Closed Leth purifies me

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Leth purifies me

Postby Eida on September 20th, 2013, 3:29 pm

Autumn 7, AV 513

The Sun and The Moon changed roles. The sky was ruled by Leth again at that night. Everything was calm in the autumn's air. Eida has just arrived back to the Pearl House. She went straight to her room, only saying hi to the Kontis she had seen. She entered her room and closed the door slowly. She had learned that the Kontis are a nice race. She had small room only good relaxing but it was more than enough for her.

She took a quick look to the sea. It was a beautiful sight Leth was shining in the room at her. It was time to sleep there's to be a long day for her again. She went to the bed and lied down. She closed her eyes and waited for dream to come. But they didn't come. Although she was trying to sleep she couldn't. She got up from the bed and went back to the window. She thought she could go out for a walk . But somehow she didn't feel to do it. But she had to rest a bit.

Maybe she could just try to meditate. She had never done it before so it was a perfect time for her now to do so. She stepped back from the window and sat down. Her opalescent skin was shining in the Moon's radiance. She tried to ler her body to relax. She was slowly breathing which she had to focus a bit but that wasn't the hardest part. She closed her eyes.
Eida
Daughter of Leth

Words: 97147
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 8:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Leth purifies me

Postby Eida on September 25th, 2013, 3:00 pm

The first thing she tried to enjoy Leth's light. She was sure with his light he could see inside her mind, even clear her thoughts a bit. She was focusing on tha, let Leth's light to go through inside her body. She was imagining it. He was purifing he, that's how she saw it inside her head and felt. It was hard to do thought. Many noises and things were disturbing her. Even her mind was 'against' her.

Unwanted thoughts appeared like her old bondmate, her 'birth'. She wante dto forget them. She wanted something else. Her memories about her past lives. She was about to start when somebody knocked the door. That was quickly bring her back and she openned er eyes. She look at the direction of the door. "Come in!" She answered. One of the Konti openned the door and looked around. "Oh sorry! Just wanted to make sure that every is all right." Eida nodded."Yes.. I just couldn't sleep. But I'm fine." The Konti smiled at her. "Good then. Enjoy Leth's light. Good night!" She closed the door.

Eida forgot where she was for a moment. Then she stood up and stretched her back and her arms a bit. She was unsure if she wanted to do this. It was somehow scary, to know her past life. Was it worth it? Yes, she started it she will finish it. She sat down again and started it all over. Although she was trying to do some slow breathing. In, Out, in and out, She could more or less go back to the state where she was. She grabbed one of her past memory, when she was pregnant.
Eida
Daughter of Leth

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Leth purifies me

Postby Eida on September 25th, 2013, 3:07 pm

She was only remembering that she had a baby inside of her. She was trying and trying. She could only remember a really foggy picture and a figure. A pale figure. She was focusing more on him, was waiting to more detail to appear. Nothing. She tried it again and she failed again. No more detail about the person or around her. That annoyed her. She stopped the meditating to calm down.

She couldn't continue it without clearing her mind and stop her feeling to control her. She took a deep breath and blow it out. She started it again, for the third time now. Again slowly breathing and now concentrating that Leth's light grab and 'protect' her thought and not allowed other thoughts to dominate. Now her life when she had wings and tail. What was she? Same thing happened. Foggy picture. Only the sea which wasn't clear either. She was focusing more and more. "I can do it, I can do it." But she couldn't, the noises were disturbing her, wash her memory away.

She couldn't meditate effectively, and couldn't get clearer picture about her past lives. She has failed, she was dissapointed. She stood up and sighed. She can't remember anything more than she was now, not even with meditating. She went back to the bed. She was sad, but she was too tired to cry about it. She fell asleep and who knows what was she was dreaming about now.
Eida
Daughter of Leth

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Leth purifies me

Postby Caelum on October 15th, 2013, 6:06 pm

Thread Award

Name: Eida.

Skills:
  • Meditation +1

Lores:
  • Difficulty Meditating
  • Past Life Memories Are Elusive

Notes: Short, but sweet. It's nice to see Eida trying to commune with Leth and remember her past lives. I suggest attempting longer, more detailed threads to acquire greater ability in the Meditation skill. Finally, please delete your post with this thread link in the Riverfall grade request thread.

As ever, don't hesitate to PM me with any questions, concerns, or cobbler. Write on.
Caelum
The best way out is through.

Words: 1093768
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2010, 10:27 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)