Completed [The Welcome Home] Kindness and Compassion (Kreig)

What's a knight without his heart?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[The Welcome Home] Kindness and Compassion (Kreig)

Postby Radiant on July 30th, 2013, 7:14 am

Approching The Welcome Home, 14th of Bell, 48th of Summer 513 A.V

Continuation of this thread

"No, Kreig, the boy would not be mining, yes he works in the mine, but I didn't say he would be mining, he would work as an errand boy. Does that ease your worries?" Wade huffed and explained to Kreig, who seemed worried about the well-being of the previous boy. A glint of compassion beneath the veteran knight face could be seen, he was definitely touched by the squire's worry about the children. The knight and the squire was walking side-by-side, heading to the orphanage, and curiously, Kreig was holding a worn bear doll in his hands.

"You are going to visit the little girl, eh?" Wade patted Kreig's shoulder like a father to his son. "Good man... good man..." The man might be hot-blooded and a tad bit reckless, but Wade could see he was a good man at heart, unlike some squires out there who actually dared to dabble in narcotics.

"Well... here we are..." Both of them stopped outside of the Welcome Home. It's marble white walls shining beautifully. It was one of the few facilities in Syliras that was housed outside the Fortress, specifically at the southeast shadow of Stormhold Castle.

"So... shall we enter? You first, Kreig" Wade was starting to call him more by his name rather than 'squire'.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Kreig Messer on July 30th, 2013, 2:39 pm

Kreig, for a lack of a better word, had been pestering the good knight Ser Wade about the youth he'd sent to the mines. Couldn't help but wonder about his well being and wished to avoid another child on his conscience, but to a large extent was quite relieved as he released a breath "You could've told me that in the beginning, ser" Petch, even though he had lived in this City for quite a bit there were still so many things to know about. Kreig found himself liking Ser Wade more and more thought despite the fact he was well...stuffy if that could be applied.

He looked down at the teddy bear in his hands, it belonged to the little girl Kreig had found starving in bed a few days ago, he never even realized he picked it up back then "Well, I do have her teddy, it'd be a shame to leave her without one good thing" He said as he turned to glance at Ser Wade, who had gently placed a hand on his shoulder before they finally arrived to the 'Welcome Home' orphanage, honestly he couldn't tell if it was the most cheesy name he heards or appropriate 'Perhpas both' came the thought "Wow..." He had to admit it was a beautiful building though as he pulled his hat up slightly and couldn't help but feel more than a tad bit nervouse as he gulped audibly and reached the door knob.
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Radiant on July 31st, 2013, 5:04 am

When Kreig opened the door, he was greeted a very gentle and peaceful aura, the luxurious decorations, paintings, and oh! even carpet-covered floor. It was so much different from the usual apartments in the bowels of the Citadel. Wade motioned for him to enter and he entered after Kreig did so.

"Ah... it's good to be here again..." Wade sighed in contentment, if one looked really close, one could see the serious knight was actually smiling for once, the perpetual frown on his face gone. He noticed Kreig was giving him a questioning look, his perpetual frown appeared again and he looked back at the squire. "What? Yes, I often visit here." He just gave a short, simple explanation before the pair was greeted by a woman. The caretaker of orphanage, Aenysa Tieran.

"Welcome! Ah, Uncle Wade, it's always good to see you and... who might be this lovely young man be?" The brown haired woman smiled that exhumed friendliness and benevolence. Wade then gestured to both Kreig and Aenysa, introducing them to each other. "Aenysa, this is Kreig Messer, squire. Kreig, this is Aenysa Tieran, caretaker of this place"

After they had made acquaintances with each other, Wade then explained on why they were here, Aenysa nodded, her face cheerful. "I see, Kreig is the one who rescued Claire and her family from his drunkard father, yes? I give you my sincerest thanks"

The knight then suddenly walked pass them and spoke briefly "I'm going to the classroom"

"Oh, playing with the children as usual, Wade?"

"You can say that, though I prefer it to be called 'teaching' " Wade disappeared around the corner and entered the classroom. Kreig could hear the voices children squealing in happiness, shouts "Uncle Wade! Uncle Wade!" and "Play with us! Play with us!" echoed in the orphanage.

"Ahaha... he's rather popular here, don't let his appearance scare you, he's actually a gentle and kind man... honorable too, a model knight if you could say that. Now then, Sir Kreig... you are here to see Claire right?" Aenysa eyed the doll Kreig was carrying and assumed it was either a gift for the little girl or he was returning the doll... looking at how worn it was, it was most likely the latter. "Please come this way..." She motioned for Kreig to follow her to the second floor.

On the way, Aenysa explained to him about the girl's well-being "She was really sick and malnourished when Wade brought her here, we had to bring in a Konti healer to save her... you rescued her just in time, Sir. I could not imagine if you didn't... I'll be honest, I think she would not survive" Her voice was audibly filled with gratitude at the brawler.

They stopped in front of a bedroom door and Aenysa motioned for Kreig to enter "She's not healthy enough to be with in class with the other children, but she's getting better, she kept asking on who was the one who brought her from that place, her brother answered that it was Wade, but Wade actually denied it and said it was all because of you, Kreig. Wade never lies so... I think she wants to see her saviour" She opened the door slightly and leave Kreig for some time with the girl.

When Kreig entered the room, he would see a brown-haired little girl with blue eyes, wearing a white dress, playing with dolls, mock cooking utensils, and various other toys on the floor. She was so focused in her activity that she didn't notice Kreig entering the room.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kreig Messer on July 31st, 2013, 2:24 pm

'Fa..Fancy' Kreig thought as he witnessed the various furniture and decor 'Petch...If it wasn't for the little girl I'd be staying outside where its nice and dull' He thought before glancing at Ser Wade, and to kreig's shock, the stern stuffy knight was smiling 'If this isn't a sign of dark days to come, I don't know what is' He remarked silently. Still, it was good to know that the man had a soft spot for children. The return appearance of the perpetual frown told the brawler that he should stop giving an odd stare to the senior knight as he explained his rare smile.

As they stood briefly in the hall they were suddenly greeted by a friendly woman and Kreig couldn't help but feel embarrassed by being called a 'lovely young man' "Uh...It's nice to make your acquaintance Ma'am" He scratched the back of his before remembering to remove his hat and bow respectfully. He felt his face redden more as she thanked him for saving the little girl 'So, the child's name is Claire?' He mused briefly.

"I was only doing what any other man in my position could have done" He said humbly, it was a truth he supposed, at least he hoped that any squire or knight would do the same as he did.

His eyes then grew wide as he saw Ser Wade walk away, his intention to visit the children in the classroom. Kreig silently wanted to say 'Oy, don't leave me here! I don't know what to do!!' Kreig felt entirely out of his element here for reasons he could not explain. Petch really wanted to run out that door right now and just leave the teddy here 'But I have to see the little girl' He sighed internally as he took a deep breath. He was amused though to hear the children call the knight 'Uncle Wade' and decided that he'd find a way somehow to tease the older knight about it.

"Careful ma'am, I have the feeling if he heard you he'd turn red as a tomato just from being called gentle" He joked as he gave a small chuckle 'and if he heard me I get the distinct feeling he'll have me drilling like the worlds ending.....again' He sighed internally once more "And I'm not a Ser yet ma'am, still got a ways to go for that. Just Kreig will be fine" and less formal, he could barely stand the baker calling him that.

He suddenly felt a good wave of relief as she explained to him the girl's condition was improving, the fact that he made it there in time to get her out of that cesspool allowed for them to get her professional help made it even better. He looked down at the worn teddy in his hands and allowed a slight smile to cross his lips.

Unfortunately another wave of nervouseness struck him as they reached the room he girl resided in, and the caretaker decided to leave the 'savior' to meet the girl alone "Ser Wade, one of these days I'm going to challenge you to a fist fight and I'm going to enjoy it" He muttered with a low voice before entering the room, leaving the door slightly ajar. She didn't seem to take notice to him as he carefully made his way to the side of her bed. He couldn't help but smile as he saw her playing with her dolls and some play-cooking utensils. If he had to gander it was some sort of party.

He decided that he should introduce the bear to the party or gathering as he placed it on the bed, having it stand on its two legs and um...walk to the party and with the silliest deep toned voice he could muster, said ' Sorry I'm late, I took a left instead of a right and found myself inside a well'
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Radiant on August 1st, 2013, 5:54 am

"Eh?" The little girl's innocent blue eyes blinked in surprise, confusion, and curiosity mixed at the same time. Her beloved teddy bear, who she had thought was lost, was now "standing" in front of her, "walking", and "speaking" in deep funny voice. "Ehehe~" She giggled before catching the bear and hugged it to her chest, she didn't notice Kreig yet, due to her excitement of seeing her bear returned.

"But how can you come out of the wall?" She spoke to the bear, before slowly looking up and smiling at Kreig "Did this man helped you? Ehehe~" The girl climbed down from the bed and hugged Kreig's waist "Thank you for helping Kody~" Kody was the name of the bear doll. "So, you wanna play, Mister?" she separated herself and looked up to Kreig with those big blue eyes. "Big bro is out working for the Knights and Madame Aenysa told me I'm not healthy enough to play with the others..." She tilted hear head down, but still kept her gaze upwards, and slowly swayed her body from side to side "So... play~?"

Claire didn't know Kreig was the one who was mostly responsible for saving her.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kreig Messer on August 1st, 2013, 6:21 am

Kreig couldn't help but chuckle at her odd mix, but obviously happy, of emotions that crossed Claire's face. It was a joyful thing to see, even more heartwarming as she suddenly grabbed the bear and huggedit, giggling all the way. He was glad he picked up the teddy bear from that place, just seeing her happy was worth it. Kreig chuckled as she began to speak to it, wondering how it could have gotten outside of the well all by its little self before looking up and identified Kreig as the one who helped Kody and brought him back to his owners hands. He felt himself blushing again for the umpteenth time since he came to this place, only giving a simple nod to her words of thanks.

What happened next only melted his heart more and increased the redness of his face as she lept her little form out of the bed and gave him a hug, Kreig returned it as he placed a hand to the back of her head. Unfortunately he was now under an innocent childs spell as she broke away and looked up at him with her blue eyes. Asking him if he wanted to play with her since her brother was away repenting for his crime by acting as an errand boy at the mines, and she wasn’t quite healthy to be out and about just yet to play with the other children ‘Oh Petch’

“Of course, what would you like to play” He had the distinct feeling that this ‘savior’ was going to have a hard time saying no. He wondered if he had some sort of twin who could take his place “Oh, and my name is Kreig, what’s yours if I may ask my little lady?” Hey, he may have known her name but it was best if he pretended he didn’t, at least for now.

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Radiant on August 1st, 2013, 7:43 am

"Ehehehe~ Yaaaay!" Claire thew her arms high in the air when Kreig accepted her offer, one would only wonder if this little girl was actually smarter and more mischievous than she looked. "Let's play tea party! You'll be Kody!" She gently shoved the teddy bear back to Kreig's hand and proceeded to sit on her bed again, facing the Educated Brawler with her toys between them, Kreig was standing by the bedside. "I'm Claire, Uncle Kreig!

The squire and the little girl then played for a good one bell before the door was slowly opened and they could find Ser Wade standing there, with lots of children by his side. "Squiiiiire Kreig Messer!" He spoke out loud in an obviously rather terrible acting attempt, utterly destroying the calm reputation he built on the squire's mind. The children were visibly laughing and giggling, it seemed something happened in the classroom that made the senior knight acted this way.

"I! Ser Wade! Challenge..." He pointed his right index finger to Kreig, obviously fake and scripted "...you! To a brawl!!" The children roared with excitement and fist pumped the air, Wade then turned his body sideways while still keeping his gaze at the squire "I shall be waiting for your arrival at the backyard, foe! Denying my challenge would be admitting that you're a..." Wade seemed to flinch a bit, obviously trying to remember his script. "a... pussy!" If Kreig looked closely, he could see the senior knight muttering some curses under his breath, then he proceeded to walk away followed by the cheering children.

"Ahahaha!" Aenysa entered the room after they walked away and sat down on the bedside, ruffling Claire's hair "Wade told the story of how proud he is regarding you to the children, Kreig. And one of them actually asked on who was stronger between him and you, Wade answered that he doesn't know, but the children goaded him into proving it and what happened rest... well you just saw it..."

"Uhm... Madame Aenysa, Will they be fighting? C-can I watch?!" The little girl was practically jumped up and down, she was excited to see the famed knights in action.

"Hmmm..." Aenysa examined Claire for a bit before nodding "Yes, seeemed like you're healthy enough, Kreig, I think you better not disappoint the childre, ahahaha~" The caretaker picked Claire up and cradled her, then she headed outside the room and to the backyard, she gave Kreig a wink before she disappeared around the corner.

In the backyard, Wade was standing proud and tall in the middle of the "arena" the children constructed, it was a makeshift circle made by various outdoor toys and objects. "Will you win, Uncle Wade? Or will Uncle Kreig beat your butt?!"

"Hush, child! I need to concentrate if I'm to kick his behind back all the way to the Grandmaster's Quarters!"
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kreig Messer on August 1st, 2013, 3:25 pm

It had been a good bell since they started to play tea party, and right now Kreig was wishing to play another game. Still, Claire was enjoying herself and thats all that matter this moment. Of course what happened next was like an arrow shot straight into the sky and landed randomly on his head as Ser Wade calmly entered the room . ... and spoke in the most terriblly acted boasting voice he had ever heard, he didn't know to laugh or cry....probably both 'Just...huh?' He wondered as he suddenly let Kody drop tot the bed, his left eye twitching at the rediculous situation. Seeing the giggling group of children behind him partially explained this. Oh but then came the declaration of challenge and it seemed to be that Ser Wade felt the embarassment of it all as Kreig could see the senior knights lips move, muttering a few curses in a very quiet voice.

'Is...is Ser Wade moon lighting as a cage fighter at the spinning coin?!' He wondered, but then lady Aneysa came and explained whats going on, and he felt his bout of embarassment creeping up 'R-really? Proud of me?' But then it was offsetted by the sheer awkward ess of the situation 'Wait....were gonna fight at an orphanage with a bunch of children wwatching us' Kreig was suddenly glad that perhaps the older children were out doing apprentice work, else he'd have more young viewers amongst the audience 'Petch' He lowered his hat slightly over his face to hide the embarassment as he followed to the backyard.

As the makeshift arena was being set up , Kreig approached Clair as she was carried in Aneysa arms "here, hold on tot this while I brawl with.... uncle... Wade" Kreig said as he took of his hat and placed it on the little lady's head, then walked to the center of the makeshift arena, taking of his shirt off along the way and as he didn't much like the thought of it getting sweaty. "Ser... are we really going to fight? In front of all these children?" Kreig asked in a very low voice, hoping the short distance between them was enough for him to be heard the senior knight.

'Petch... the dark gods couldn't make something like this up if they tried'
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Radiant on August 2nd, 2013, 6:42 am

"Why, Kreig?! Are you perhaps... afraid?!" Wade said in a mock mocking tone, yes that means a fake mock. He put his hands to his waist and laughed "Hahahahaha! Children look at this...." He flinched again, he really didn't want to say that word "...pussy! Hahaha!" The children roared and laughed, some of them literally banging their fist on the ground. Claire frowned in childish annoyance and shouted to Kreig "You can beat him, Uncle Kreig!! Kick his wrinkly ass!"

"By Sylir, child! Where did you learn that word?" Wade was shocked, truly shocked but his boasting act still rubbed off on him. Wade understood though, with a broken family like that, the girl couldn't help but mimic the foul talk of his drunkard father. Wade turned his attention back to Kreig and he moved into a ready position, he was wearing the standard Knight Light Armor while Kreig was... well, shirtless.

He inhaled and exhaled to prepare for the coming brawl, sure it was just a match to entertain the children, but he also wanted to see what the Educated Brawler could do. Wade himself was a master in using his longsword, but his unarmed skills were significantly lower. He had his Flux and mark from Yahal though, that gave him an edge, but Wade was unwilling to use his gnosis, he might use his flux if he found Kreig to be capable enough to handle his mundane techniques. Wade flexed his muscles and faced the Brawler.

"Begin!" He then charged, and gave Kreig a three-punch combo finished with an uppercut, if the Brawler parried or dodged him, Wade would swivel to Kreig's left and attempt to land his knee on his stomach.

OOCAlright, you can RP Wade's actions and control the battle as well, Kreig. ;)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kreig Messer on August 2nd, 2013, 8:22 pm

Kreig couldn't help but place a palm on his face as he heard the senior knight call, albeit in a forced tone, a pussy. This was simply ridiculous from beginning to end. He had to admit he was amused by Clair calling the knight 'a wrinkly ass' and didn't feel the need to correct her, even if he did gander a guess where she learnt such a word. It was worth seeing the look of shock on his even if his equally shocked voice had the that odd boasting tone going.

Before the fight began Kreig took the time to analyze ser Wade's armor and found hiself annoyed. It was the order's trademark knight armor, the armor often worn by scouts or the orders more secretive members whose duties involved gathering information and stealth operations. The armor was often preferred by the other members because it was much lighter than the order's plate armor, obviously it did not offer the same degree of protection, but it was still quite protective with its mix of plate, chain and leather pieces. Kreig would have loved to obtain the same armor but it was the kind that was only available to the knights and not their squires.

Kreig's own personal armor; consisting of a breastplate, grieves and a pair of studded gauntlets, but they were back at the dormitories so he didn't have any degree of protection other than his combat skills and ability to take blows and deliver them with considerable force, much to most of his opponents surprise and detirement.

Kreig also brought to mind that Ser Wade was known to be a great swordsman, better than his own patron even and comparable to the weapon masters at the training ground. He concluded that he had an obvious amount of experience in combat so he could perhaps tell when a feint is coming and when an opening is a trap, it was possible he followed the same tactics as well. But he doubted he fought like Kreig, meaning he’d likely not throw sand in Kreig’s eyes or perhaps return a head butt…. Or basically outright cheat to win like Kreig was ‘taught’. And there was one other thing Kreig could take comfort in, even if it’s an assumption on his part, was that Kreig was perhaps one of the few people in the order who had significant skill with fighting barehanded than anyone else, though he did heard that a stewart knight rivaled him roughly in his choice of combat. So whereas Ser Wade influenced over the sword, Kreig influenced over the fist and the knight was in his territory right now…..

Ser Wade then started the battle by loudly announcing it and making the first move, starting it with a three punch combo. The first was at arm’s length, his right fist narrowly avoided Kreig’s head as the brawler swayed to the left, the second from his left also narrowly missed but it seemed that Ser Wade was closing in as the punch travelled past Kreig’s head than the previous punch. Kreig however made certain to watch Ser wade’s shoulders as when it came to arm movement it all started from there, each punches’ movement and position started from the shoulder. The problem came in that he was getting closer which meant he obscured his vision from seeing his legs. Kreig’s fears were confirmed as the left uppercut came and he dodged it by quickly moving to the right, Ser wade swiveled to his left ‘Well Shyke’ Kreig couldn’t help but grin as he knew he couldn’t avoid the oncoming knee strike, although he could adjust himself to make it so that it hit his side ‘Still…’ It did not mean he could not return the favour as he swung a right backhand strike to the Knight’s face as his knee strike dug into Kreig’s side,. He gritted his teeth as despite knowing such an attack was coming and didn’t make it hurt any less, simply meant it was less surprising and he could endure it more than an attack he didn’t expect.

Ser Wade however didn’t seem to have expected the back hand to the face, the knuckles of Kreig’s right fist perhaps doing as much damage he had to Kreig’s side. However he quickly regained his composure and blocked an incoming left knee strike to his left side by raising his leg and lowering his arm.

‘Petch, you’re as experienced in battle as I thought old man’ His unarmed moves were practiced, that much was obvious as Ser Wade countered back with a left hook punch, Kreig jumped back to avoid the attack easily and quickly lowered himself, using his backleg as a spring to launch himself forward with an extended left fist. All his weight was in the punch as Ser Wade blocked the attack with the back of his arms, taking the brunt of the blow as his body was pushed back slightly. Ser Wade still had the perpetual frown, Kreig noted; so it was hard to get a gist of his emotions although he must be sensing the pressure.

Petch, he so wanted to talk right now but he feared Ser Wade would have Sera Natasha put him on extended training drills ‘I must be getting to him though’ Kreig thought as Ser Wade had yet to lower his guard, a wise move as the Brawler followed up with a couple of trademark hard punches, but to Kreig that meant he now had the senior knight was now not only in his playing field, but also caught at his pace. The Brawler have be a reckless man, but he did begin to notice such things after so many fights. Still the knight had the advantage of armor, so Kreig’s only practical target was Ser Wade’s head if he wanted to deliver a full forced blow like that backhand from earlier ‘petch, I’m certain my spring punch would’ve been more effective at breaking through his defense if that weren’t the case’ Kreig thought, still at least the armor didn’t seem come with a pair a gauntlets, just a pair of leather vambrace that also serve as fingerless leather gloves, which meant Ser Wade’s punches weren’t enhanced in anyway.

Kreig followed up with more attacks, varying up the punches with kicks, elbow and knee strikes. But Ser Wade seemed to be avoiding some and blocking the rest ‘Why isn’t he attacking? Was he hoping I wear myself out?’ But that was not it, Ser Wade was in truth waiting for just the right opening, just the right moment to deliver a devastating punch that not even the likes of Razkar or Ximal ever delivered to the brawler. And he had found it…. Kreig could see the punch coming, he saw it! But could do anything against it as like lightning the left punch struck his abdomen, Kreig let out a loud gasp as his jaw was left agape ‘Sh-SHyyyyyyyyyke’ Was this the power of Ser Wade’s punches? Kreig looked at Ser Wade’s eyes, and it seemed even he had fear of his own punch ‘Was he holding back against me?’ Kreig wondered, and from such a powerful blow he’d think so.

The truth matter was that what struck Kreig was a blow enhanced by the magical discipline of flux, the blow Ser Wade unleashed would also take a toll on his own fist as such an attack and the discipline itself’s ultimate price was the user body. As such it needed to be used sparing and to end fights quickly, Kreig still stood however, his legs were shaky and he was breathless but nonetheless he was standing although quite unaware of the origins of that strength

Kreig mustered what little energy he had at the moment as he raised his fists and brought them close to cover his face as he breathed quickly, slowly that quick breathing slowed into a long and deep one, and Kreig hid a grin behind those fists ‘Such a blow, petch….that is what I want dear knight’ Kreig thought, the pleasurable feeling of adrenaline rushing throughout his body ‘This is BATTLE’ Kreig almost giggle, almost. But he needed to focus the adrenaline, the pleasure; if he wanted victory he needed that but he also wanted to return the blow with a powerful one of his own. His eyes scanned around the make shift arena… there were mostly toys, furniture and some large stones that layed around the backyard ‘Good…’ He thought.

Kreig moved in quickly, he needed to use this surge of adrenaline as much as he could. Kreig had a plan and he would enact it quickly before he loses what energy he had left or endure another powerful blow, first he began with a series of punches, each as much a serious blow as they were a distraction ‘They need to be’ Ser Wade was valiantly blocking and avoiding the attacks once more, but Kreig wanted him to, because with each movement they were slowly changing positions, with each rotations for a knee strike to the side he was going around Ser wade and they switched the initial directs they faced as the battle began.

Kreig allowed for an opening from himself, hoping for Ser Wade to take the bait and quickly he did as the knight began returning his blows. Kreig guarded and avoided but surprisingly they lacked the same power ‘Did he need to gather strength for that?’ He wondered ‘Or was he growing tired as well’ It didn’t matter as the brawler allowed himself to be pushed back to the edge of the ring, behind Kreig was a nice chair ‘Its now or never’ Kreig placed his a back leg against the edge of the of the chair, lowering it and then pushed forward like a sprin, his left knee extended to strike Ser wade in the face while the chair fell back. As Kreig predicted the knight raised his arm to block but as he was too close to avoid but not too close that blow would be able to push him down, back but not down, but Kreig had arms raised, his hands clasp together and ready to bring down the most devastating blow he could upon the knight ‘Take this SER!’

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Next