Silsa's cave of Designs

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Silsa's cave of Designs

Postby Bliss Mimic on November 23rd, 2013, 8:01 am

--,--,--

Hey ladies and gents,

I am Bliss. There is not much to say about myself, I lurk around a lot. xP
With Silsa's permission of course, I will now be joining CoD as a co-designer. I do it mostly just for the learning experience. I will try my best to lighten the work load for the others, as I know everyone can be busy sometimes. There aren't too many things I can't do in terms of forum graphics or coding, but what I will be focusing on are animation, signatures and photo-manipulation. So if you need a banner for a store, custom glyphs, custom scrolls, anime stuff, tweaks to an avatar/photo, experience bars or things of that nature, I might be able to help you! I have some samples below. Pardon me that they're not all from Mizahar, I only just started doing Miza related gfx.

Lastly, I must ask that anyone using images or stylesheets from here not modify them from their given form without the express permission of Silsa. I lurk. I have lurk-senses and I will find out. :P It won't kill ya to ask.

Sample Work :

Note: If you want an animated anything for any reason, bearing in mind not everyone's computer or internet is cut out for heavy loads I have a strict limit of 512kb+/- and/or 30 frames. I'll try to accomplish what you want as minimally as possible. (And yes I can do a couple things other than fire!)

(ps) If you get more than one signature here, I can put them all in a slow repeating loop image too.
~:: Co Designer :: Character Sheet :: Plot Notes ::~
-=The Blissful Enigma of Sylira=-
Bliss Mimic
A Blissful Enigma

Words: 9622
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2013, 3:32 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Silsa's cave of Designs

Postby Miria on November 26th, 2013, 3:40 am

Character name: Miria Coolwater
Main Idea: I would like a keep some aspects of the original CS but want some improvements all around. I.E. Improved headings, graphs, some boxes to put my text and a place to put my assorted pictures.
Which are you after (Avatar, Signature): I would like some stuff for my CS.
Design: Hunting the winter wastes. Perhaps some arcane glyphs in the tables/graphs
Colour scheme: a shade lighter then neon green, Cyan subcolor and a black backdrop
Don't ever be a sheep. If you HAVE to be a sheep at least be a rainbow sheep.
Miria
Knowing me. Knowing how to love again.

Words: 236304
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2012, 6:07 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Silsa's cave of Designs

Postby Quint Caravel on November 26th, 2013, 6:01 am

Assilsa Curare wrote:
-Boxcode/Announcement-
Hello all, you may have noticed that I have reopened. I have also updated the request questions so all those new to this form just please look at those instead of others requests.
Also! I have joined teams with Yuri, who is now a co designer he will do anything he wishes but he is good at Avatars where I hate doing them >.> <.< so we are a good mix!
Quint :
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Galesy :

Thank you very much!
But now I have one more request!
Between you, Bliss and Yuri, can you tinker with my signature a bit so that it matches the color scheme of the boxcode? While I liked the blue colors originally I feel autumn colors are more appropriate for Quints tone, so the reds, golds and browns of the box code math him the way he's developed. (I admit it's my fault; when I first asked for the signature I had a more nautical idea in mind for Quint, but he's evolved in the past two or three weeks.)
Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Donor (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Silsa's cave of Designs

Postby Asbel on November 28th, 2013, 4:20 am

Character name: Asbel Lawrence

main idea: Post Templates using character pictures

Which are you after (Character sheet codes ect): Post Templates

Do you want a special front? No

Design: Picture on the top that blends into the post. Prefferably surrounded by webs.

Colour scheme: black, white, gold.

Anything Else?: Nope =]
Asbel
The Wolf Of Mizahar

Words: 2568
Joined roleplay: November 12th, 2013, 3:08 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Silsa's cave of Designs

Postby Assilsa Curare on November 28th, 2013, 6:02 am

-The new Changes-
Hello all I would like a set of opinions on the new designers, I would welcome and suggest y’all sending me a PM to tell my your opinions.
-Kreig-
Boxcode :

Siggy :

-Marrick-
Boxcode :

Siggy :

-Assilsa (Yes that would be me)-
Darkerside of things :

colourful :

-Elin-
colourful :
Assilsa Curare
There is no hunting like the hunting of man,

Words: 124440
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2013, 2:43 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Silsa's cave of Designs

Postby Alruna on November 28th, 2013, 5:33 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Alruna on March 6th, 2014, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alruna
Player

Words: 3909
Joined roleplay: September 29th, 2013, 3:07 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Silsa's cave of Designs

Postby Potato on November 28th, 2013, 10:53 pm

Character name: Potato

main idea: A comical sort of feeling

Which are you after: A box code or signature, either one is fine

Design: A very simple signature that has a comical image of a potato somewhere on it.

Colour scheme: Browns.

Anything Else?: No, thanks!
Potato
Player

Words: 3501
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2013, 8:40 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Silsa's cave of Designs

Postby Bliss Mimic on November 29th, 2013, 3:59 am

season, day, year

Goon news, everyone!

Not really. :|
Silsa is taking a break. She has entrusted the CoD to me and Yuri. So if you had something waiting, I'd suggest asking her about it once and if you do not get a reply, I'll divide up the work between me and Yuri.

In the mean time, I am taking one or two days off (starting earlier this morning) for Thanksgiving weekend. This means I'll have my share of everyone's things done by Saturday morning EDT at the earliest.

Quint: I'll have your thing done ASAP. It's really simple I just need the original image from Yuri, unless you want me to find something really close on Google and work with that.

Asbel: I promised you your things and I will have them in by Saturday! :3 I already started, I just never got to get into it due to the holiday and all.

Potato: You're up third on my list, I'll try to work something out for you! <3

Topaz: I would be more than wiling to do your request for you! There's just one thing I want to check out with you and that's to make sure you get a character sheet and decide on a name. I want to make sure you have everything figured out before I make you something, only to end up unable to use it!
~:: Co Designer :: Character Sheet :: Plot Notes ::~
-=The Blissful Enigma of Sylira=-
Bliss Mimic
A Blissful Enigma

Words: 9622
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2013, 3:32 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Silsa's cave of Designs

Postby Quint Caravel on November 29th, 2013, 6:28 am

Okay, Bliss Mimic, since you're working with Yuri, that's fine with me.
Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Donor (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Silsa's cave of Designs

Postby Ellen Ansgot on November 30th, 2013, 3:19 am

Character name: Ellen Ansgot

Main Idea: Well, Ellen is a paragon of light. She is marked by Priskil for Luminance, and is all about honor, justice, and doing what's right. So anything on sort of a light kind of note, portraying those kind of traits would be awesome :D

Which are you after (Avatar, Signature): Mostly a Signature, but a boxcode would be great if you have time for it :)

Design: Light, honor, justice, Priskil :D

Colour scheme: Bright golds, yellow, silvers, anything like that. But I trust your design, and if anything comes to mind, I'll be happy with whatever you give me :3
Last edited by Ellen Ansgot on December 4th, 2013, 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ellen Ansgot
Squire

Words: 47968
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2013, 9:40 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

PreviousNext