Closed [Darniva Commonrooms] To fondly share the bond(Kovac)

Following Mohya's bonding, there is but one place to go and one person to see

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

[Darniva Commonrooms] To fondly share the bond(Kovac)

Postby Lavira on September 23rd, 2013, 6:00 pm

It was as though, through Moyha, Vira had regained the confidence she lost. Some of the nightmarish panic and fear still lay beneath the surface, but it did not bubble up so fiercely as it had, a terror which was a little more in control than when Kovac had asked her out so many nights ago.

The kisses upon her knee and thigh, and sweeter places still made the woman arch on the bed, delighted by his touch as currents of electricity pulsed along her nerves, making every little brush and touch from the Avora nearly too much to handle. Throughout his ministrations, the newest rider of the caste squirmed and puffed, occasionally gripping at the bed and all but rising off of it.

"Ah!" she even cried at one point, throwing her arms behind her head to grab at the headboard. The fire that burned as this most endearing gift went on was too much! Her side seared from tightened muscles, her toes spread and often tangling until cramps shot up her legs. But who cared? She certainly didn't, until...

"Ah! Kovac! S-stop!" A plea, ecstacy-filled laugh slipping from her lips. She did not want it to end like that, as enjoyable as it was. Truly, his gift-giving was worthy of praise, but there was so much more to enjoy and these chimes could not be wasted wanting. As she cried out, the teen rolled her hips and swung a leg over his head, effectively closing her to him for the moment before she managed to sit herself up, grinning in falyndarian delight. "You will waste my joy, Kovac." She said through heavy breaths, reaching to brush her fingers through his hair and then lean in for an alluring kiss, nipping at his lips to pull him with her.

If he followed suit, she'd go all the way back, laying flat on the bed again but urging him atop her instead, grinning like some peeping fey as her hands took his cheeks. Lighter kisses folded over his chin and jaw and lips, tracing along his nose and forehead and eyebrows before returning to his lips again. She would shift beneath him, entwining her legs behind his thighs and speaking in a low and throaty voice. "I would much rather ride this wave with you, ye randy hawk...come, fly with me." As if he would even need the invitation, the teen rolled her hips up against his, waiting.
Lavira
Monocular Exception

Words: 596082
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2013, 7:00 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Kovac on September 26th, 2013, 7:19 pm

Kovac may have become lost in his effort to please the newest Endal, thoroughly enjoying this method of showing his affections for Lavira, spurred on by her writhing and desperate noises and his own growing arousal. But the young woman could no longer bear Kovac's ardent attention, and her lean leg flew over the hunter to seal her sweetness away from her ambitious lover. The Avora laughed as well, huskily, their encounter filled with celebratory joy and playfulness.

"No, we don't want to waste your joy." Kovac parroted with an ornery grin, hunger in his eyes as Lavira's small fingers combed through his hair. The woman's kiss was feisty, latching onto his lower lip with pearly teeth to coax the hunter onto the bed with her. Kovac followed closely, lowering himself down upon her, gazing at her. The girl beamed as if reborn, shining bright smiles and showering tender kisses. Kovac could not help but grin like a boy, basking in Lavira's generous endearments as they rejoiced.

The Avora shifted as Lavira accommodated him, silky thighs again parting to grant him access, strong legs wrapping around him and urging Kovac closer against her. The girl's saucy invitation broadened his smile as it poured oil on the heat of his desire. His emerald gaze bathed in the vibrancy of her single orb, Vira, perfect in imperfection, the desire of his heart. "I will fly with you anywhere." Kovac exhaled. Like her goatish stallion, Kovac complied with an acquiescent hum of ecstasy, nudging his hips until he found his mark, pressing against her and making the two of them one. The Avora then assumed a firm rhythm of motion, more aggressive than their first time, leaning down to reciprocate the covering of kisses, placed between shallow, audible huffs.
x
Kovac
Snarky Mongrel

Words: 534544
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2010, 7:19 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Lavira on September 26th, 2013, 7:41 pm

Vira lost count of the chimes that passed as they made love. It started with him above her, firm and fierce, jostling her slender body upon the bed and rocking their union until it could settle into the foundation that had been made before. Her hips would rise to meet his sometimes, little gasps if ever he should brush against a particularly engaging spot.

And as the chimes ticked on, building up again that pressure in her core, threatening to explode the like fierce mountain they lived on, Vira wrapped her arms around him, pressing her head back into the pillow with mouth wide and features flushed. Her breaths were low and fast, pants that likely only added to the steam between them. She was slick with sweat, only a small bit of which now came from the bonding flight with Mohya.

She gasped, pressing firm up against him at some point during these last moments, feeling the tightness of completion climbing and climbing, like a runner in a race as the finish line came into sight. It surged forward until...."AAH!" The tension was forced to release in more than a vocal cry of euphoria. It made her eyes roll, her body tingle, the spasm of delight in a flight she wished to share. Was she, at this point, coherent enough to know if he shared it with her? Of course not; but to be wrapped against him and on him and with him and everything in between...It was no wonder she was so willing to say those three words when the tension began to recede, form slick and spent to the point that she truly just wanted to curl up with him and sleep the sleep of the dead for a while.

Three little words that the woman felt appropriate in that moment which he, Kovac, had deigned to share with her.

And for it, she was all the happier.

"Kovac, I love you."
Lavira
Monocular Exception

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kovac on September 30th, 2013, 4:25 pm

Truly worthy of the celebratory atmosphere, their lovemaking was joyous, uninhibited and passionate. Kovac plied Lavira with ardent fervor, knowing her body more fully now, those things that titillated her, and the manner in which he could exert his full desire upon her without causing overt pain to those parts of her body damaged by her misfortunes. The Avora truly did make love to the newest Endal, working as hard for her pleasure as he was his own.

With much effort Kovac endured as long as he could, watching Lavira's pressure build in the features of her sweat-glistening features, the abandon in her gasps, the tension of her various holds upon him. Only then, and probably because of those eminent signs, did Kovac give in to the desperate release. Lavira followed suite, riding the ecstatic wave they had created together, speaking in wordless sounds and shuddering forms their mutual euphoria as the girl clung to her man, he pressing into her as if to become one with her. For a moment in time, they were one.

Kovac relaxed, panting, unable to dim the smile that graced his scruffy, sweaty face. He looked down at Vira, her emerald amber eye meeting his gaze. In her singular, expressive glance, Kovac saw a depth he had yet to see in the girl. The words that slipped past lips, reddened by chimes of passionate kisses, affirmed what the Avora had seen in that gaze. She loved him.

He knew it. It was the only explanation for why she was with him. Lavira did not stay with him because she was handicapped, of lower caste, or felt she was unworthy of another. The woman was stronger, smarter and more self-assured than that. She had to find something redeemable in the mongrel, for she cared for him, forgave his wrongs, tended is wounds, advised him in humility and was always there for him. What else made someone do that, except love?

But to hear her utter it, her voice, still breathy from their lovemaking, sweet and rich and as sincere as any words Kovac had ever hear muttered. She loved him. There was no doubt now, not only about Lavira's feelings, but about his own. Kovac knew he loved her. But the idea of ever wanting to speak those simple words, the way Lavira said them, had been long ago forsaken by the damaged Avora. Until that morning. Now, no other words would come to Kovac.

"Lavira, I love you too." He meant it, with all he had. Kovac looked in amazement at the woman who had brought him to speak those words.
x
Kovac
Snarky Mongrel

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Lavira on September 30th, 2013, 4:55 pm

Her heart jumped in her chest when he replied, the woman honestly not expecting it. She had not been afraid of his rejection if she'd said it, those thoughts a good distance from the present moment. She said it because it was quite plain and simply true. And she would said it again, her heart beating heavy in her throat as her body quivered back into a state of satisfaction and not the trembling precipice of unrestrained lust.

She said it again to him. "I love you." Perhaps only so that she could hear him reply, and whether he did or did not, Vira leaned up, her arms around his neck, and kissed him long and deep, rolling her tongue upon his and over his lips, separating only with great difficulty.

Her head would fall back onto the pillow and her hands would release his neck to slide around to his ever-scruffy face, holding it lightly as she stared into his dark and wild eyes. "How is it that you are so suave, Kovac...that you in all your mongrel charms could have taken my heart so completely?" She used the normally derogatory term with complete ease, no hint of deprivation on her tongue or in her gaze. It was harder to lean up now as the weight of contentment yearned to keep her settled in place, but she did, giving in to yet another of those deep kisses before reclining once more. Her hips would arch just a little, grinding upon him for a moment before settling. "How, ye wily fox...that I could fall so fully for you? And not because of this..." Her hand trailed down his chest, along his side, even squeezed his rump once before sliding back to his face to cup it in her workers hand once again.

"As fine as all of that is and, heh, as enjoyable...why is it so easy to say I love you? To one who thought he couldn't, or is it that he shouldn't...be loved?"

Whether her questions were rhetorical or not, her tone was sincere and it was Vira's turn to take the lead. With a gentle (and smiling sigh) shift, the new Endal slipped off of him and urged him with a leg to roll over beside her. If he obliged, she would slip atop him, a common position they had found themselves in before, but this time for far more intimate reasons. He had taken charge the first time...and now she would, returning to him all the love he had just given her.

No matter the time it would take, the bells that would pass, or the questions that were sure to be asked later, the newest Endal made love to him again. At first, it was just hands, exploring and adoring, carressing and squeezing, holding and stroking. But in the interest of this relationship, Vira allowed herself to break from shyness and take on the awkward handling of an oral service before he was ready. She loved him through and through, finishing opposite where the morning had begun with her settled atop him, her head back and her hands balanced upon his firm abs, riding away into oblivion.

And when the hunger had been fed, and their lascivious wants concluded, the woman leaned forward onto him, letting her legs relax beside his hips, her own gently pressing upon his, the tingle of their merriment unbidden to retreat.

"Once we have settled into our new aerie...I want you to move in with us. Me, Mohya, and Tulaj. Will you?"
Lavira
Monocular Exception

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kovac on October 2nd, 2013, 4:38 pm

Kovac's smile beamed as he looked down upon Lavira. Her long mane was mussed, spread out around her head like a crimson halo, the youthful features glowed with the joy of her bonding and the playtime with Kovac. But, as she spoke her sweet words, pressed passionate kisses against him, wet and unbridled, the Avora knew she also shone because of what they now had. They had confessed the love that had been harbored unspoken between them. With it came a new freedom, which the freshly-made Endal then exercised.

Kovac moved easily at Lavira's coaxing, settling back as she explored him, as if for the first time. There was no longer hesitation in her touch as small hands studied every cut and contour, no part of the Avora was kept from her curiosity. Once they spoke those words, Kovac became hers in a new way, and Lavira indulged herself, getting to know him in all the ways she had been too shy to before. The Avora relaxed, occasionally groaning, twitching or wincing as the Endal handled him, though he tensed in pleasure as Lavira showed her affection in a way she had not before, much to Kovac's delight. As the teenager straddled her half-vanthan lover, she commanded his desire like a true rider, taking control and bringing them both to a second climax like an experienced woman.

The petite girl, as spent as he, rested atop Kovac. He tingled all over, some places much more than others. He peppered her hair with kisses, damp from her valiant efforts, fingers trailing lightly down the length of her spine and the curve of her rear. But Lavira's sudden offer made him pause in his caress, if only for a moment.

He had lived with an endal before, and it did not turn out well. They had tried to hide what everyone knew was happening, that the endal woman was keeping an Avora pet. But Lavira was as far from Shayth as an eagle is from a marmot, and 'that' Kovac was very different from who he was now. Lavira and he would not have to hide, everyone would see that they loved each other.

Kovac's hand lifted to stroke her think mane. "Yes, I will move in with you, and Mohya and Tulaj, if they can keep from plucking out my eyes."
x
Kovac
Snarky Mongrel

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Lavira on October 2nd, 2013, 5:03 pm

There was something truly special between these two, something that would not so easily be crushed. It was gentle and it was kind. It loved and was loved in return. Surely, Cheva wondered how long it would be before she was called to witness the official union of this pair and not the romantic dallying they currently enjoyed. One season? Two? It couldn't be too long.

So when his answer came, it was hardly a surprise when the woman atop him brightened again, smiling unabashedly. She kissed him fiercely, though not with the aggression and lusty need of before; it was one that expressed her joy in a tactile way. Vira would have been happy to remain with him in that way for the rest of the day just to have heard him agree. But it was not something that could presently be allowed as she finally released him with a slide forward of her hips.

Slick with their passions, the teen stared down at him in complete adoration. "I will assuredly let you know the day, Kovac; once we get the aerie settled, I'll send a note so you can come visit and meet Mohya officially. She will have to get used to you. I love her, Kovac, as much as I love you." Another softer kiss, her hands supporting herself on his chest. "We will also arrange a time to go hunting together. I know I must get a mentor for Flights, but I would still much rather you continue helping me with my archery."

Once everything was settled, Vira slid off of him and the bed completely, gathering up her clothing. She stood facing him as she dressed, leaving the vinati to be the last material to be donned if only for his sake, then pulling her hair back into a loose pony tail, wrapping the chiffon scarf around it, and securing the feather once more. "I love you, Kovac." A pause, a grin, and she stepped forwards to take his cheeks, her forehead against his. "And be damned any who think it foolish or false. I love you and I will never tire of saying it."
Lavira
Monocular Exception

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kovac on October 7th, 2013, 4:30 pm

To think too much upon it would be to steal its glory. Kovac had fallen for the teen hard after their hunt at the Lochs. Now, it seemed, the bond between them had deepened just as Vira had bonded with the grand Wind Eagle. The concept had been foreign to Kovac, or at least so lost in history that he neither believed nor wanted it to exist. He had sworn to Iosha that he did not think love was real, the very kind of love that Kovac found himself sharing with Lavira. No, he would not ruin this day by pondering the hows and whys. Kovac allowed himself to indulge in the simple, overwhelming joy it brought him.

Things were moving fast. Becoming an Endal, so suddenly, required things to be done, arrangements to make, a relationship with an eagle to nurture, moving, assignments, and donning the mantle of Wind Reach's elite caste. But Kovac, surprisingly, did not heed the voices that whispered to him, claiming he would be forgotten, minimalized by the glory of becoming a rider. Kovac's innate pessimism did not apply to Lavira. He knew her, trusted her, and knew they loved each other. Why else would he be the first person she came to after the bond?

Kovac smiled in silence as Lavira spoke with excitement, only humming a bit as he was unsheathed and she slid from the bed. Ever thinking of him, the Endal gave him full view as she dressed, the Avora enjoying the garbing of the body he had come to love, scars and all. He sat up as she finished, grin broadening as she took his face in her hands and pressed her forehead to his. It was an intimate gesture and Kovac found his eyes sliding shut as Lavira voiced her confession, his emerald gaze lifting again to hers when she was finished, his hands rising to cover hers. "I know you love me Lavira. It kind of overwhelms me that you do. Gods I love you. Go on my Rider, go get what you have earned."
x
Kovac
Snarky Mongrel

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Skerry on November 28th, 2013, 6:33 pm

Grades

Lavira

Flirting 3
Seduction 3
Observation 3

LORES :
  • The location of Kovac's room
  • In love with Kovac
  • Love for Kovac reciprocated
  • Kovac moving in

Kovac

Flirting 4
Observation 3
Seduction 2
Cynicism 1

LORES :
  • Lavira: Bonded with Mohya
  • Lavira is an Endal!
  • In love with Lavira
  • Love for Lavira reciprocated
  • Moving in with Lavira

Notes:
Well after reading that I have a strong urge to sing "Love is in the Air" but I will refrain. It was a nice little thread, tastefully written. I gave a mark in cynicism to Kovac because of some of his thoughts on the matter.

Keep up the good work!

Remember if you have any questions about or problems with your grade then feel free to PM me.

x
Skerry
The Volatile One

Words: 121644
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2013, 10:00 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous