Open Two subs meet again. [Aka]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Two subs meet again. [Aka]

Postby Revy Hiroe on September 16th, 2013, 7:57 am

Ugh, the woman felt horrible when she stood up. Not just because she was a little nauseous, but also because it was actually hard. She then noticed that she was wearing plate armor, yet not wearing the helmet. Why was she wearing it? She didn't remember putting it on. The last she remembered was that she wore nothing... and spent the night with Sayren.

Only then did she notice the enviroment. Nothing but grass and hills. Where was she? She didn't remember leaving Nyka.. What the hell was going on? It wasn't like there was any immediate danger, but she didn't want to be apart from Sayren yet. She still had to speak to Zandelia, but... she had a feeling that it was going to be a lot of yelling at each other. She wasn't particularly looking forward to that.

But first she had to figure out where the heck she was. Well... after looking around.... she still wasn't any wiser. All she saw was... grass.... and hills. There was nothing else in sight. Not even distant mountains, buildings or anything. "This... is just...... great. Where the heck am I?", she asked herself. She didn't realize that there was no sun... despite having a clear sky.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on September 17th, 2013, 3:15 pm

Trudging along the endless hilly grassland was a girl with waist-length ebony hair and scarlet red eyes. An angry expression mixed with sadness on her features. She was holding her head with her hands, her eyes glazed empty as if hypnotized.

"You murdered your own Master, even though he saved your life! How Horrible!"

A voice echoed in her head, it was her own conscience screaming at her for her misdeeds. B-but no! It was an accident! I didn-

"No! You are a murderer! Petching snake bitch! I bet you even you used your child-like appearance to play innocent, aren't you?! AREN'T YOU?!"

"N-noooooo! I didn't do it! It wasss not my fault! It'sss nooooot!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" Aka screamed to the sky, her lithe limbs dashing through the grassland. She cursed everything, from the sudden slaughter of her nest by angry Chaktawes, the accidental death of Galbern by her own stupidity, and the harsh life of Zinrah, constantly in danger by Myrians. She gasped for breath, her control of her lungs was erratic due to her psychological condition. Aka tripped upon a small hole on the ground and fell forward face-first on the ground.

"Why... why why why why?!" She clenched her fists and pounded the ground. She felt like she didn't deserve this, all of this. Right now, she just wanted to vent her frustration, destroying something should be good. Growling and hissing, she stood up, her scarlet slits darted here and there until they locked themselves into a humanoid figure of... Aka didn't care. The woman was rather far, but not too far, and she looked like she didn't notice Aka yet. This gave Aka a chance to try her new ability.

Smiling sinisterly with her tears flowing from her eyes, Aka made a stance and prepared herself. The djed flowing from her body, to her right palm, and finally accumulating to her index and middle finger in the form of concentrated slimy reddish res. She pointed her fingers to the woman, a crackle of electricity could be heard as the res began transmuting... into lightning. *BOOM!!!* A stream of lightning surged from her, waltzing through the air, aiming to fatally shock the woman.

Aka didn't even realize the severity of her action, she was just basically admitting what her inner thoughts said to her, a murderer.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Revy Hiroe on November 6th, 2013, 3:07 pm

What... the... hell was going on? The land around her was so devoid of any form of sound. There wasn't a single animal or even bug creating even the slightest hint of sound. Just this gave her an uneasy feeling. It was as if she had been taken to another world..... not that she had actually been to another, but meh.... that's only a technicality. And then.... she noticed something.

As if magic, Revy's greatsword had appeared in her hand. She felt some danger, yet hadn't noticed where from. Only the sudden crackle in the air was what gave her a direction. Out of pure survival instinct, she stabbed her greatsword into the ground, between her and that lightning, let go and hid behind it. The bolt hit the sword, which groaned from the sudden increase in heat, but it didn't go any further. It was being redirected into the ground. The mercenary's neck hair stood up straight, purely from the energy in the air. Who the bloody hell attempted to kill her? Oh that person was in for some trouble.

She looked in the general direction she had heard the deadly lightning come from and noticed.... a rather familiar form. It was that other girl Sayren had toyed with before. She was trying to bloody kill Revy? Oh, she was in for hell. No way was she going to allow that to happen. "You bloody bitch! Tryin' to bloody kill me!? I'll tear you a new one!", she yelled as she pulled her greatsword from the ground again as she started running for Aka.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 7th, 2013, 5:13 am

"Hehehe! Die!" The Viper hissed in anger mixed with utter frustration, her darkest urges in full display. The woman would die, just to satisfy her sick need for inflicting suffering upon others. The Viper didn't realize nor care she was acting like a maniac, she felt like she could unleash herself without restraint here with no repercussions. Nobody else was here, nobody would know she committed another murder just like how she murdered Galbern. The difference was in this particular case, she did it on purpose.

"What?!" Aka's eye widened in shock and rage when her lightning somehow missed and struck the woman's weapon instead. The metal acted like a lightning rod, redirecting the electricity to the ground. "Peeeetch! Peeeetch thissss! AAARGH!!" Aka pulled at her twintails and stared at the angry woman. She held out both of her hands and opened them like a claw, channelling her djed to them. Reddish gas flowed out from her palm, they gathered into four watermelon-sized res gas balls.

"Ssss! Die die die!" Aka ignited the outer layer of each balls, creating four fireballs ready to be thrown into the approaching swordswoman. As Revy approached, Aka commanded one of her fireballs to charge at Revy, then she ignited them fully just before it reached the woman, exploding it. If the woman somehow managed to dodge it, Aka would throw more and more fireballs until a total of four flaming bombs were thrown at the black-haired woman.

Aka was confident her spells would hit, she didn't have any plans should Revy managed to reach her and got into melee range.
Last edited by Soshakuakamamushi on November 7th, 2013, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Revy Hiroe on November 7th, 2013, 3:57 pm

That girl.... was going ballistic just because her spell hadn't hit. Well... it was her fault for aiming so bad, so who cared. But what she did next was..... alarming. Those four watermelon sized... things... felt like danger. Revy stopped right there in her tracks, trying to figure out what to do about those. What were they, was actually a question she should be asking herself. After all... she didn't know how Reimancy worked.

And then that little brat launched the first one at her. Pure out of instinct, Revy lifted her arms in front of her face, not noticing at all that her greatsword had somehow transformed into her shield. Right now all that was on her mind was protecting herself. And then the ball exploded. Flames licking over the edge of her shield, heating it up and throwing Revy flat on her back. She just barely had time to raise her shield again before the next three balls exploded in her face.

Man her hand and arm were hot now. That bloody runt had the nerve to do that!? Oh she was going to get it. "You bloody runt of a girl. Planes chest, you are so in for it now. If you at least had a slightly bigger chest I might've considered forgiving you, but no..... I ain't forgiving you for burning my arm, almost zapping me. And you know why!? I... HATE... KIDS WITH A TEMPER!", she yelled as she ran straight up to the snake.

Once she got to her, the first thing Revy did was throw away the shield and drill her fist into the girl's gut. "Damn flat board. Why the bloody hell you attack me at random!", she almost screamed at the girl as she pulled back her fist for another punch. However, somehow she didn't want to anymore. Something was scratching at her mind, telling her not to hurt her. Oh right.... Sayren liked this girl too.... Crap... she couldn't find it in her to hurt Aka right now, at least not without getting Sayren angry.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 7th, 2013, 5:00 pm

The woman got some magical weapon or something, if her eyes didn't deceive her, that sword she wielded just magically turned into a shield. Aka wasn't aware of any magical disciplines involving shape-shifting weapons, but it might be in one of Galbern's lectures about magic which she never listened. Nevertheless, that weapon was utterly annoying. Aka hissed as she sent all of her remaining fireballs, exploding the woman into bits... or at least, that was the plan for despite all of the fire and flames, she was still charging.

"Hi- GAHAK!!! Ahak!" She didn't have time to retort back at the woman's insult to her chest. The sentenced felt so wrong and definitely aimed to utterly jab at her lack of chest. So forgiveness was determined by endowment, the next thing she knew, innocence would be determined by how shapely one's hips were. The punch blowing at her gut was not as painful as Revy's insults, but it was still very much real. Vipers, unlike Constrictors, were not exactly known for their physical strength or durability and it held very true for Aka. She buckled down, falling to her knees and clutching her belly in pain. A violent cough and some blood launched from her mouth, creating a crimson stain on the ground. A gauntlet-covered fist sure hit hard.

Petch.. petch petch peeeetch!!! She underestimated the woman, Revy looked so pathetic and weak in their last meeting, but now, she was a whole world different. The woman who just punched her was not the same woman back then, this one definitely looked like a fighter complete with the armor and look. Aka curled up on the ground, groaning in pain, but her angry eyes still looked upon Revy, refusing to give up. "Ssss! Ssshut up!! Ssshut up!" She didn't want to explain anything, she wanted this woman to just leave her be, but what kind of idiots would just leave someone who tried to zap lightning and throw fireballs at them?

Aka couldn't do anything but groaning and shouting out empty threats at Revy, she was physically incapacitated. In short, she was the mercy of the mercenary.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Revy Hiroe on November 10th, 2013, 2:12 pm

That single punch to the gut surely hit it's mark. That kid coughed up blood and crumpled on the ground. Well.... she probably.. or not. She dared to command Revy to shut up? Who was she kidding? She was no where near capable of hurting Revy now, so why was she still acting brave? "YOu know... I could do anything to you right now, you do realize that right?", she said as she squatted down in front of her.

Perhaps it'd be a good idea to hurt her some more, but..... Sayren would most definitely not like that. "Don'cha realize that even though I could do anything, I ain't doin it?", she then said, "If I did...... Sayren would most definitely chew me out." Her face got a slight red color as she talked about her. Where was she actually? They fell asleep together right?

"Anyway, how'd you throw that fire thing and how'd you do that lightning thingy?", she then asked. She still didn't have her complete knowledge of when she was awake. Which was actually a good thing for Aka. AFter all... when Revy was awake... she utterly despised reimancers, snakes too at that.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 10th, 2013, 5:56 pm

"Grrrrr!!" Her anger and emotions ruled over the rational thoughts. With the pain still beating from her gut, she knew Revy could kill her in a moment's notice, but of course she wouldn't admit that, no matter what. "Hssss!" The Viper literally hissed at the armored woman, clutching her stomach but her scarlet slits held untold amounts of anger. Up close, Aka could see on how tall Revy was and beneath all that armor, she just knew the swordswoman had ample amounts of chest. She had seen her naked in the past after all.

"...." Aka knew that, she didn't need to be told. If the woman wanted to kill her then she should do so right away, but she didn't. "Tch! Aaaaaaaargh!!" She slammed her right fist into the ground, ignoring the pain. Her Dhani pride was suffering from this mercy being shown to her, Revy should just kill her already! No! Are you stupid?! Or not... she didn't want to die like this. Maybe, she needed to learn that zapping people with lightning and peppering them with fireballs would not make a good impression. At the mention of Sayren, Aka immediately blushed and felt more anger flowed within her, that petching human woman who took her against her will. If she remembered right, Revy was with her when that happened. "Ssstupid petching human!! Both of you! I would kill you both!! Her for violating me and you... you for... aaargh! I jussst hate you!" She couldn't find a valid reason for trying to kill Revy, but petch her if the woman expected her to apologize.

"I don't have to tell you anything, human!" This woman punched her in the gut then tried to ask her questions. She didn't feel obliged to reveal anything, let alone about one of the few things about her she could truly be proud about. The Viper, against her better judgement, decided to look up from her kneeling form, her slitted eyes staring at Revy with unadulterated rage. "And you can't make me!"

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Revy Hiroe on November 10th, 2013, 7:15 pm

The mercenary didn't really care if that kid was pissed off with her. She was no match for the woman. Revy was close to her now and could easily knock her out if she wanted to. It was funny to see her vent her anger on the ground and the woman couldn't help but snicker. She couldn't stay angry with this person. Strange, since that girl had just tried to kill her, yet she just couldn't stay angry.

But when Aka said she should kill Sayren did Revy get really angry. She should kill Sayren for having violated her? She liked it and it seemed as if she had wanted more even. And her comment on having to kill Revy..... for whatever reason..... wait.... was she venting jealousy? Was she just pissed off at Sayren for also taking Revy along with her? Would it be that she wanted Sayren to herself? Probably it was that. And then she started to smirk.

"So you want her to yourself? You don't wanna share her with me?", she said rather smug. "From your words it seems as if you are just jealous and are venting it out on me and her. Oh and by the way, I can force you to say anything if I want. I know a few techniques that would even make her blush." She grabbed the girl by her cheeks and looked rather closely at her face and said: "You know.. I can understand why Sayren did you. You're rather cute. Should I show you what I know?"
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 11th, 2013, 2:04 am

"Sss..." The snake hissed low like a cornered cobra, if she was in her viper of dhani form, she would be flaring her hood and baring her fangs; but alas, in her human form, she could only use her scarlet slitted eyes to intimidate the woman. Her child-like body didn't help her case though. Strangely, the woman didn't take any action, this only made Aka even more furious, this woman with large swellings on her chest mocked her! She knew she was the one who held control so she took her time by humiliating the Viper further. Aka would not have any of that, Petch honor. Aka clenched her right fist, subtly emitting her res in its slimy form, she would throw the res to Revy's face then ignited it, burning that pretty mature face to crisp.

The smirk was the last straw, all notion of holding back disappeared right then and there. The Viper roared and swung her right hand... but was stopped when the woman grabbed her cheeks. "Mph?!" The Viper instinctively stopped, expecting Revy to snap her neck, breaking her spine and killing her. Only that she didn't, Revy attacked her through Aka's relationship with with the Drykas named Sayren instead. "Ki..." Aka broke eye contact, not sure on how to answer the questions.

"I..." Her mind was searching for smart retorts, she could only find one but she supposed it was good enough. "Yesss!! I want her to be my ssslave, human! I'll play with her everyday and make her moan my name until she couldn't think of anything elssse but me! Heh, why would I ssshare a pet with you? You don't even worth my time, tin can!" The Viper inhaled and exhaled after her outburst, she put up a defiant smirk, that should figuratively stab the human female deep. The mention of jealousy brought another wave of blush to the small human-form Dhani, she gritted her teeth and snarled at Revy, refusing to acknowledge it.

"T-techniquesss?!" Now that brought a different reaction, Aka didn't expect Revy was the same kind of woman as Sayren. How stupid she was, she should have realized it sooner, they were both close and a rapist would always attract more rapists. "What do you mean, you perverted bitch?!" She directly assumed what Revy meant by 'techniques' involved violating her in some way. Revy's face was too close for comfort, she could feel her breath brushing against her pale skin, Revy would feel the same as well but Aka's breaths were getting more ragged.

The Viper didn't appreciate the woman's praise, not at all. Being called cute by her only made her feel like an adorable little girl and Aka was not a little girl, she was a genuine adult female Dhani. She refused to submit to her, answering her questions would be the same as accepting her superiority. "Petch you! Hehe. Show me what? Even with that kind of body, you ssstill ssscreamed and wailed like a bitch in heat when Sssayren did you!" In the back of her mind, Aka winced at the foul words escaping her lips, but this petching human deserved it. She didn't need a reason, Revy just deserved every foul curses and insults in Mizahar.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next