Placeholder A Chance To Share Some Thoughts

(Tallis) Another friend comes to visit Ricky at the Infirmary.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

A Chance To Share Some Thoughts

Postby Ricky Maze on August 28th, 2013, 8:25 pm

A Chance To Share Some Thoughts
Summer 30, 513 AV; 12th Bell

"Thank petchin' Gods t'day is me last day." Ricky finished getting dressed after he slipped on his short sleeve shirt and made sure his shoes were tied, he was suppose to be sure and to take it easy still even though his wounds completely healed. His body however was still on recovery as they told him, so any work to be done was limited on different accounts. Mainly he needed to try and avoid being in the heat during the hottest bells of the day, so he could keep his tempatures at an appropriate level to where he didn't suffer heat stroke. Ricky merely scoffed at the idea as he made sure his shoes were finished tied, the small amount of stains of his own blood still on his pants even after these past few days. "Petch what they say, I ain't waistin' another blasted day in this damned place. I'm all better, so I'm now ready t' get back on me patrols." He stood on his feet quickly after he finished tying his shoes, and to his greatest regret felt light headed immediately afterwards from such hasty movement.

"Oh... shyke..." With fingers brought up to his temples Ricky fell back onto the cushion of his bed as the room went dark and hazy, his mind a fuzzy blurred space as had to take deep breathes to keep from being dizzy. "Okay... maybe that was a bit t' rushed." He admitted with a lean forward while deep breathes still followed, he would continue this for a few chimes worth until finally the haze in his mind started to clear up.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)