A spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down (Revy)

Sayren's leg finally heals, and she wants to train!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Postby Sayren WindDancer on September 5th, 2013, 8:58 am

24th of Fall

Was another morning of Fall. Though it may have been a regular morning to any other, to Sayren, the twenty-fourth was an important day. This would be the day her leg would finally heal. Least enough so she could once again start using it without using planks strapped to her shins and foot, or need a walking stick for that matter. She was patiently waiting in a room for Thera Vasta to enter. Once the woman arrived, she greeted Sayren with her usual objectified line, "Hello Sayren. Another check up?"

Sayren shook her head, "No Miss Vasta, I was hoping today would be the day that I finally am able to use my leg again."

The woman raised an eyebrow as she examined the drykas, "That so?" She quickly skimmed through her notes and gave a small nod, "I suppose so. But before we can officially remove your bracers, let's make sure that your foot actually healed."

Sayren frowned at the remark, but she guessed the woman was only doing her job to be sure that everything was in working order before going off and confirming the results. The woman knelt in front of Sayren and slowly worked the planks off Sayren's leg, once it was removed, the woman glanced up at Sayren, "Alright, now move your foot. In a complete circle for me." Simple enough, Sayren thought. So she gradually worked her foot in a circle as the woman asked. Vasta jotted a few notes down as she glanced up at Sayren once again, "And now move it up and down." Sayren did just that, slowly moving the foot up and down. The woman once again jotted down some notes as she stood up, "Now, I need you to stand up for me."

Sayren shrugged as she hopped off the table and onto the floor. She wobbled a little, having been so long since she had any weight on both of her feet. Sayren glanced over to Vasta to see any signs of approval, however, the woman just scribbled more into her paper, "Now, stand on one foot. For thirty ticks on each foot." Sayren raised her eyebrows, just how sure did this woman need to be that her foot was good? So she did as so. Balancing herself on her good foot first while counting to thirty. She remained pretty stable the whole time, but that was to be expected. Then she switched over to her once broken foot. She wobbled a bit, but for the most part, she remained in balance.

"Alright, good. Seems your foot is still having some issues with balance, however, for the most part, it seems in prime condition. Just don't overwork it for the next week, and it should be good for use. So no completely strenuous training sessions every day, just maybe a few simple ones every other day. Just to be safe. With that, I hope it remains in good shape and that I don't have to see you any time soon. Good Day Miss WindDancer." But before the woman could stroll out of the room, Sayren had braced her with a warming hug, "Thank you so much!"

Vasta narrowed her eyes as she brushed Sayren off, "No need to, just doing my job. Now go on." As she stepped outside the room, Sayren could've swore she saw the faintest hint of a smile on Vasta's face. The woman must've found something hilarious because Sayren had never seen this woman smile once when she came for her visits. However, that didn't matter cause now she had both legs!

She bolted out of the room and out of the infirmary. Where she found her faithful stallion waiting for her. He glanced up as her heard her approach.

"Garel! My leg is fixed! I can walk again!" The stallion whinnied happily before kindly offering her his back, but Sayren shook her head, "Sorry Garel, not today, not yet at least. I want to enjoy walking on my own pair of feet again."

Within a few chimes, they had walked back to the school.

Sayren was so excited to train once again. However, she did keep Vasta's words in mind. She couldn't do anything to strenuous on her feet, with that in consideration, she thought then the best person to train with would be Revy. She needed to learn more about longsword anyways. Just so she can be more diverse with her combat skills. She just hoped the woman would be alright with putting aside their celebration till after she trained a little. She hated feeling like a lounging vegetable with her broken foot. She could see how Savio escalated while she couldn't. And that...she just couldn't have. Once it was safe to do more strenuous activities. Sayren would work in double time. She had to catch up to him.

She swiftly strolled down the hallway and towards Revy's door. Normally, she would knock before entering, however, she wanted to try to sneak up on the woman this time. That, and they had grown so used to each other's company that neither of them needed to knock anymore.

She quietly opened Revy's door, inching it forward as she peeked around the corner. Revy was still fast asleep. At this hour? Was she growing used to helping Sayren around? Or was her training the previous day that tedious? Whatever the case, the mercenary was laying quietly on her stomach. Garbed in only her panties. Sayren tried not to giggle as she tip toed inside and lightly closed the door behind her. Maybe they could celebrate just a little bit first.

Sayren silently crept over to Revy's side. Hovering over the woman's bed as she gradually slid the panties down her legs. Her eyes quickly glued onto Revy's bare bottom. My how nice plumped it look. Sayren chewed on her lips as she gave it as small slap and began kissing up Revy's back. "Morning Sunshine...guess what today is?" If Revy were to glance at her, she would notice that she was still clad in her tanish colored tunic, her black tights, and those leather boots.

Sayren WindDancer
"Determination leads to the second step."

Words: 131634
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2013, 7:00 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on September 5th, 2013, 9:43 am

The mercenary had dropped dead tired to her bed early this morning. She hadn't been able to sleep last night at all. So she had trained all night long with her glaive. She had taken a short bath, just before she went to bed, only a few bells before sunrise, and thus she was deep asleep when Sayren entered her room. She didn't notice a single thing, not even that the girl had removed the woman's panties.

The first thing she did notice was the slap against her buttocks. Now that woke her up and she wanted to shoot up, but it seemed that Sayren was kissing her way up her back. It sent shivers up her spine as she arched her back. She gasped from those little jolts of pleasure. Why'd she have to be woken up like that? Now she wanted to petch that girl. And she had been planning to do some light exercises with her today, mainly to increase her stamina.

"It's the day... you can train again. And then.. not this training.", she said. However, even though she denied it, it was apparent that she wanted to. The woman felt that she had been completely naked and she didn't even try to cover herself up. She wanted Sayren to continue, but didn't dare say it. Because she knew that if they went at it, there would be no training... again.

Only then did she look back and saw that Sayren was still fully clothed. Only a brief flash of disappointment went over her face. Apparently she had just wanted to tease Revy. Well... better get up then. "Well.. I'd better get up.", she said as she tried to get off the bed. However, Sayren stopped for an unknown reason. "Eh, Sayren. If I can't get up and dressed, we can't train.", she said a litle uncertain.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on September 5th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Sayren smiled as the mercenary groggily told the young drykas she knew what day it was. Sayren raised an eyebrow, the woman must've been very exhausted. Sayren wouldn't be able to train well if her teacher was tired. Revy tried to get up, but Sayren stopped her. The woman was obviously confused by Sayren's reason for telling her to not move. Originally, Sayren wanted to at least play around with Revy, but seeing her in this exhausted state, she wasn't so sure.

Sayren sat down beside Revy on the bed, running her forehead against the woman's shoulder, "I don't want to train if you are so exhausted though. What time did you go to sleep last night? You look worse than Garel when he was ill." The young drykas hugged Revy tightly. She was starting to worry about Revy. Without meaning to, her hand was already down the woman's back, to her bottom. Gently rubbing Revy's rear and giving it the occasional squeeze.

"If you really are that tired, I can just go train by myself for about a bell or two, then come back after you've had more sleep?"

Last edited by Sayren WindDancer on September 6th, 2013, 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on September 6th, 2013, 9:16 am

Revy hated it that she made the girl worry. Even though she could understand why it was, she didn't like it. It made her feel weak and useless. She was a seasoned mercenary, hardened by travel and combat. Why was she showing herself in such a weak state? No, that was going to change. She managed to survive a foot journey to Nyka, so she could survive a night without much sleep too.

"It's nothing......", she started, but felt Sayren squeezing her butt. "Say.... Sayren.... you are kind of ehm.. contradicting yourself.", she said, "If.. you don't want to do anything to me... then you should stop squeezing my butt." While she did say that, she did like it. Was this girl really trying to tease her, or was she just not aware of it? Either way.... it aroused Revy quite a bit.

But then the next words hit Revy quite hard. She had to sleep and Sayren would train alone? No way, not right now. She should keep watch so the girl wouldn't overdo it with her foot. Because the last thing one would want is to have complications. "Don't you dare go train alone right now. You shouldn't overdo it with your foot right now, and I don't want to see you get into trouble because of overdoing it.", she said fast. That was actually only part of the reason, the main reason was because she wanted Sayren near her right now.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on September 6th, 2013, 11:27 am

Sayren chewed on her lip as Revy snapped at her. She honestly didn't mean to make it sound like she was out to hurt herself. She just wanted Revy to have a full night's sleep. "Sorry Revy...I'm just, so excited! I want to petch! ALOT! But I also want to train since its been so many days since I've last trained. But you look so tired..."

She also blushed when she realized her hand never left Revy's bare ass. "You sure you can handle that?" Now the hand was pushing Revy onto her back, allowing Sayren to get a full view of her front and leaning over to gaze into her eyes, her long hair curtaining around them. Sayren's face was completely red, "Sorry! Just...so excited! So VERY excited to do SOMETHING!"

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on September 8th, 2013, 10:21 am

The mercenary went slightly red at the forwardness of Sayren. She wanted to petch a lot, train and everything. But she didn't like it that Revy didn't have a good night's rest. Well... she was partly right. The woman didn't have a good rest that night, but she could easily survive that. AFter all... her journey to Nyka had been much worse on her sleep. Would it be an idea ot inform her of that? It might be, but right now, she just wanted to be with Sayren. It wasn't going to be good for the mood they had right now, to tell her that story.

The girl had pushed Revy onto her back quite easily. Mainly because the woman had just let her do that. She apologized for being so excited, but why? She could finally move around like she did before that... incident. Revy wasn't blaming her, after all.. she had her dominant arm broken once. Not to mention that she got stuck in a sickbed back in Syliras because of a couple of nuits. "Hey, I can fully understand what you're feeling right now. It's ok, so just do what you want to do. I can easily get through today on the few bells of sleep I had.", she admitted.

What could she do to make the girl just stop wanting to care for Revy right now, and just do whatever it was that she wanted to do? Nah, no thinking, just do it. "So if you want to petch me, go ahead. If I gotta be honest.... I don't want to sleep right now. Not now your foot has healed. I want to celebrate it, but I also want to train with you. You just say what you want. If it's training, I'll get up right now and get dressed for training. If not... get your hands moving, my love."
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on September 8th, 2013, 12:09 pm

Sayren chewed on her lip as she weighed the options the mercenary had given her. Either play around now? Or train. She was really excited for both, however, if they petched, they would spend all afternoon in the room, but if they were to train, then petch...well...Revy might actually fall asleep from her tired state and be too exhausted to stay awake.

Besides, Sayren had a plan for later on that involved Savio earning some self confidence in himself. Almost in a similar way that Ximal did to her, however, since she couldn't draw, nor had the supplies to. Well...she was still thinking up how to go about it. It wasn't that she wanted to see him nude, she just had to make him comfortable in his own skin, just like how Ximal did to Sayren.

Anyways, she finally came to a choice as she kissed Revy deeply, "Let's train for a bit, I really want to work on my longsword capabilities. Then afterwards, we could petch around for a bit before you get tired." She smiled brightly at the woman, "How does that sound?"

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on September 11th, 2013, 3:31 pm

After sharing another kiss, the girl made her choice clear. Well... a good training session would most definitely help. She too could use one. She still had to get better with her glaive. But what should she order the girl to do? She couldn't do hard work so.... OH right. They could always work on her stamina. Push ups and sit ups wouldn't be too straining on her leg right?

"Sure, I'll go get dressed, so you head over to the training area. I'll follow soon." And after having said that, she climbed out of bed. She could feel her muscles react a little sluggish. Of course not having enough sleep did a number on her, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. She made her way to her clothing closet. She'd at least have to wear some underwear. Hmm... to wear that skimpy pair... or put on a regular. Considering the fact that they might have some fun later on, it'd be wise to pick that skimpy pair.

By now Sayren had gone. Well.... this pair would be a surprise for her then. And then she got to work on putting on her metal armor. Yesterday had proven that she had to get used to it fast. She was far too slow with it right now. After having put it on, even putting on the gorget though not the helmet, she grabbed her glaive and longsword. She might need her longsword to show Sayren some moves, but if not... well it wouldn't harm.

After that, she went to the training area. And once she got there, she didn't waste a breath as she said: "Ok Sayren, for warm-ups I want you to do twenty-five pushups and thirty sit ups. I'll see what else we can do after." She herself started her warm up by swinging her glaive. She had dropped the longsword against the wall upon entry. She had her hands placed wide apart, right hand at the middle of the handle and her left hand at the bottom. She started her own warm up with diagonal slashes. Step out as she slashed her weapon down, then draw the foot back in as she raised her weapon again.
This she continued to do until Sayren was done with her own warm up.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on September 17th, 2013, 12:29 am

Sayren smiled as Revy said she would get dressed soon and wanted Sayren to go to the training room. Sayren nodded and sprinted off towards the room. Not even bothering to wait on Revy to get out of her bed.

When she arrived in the training room. She wasn't sure what all Revy would want her to start with. So, in the mean time, Sayren started off with slipping into her stance. She wanted to make sure her punches still had some force to them. She had her left foot brought back and her right foot shifted forward. Her right hand brought to her side as the left was raised to her front. She pushed her right hand forward, twisting her arm and vaulting towards where her "opponent's" chest would be.

Following along with the momentum of her twist, she spins on her feet and vaults her left foot into the air. She didn't snap it though. The kick itself still made her foot a little sore. Which meant she had to try to not do many kicks with her left just yet. As she brought herself to a stand as Revy strolled into the room, armed with her glaive, longsword, and her heavy armor.

Sayren gulped, if she were to combat Revy now in that armor, she would be in complete disadvantage. Sure she could be able to spar with the woman with hand to hand. She already knew she was overly outmatched by the woman if they crossed swords, armor or no armor. So what exactly is she going to learn from this lesson? But before she could ask her teacher and lover, the woman told her to start for warm-ups, with twenty-five pushups and about thirty sit ups. It would be after Sayren finished her warm-ups that the mercenary would figure something out.

Sayren nodded in understanding as she began with her warm-ups. Dropping to the floor and slowly pushing her weight upwards. Stretching her arms and lifting herself up to the furthest she could before slowly lowering herself so her nose touched the surface of the floor, then rose herself up once again. Repeating these motions until she finally reached twenty-five. Which took a few chimes.

Now it was for the sit ups. She laid herself down on her back and raised her knees up into the air while planting her feet onto the ground. Then she brought her arms onto her chest, crossing her left under her right as she braced her fists against her shoulders. With that, she lifted herself up, doing her best not to use her arms for any supported momentum, but to just raise herself with the use of her back and abdominal muscles. After hoisting herself up to her knees, she leaned back until her spine touched the ground. Then quickly hoisted herself up once more. After finishing her thirty repetitions, she brought herself to her feet and stood before Revy.

She had now worked up a bit of sweat on her, and her breath even thickened from the simple exercise. Her eyes latched onto the mercenary with curiosity as she asked, "So what now Miss Hiroe?"

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Revy Hiroe on September 30th, 2013, 7:50 am

Revy was about done when Sayren finished her small exercise. Would it be good for her to try to use a real longsword right now? Maybe not, but it was surely gonna be fun seeing her use it. "Well... You gotta be careful, but grab this sword here.", she said as she took her longsword out of her belt. "I want to see how well you are able to handle this right now. Just swing it a couple of times, after that grab a training's sword and do three sets of fifty swings."

It was going to be a good thing for the girl to handle a real weapon at least once. These training weapons were not really of the best quality, so knowing how a real weapon would feel like, you could only experience that by using a real weapon. "Once you are done with that, we're going to a little spar. I'll teach you some weakpoints of plate armor.", she told the girl then.

Revy then continued her own practice, by starting sequential swings. First a horizontal strike from right to left, then swinging it upwards for a strike from the upper left to lower right. She followed this up with a strike from the upper right to lower left.
Of course many of her attempts were bad. They didn't flow into eachother nicely, nor did it have any speed. But while she practiced, her speed was slowly, very slowly, picking up and her strikes were starting to flow over into each other better.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Next