was a true life and death battle, Wade would activate his gnosis and punched his opponent's stomach with his flux combined with his temporary enhanced strength, but that would be cheating in this entertainment match. Besides, Wade was already stretching it by using his flux whereas Kreig had none and he could still put up a very good fight, Wade was satisfied so he took the blow like the knight he was and went down to one knee.

"I... admit defeat" He spoke with his still "acting" tone, but Kreig could hear true satisfaction and pride within Wade's voice. He slowly stood up, his body shaking a bit in exhaustion. He stood beside Kreig's right and grabbed his right arm with his left then he held it upwards, like the referee announcing a boxing match's victor "Children! The winner is... Squire Kreig Messeeeeer!" The children roared and clapped, Claire jumped down from Aenysa and ran to her saviour to hug him. "Ehehehe~ I knew you will win~"

"Ahahaha! Good fight, you two, good fight!" Aenysa calmed down the shouting children and approached them. "We will have afternoons snack now, would you like to join us, Uncle Wade, Kreig?"

"Yes, I would love to, Aenysa, and you will join us, Kreig. I insist" Wade then gently smiled at the Brawler, a small smile, but held so many meanings and all of them positive.

OOCAlright! This should be my last post.

You can post your final reply and then I'll give you your grades. ;)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Kreig Messer on August 3rd, 2013, 3:29 pm

'I won?' Kreig breathed heavily as after the attack 'He's happy?' Kreig wondered, was he proud of his performance. As he rested on his knee he felt a sight of relief but followed by a searing pain in his abdomen as he winced while Claire hugged him "Heh, thanks for the support little lady" Apparently of the children enjoyed the match as well, Kreig smiled happily at that as he carried the little lady in one of his arms "And apparently you kept my hat safe" Kreig chuckled as he lifted the hat off her head and placed it back on his own head.

The cheering sound of the children died out as Aenysa calmed 'A snack eh? why not' Not like he could deny it in any case as Ser Wade was quite insistant, but when Kreig looked at the knight he saw this smile 'Was that...pride?' The Brawler wondered, but simply chuckled and shook his head while also deciding to never get on Ser Wades badside if he ever happened to hold a sword"Ok then, lets go in and have some snacks Little Lady" He told the little lady as he followed ser Wade and the rest back inside 'I hope they have something cold for my stomach?'
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Radiant on August 3rd, 2013, 3:40 pm

Kreig :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +3 XP
Socialization +2 XP
Brawling +2 XP
Unarmed Combat +2 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Aenysa: The Welcome Home's caretaker
Claire: The girl I saved
Playing with Claire
Challenged by Ser Wade
Brawl in the Orphanage
Ser Wade is proud of me

Loots

Notes :
Haha! This is a nice end to the story and opened up some many potential plots in the future! :D

I love the long and detailed fight post Kreig. :) :thumbsup: You should feel rewarded for working hard to achieve Kreig's current skill level.

Looking forward to threading with you again in the future! Though we still have the Circle You quest and the... other "plot" |:)

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous