Completed [Fighter Pit]The Eye of A Demon(Matthew)

Sei is tuaght the basics of Interrogation.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Fighter Pit]The Eye of A Demon(Matthew)

Postby Sei Tendo on December 26th, 2013, 8:54 pm

Sei was starting to understand the subject. He nodded, and responded casually. "Alright. I understand it now." He said, taking a stand. He gave Mattew a smile, and punched him lightly on the shoulder. "Thanks. I.." He began. "I guess not all of you are that bad." He finished. He turned away, and looked around. Not very many people to interogate here. There's nothing a want to know.. He thought to himself, confused.

"Hey Matthew, if you ever need fighting lessons.. Well, I geuss I owe you huh?" He said, beginning to walk off.

SEI TENDO
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Words: 228595
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 7:33 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

[Fighter Pit]The Eye of A Demon(Matthew)

Postby Radiant on January 29th, 2014, 3:01 pm

Sei :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +1 XP
Socialization +1 XP
Intimidation +2 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Matthew: Acquaintance
Interrogation: A Way To Extract Information

Loots

Matthew :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +2 XP
Teaching +3 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP
Auristics +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Sei Tendo: Acquaintance
Sei Is A Rude Man

Loots

Notes :
Good thread, guys. Enjoy your grades. :)

Matthew, I seemed to be missing the part where he turned off his Auristics, he didn't keep it on throughout the whole thread, did he? Please make sure to mention when did he turned it on and off.

Sei, there are some noticeable typos in your posts. :) I suggest proof-reading them and use a spelling-check software in the future to help tidy up your posts.

I also didn't give you interrogation XP as Sei didn't really do any interrogation, just intimidation in the thread, but you do get a lore for it.

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous