Completed [The Herald's Arms] Tiger-Boy (Sei)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[The Herald's Arms] Tiger-Boy (Sei)

Postby Lyrri Snowsong on September 3rd, 2013, 1:18 am

"Still... It's fantastic! Isn't it?" Lyrri didn't really know much about Kelvics, despite being surrounded (and protected) by them throughout her entire life in Avanthal. "If you don't mind my asking... What's it like?"

"I'm guessing you use your free time for music right?"

"Is it that obvious?" The faintest tint of a sheepish pale orange lit the Vantha's eyes. "Yes; it seems to be all I do these days!" The mundane nature of the past weeks dawned on her once again; new hobby, new hobby, hmm...

Oh, well. She would figure it out later. "So have you ever taken an interest in music, Sei?"
Send me a message if you'd like to thread together sometime! School's coming back, along with some nasty projects due, but I'll do my best to keep up, alright?
Lyrri Snowsong
Player

Words: 46750
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2013, 7:05 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sei Tendo on September 3rd, 2013, 4:59 pm

Sei Tendo

"It's fun being able to transform, but I just like it because it's a part of me." Sei explained. It was easy enough to be himself, but it was even easier to not notice how awesome it was.

"I only guessed because you were speaking to the flute when I came in." He replied kindly. "I've never thought about music, but I guess it's important to certain people huh?"
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Words: 228595
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 7:33 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Lyrri Snowsong on September 6th, 2013, 1:53 am

That seemed to make sense. "Of course... it's not something that you change into. It's who you are," the girl said cautiously. "Right?" Even without an answer, her perpetual grin widened once again. Even if she was completely in the wrong, Kelvics were a marvel!

At his polite response, another laugh bubbled up. "I suppose that would've given it away!"

"And... of course it is," Lyrri continued with slight pause, her smile softening as rare flecks of amber floated in her eyes. "To me, at least." She stared off for another long moment, thinking fondly of her childhood, her flute, and even that mysterious, divine idea of music that could be found in everything, if one could only look.

"... It's what gives life meaning."
Send me a message if you'd like to thread together sometime! School's coming back, along with some nasty projects due, but I'll do my best to keep up, alright?
Lyrri Snowsong
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sei Tendo on September 6th, 2013, 6:45 pm

Sei nodded his approval. "Then how about your family? Do you live with them?" He asked. He put his chin on his hands and sighed. "I don't really know mines." He said, with a faint smile. He then grew cheerful and looked around. "It's so nice here." He said.

He looked at Lyrri, and tried to guess her emotion by staring at her eyes. "Are you... Sad?" He asked.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Words: 228595
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 7:33 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Lyrri Snowsong on September 11th, 2013, 10:45 pm

"Ah, no," Lyrri said with a light sigh. "They still live in Avanthal, as far as I know."

"It is," she agreed softly, glancing around. The room was somewhat dim, slowly growing quieter as the night progressed; she paused again, absorbing the moment, before chuckling slightly and turning back to Sei.

Sad.

"No, of course not," she answered quickly, smile ever larger as she laughed it off. "I'm just... Remembering." Her thoughts returned once more to frozen pine trees and Parrsni Snowsong before, in a flash of cheerful green, her attention was back to her new friend.

OOCI'm so sorry! D: I had no idea I would be gone so long... Gyahhhh. I know summer's been gone for a little while now, so if you want to end soon, let me know.

Really sorry!
Lyrri Snowsong
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Radiant on October 9th, 2013, 7:09 am

Lyrri :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +1 XP
Socialization +1 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Affection For A Flute
Sei: Acquaintance
Sei: Zebra-boy, Tiger Kelvic

Loots

Sei :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Socialization +1 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
A Vantha In The Herald
Lyrri: Acquaintance
Avanthal: Lots Of Bear Kelvics

Loots

Notes :
Do try to make your posts longer, guys. At least 3 paragraphs.

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous