Silsa's cave of Designs

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Silsa's cave of Designs

Postby Assilsa Curare on November 10th, 2013, 12:03 pm

-BoxCode-
NOTE: Phy i can take the bottom of if you dont like it, ive only just noticed how weird it looks
DOUBLE NOTE: ive taken the botton off anyway
Phy Phy :
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Arden :

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Last edited by Assilsa Curare on November 15th, 2013, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Assilsa Curare
There is no hunting like the hunting of man,

Words: 124440
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2013, 2:43 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Silsa's cave of Designs

Postby Milartek on November 10th, 2013, 4:00 pm

Assilsa Curare wrote:
-CatchUp-
Hey guys so sorry im so far behind I was attempting NaNo however Ive had to throw in the towel due to school so I shall be catching up!
Kai :

Milartek :

Milar

Milar signature :

Looks great thank you very much!
Milartek/Artek speaking

Others speech

Milartek's thoughts

Arteks thoughts
Milartek
Strength through regime

Words: 47454
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2013, 11:26 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Silsa's cave of Designs

Postby Phyolea on November 10th, 2013, 6:32 pm

Assilsa Curare wrote:NOTE: Phy i can take the bottom of if you dont like it, ive only just noticed how weird it looks
DOUBLE NOTE: ive taken the botton off anyway
Phy Phy :

... I love it! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! :D

This should help me boost my NaNo writing :thumbsup:
Phyolea
Quicksilver

Words: 42951
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2013, 9:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Silsa's cave of Designs

Postby Assilsa Curare on November 11th, 2013, 12:40 am

-Invisa Siggies-
I like these and have decided to start offereing them to you guys, I hope I get many requests for them and they are love. Also I would like to note I am thinking of changing the request thingy asky thingy
Daybreak one :

Daybreak two :
Assilsa Curare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Silsa's cave of Designs

Postby Quint Caravel on November 11th, 2013, 2:24 am

Character name: Quint Caravel

main idea: Nautical, as in the signature

Which are you after: Boxcode

Design: Bright and sunny. Open and inviting. The good part of it: rum,wenches and treasure chests full of gold.

Colour scheme: Blue, from ocean blue to navy blue

Anything Else?: Don't forget to post for Silsa in the Dream thread!
Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Donor (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Silsa's cave of Designs

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on November 11th, 2013, 7:22 am

Character name: Gale McCenry

main idea: Alright, I don't exactly have a main idea, since I really usually leave that up to the artist, I suppose an Idea that you could use is someone screaming? A dog or something? But please don't overdue it with the dogs. I don't want Gale's BC to be covered in dogs.

Which are you after (Character sheet codes ect): Box code please!

Design: I was it to look very very very very very very very very *takes deep breath* very very dark. Like, 'I waant to kill every dog I see then kill myself' type of thing. Like, don't put rain and frownie fces and stuff. Like, I want it to say that 'I'm partially insane and suicidal and I'm proud of it!'.

Okay okay, I'm probably confusing you. Basically, just make it look like how this song sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMSkC2PGyTs

Does that make sense? Because I can explain more... if you want me too.

Colour scheme:

Whatever the heck you want. Whatever colours look good together, because I couldn't really care less.

Anything Else?: Nope, I believe I've said it all.

Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Silsa's cave of Designs

Postby Skeitha on November 14th, 2013, 5:10 am

Character name: Skeitha of the Sewn Maw

Main Idea: She is that grey area between total savage, wild heretic and refined scholar. Think of a witchdoctor and keep that dark mentality. However there is love and curiosity. She is a person at war with herself and thrives because of it. I'd like for the design to express these parts of her.

Which are you after (Character sheet codes ect): Mainly an Avi/Siggy combo but anything else you wanna do will be welcomed and appreciated.

Design: Go skulls and the arcane, a war theme here and there too...

Colour scheme: Black, White, Purple and Red

Anything Else?: Sorta OCDish so borders are important to me.

EDIT: Also I like that old school out of the book kind of feel to art with bold lines ETC...
Skeitha
Player

Words: 5719
Joined roleplay: November 3rd, 2013, 9:19 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Silsa's cave of Designs (Closed Due to stolen designs)

Postby Assilsa Curare on November 15th, 2013, 1:04 am

-Announcement-
You have all probably noticed the closed on the front of this thread by now. I thought i should Explain why, today i have discovered that someone has taken one of pictures that i have made them and stolen it for their own code.

I can't stress enough that if you don't like my code i DO NOT give you permission to use my pictures, the code goes with the picture, you don't like it? I don't give. Find another person or ask me for another one. Do not steal my personal pictures for yourself!

I still have multiple requests on my plate that i promise to finish, however i am no longer taking any requests except under the circumstances that i know i can trust you. Other then that no more requests until i can trust the people on here again
Assilsa Curare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Postby Assilsa Curare on November 15th, 2013, 12:53 pm

-Tay Grader-
Skill Award Notes
Ect ect -
- - -

Lores Tay your character honestly amazes me!
Items and Consequences

Assilsa Curare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Postby Taylani on November 15th, 2013, 1:25 pm

aww thank you Silsa, I love it :) I am sorry that your having trouble as artwork should definitely not be plagiarized.

I would say get over to Endrykas and have a merry thread with Taylani...but I don't think it would end well for Tay ...or Silsa if Fallan and the other Drykas catches her :P

Assilsa Curare wrote:
-Tay Grader-
Skill Award Notes
Ect ect -
- - -

Lores Tay your character honestly amazes me!
Items and Consequences

Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext