Open [The Rearing Stallion] Drunk as a Skunk

Fallon is at the Stallion, getting gradually more and more drunk.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[The Rearing Stallion] Drunk as a Skunk

Postby Fallon on September 3rd, 2013, 10:13 am

21St Fall 513AV
Late O’Bell

The Stallion was as it always was at this time of the day. The mumble of voices, patrons coming and going. The low lights of the lanterns was greeted by the distinct crackles of flames from the fire place. There was the distinct scent of burning wood and of some strange concoction being made in the kitchen beyond the bar. Some strange ‘mystery stew’ most probably. Not that it was of her concern tonight, she was here for one thing and one thing only. To drink. The fact that she would end up being merry with it was just an added bonus.

Fallon was in full swing of climbing into the bottom of her tankard. Metaphorically of course. Ale had been poured, drained and refilled on numerous occasions. Lips became loose; the mind turning into a blur as it gradually grew more inebriated by the passing tick. Enough so to the point that she managed to work her way through the fog of her mind and decide it was perhaps for the better to remain seated and to call out on the occasion that she required more.

Sitting alone at her table near the fire, the squire had a fixed, dopey grin upon her face. Her chin was nestled comfortably in her palm, rosy cheeked and wrapped within her own alcohol driven glee. The other hand was wrapped tightly around the handle of her drink. Another ale of some kind, she was not exactly sure what. It had all begun to taste the same now. Eyes turned around, loosely focusing on the barmaid as she served the other patrons. She watched the beer flow, the gentle tease from other older men, before she continued on her way.

The gaze turned round once more to a group of men in the corner, drinking and relaxing with a lively conversation on their lips. What they were talking about however was none of her concern, she did not care. She had more important priorities. Draining the tankard from its frothy liquid, she placed it down with a solid thunk next to the others that she had accumulated over the course of the evening. Looking down at her light work, she felt the bubbling sense of being pleased with herself and promptly gestured to the bar maid so she could continue.

“Oanthert.”
“Pardon?”

“Oh-anth-ert. Pleaset,” Fallon tried to annunciate herself the best she could.
“Oh, another,” There was a pause as the Barmaid gave a frown, “You’re drunk, you sure about that?”
Giving a nod and a flick of the hand, Fallon continued her drunken smile, “Yea, um’m sure. Makes ilt un als.”
With a slight look of concern the barmaid gathered the empty tankards and went on her way, with a low mutter of displeasure under her breath. Not that the squire seemed to quiet register what had been said.

FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Kreig Messer on September 3rd, 2013, 10:58 am

It had been a few days since Kreig had visited the stallion, not that he was their most frequent visitor in the first place at this hour. Surprising as it is since Kreig used to spend a good chunk of his time at the taverns back at Sunberth, but when he was in Sunberth there was at least a good chance that he woukd get in a scuffle, in places like the stallion there was little to no chance especially ever since the bar brawl that Kreig somehow missed during the previous season.

As he enterrd throough the door the sound of its patrons roared throughout his ears as everyone seemed to be having a good time and relaxing after a hard days work. Some told each other of day's events, suspicious sounding tales and the odd joke or two, while others were just content to sit about with a meal in their bellies and a earm drink to heat their bodies. It was a jovial atmosphere like this that made tavern's such wonderful places all over and Kreig more than loved them for it.

He was about to take a seat at the bar counter when he noticed a familar face sitting by her lonesome near the fireplace 'Ah, the only one who can outdrink.... well actually I don't know who she can outdrink' Kreig thought, not being able to come up with a proper person or race for comparison 'Bah, maybe one day we will see her in drinking contest' The brawler decided as he simplh shrugged and made his way to the table. As he got closer her realized that his dalesr friend was, if you want to get sophisticated about it, intoxicated 'Hmmm.... I may have ended up volunteering for something' The brawler thought as the understatingly relaxed look o her face and her red cheeks were a pretty big indiciation of her current state, that and the multiple empty tankards that decorated the table.

"uh... I see..um...someone had a busy evening" Kreig made a face that was amix of amusement on his lips, a twinkle of concern in his eyes and a bit of an exhasperated tone that lingered in his voice 'Oh, this is going to be a doozy of a night'

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Fallon on September 5th, 2013, 12:58 pm

Fallon gave a hiccup, her lips forming into a steady line before her brow suddenly lifted and a broad drunken grin filled her face. There the shadow of him hovered above her, his expression beyond any real comprehension of her intoxicated mind.
“Jeeigln!” she declared with a happy point at Kreig and a loud raucous laugh, “Cam! Siet down yer ole sud,” Leaning back in her chair she gave a gesturing wave to the empty chair and then waved at the general direction of the barmaid. She gave a firm point to Kreig, “He wanst une ta.”

There was a brief flash of confusion on the barmaids face, and then her eyes turned to her recently joined companion. After a few long chimes, the woman returned and Fallon as hastily as she could placed the necessary coin down for both the drinks on the table. The woman looked at her, then to Kreig, and in a hushed voice asked, “You know her? Gods, good luck to you,” before finally hurrying away.

Wrapping a hand around one of the tankards, the squire lifted it to her lips and drunk a deep gulp from it. There was a loud satisfied sigh, and the drink was placed down with a satisfied clunk and the distinct sound of ale swishing about in the inside of it. She continued to beam at Kreig all the while, the thin layer of froth having now covered her upper lip.

“Suh,” Fallon place a hand right underneath her chin as she looked as directly as possible at Kreig, “How es the slave drih-ver? Has she bun bettin’ you hurd?”

Obviously the squire was on about their patron, and the one she had managed to avoid for a large portion of the day without much in the way of mishaps. Even if it was simply by crawling into the nearest bottle of alcohol. She gave a second hiccup and gave a second point to him, “Hey! Yeh wunt tah make a busy evening with meh too? Be-ht I cun drink yeh undah.”

FALLON

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Kreig Messer on September 6th, 2013, 3:31 pm

In Kreig's mind begun a translation process, having been quite drunk himself in the past and also spending much of his time in taverns, he found it easy to translated the words spoken by a happy and drunk out of her mind Fallon.

"Hey Jingles!" She declared in a happy voice, then broke out in a happy laugh and Kreig was quite surprised the woman hadn't fallen out of her chair yet like the drunken looking loon she is at the moment " Come! Sit Down you ol' Sod" Then turned ot the Bramaid "He wants one too" Kreig shook his head as he allowed a light grin to touch his face, taking a seat while the bewildered Barmaid left to retrieve more drink, then quickly returning and place them on the table. Kreig nodded to the woman's words of sympathies as his friend promptly took a good swig from the tankard.

Kreig took a small sip of his own as he simply sat there, a mix of amusement and concern making themselves obvious on his face 'Ohhh Dira, if Fallon dies of alcohol consumption i'd rather not see her drunken spirit....I might not be able to control my laughter while I pay my respects' The Brawler commented silently as he took another sip.

"So, How is the slave Driver? Has she been beating you hard" Kreig chuckled at that as he shook his head thinking about the training

" No harder than usual, though of course and I don't need to remind you... her watchful gazing has been getting....welll...more watchful" Kreig remarked, the previous disappearance of two squires, along with other events, have caused the order to be more watchful... understandable obviously, with such dangers going about the order HAS to increase its alertness, though for the squires it does get choking when the matter of privacy and breathing space is concerned.

"Hey, you want to make a busy evening with me too? I bet I can drink you under!
" Kreig chuckled at that and shook his head with open hands raised

" I'm afraid one of us has to be sober when we get back to the dorms......Well, unless someone more responsible me from the order comes along, then I'll drink you under the table and gloat about it, then perhaps pass out, get a terrible hangover and gloat about it again" Kreig said in a cheerful tone as he took a deeper swig of his ale this time "till such person comes however, I shall simply sit content and laugh at how drunk you are" His face broke into a wide grin as he then raised a hand for the barmaid to come by and asked her "Excuse me miss, got any vennison? I'm afraid that if I am to spend my time minding this loon I'm going to need something to eat" She nodded after raising a brow to Kreig than glancing back to Fallon, shaking her head like its going to be 'one of those nights'

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Fallon on September 17th, 2013, 3:11 pm

Fallon gave a grimace, “Bull und Shyke! Cume un! Where’s yah gots mun?”

Her lips pursed together almost into a sulk, her eyes squinting at him with a sense of disapproval. She looked far from amused with her drunken scowl, and it was with an exaggerated huff that she turned her head away from him and continued to drink from her mug. She rested her chin on her hand once more, eyes boggling at him as she tried to bring him into focus. Or at least until there was a distinct snort. She folded her arms and leaned back in her chair, a drunken look of defiance on her face. For a moment she leaned back, eyeing him up suspiciously, the front two legs of her seat lifting. She gave a rock, the groaning of wood beneath her as she continued her staring.

Or at least until the ceiling swept into her vision and the mighty crash of woodwork upon the ground. There was the clatter of mugs, the distinct crunch as her back slammed onto the floor. It was for a while she was still, her head growing dizzy to the sudden change of position. Bleary eyed she looked about herself and the faces of those who turned. With a drunken scowl she pushed herself up onto her hands. Fingers grasped at the edge of the table, eyebrow rising as she tried to get to her feet.

“Damn’d tuble muvin’ like hat,” she gave a grunt pushing down firmly on its surface and hauling herself up. She gave a sway, fingers resting on the surface before she looked at Kreig, “Whut yah lukin’ at?”

She looked far from pleased, if anything she looked furious. Her brow was fixed into a frown, her lips pursed together into a drunken snarl and her fist had clenched up tightly. She gave a sway, a slip of the foot before a raucous laugh escaped. She slammed it down, a smirk setting itself on her face before gave a fumble for the chair and went to pull it up. She had indeed drunk too much, but she was not about to stop just yet.

FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Perplexity on October 13th, 2013, 3:46 pm

Riddled with Rewards!

Fallon
Observation +1 XP
Socialization +1 XP

Lores :
  • The Rearing Stallion: Hustle and Bustle
  • Social Nuance: Drunk-Speech
  • Drunk Challenge!

Notes :
This looked like it was headed to funny places. Ah well. I gave what I could. PM me with questions if you have them.

Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)