Open Two subs meet again. [Aka]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Two subs meet again. [Aka]

Postby Revy Hiroe on November 11th, 2013, 11:33 am

Revy could only reply with a "Hohh? Really?", before she started to think how she could get this girl to blush even more. It was really funny to see her bend her mind in any way to find a retort. "If I recall correctly, you were really enjoying being her pet. After all, you screamed so much.", she replied. Just remembering that situation she found Sayren and Aka in brought about a blush to her face. She wished Sayren was here, so they could have some fun again.

Wait, did that girl think that Revy would get her to talk by violating her? Nah, she could do it differently. All she needed was beer, and lots of it. No one would turn something like that down, now would they. "Who's the perverted one here, when you think of that stuff right away? Or is it that you want me to violate you? Of course I could, if you want it so badly, all you have to do is say it. Don't you think that you are digging your own grave here? All you are saying has only been enjoying me more and more."

That last remark of her was true. She loved Sayren, so she loved what had been done to her. Her face went almost beetred at what she was imagining right now. Sayren dominating her like that... she wanted more of it. "Of course I moan crazily when the girl I love does me like that. Don't you have the same? Don't you want to be commanded by her again?", she asked. She felt herself becoming a little dreamy, but it didn't matter. Sayren was filling her mind and oh how she liked it. She kept imagining how it'd feel if the Drykas girl was here and did her again.

Suddenly she snapped out of it and looked at Aka. "You know... you should just admit it that you like Sayren, it'd make your life much easier. Of course, I'd be jealous if I have to share my girl with you, but.... it's her choice. So.... should I call her right now?", she asked. Maybe this would get her to talk, maybe not. It didn't matter, because if she kept shutting up, she'd just challenge the girl to a drinking contest. She was confident that she'd drink that girl under the table and that would be when she'd start confessing what she used.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 11th, 2013, 6:15 pm

"...I didn't... I DIDN'T!" The Viper exploded once more, she was a female Dhani, proud and mighty. She wouldn't submit herself willingly to a human woman. What happened back then was perplexing at best, Sayren seemed to have the ability to move great distances in the blink of an eye, immense strength far surpassing Constrictors in their Dhani form, and the ability to toss a giant ball of fire with a mere wave of her hand. "Ssshe violated me againssst my will! Do you underssstand?! Or isss it too hard to get through that thick layer of dung covering your head, human!" She acted defiant all this time, she couldn't afford to just suddenly go meek.

"Tch..." She clicked her tongue, Revy got her right where she wanted Aka to be. It was her own volition to think Revy's 'techniques' involved violating her similar to what Sayren did. The Viper decided to keep silent, everything she said on this matter could be used against her. Oh by Ivak, she would rather die than being petched by this shyke of a human. The Viper's hatred of the mercenary was mainly driven by jealousy and envy.

"Heh... you love her? Good then! Haha! I sssee you are a puny woman who likesss to be the bottom! P-u-n-y! Sssehehehe~!" Aka held her stomach with both of her hands, not out of pain, but out of sheer amusement. This mighty warrior was a mere servant. "Hah! What makesss you think ssshe lovesss you back?" The Viper didn't know anything about Revy and Sayren's relationship, only that they were romantically involved somehow. It could be a one-sided love.

"Hssss!" She hissed again in anger when Revy just assumed the Viper held any feelings for the Drykas. No, Aka didn't love Sayren like a lover, she would love to capture Sayren and turn her into her personal slave. "Let me sssay thisss again, I don't like her like you do, human! I want her to be my pet! Yesss! A pet, like a true bitch. How'sss that?" Aka grinned and stood tall... short. Her scarlet slits looking up to Revy's dark eyes. "Call her? How? With your 'romantic telepathy'? Sssahahahaha! Aaahahahaha!" She couldn't take it anymore, it was too funny. Aka dropped down on the ground again, literally rolling on the floor laughing. She didn't care about Revy's reactions, she didn't care about anything at all right now. She didn't even know why she was here in the first place.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on November 11th, 2013, 11:23 pm

Man this armor was starting to get annoying. Maybe it was a good time to pull it off. So, Revy started the, rather slow in her eyes, but probably fast in Aka's, process of removing her armor. While she was busy, she kept listening to the snake. She liked to be at the bottom? Perhaps... just thinking about it almost got her dreamy. But she just shook her head and quickly took off hte last few parts of her armor, revealing her silk dress. To be honest... if Sayren hadn't loved her back, she wouldn't have been so gentle last night. "I know she loves me. Otherwise she wouldn't be so gentle with me. And who cares that I like to be the bottom. I like it, so shut up about it.", she retorted with a beet red face.

But the final remark of the Dhani girl hit a soft spot. She was really gonna turn Sayren into her slave? Not if the mercenary could help it. She didn't mind having to pay for what Sayren did to Aka, after all... she was battle hardened and used to a beating, but they drykas girl shouldn't be harmed. Her body wasn't scarred ugly yet. Revy's body was. "You really think you can turn her into your slave if you can't even beat me, let alone Sayren? Did you forget how easily she overpowered you last time?", she bit back as she stamped her foot into the Dhani's stomach, pinning her to the ground. "And if you dare to even harm a single hair on her body, I'll kill you." She made full use of her experience in intimidating other people. No way was this girl gonna harm Sayren, not in a million seasons.

"Now that you got that through to your head, I challenge you to a drinking game. I want to know about that cool stuff you used against me and I plan to win it in the game. Here are the conditions: I lose, you get to do with me what you want. If I win, you answer my questions about that lightning and fire thingies.", she said, "Deal?"
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 12th, 2013, 8:01 am

"Hahaha! Sssaha- GEHEK!!" The Viper's eyes widened and her body jolted with pain as Revy's foot stomped upon her slim belly. Good thing Aka was not digesting anything right now or her lunch would be spewing out of her mouth. "Gu... uh..." The sheer physical force of the stomp was enough to shut the Viper up, she wanted to move from this utterly humiliating position but found her small body pinned down. "L-let go!!" She began regretting on why did she bother to roll on the ground, giving Revy another chance to humiliate her.

It was at the moment her scarlet slits traced over Revy's new attire, an elegant black dress that clung to her womanly body nicely so unlike Aka's loose robe over her child-like body. "S-sssss!" The Viper voiced her envy, she preferred the armor-clad woman, at least her assets weren't visible to her with all those metal coverings. But now, Revy's curves was all bare for her to see. "Aaaaargh!" Aka screamed again, desperately trying to wriggle out of her position and tear the mercenary's flesh apart. She didn't even bother to reply Revy's questions, she knew Revy could kill her right now but she didn't want to care about it.

"Ha... ha... guh..." After a few moments of struggling, the Viper lay her back on the ground, her arms spread apart. She half-planned to cover her body in res then explode it outwards, creating a blanket of flames to devour the petching bitch, but it would be futile if Revy could snap her bones the moment she saw Aka's res. The challenge was interesting, a grin curled up on the Viper's lips, beating Revy at her own game would be far more satisfying than just outright killing her. She even said if Aka won, the Dhani could do anything she wanted to do, but if she lost, Aka would only have to answer some questions about Reimancy. A pretty sweet, one-sided deal heavily tipped to Aka's favor. Only a fool would refuse it. The Viper didn't even consider about her resistance to alcohol, how hard could it be?

"Fine! Sssehehehehe~ You better be prepared for all the thingsss I'm gonna do to you, swollen bitch..." 'Swollen' as in those twin lumps on Revy's chest.

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Revy Hiroe on November 12th, 2013, 11:48 am

The mercenary couldn't help but grin wide when the little snake dove on the challenge. Oh this was going to be fun. It was really going to be fun getting the chance to humiliate her and see her dead drunk. Revy knew that she was going to win, after all... she was a heavy drinker till a few years back. "It'll be one with easy rules. Both of us empty a glass, the first one to be dead drunk loses. Oh and by the way... if you back out half-way, it'll count as the other's victory.", she explained.

Revy then started to look around, trying to find a bar or something... Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, she found one in the distance. Or well.. at least it seemed like one. She hadn't been to one in a long time, because of her recent trip to Falyndar and the trouble back in Syliras following that. "Get your ass up and let's get to that inn then. I'll make sure you spill the secret behind that fireball.", she said far too confident.

If the girl wouldn't get up herself, the woman would just grab her by the arm and drag her up. Right after, she started walking towards the building she had spotted. "Oh by the way, do you have 'any' drinking experience, otherwise I'd suggest you'd better give up right now." Of course the human still thought that she had the same tolerance as before, but she'd soon find out that it had been reduced quite a bit already.

Once inside, she looked around. All there was was a bar and the bartender. Not a single soul. Shrugging her shoulders, Revy called out to the bartender: "Hey bartender, this girl and I'll be havin' a drinking contest. So keep the ale comin'." She grinned at Aka and said: "After you." Taking place after the girl at the bar.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 12th, 2013, 7:18 pm

Hehehe, you foolish swelled up human. I'll crush you like the bug you are. The Viper thought sinisterly, she would be rubbing her hands and giggling like an evil villain straight out of bedtime stories if she wasn't pinned down to the ground. Aka didn't care or even think about how to drink alcohol properly, a Dhani's endurance would far surpass a human's. Bear in mind, she based that knowledge purely on her pride and arrogance alone.

"Heh... make m- Wah?!" Daring the woman to make Aka got up wasn't a wise a choice as she literally dragged the short Viper up. It was easy with the difference in their strength and bodyweight. The Viper grumbled and followed the woman. She snickered at the human. "I drank a lot, heh. I drank the blood of your kind for breakfassst!" It was obviously a blantant lie, but did Revy know about it? For all Aka knew, Dhani had a vicious reputation. The woman might think her as a small girl that drank the blood of females to... boost her growth. Petch, I shouldn't have said that.

As they arrived at the strange tavern that seemed to appear out of nowhere, Aka immediately sat down haughtily beside the woman. She examined the place, it was oddly similar to the Rearing Stallion tavern located in the Fortress City, Syliras. The bartender was a non-descript plump human with thick beard, the very stereotype of bartenders. The human grunted and placed two mugs of ale between Revy and Aka, not even saying a single word. Aka strangely wondered at the bartender's acceptance to a seemingly underaged girl drinking alcohol, but she figured he probably didn't care.

"Heh, jussst tell me you are scared when I beat you!" The Viper arrogantly lifted her chin, her small right hand picked up the mug and moved it to her lips. With a huff, she began drinking it, the uniquely-scented drink flowing down her throat. "Buhuk!" Aka almost gagged, but kept on going out of pride. "Fueh..." She put down the mug, it was all empty. "Heh, your turn, swollen chessst." It was merely the beginning, Aka didn't feel any drowsiness coming to her... yet.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Revy Hiroe on November 12th, 2013, 10:16 pm

Revy didn't really listen to Aka. Why would she? After all, that girl had been spouting nothing but vile for a while now. "Yeah yeah, you drank human blood. So what? I don't care about that, drink it all you want. It won't make your chest grow any bigger, nor make you any bigger. Hmm... you know, if you want em to grow bigger, I heard a rumor that if you have them get rubbed a lot, they might get bigger you know.", that last part Revy knew was just a rumor. Sayren had rubber her chest quite a lot, as did Zandelia, but it hadn't grown any bigger.

The moment the ale got put in front of Revy was when she started drinking. This stuff actually tasted quite good. It tasted better then anything she could remember... and quite a bit stronger too. She already started to work on her second mug when Aka had finally finished her first one. "Oh? Only done now? This is gonna be an easy victory for me, if you drink it that slowly. Becoz it makes it obvious that it's your first time drinking.", she said as she smirked.

"I shouldn't get too confident though. This stuff packs a punch. Even though I'm an experienced drinker.... a couple of these could get me drunk probably., she thought to herself as she gulped down her second mug. "You know... I've been drinking for... ehm..", she said and started to think and count the seasons, "About fourteen winters now? Yeah, about that long I think. Do you really think you stand a chance?"

Of course it was just a little bit exaggerated, because for the last two winters, she hadn't been drinking at all. But Aka couldn't know that now, could she? "By the way, you like the taste? This is the best I've had so far.", she said with a rather evil grin. She just knew that this dhani girl couldn't like it. Well... not for the first few mugs at least. She might start to like it after three.. maybe four? She kept her eye on the girl, while emptying her third mug in the back of her throat, barely tasting it and just straight out drinking it.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 13th, 2013, 7:51 am

I'll make you eat those words... She snarled at Revy in her mind, though the notion of rubbing her chest to increase its size intrigued her, it didn't sound absurd. Maybe it's true. She made a mental note to try it for real later, obviously not in front of Revy. For now, she got this annoying tall female to deal with.

"Heh! I'm jussst getting ssstarted!" The Viper picked up the mug of ale that was refilled by the plump bartender. She drank it again, the alcoholic liquid flowing down her throat, filling her with warmth. Aka was absolutely determined in winning the contest. After she put it down, the bartender kept filling her mug. After the third glass A blush was creeping on her pale cheeks and her vision started to have blurs here and there.

Woah, this is good so that's why many people like these... The Viper wasn't exactly resistant to being drunk, but she had no knowledge of that. Revy claimed she had been drinking for fourteen years and boasted about it, the Viper smirked, she had something to boast as well. "I'm over a hundred yearsss old, do you think you stand a *hic* chance?" There was no way a short-lived human could beat a Dhani. The sudden hiccup she got betrayed her claim however.

"Heh... *hic* Yeah..." After the fourth mug, the small Dhani was getting more and more drowsy, she couldn't clearly comprehend Revy's words. The Viper just nodded and kept focusing on drinking more, she was stil dead-set on grasping victory.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Revy Hiroe on November 13th, 2013, 10:23 pm

After the third mug, the mercenary felt her face warm up. She noticed that she was getting drunk much faster then she had expected. "Has it been too long since I last drank? Or is this stuff just way stronger then any ale I've had before?", she thought to herself. Maybe she had really overestimated herself. Because if this kept up, she might actually lose to this girl. "No... I ain't losing to her. I wanna know how the hell she did those fireballs."

Her fourth mug went down without a hitch, but her fifth... She started to see something.... ugly. A foul smell penetrated her nose. It smelled just like that nuit she had killed before. It felt like her stomach just turned upside down. She was trying to keep everything in, but she knew for sure now that she'd lose this game. There was no way she could drink that one down as well. Not when she felt like this. Why did she have to remember it now of all times.

However, with sheer willpower, she drank down that fifth mug.. and that was all. There was no way she could drink another. She felt the ale coming back up already. It didn't matter anymore, she turned around and just threw up everything in her stomach. Even though she felt better now, she still couldn't get that image out of her head. And now even her scar on her leg started to hurt. Could this get any worse?
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 14th, 2013, 2:08 pm

Even though it was a dream, Aka could feel the full sensation of alcohol flowing through her veins. Her unusually warm body due to Ivak's gnosis became even warmer. Her mind was now completely focused upon a single task alone, to drink more. The Viper looked on to the fifth mug, her hands trembled, her body quivering with daze. I uh... what's going on here? Now, She didn't even know why she was sitting here.

"Aaaaaagh! You ssswi- *hic* -ine..." The Viper shouted out of the blue. Her actions were now pretty much driven by instinct, drunken instinct. "Hehe- *huc* -hehe..." Aka giggled like a fool, watching in glee as she watched the human belched everything inside her stomach. "I'm~... win thisss thing!" She pumped her right fist to the air, if she managed to drink this fifth mug, she would wrench victory."Wutch... me!" With a slurred statement, Aka slammed her left fist to the table and picked up the mug with her right hand.

She messily drank it down, ale spilling everywhere, staining her pale skin and clothes. The blush on her cheeks were so red, it almost looked like her scales in snake form. Aka's eyes rolled back as the alcohol tightened its grip upon her mind. Her vision went so blur, it was permanently in tunnel vision. She couldn't see anything but the objects directly in front of her and even then, her intoxicated mind couldn't deduce what object it was.

"Heh... haha! Heh!" Aka slammed the mug onto the table as she wiped her mouth with her left hand. That was it, she won. Aka didn't believe it, but she actually triumphed against the human who claimed to have years of drinking experience. The stale smell of alcoholic victory flowed to her nostrils. "Haha! Ahahah *hic* Ha- *hic*!" Through her hiccups, the scarlet Viper still managed to cackle a very smug laugh. In her daze, she shakily turned her head to the wretched female human.

"I won! *hic* Heh." Aka then made her way to Revy and grabbed her cheeks with her small right hand. "I can *hic* do anything to *hic* you now!" However she suddenly found herself pausing. Surprisingly, Aka didn't have a single clue on what she wanted to do with Revy. The woman had little connection with her beside being her forced partner by Sayren. Earlier, she wanted to kill a random person out of spite, it just so happened the aforementioned random person was Revy. "...do uh..." The Viper held her head with her left hand, her vision blurring and headaches stabbed her like swords. She wanted to do just one thing. "C-carry me... carry me home..." The Viper then flopped her body forward to the human, almost unconscious.

If Revy obliged, when she exitted the taver, she would find themselves to be in the Eyktol desert. Beautiful bright brown sand filled the open space until the horizon. After a while, she would stumble upon a cavern, a Viper Dhani nest with snakes wandering in and around the entrance.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Previous