A spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down (Revy)

Sayren's leg finally heals, and she wants to train!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Postby Sayren WindDancer on February 4th, 2014, 12:45 pm

Once Sayren entered the bathroom, she closed the door. Taking a quick breath of relief as she reached for the knobs to turn on some hot water. After a few chimes, she wondered what was taking Revy. Was she making Sayren just wait in anticipation? Or was it because of all that heavy armor that she wore? It did seem like a rather tedious piece. Whether it was to put it on or to take it off.

Either way, Sayren dipped herself into the bath a little, allowing the warm water to swallow her up before surfacing only her head. The water was soothing, allowing her muscles to unwind as she just laid peacefully.

Finally, Revy arrived, in a marvelous dress that hugged at her curves. By the seven, Sayren could feel her mouth gape while the luscious mercenary told her that they'd have to remove the dress in order for her to join the bath.

Sayren didn't hesitate, she just bolted from beneath the waters to Revy's side. Her mouth immediately latching onto Revy's as her dampened arms reached around Revy's shoulders. "I love you so much Revy..." She whispered when they gave a moment to breathe. Their eyes locked in a heavy gaze as Sayren's fingers ran through Revy's hair.

Sayren WindDancer
"Determination leads to the second step."

Words: 131634
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2013, 7:00 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 4th, 2014, 2:08 pm

The girl bolted from the water quicker then Revy thought she could. Did she want to petch that much? Well.. the older woman wanted to do it herself really bad too. It had been so long since they could properly do it. Besides, seeing her girl naked and coated with water droplets like that was just mesmerizing. She could feel herself getting giddy even more. It was a good choice of her to put this dress on.

The kiss, deep and long, felt like they'd melt into each other. How she had missed this. Lately she had been far too busy with stuff around the school, to be able to make some time free for Sayren. Her words lit the woman's face on fire. "I.. I know you do. A.. and I love you too. So... get me out of this fast.", she replied. She was impatient, really impatient. And while Say's hand felt so nice as it ran through her hair, she wanted to jump into the tub with this girl... if they even made it that far.

Sayren started to undress Revy from the front, just reaching around her with those slender arms. As the dress dropped, it revealed the woman's ample breasts. She should've worn a bra, but she didn't have any that wouldn't show with this dress. So she had decided to skip it. "Crap... I should've put on that very skimpy pair of panties. I want her to stop taking it slow and just attack me.", she thought as she looked away. She didn't realize it herself, but it was quite obvious how impatient she was looking at the moment.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on March 14th, 2014, 4:00 am

"Oh no. No no." Sayren loved it when Revy said I love you. It made her heart flutter each time she heard those endearing words. However, Revy was tossing everything aside just because she wanted to petch right then and there. "You made me wait." She whispered to Revy as she fondled those amazing fleshy mounds of hers. "You can at least allow me the chance to enjoy this."

She leaned over to suckle these delicious breasts. They were so soft and ample. Addicting. However, she had to torture Revy more, "Now, if you really want to please me." Her hands now slid down the sides, riding down to Revy's panties. "You're going to have to listen to me." Her eyes gleamed up to Revy's, "Since you made me wait...sooo long." Her hands had reached into Revy's panties, grasping onto the beautiful arse of hers. "I want you to treat my windmarks. Touch anywhere else, I will punish you. Understand?"

She quickly parted from Revy, even pulling her hand out of her panties as well. "So how long will I have to wait for this treat?" She said as she sat down at the edge of the tub. Placing one leg over the over as she leaned back, allowing her lochs to barely cover her breasts. Her eyes beaming through her curtained lochs with anticipation.

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 14th, 2014, 9:47 pm

It felt so good the way Sayren was touching the woman. She wanted to be touched more. She wanted to feel more loved. Yet, the girl's words weren't what she had expected. It was as if Sayren was gonna play around with Revy before finally giving the woman what she wanted. Yet she didn't mind it too much.... if it was within reason. After all, she was right, she did have to wait for a bit before Revy came.

A soft gasp escaped her lips as the girl acted like a little infant by sucking her breast. On top of that, she also slid her hands down the side of the mercenary. The jolts it sent throughout her body were like ecstasy. Wait... she had to.. listen to the girl? Well it couldn't hurt a..... wait, she was gonna get punished if she didn't? What the petch? Did she think she was the boss here? "Sure sure, think you can punish me. Let's see how you'll react.", she thought to herself as she watched the girl a little haughty. "Let's just make her think that I'll listen to her. Soon she won't think of trying it again and just want me to pleasure her.", she thought a little devilishly to herself.

She made her way over to the girl and started to trace along the windmarks with her fingers. "Still, I just can't get enough of her. It's weird. At first I thought that I'd be fed up with this brat sooner or later, yet she still surprises me with her actions.", she thought as she bow forward to trace those windmarks with her tongue. Now she became a little more forceful. It was hard keeping her lust under control, yet she had to vent it at least a little. So she started to rub the girl's hips as well, slowly tracing up and down that soft flesh of hers.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on March 15th, 2014, 3:22 pm

Sayren's eyes rolled back as her fingers combed through Revy's hair. My how gentle her kisses were upon her windmarks. A mix of both her greatest accomplishment, and her greatest love. Now being embroidered into her skin with Revy's loving lips. Then it was sealed in by the long whetted tongue. Grazing across her skin to the spiked tips of her neck and to the arrows on her shoulders. Despite this pleasure, Revy broke a rule.

Revy had begun to massage her hips. The slow and sensual movements felt so ecstatic. However, since Revy broke a rule, Sayren had to make a stand. She gave a quick playful slap to Revy's hands. "Na uh." She said to Revy, a grin growing on her lips.

"I said only my windmarks. IF you would touch anywhere else, I will punish you. So now, I must punish you." In Revy's confusion, Sayren bent Revy over her knee. Running her palm against Revy's rear. She gave a wicked grin as she delivered a slap to one of her cheeks. It wasn't hard, nor harsh, just a playful slap. Then she followed it with another, one that was a little more fierce in touch.

"Do you like it Revy?" Her free hand reached for Revy's panties. Briskly pulling them down to her knees as she grazed her rear with her bare knuckles. "What an amazing arse you have." Slaps. "I could be so jealous." SLAPS. "But I love it so much." Firmly grasps onto Revy's cheeks. She blinks for a moment. Was she really punishing Revy like this? By the seven, it felt so empowering. It was exciting her. Delivering a rush to her. What was happening to her?

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on March 15th, 2014, 3:50 pm

The slap to her hands made Revy quickly withdraw them. It was more out of instinct that she did this then something else. Yet.. she wanted to grab those hips again, feel that supple skin more. But then Sayren told her that she could only touch the windmarks and that now the woman should be punished. Wait... she was for real? She was gonna punish Revy? She got a little confused, just enough for Sayren to easily lay her over her knees.

That hand rubbing against her ass wasn't really a punishment. It actually felt good, so the woman stayed still. But then that playful slap hit her rear. She yelped only a little and started to blush...... wait, what? She was just laying there as her ass got slapped? She wanted to protest but then another slap against her buttocks connected, a little harder. She yelped yet again, a tad louder. She started to blush even more.

Sayren's question lured out an immediate answer from Revy. "I do.", she said before she realized. Each time Sayren slapped her, the slaps got harder and in return Revy yelped louder as her face got redder and redder. Part of her mind started to protest, saying that she shouldn't allow herself to be humiliated like this. Yet another part, a bigger one, liked it and was already planning on luring out another punishment. "If this is the punishment, I'll gladly take it.", she thought. Each slap seemed to still the voices of protest, while strengthening the part that liked it.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on May 15th, 2014, 1:30 am

Sayren grinned in delight from Revy's quick response. So much so, that she began to pull Revy's panties down to her ankles, all the while kissing at the small of her back. "Good. Now listen closely my love."

She gave Revy a slight push to get off while Sayren sat at the edge of the bath. "For this part, I want you to bathe me. Run the soap across my skin and scrub away with the oils. You may linger around my breasts, but do not do so near my lower parts aside from my legs. Understood? Good." She gave a quick kiss on Revy's lips along with a wink. "Better get to work love."

With that, she quickly soaks herself into the drawn bathwater and awaits Revy's touch.

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on May 16th, 2014, 5:59 pm

Revy arched her back as she felt those kisses of her lover. They just sent jolts up her spine. All the while, she felt how her panties were slowly slipped off her legs. All her protests had completely vanished by now, she just wanted to serve this girl. Despite being a battle hardened mercenary, she apparently still had a bit of a submissive side to her. It was embarrassing to find that out, but she didn't seem to hate it.

After she left Sayren's lap, she quietly listened to he girl's instructions. Right away a part of her mind pressed her to disobey the girl again, to lure out another pleasurable punishment. So, she simply started to wash her lover's body. She payed close attention to it, so that she didn't miss a single spot. She almost massaged the soap over the body, and around Sayren's bosom she went even slower. Only when she was done with the girl's arms and torso did she move down.

Then the mercenary started to work upwards from the legs. She started by softly soaping the feet, then the lower legs, followed by the upper. Once she had done one leg, she did the other in the same fashion. Right after that was when she started to disobey Sayren. She slowly soaped the butt first, trying to make it feel as good as possible, before she moved to the drykas' core. The woman slowly traced along it her fingers, having dropped the soap. She did it slow, but for sure the girl would like it. Revy knew that she'd receive punishment for this and she was actually luring it out.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on May 26th, 2014, 1:11 pm

Sayren grinned as she glanced at Revy. She certainly seemed more submissive now. The young drykas wasn't sure if she liked this, however, she was happy that she was now the center of Revy's attention. No distractions, no training, no injuries, nothing...but the two of them.

Sayren smile grew wider as she watched the woman, who was now bathing her. Lathering her up with soaps and oils. Massaging her limbs and working her way across the chest and torso. Then up Sayren's legs. Sayren leaned back as she allowed Revy the access. Relishing her touch after being absent for what Sayren believed was way too long.

A playful grin appeared though once Revy broke her rule. She didn't stop it, not yet at least, she allowed the woman to work her up. Sayren's breathing steadily picked up. Panting from her increasing lust, "Naughty naughty Revy." She tsked to her lover, "Just wanting to break all of my rules today aren't we? Well, I can't punish you yet, you have me all worked up."

The young drykas stood up and rinsed herself off. Allowing her female lover to gaze at her shimmering glory, 'Now, finish me with your mouth so I an punish you. Then, when you are a good girl. 'I' will reward 'you'." She giggled with a taunting smile. "Now make it good, I want to scream your name down these halls."

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on May 26th, 2014, 1:39 pm

Revy saw how Sayren liked her massage. She made a point to do this more often. Perhaps she should learn how to do it properly and make her girl just melt. The longer she touched Sayren, the more she could feel how she was getting turned on. However, the woman was getting a bit impatient for the reprimand of breaking the rules. She wasn't gonna forget to punish her right?

And then the Drykas girl said to stop. The woman felt slightly happy being berated like that, yet it still felt rather awkward to her. She wasn't used to being controlled like this, yet she really started to like it. Feigning disobedience, she said: "Maybe I like breaking your petty rules. W.. what are you going to do about it?" She only reacted like this to lure out even more punishment, she wanted to be controlled by this young girl, she wanted to not have to think about anything and just lose herself like that.

After Sayren rinsed herself off, she just looked so beautiful. It made the woman just lust after that girl so much. Of course she'd obey the girl's order of getting her to her peak. It'd mean that she could make that young drykas happy, something she just loved doing. So she walked over and just picked the girl up, not caring if she struggled. She knew that Sayren wouldn't overpower her. She just wanted a bit easier access for her 'order'.

After having put Sayren down on the ground, Revy just buried her face between Say's legs, lavishing her core. It had been too long since she was able to taste that sweet nectar, proof of her love. The longer she enjoyed the taste like this, the more she tried to dig deeper with her tongue. Only when Sayren climaxed, did she stop.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

PreviousNext