Completed Investigations and Tribulations (Fall 10)

The first magical intrigue thread of the season. (Calender-wise)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Investigations and Tribulations (Fall 10)

Postby Bolivar on September 21st, 2013, 9:50 pm

Fall 10, 513 A.V.

In comes the Fall season for the Sylira region and with it a seemingly never ending torrent of winds and water for it's celebrated city of Syliras.

I was never really one for the rain. When the rains fell in Sultros I usually found myself confined indoors listening to the rhythmic hammering from the Terras clan resounding throughout Sultros. Listening to others work while I waited always seemed to make me feel guilty. So that was why I volunteered upon hearing the rains were coming to the Syliras region.

“The rains have already set and the last drivers have arrived. We were to have this place finished yesterday.”

A small man shouting on his high horse. No that was not me, it was another squire that was put in my group last minute. An impressionable young squire, Lyras was trying to emulate his patron's commanding voice furiously riding back and forth within the line.

The line being the flow of farmhands that were being rushed to and from the fields to gather what crop they can before the rains would wash them away. I was keeping watch of the area around us just incase any complications reared it's head. Making one of countless tours around the farm extremities noting very little different with the surrounding landscape. Bolivar's horse bobbing his head with each step took to the practice very meticulously. The squire used to the pace by now shifted ever so slightly with each change in the horse's step.

Step, dropped back, step, thrusted high, step, thrusted forward, step, dropped low... all the while the pace gently bobs you side to side.

Really simple. Still causes a sore when done too long but by then you would have learned something about the horse. These being one of the horses he has actually spent quite some time with. Ready to work when pushed to but otherwise moody when tethered and grazing. A suitable trade off for me. There was a time for everything and the horse seemed to understand that.

Stroking the horse's mane the squire seemed to have made an illicit move on the horse as it gave a long guttural neigh aimed at Bolivar.

“Very well. I shall refrain from such trivialities.”

Yes talking to a horse seemed to be accepted to the knights. At least I believe so. They seemed to have more sense then any common citizen that you meet. Of course that is my own thinking but I do not think myself alone on this manner.

Shaking his head Bolivar returned the horse's snort with one of his own before coming back to the gathering line.

“Nothing amiss as usual.”

A gruff sound answered the mage squire as he directed his horse to a stop near the squire. Finding no need to fill in the silence Bolivar watched alongside his junior of squireship.

It might have been the situation or perhaps the man's normal disposition but it felt like he didn't like me much. Though I'm not much better when it came to making nice with others.

“Are you sure of it? I don't think you were going slow enough there Isurian.”

Was it right to scoff? Well I did it might as well go through with the tough guy act. When doing something it felt almost fatal to not go through with the motion. At least when it came to minor interactions with these humans. Isurians were not much better though. At least with the humans there was at least one that seemed to take the squire without any guises. How long was it since I sat down and talked to her? Seems like I might have been neglecting Shiress. She might have very well forgotten about me.

A dejected thought that did not find it's way in the squire's composure. It was expected of him to be considered a paragon becoming of a knight. Knights did not get depressed no matter how very much so they might be. They were to set time for that when they were off duty. When I am free from my commitment is when I can pursue my own selfish quests.

With the last of the attainable yield the carts were filled to the brim with both crop and flesh as wheat and workers filled in the gaps. A flourish from the young squire and it was time to go. Giving a slight look to Bolivar, the mage squire nodded his head in understanding as he watched the group set off towards Syliras. He was to wait at least fifteen chimes before following the group. Granted an ambush was not too common within the city limits prior events have made for a cautious approach in everything the knights do.
Last edited by Bolivar on October 30th, 2013, 5:24 am, edited 7 times in total.
Bold is Speech
Italics is Thought

Got some Christmas plans. So going to be busy until around after the holidays.
Bolivar
Just go with it

Words: 299487
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2011, 2:06 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Bolivar on September 25th, 2013, 7:30 pm

(Ignore)
Last edited by Bolivar on October 24th, 2013, 8:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Bold is Speech
Italics is Thought

Bolivar
Just go with it

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Bolivar on October 2nd, 2013, 3:47 pm

Keeping a steady hand on his horse Bolivar experimented on how to better ride his stead. Directing the horse side to side the squire started to better understand how much force was needed to direct a regular sized horse left and right. The horse itself did not seem to mind the numerous orders given as if used to such inexperience on their rider's part.

“Ride on. The city is in sight.”

Urging the horse to a canter the squire jostled around his seat for a time as the new pace posed a new challenge. Dropping and jolted at a dizzying pace Bolivar stood on his stirrups trying to acclimate to the new pace. A knot in his stomach and a rising pain in his groin the squire kept up with the futile effort of keeping himself in control.

Looking more aggravated with each step Bolivar stood up on the stirrups to give himself a break. From there it was much easier to balance on the horse with each stride. Only shifting back and forth ever so slightly Bolivar found an easy rhythm above the saddle standing up straight going at a decent pace. It was only after the squire passed a nearby outpost that things went awry.

A small group of three stood at the side of the path. Relief was seen on the two men's face as they waved the squire closer pointing at the robed woman dressed in red. Slowing the horse down to a stop Bolivar tried his best to look professional despite his anxious mood.

“You are talking to Squire Bolivar of patron knight Theron. How can I help?”

“Do something about her will you? She had been spouting nonsense about that nasty stuff. Djed? Glad you came along.”

Slightly miffed Bolivar waved them away waving them off Bolivar before looking back at robed mage. Keeping her face hidden with her hood the squire could hear the panicked breathes coming from the woman in question.

“Please have mercy squire Bolivar! I am no trouble. I was only merely one touched by sight beyond sight before they came upon me.”

Confusion touched Bolivar's face before concern resting on his high horse looking down at the robed stranger. It was... different to have had someone defer to you that and the whole sight beyond sight thing. The squire found himself unfamiliar with the situation as he cleared his throat.

“Right. What did you say happen to your eyes? They seem fine to me.”

A look of futility dashed across the woman's face almost lamenting her fate. She was marked for knowing auristics and now when the bad man came it was gone. Speaking to a representative of the Syliran knights where the smallest slight can result in their courts what did she have left?

“My eyes are not what they took away. The magic that I sacrifice so much for had been taken away from me. My auristics lost. They took it away from me! They stole my djed!”

oocAfter a bit of blundering around while waiting made this a solo. Here comes the plot.
Last edited by Bolivar on October 29th, 2013, 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bold is Speech
Italics is Thought

Bolivar
Just go with it

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Bolivar on October 4th, 2013, 8:31 pm

The woman fell to her knees almost weeping revealing the disturbing news. It looked as if the robed woman had come into terms with just what had happened herself telling the squire. Feeling the color drain slightly on his face Bolivar drew in a deep breathe before coughing nervously at the news. Hoping he didn't sound too perturbed by the news himself Bolivar gathered his resolve before answering the woman again.

"You... had your djed drained. You identify yourself as a mage then?"

A solemn nod answered Bolivar as he continued.

“Listen well. What was your name?”

“Sarah.”

“Miss Sarah. You will be safe in my protection. I'll bring you back into the city where you will be safe.”

At this the woman seized up from her slump. Retreating back at the mention of going to the Syliran knight's protection.

“No. No. Noooo! I am the victim here. Do not condemn me to your cage Ser. I have not done anything wrong!

Of course hearing that would set her on edge. Though given the situation Bolivar would not able to help any other way. The squire had heard of auristics and had even seen it in action once but there were still too many unknowns about the woman. Report immediately to a knight who would be better able to handle the situation. If he didn't his patron knight would probably thump him for such behavior.

“I believe you Sarah. You will not come to harm if I have anything to say about it. You have to trust me and come with me. You will be safe in Syliras mage or not. It matters not to me.”

Taken back himself at his compassionate words Bolivar quietly reflected on the knight's virtues before continuing. Of course the woman still would regarded him suspiciously but looked to be leaning on taking on the squire's offer.

Though Sarah did not say exactly what made her change her mind the squire would liked to think that a mixture of his good looks and apparent dedication to the knight's code. Sarah's face once fearful started to consider the chance to hope. To put her faith in the squire and possibly be taken care of despite what she had heard of the Knights concerning mages. Taking the open hand given to her Sarah hesitantly mounted behind Bolivar after some minor complications.

It was a scene both squire and fleeting damsel unconsciously sought after. Though Bolivar kept quiet about it Sarah seemed to want to make such a fantasy made true. Freezing up feeling the robed woman's arms around his waist with a comment asking if this was the correct way to ride with two. Nodding slightly at the interaction Bolivar managed himself a nervous chuckle after nodding in agreement at her question. An afterthought really but the slight interaction inspired the squire in his duty to protect her.

“I didn't notice until now. Even though you are so handsome you are actually quite shorter then me.”

That tiresome description....

The small, innocent... giggle? that came afterwards seemed to make up for it though. Bolivar feigned anguish to hide his face as he looked forward, hints of a abashed grin coming through. The rain was upon them once more but for once it did little to damper the squire's spirit.

“Onwards. To the capital.”

Pushing the horse to a walk I mentally sounded off the motions in my head as we made our way.

Step, dropped back, step, thrusted high, step, thrusted forward, step, dropped low... all the while the pace gently bobs you side to side.
Last edited by Bolivar on October 29th, 2013, 6:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Bold is Speech
Italics is Thought

Bolivar
Just go with it

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Bolivar on October 15th, 2013, 10:20 pm

Forced into a new situation that he had never experienced the squire was learning quite quickly how uncomfortable and intimate riding in twos was. The saddle only big enough for one rider with a little wiggle room to be comfortable was now holding two riders. Pinching in places normally left undisturbed solo was draining on the squire's spirit, especially when the squire was trying to distance himself from the robed woman who all seemed too friendly with him all of a sudden.

“Are you comfortable ser squire?"

"Oh yea! This is fine. Can see myself doing this... all the time."

Coughing slightly Bolivar settled back slightly ashamed hearing himself talk an octave higher then usual. Of course it chaffed me in the wrong places. At this the woman's invasive hands seemed to have hugged tighter around the squire pulling him back closer. Bolivar could hear the slight breathes taken as what he tried to listen to what was said after.

"That's better. Can't have my savior be uncomfortable hmm?"

Bolivar tried not to read into the words too much. Nor pay much attention to the seemingly tightening embrace Sarah had him in. Nor the breathe upon the nape of his neck that barely touched him but knew it there.

Dammit I'm reading too much into this.

“Tis fine for me to be uncomfortable. I'm sure I would have had to learn about this eventually. Though I wished later then soon.”

"Oh? I don't know what to say. I'm hurt. Am I just a typical girl all knights come to learn?"

"What no I didn't, that wasn't what I was talking about.

"Oh? Well what then? This the first time you played the role of the hero to the distressed damsel Boli-boy?"

Swallowing hard Bolivar gripped on the reins tighter under Sarah's beguiling words. She had been made a victim and it only took candied words to turn the situation around to this? Whatever THIS was?

Mages are damned fickle, the lot of them. I have yet see the thoughts behind their actions.

He was one of them Bolivar understood and he was not exempt from such discrimination. Sometimes he would do things that confuse even him. Shrugging slightly Bolivar smiled back at Sarah giving her what he felt an appropriate grin.

"It is good to see you recover from such a strenuous ordeal, Sarah."

"Huh?"

Bolivar turning to see a reassuring nod before once again her shaky demeanor revealed itself.

"Oh yes of course. I'm doing well to look past that ordeal. After all. I wouldn't have met you if I had not been used for a time."

Used?

Another assault on his body feeling a slightly stronger then necessary squeeze come from Sarah at the waist. Any tighter and she would. A slight snicker came from Sarah's lips once more as her hands went a little lower between his waist.

Spastic Bolivar was not but he was definitely not feeling the mood that Sarah was setting for them. Getting close with a recent victim from a possible attack did not appeal to Bolivar at all. Sarah felt needy for some sort of comfort, that Bolivar could provide but once it delved deeper then he had intended... something was holding him back. Bolivar's left hand went back to stop the curious intrusions of the woman behind him.

"Sarah stop this."

"What's wrong Boli-bear? Uncomfortable having a woman's touch underneath all your armor?"

Deftly loosening the squire's gloves Sarah paused as she saw both the hues and markings the squire had. Pulling on the reins hard Bolivar set the horse to a stop before glower at Sarah. Looking back Bolivar saw the robed woman all to entranced by the markings and color of Bolivar's hands, taking a moment before realizing that Bolivar was berating the girl.

"Will you stop? When I take you in for processing you will be registered in Sylira's watch list. You understand? I don't want any of this once we arrive."

The watch list was a list of mages that were involved in one way or another with a magical incident within Syliras. It was bad enough to be regarded as a magic user but to be on that list meant quite a few liberties taken away from you when under suspicion. Not all knights and squires knew the bad ones on the list and the ones that needed protecting. Their name was there and all those reading knew they had to be watched. Bad rumors came from the magic community about it as expected. Though misunderstandings with magic were usually unavoidable in any case.

“Yes...I mean! No! You can't do that!”

Setting the cantering horse to a walk Bolivar breathed in deep with resignation. He could feel the trembling resolve of the girl behind me. He didn't like it either but was there really any other way to handle this?

“You can't do that! You are my protector you promised! Stay with me until I have been throughly protected. I thought...”

The shuddering was unmistakable now. Looking back Bolivar could feel his resolve wavering seeing the tears forming on Sarah's face. Tugging hard on the reins I danced around in the saddle trying to get a handle on the situation.

“I am sworn to protect all the land lady Sarah. Though I do have priorities this comes first. Those rumors about registering is not true. I just thought-”

“No! No! You liar! You want me jailed, hanged and left as a reminder for those to go against you! I won't be fooled Syliran dog!”

Tears rolling off her face Sarah unseated from the horse without warning. Her departure was none to graceful as Bolivar petered on the horse for dear life rearing without warning. Nearly ending up pulling the horse backwards with him Bolivar stood up in the stirrups trying to steady the troubled beast. The steed however had different plans ejecting the untrained squire into the road before trotting a few paces away from it's latest victim.

Hitting the ground hard the squire's hands immediately went to my side as a sharp pang of pain coursed through his body. Groaning in anguish at the dismount Bolivar looked up from his curled up state to see Sarah's retreating figure heading into the Bronze Wood.

Rolling over in pain Bolivar took only a few moments to compose himself. Mentally berating himself for bellyaching that would have led to nothing Bolivar breathed a bit easier the more he stood up. The pain was still present but dulled the more and more he blocked it out. Looking behind him the horse was mindlessly grazing near the road forgetting the squire even existed for the time.

"Bloody horse. Hoy!."

Thank Syliras these horses were trained enough not to run away. Otherwise the squire would have spent too much time to consider even going after Sarah himself. A lone woman alone in the Bronze Woods when the light was fading? Whether Bolivar liked it or not it was now his duty to find her.
Last edited by Bolivar on October 30th, 2013, 3:07 am, edited 13 times in total.
Bold is Speech
Italics is Thought

Bolivar
Just go with it

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Bolivar on October 15th, 2013, 10:21 pm

Goings were slow for the squire as the first of the rains arrived unto the scene. That light peppering rain that seemed to ricochet violently upon everything it touches and ends up hitting your face. After the first few minutes of sputtering and shaking the squire stoically accepted his fate now leading his horse into a cantering pace. Two hoofs off the ground at a time compared to the three of a walking gait from before different nuances applied and had to be observed.

Digging in deep Bolivar mentally griped for the first few chimes of the trot trying to get used to the motions. Smooth to all but the most experienced riders, Bolivar was not exempt from the pains of learning the horse's trot. The working pace of the steed. Bolivar jolted up and down his seat endangering future generations of Coglias family members as he slowly gained at a modest pace on Sarah's fleeing figure.

“Sarah! Stop running. I won't hurt you I promise!”

Listening to himself Bolivar could not help but scoff and laugh darkly at how threatening he sounded. Which of course was not missed by Sarah who now made whimpering sounds as she tried to lose the horsed squire.

"I meant... You know I won't! The knights won't either! Petch."

Sarah was not the only one distressed at the chase. Unfamiliar with how to lead a horse through the Bronze Wood Bolivar found himself in the perfect position to get hit by every low hanging branch above him and clip every nearby tree that the horse passed. Granted the squire was armoed but if he had to check the squire guessed at least three new bruises would show on each leg in the morning along with a few bumps around his noggin. Though as rough as the ride was Bolivar knew Sarah to be in a worse condition. Clearing the distance between the them steadily only a few quick dashes and he would have caught up with her.

The horse's powerful strides bared all of the Syliran Knight's pride as Bolivar lead the powerful beast to cut off the Sarah.

“Hold!”

The order given to both his stead and his quarry Bolivar drew back on the reins as he blocked off the woman's escape.

I am to block off the side of the path that she is closer towards.

Making use of his patron's guidelines Bolivar found the wisdom in doing so. Bolivar had blocked off the woman's most efficient route of escape and had even managed to assert his authority from all the shuffling the horse did free of effort on his own part. How was that for equestrian tactics?

Readjusting his positioning on the saddle Bolivar's horse followed stead as it shuffled uncomfortably close to the woman. Let the horse do all the work. That's why it was there. A short cry of anguish escaped the robed woman's lips which prompted the squire's initial ire.

"Did you really think you would-Don't go there! No... stop.”

Sarah only froze momentarily before dashing away from the squire with a renewed vigor.

"Tch. Dammit."

At that click Bolivar's steed resumed it's walking pace, much to the squire's confusion. Right into another low, hanging branch. The squire was sure he had met every type of tree in the Bronze Woods that evening and how each struck the squire in their own special way. Adrenaline slowly dying down from the trial and error durdling on his horse Bolivar urged the horse back to canter after Sarah.

The rain was now pouring down harder unto the forest floor. Though the cover from the trees provided some dry spots the squire was moving much too rapidly forward to make use of such complicated maneuvers. Cries of protest came from the horse as it's hooves went along varying types of footing, which the squire was none to observant about. His focus was on finding this woman and bringing her back.

Not only for her sake but to also provide insight in her attackers. Perhaps the people in the city would be able to read more from Sarah then what she told him. Though every step of her running away from him was another step needed to reclaim when this was all said and done.

Just as well. I have a horse in this race and I wasn't just drained of my djed recently.

Ignoring the somewhat harsh tone his inner voice spoke Bolivar carefully dismounted and tethered the horse to a nearby tree. His armor rustled noisily with each motion, donning his helmet and double checking his weapon harness for his greataxe Bolivar ran off a quick ready check of his equipment before trudging into the thicker woods after her.

“Alright! You got me off the horse. Can you stop now?”

In situations like this it was imperative that he advanced armed just incase of any complications. It was simple tactics and good preparation yet the squire hesitated on making use of it. Bolivar's conscious got in the way of his better judgement and the two were fighting it out. The woman was a mage after all and this was the Bronze Woods. Many mysterious happenings occur in the enchanted wood. The question was if Bolivar believed in such things so aptly that he would draw his weapon while simply chasing an unarmed woman through the wood.

Tactics be damned. I am Isur, not some weak willed Syliran.

Weaving through the woods Bolivar made it past the treeline just in time to see Sarah in a clearing under the shade of a grand oak tree. Taking no time to scan the area Bolivar beelined towards Sarah grabbing her hand in a tight gloved grip before she could cry out in alarm.

“Got you.”

Winded from the chase Bolivar buckled over himself as his grip on Sarah didn't waver. The squire had her now and he wouldn't be letting go anytime soon.

“You are coming with me. You got that?”

Ignoring the protests that Sarah had to give Bolivar merely waited until her cries died down to a whimper.

“Listen and listen well magus. I do not need your love and admiration. Nor do I need your respect or life story. What I do need is your compliance."

A slumped silence came from Sarah who seemed to have given up. Continuing on Bolivar closed his eyes for a moment trying to sound consoling for the next part.

"You give me that and I'll personally see you through this safely. I'll be the one outside your door. I'll come when you are in need of me. If you need I'll hug you so tight you'll see how steadfast I am in my dedication. Though you are not allowed to call me Boli-bear."
Last edited by Bolivar on October 30th, 2013, 3:11 am, edited 15 times in total.
Bold is Speech
Italics is Thought

Bolivar
Just go with it

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Bolivar on October 15th, 2013, 10:30 pm

The squire himself did not know what it was that finally made Sarah trust in him. Perhaps it was his "charm" or perhaps how genuine he may have sounded. If he had to guess though he would say that Sarah had a severe weakness for such extravagant gestures.

"Don't give promises you can't possibly keep Bolivar."

"Knights don't raise liars in their ranks."

Sarah's mouth opened for a tic before choosing not to say anything. Rather, the slight blush she had on her face seemed to convey it all for the squire. Finally finding himself embarrassed at the exchange Bolivar took a seat next to Sarah starting to feel weary as the rain continued to pour around them.

A mysterious smile touched the woman's mouth looking back at Bolivar. A question in her eyes that went unasked. Leaning on the squire's shoulder slightly Sarah kept up that hesitant air until finally she asked the why of it all.

"You are serious about that aren't you? Why do you not act like the other squires and knights I have met?"

The woman's glaze going to Bolivar's hands formed a knowing grin. She knew that he knew. She knew that he knew she knew. Sarah wanted him to say it out loud. A magus trying to make another reveal his or herself. The squire could not help but feel slightly exposed under her scrutiny.

"Tiresome girl"

Loosening his left gauntlet Bolivar openly revealed the slight green hue and the markings of reimancy that ran the length of his arm. There was a reason the squire chose reimancy as his personal magic but being coerced to reveal it? The squire's relationship with Sarah was bordering on sadistic.

"I strive to show others what exactly I am capable of. Along the way I have been known to dabble with reimancy. It suited me and I it. I do not act like them you say? You do the knight's image no justice with such talk."

A slight sigh came from her as did him. The Bronze Wood gave both of them enough cover from the mild rain pouring down on both of them. They sat there for a time. For Sarah to recover a bit. For Bolivar to simply take in the sights. Finally releasing his grip on her the squire kept facing forward despite the small pitter pats of water from the rain.

“They need to see me do this you know? With full knowledge that I too am a mage. The people need to see this and constantly until they get it. Comes the day when mages can walk proudly. To show our true selves for all to see."

Do you understand this now?

Looking back expecting a solemn faced Sarah Bolivar nearly jumped back at what he saw. Sarah continuing where she had left off, her advances renewed towards the squire. Revealing what exactly was under that robe incase the squire had missed it. The hand that the squire so brazenly gripped now pressing down on the squire's chest.

"You do not know what you have done Boli-dear. Your essence. That heroic figure, that disposition. I want it to be mine. I want it all. I want you."

A bit shocked at Sarah's advances Bolivar felt almost numbed getting pressed down on the forest floor. Finding himself straddled and bombarded by the woman's wiles Bolivar finally realized that Sarah had not been just leading him along. She was seriously lusting for him all of a sudden.

"Don't worry lover. I have the magic touch. I know where to hold you."

Gripping the nape of his neck Bolivar felt his hair stand on it's end.

"And when to hold you."

Skillfully getting underneath some of the squire's armor Sarah tossed aside the squire's armor before finally getting the main act underway. A soft moan from the squire seemed to have fueled Sarah further as she let loose a hysterical giggle at the sound.

"I think I can really fall for one like you. Don't quite let others see what's underneath the armor huh? The true self? I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Her hands revealing his member for all to see quickly gripped the sensitive thing none too gingerly.

"Let's try to enjoy ourselves alright? I would not want you to say that I raped my savior."
Last edited by Bolivar on October 30th, 2013, 3:22 am, edited 11 times in total.
Bold is Speech
Italics is Thought

Bolivar
Just go with it

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Bolivar on October 15th, 2013, 10:31 pm

How easy it would have been to just go with the pace Sarah was setting. Though for once Bolivar found himself wanting to make waves when it came to this flow of events. This seemed much too good to pass up Bolivar found himself shaking his head in realization of the answer he was to give.

"Wait! Wait! Stop. Stop it."

Heavy breathes watched the question rise in Sarah's face. Wiping his forehead in exertion Bolivar released the woman's grip on his jimmies.

“I told you, I do not need your love. Squire Bolivar will work. None of this Boli-dear nonsense. You need to save your energy.”

An incredulous look on her face Sarah still sat straddled on the squire with a tight grip on his member. A crazed, lusty air around her as the she watched the squire intently. Sarah seemed disbelieving at the squire's refusal, trying to coax the squire back to her Bolivar waved the tempting hands away with a shake of his head.

"I must decline."

Three words opposite of I love you. Three words that were followed up by a fancy saying that did not help the mood.

“I like my woman how I like my magic. One at a time. I... can't do this. I have someone already, even if she doesn't know.”

Looking away before letting out a tired breathe the squire then proceeded to distance themselves from Sarah. The woman seemed inconsolable reverting back to her previous state of hiding her face. Her body shook but for what reason Bolivar did not know.

“Squire Bolivar. Wanting to be a mage knight. Thinking himself above the rest of us mages. Such pomp.”

Renewing her advances Sarah shoved Bolivar once more on his back, her hands pressed down on his shoulders pinning him in place. A detached expression on Bolivar's face upon hearing her insults resolved to see his decision through. He would not take advantage of this girl, her mind was not in the right place nor was his.

Well now... How can I change your mind. There is just so many ways to tempt you into changing your little one liner to two girls.”

Bolivar's eyes meeting Sarah's for a moment feigned ignorance before continuing.

“If you somehow convince the other girl to go along with it. I can possibly change my one girl rule. But that's not here nor now. Get off me.”

“I already told you I will have you. I am not above raping my victims before finishing them off.

What?

With that Sarah was upon him. Ravenous in her assault. Sweet kissing ran up up the squire's thorat before as she once again unzipped Bolivar's pants. Feeling his resolve weaken Bolivar let out another conscious groan under Sarah's ministrations.

“To have distanced yourself from the rest of the Syliran Knights I've met so far. Still one of the them but in a way, much more... I found myself wanting you.”

The squire almost dazed at the dizzying pace soon found himself physically incapable of stopping her. Her touch was like something he had never known. It was painful yet she only provided the squire with the faintest touch.

There was no victim when he had arrived in on his horse. The woman did not know a thing about auristics if the squire had to guess. What she knew was much more sinister and much more subtle. Hidden in plain sight there she was. She was not the prey who had her djed taken from her, Sarah was the predator.

“And if I want something I take it. No more foreplay from me. Limber up Bolivar.”

It was getting worse. Her touch seeming to pull the very fabric of his being while cackling all the same. There was no real pleasure derived from Sarah's efforts only mind wracking pain that made the squire shout out desperately.
Clenching his teeth trying to draw on the remaining vestiges of concentration he had left Bolivar knew what had to be done.

“Too bad for you I've been saving up.”

What type of comeback was that? Though. It made Sarah hesitate for a tic.

"Like how I am suppose to."

Barely coming off as a murmur Bolivar's mind was too focused on what came next. As long as it stole Sarah's attention for a few more pitched moments.

All mages learned to keep a reserve of djed for use at any moment. This was that moment. It was coming.

The magical orgasm that would save his life.
Last edited by Bolivar on October 30th, 2013, 3:33 am, edited 15 times in total.
Bold is Speech
Italics is Thought

Bolivar
Just go with it

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Bolivar on October 18th, 2013, 2:35 pm

It was after all an opening from the body after all and admittedly Bolivar might havee dabbled in it once or twice or twelve. When a man is bored such things are destined to happen, though the practical application never seemed to reveal itself until now. Capable of incapacitating unsuspecting sexual deviants for a few moments, his magical mentor must be so proud of him.

Delivering a enormous payload at Sarah's face distracted her long enough for the squire to wiggle away from her grasp. Nearly losing his pants in the exchange Bolivar stood up clutching the length of his member feeling pains that a man should never feel.

"Gods. Oh gods."

Nearly hunching over in agony Bolivar was much too distracted to make any real use of his res. Looking up from his state to take a gander at Sarah, he found the girl had stopped crying out. Rather Sarah stayed still, her eyes still closed but it looked like her face was absorbing the remaining res Bolivar sprayed unto her. Licking her lips in anticipation and shivering in apparent ecstasy Bolivar watched as Sarah seemed to do exactly opposite of what Bolivar knew, to take in rather then release his djed.

"Your djed. All over. Your djed, so much. How do you have so much? To have that much over my face."

An actual giggle from Sarah gave Bolivar mixed feelings. Was he suppose to feel threatened by that or feel complimented? Perhaps both. Pulling up his pants and going for his axe Bolivar readied himself for Sarah. This time he was ready, the magic she wielded was unknown but being prepared was paramount when dealing with this unseen threat.

Plans and preparations were unreliable in the field of battle. But to be prepared... It was only when her hands were upon me that I felt myself weaken. Simple enough. Don't let her touch me is all. Be prepared.

"You make a very crude mage blush Bolivar. What's that say about you?"

Once again Sarah started blatantly teasing Bolivar as she pulled on the fabrics beneath her robes. Revealing all for the squire to lose his head over. A strained gasp reached Bolivar's throat as he felt his legs suddenly give out.

That was Sarah's opening. Quick and quiet as a cat's feet she maneuvered to the squire. Getting in close she embraced the squire tight before Bolivar could get his axe in. A crippling embrace. That feeling of his djed being torn away from him curiously absent though a new feeling gripping at the squire.

Good old fashioned pain. The physical, squeezing kind. The strength of this apparently wiry woman suddenly manifested twofold. A strength that Bolivar couldn't possibly break free of in his current condition.

Breathes strained. Body aching. All with Sarah right in his face. That sadistic petching croon on her lips as she seemed to gauge the squire's shocked reaction.

"You like your magic like you like your woman? One at a time? Fool boy. Others know more then one magic and this is one of them."

The laugh coming from Sarah filled Bolivar with dread. This was bad. He did not realize that she could augment her strength using his djed. What type of magic was this? To take another's djed and use it against them with such physical strength? This was bad, a natural predator to Bolivar's magical attunement. What magic was this?

"My first mage squire. I think I might keep you if you behave Boli-slave."

A desperate look touched Bolivar's face as Sarah tilted her face seeing the consideration run through the squire's mind. No draining, only unrelenting pain through this bear hug. Bolivar could still fight but the offer suddenly appearing gave the squire pause. That look, that infuriated hopelessness the squire wore, Sarah cherished it nuzzling the squire.

"Oh my. You might join me? Oh Boli-dear you don't know how happy this makes me. Is that a dagger in your pants or are you just happy to be with me?"

"Petch it. Come here."

With that Bolivar's free hand tore Sarah's head away from his shoulder. A thought to head butt the girl crossed the squire's mind but her grip still tight around him came up with a different solution.

Sorry Shire.

Pressing his lips upon Sarah's face that feeling of disgust redoubled as he felt an intrusive feeling pressed up in his tongue. Closing his eyes trying to blot out the sensation Bolivar readied himself for what came next. Djed was able to be directed and emitted from wherever he chose, so it wasn't too difficult to have a wave of res pour out through him into Sarah's mouth.

Having done this only recreationally all that Bolivar could do was hope for this to work. Instead of a slight chilly breeze in the other's mouth Bolivar directed a fistful of res into Sarah's mouth and down her throat.

A muffled shout came from Sarah as Bolivar wrest himself from her grip. His left hand coming up moments later directing his res, Bolivar free formed his djed to expand before transmuting it into ice. Though how his res acted inside another person...he couldn't be sure if it was correct. Watching as Sarah clutched her sides a triumphant look happened on Bolivar's face for a moment before quickly looking onwards.

For a moment giving Sarah the djed that she so wanted seemed to work. Bolivar could she the pangs of pain her body were going through for the first few moments. However after the first initial spaced breathes a dark chuckle was heard coming from Sarah's lips. Standing up straight Sarah made the motion to blow Bolivar a kiss as a icy remnant of his res came out of her mouth.

Petch this is not working.

"You had me going there Bolivar. I suppose a mage squire tends to think differently from other squires."

Not quite following what Sarah had meant Bolivar followed the woman's gaze to the grand oak. The curious arrangement of goods and packs laid strewn all across the base of the tree. Upon closer inspection though, the sight tested the squire's resolve seeing something strangely familiar.

It was, in a random arrangement, gear that a squire would normally carry around. The occasional oddity but it was all there. Sword and shields, armor and helmets, bows and saddles the whole kit. The missing squires report. It was her! Her demeanor seemed to reflect that of an apparent celebrity revealed.

"The first was mildly interesting. Had to wretch him free from slavers just to drain him dry. Next I tried two at the same time. They barely sufficed. Now the fourth squire I happen across seems to have everything I could ever want. Those squires before didn't stand a chance when tempted with I had to offer. You however exceeded my expectations and more. Don't misunderstand Bolivar. By the end of the day I will suck you dry, with or without you the morning after. Now...let's see if I can "persuade" you before then."

A spring in her step Bolivar rush out to meet her as he swung out a desperate swipe. His left hand going the running the full length from blade to hilt Bolivar struck at Sarah clipping the other's shoulder.

A look of surprised on her face as she hobbled back. Looking at the wound inflicted upon her then back at the squire. His strikes were still quite alive, his arms still steady though his legs shook with each step. The flux Sarah knew normally able to brush off the weakened strikes from the squires before proved ineffective against the mage squire's seemingly limitless stamina.

"How did you? I felt that!"

Steadying himself out Bolivar raised an eyebrow at the remark. What did she mean by that? Granted it felt as if his would let out if he didn't keep up his vigor there was strength still in Bolivar Dynamicgear Coglias. Sarah shakily touching the fresh would on her shoulder winced once before staring back at the squire apparently outmatched.

So that's how it is.

Something was wrong. Though if Bolivar had to guess it had something to do with him knowing magic. Nonmages seemed to have no reserve djed compared to even a novice of a personal magic. Now faced with someone who had been using reimancy for a good portion of his life this apparent djed draining was proving very inefficient. At least compared to the alternative.

A familiar yet alien feeling washed over the squire as his legs shook furiously. What was this? Another part of the woman's magics at work. No. Petch he was overgiving?!?!

What is going on?

Once more Bolivar's legs gave out as a shocked looked ran through his face. Bolivar's legs were seizing up in pain. Gritting his teeth it took the squire all he had to keep his eyes open and trained on Sarah. The predator's given poison against mages. Taking his djed caused him to eventually overgive?

“Many an unmarked graves in these Bronze Woods. Hidden in some ways but in a way quite obvious. Squires tend to die in action don't they?"

Apparently so. Finally realizing the metallic taste on his tongue, the strain his eyes felt bloodshot, and the feelings he felt as an angsty teen resurfacing. Yep, that last one confirmed it.

“Squiring is a dangerous upbringing. I intend to survive it."

With a disbelieving Sarah Bolivar summoned his remaining strength as he rally back on his feet, letting out a fierce shout all the while. Panting heavily Bolivar flourished his axe inviting an attack at the leecher. His teeth clenched and open showing his resolve not to succumb without a fight.

“You are coping with this much better then the others. Usually you would be bleeding all over the place.”

“I'm not like the other squires”

With that the melee continued again. Darting motions, feints came from Sarah all while hiding the strength that she had sapped from the squire. Was Bolivar's remaining strength enough? Even when facing off with an inexperienced combatant would he be able to react accordingly? The tension in the air thick. The next clash being Bolivar's last.
Last edited by Bolivar on October 30th, 2013, 3:48 am, edited 18 times in total.
Bold is Speech
Italics is Thought

Bolivar
Just go with it

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Bolivar on October 21st, 2013, 9:55 pm

Compared to Bolivar's rigid stance and tired deposition Sarah was the polar opposite. Almost bouncing with each step and laughing maniacally all the while Sarah stopped for a moment to treat Bolivar with another one of her sexual teases. One hand on her stomach and another upon her lips Sarah shook excited despite the mild cut on her side.

"You filled me up with that earlier move Boli-prey. My stomach is warm with your icy cold djed. Such a treat. It's a shame this will be the first and last time we bump uglies."

The storm above them was reaching it's high point. Thunder was heard in the distance, their clothes damp and minds abuzz with adrenaline. Taking off her robes Sarah paid no heed to her attire as she leaned on a nearby tree.

"When I'm done with you I'll be sure to break everything you know. Your axe and your bones to start. Just like this tree here."

One those blasted low hanging trees that struck Bolivar when he was riding earlier. Sarah started took the base of one of those branches and pushed. Pushed and pushed until the branch bended no more. A loud crack resonated out of the branch before left useless hanging on the tree by only a few splinters of outer wood.

"You said you fancied yourself a one woman type of man didn't you? Tell me her name so I can watch her face when I tell her of your death. Then her face as I tell her that it was me. The sight is bound to get me wet after. Of course I'll go out of my way to kill her next. That's what happens when you defy your mistress Boli-bitch."

That was too much for Bolivar. With an outraged snarl he pressed forward. Putting everything he had in this attack Bolivar made sure not to only connect with Sarah's shoulder but to completely bury the weapon into the woman's body. Unnatural strength or whatever. If Sarah bled then she could die if hit hard enough. A reliation punch at the squire's stomach knocked the breathe out of the squire as she quickly overpowered the squire.

She was upon him. Back to that straddling position she seemed so fond of. As if delayed the pain of having an axe in a few inches into her shoulder finally manifested. A groan that spoke volumes to the squire, having heard such a similar sound before. It was enough, Sarah was a dead woman. Yet the times they would succumb varied and Sarah was no ordinary opponent. A hand around Bolivar's neck Bolivar could now consciously feel her intentions to drain his djed.

Reimancy's initiation involved opening oneself and allowing someone to put their djed into every pore of your body. Then to simply remove it all and leave you to your own devices. This was the second part of that. Though this time the djed taken away from him was his own. The squire was able to feel his body's djed teared away from all that is safe and familiar to an unknown, unrelenting force.

oocI had a more extensive fight scene (you can imagine.) But for some reason I felt it was better to shorten it. As long as it came across epicish enough right?
Last edited by Bolivar on October 30th, 2013, 3:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Bold is Speech
Italics is Thought

Bolivar
Just go with it

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Next