Completed [Second Quiver] Hitting the Mark (Marrin)

Blowing off steam at the range

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

[Second Quiver] Bull's Eye (Marrin)

Postby Azira on October 29th, 2013, 3:59 pm

The huntress breathed a sigh of relief, glad that the man hadn't asked more details about the attack itself; that would have been seriously awkward. All he was concerned about was the wound itself. She was glad that she could answer his question with confidence.

"It was clean," she informed him. "I only seared it when I got back. The leather is clean too," she told him, indicating the holster as she spoke. Hopefully the fact that it had been clean would mean that the damage wouldn't be too great. It had been an accident after all, no matter how angry or upset she'd been, so she didn't want to have caused him future problems. It was likely it would scar but she hoped that he wouldn't use any ability to use his arm. She'd never be able to live with the guilt.

She glanced in his direction as the Chiet told her she could go. The glance had been a mistake. He looked much worse than before. They looked like they were butchering him and she didn't like it one bit. The hunter would definitely have scarring now, maybe more than he ought to but there was nothing she could do for him. She slipped out of the infirmary, leaving the hunter, whose name she didn't know, to his fate. He was in capable hands so there was no harm in leaving him there.

x
4 out of 5 active threads

Azira
Prodigal Daughter

Words: 907811
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 3:43 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

[Second Quiver] Hitting the Mark (Marrin)

Postby Harrier on December 1st, 2013, 9:25 pm

Azira
Diplomacy 2
Intimidation 5
Knife Fighting 1

Lores :
  • Marrin: Intruding at the Ranges
  • The art of a good slap
  • Quarrel in the Ranges
  • Chick: an Insult
  • Marrin the drama llama

Marrin
Observation 5
Intimidation 2
Rhetoric 1

Lores :
  • Azira: The bully and hypocrit
  • Azira: The disrespectful disappointment
  • Quarrel in the ranges

Notes

Marrin: please don't include gifs in IC areas. I know it was a visual for the scene, but it is unnecessary and distracting (even if it was funny)

Azira: I gave you diplomacy for helping him in the end and knife fighting for having the balls to actually (accidentally) hurt him!

Goodness, you two! Talk about a duel. Azira's such a meany, too, and all Marrin wanted was to help her. I'm glad it worked out (kind of) in the end. Looking forward to seeing more from these two!
Harrier
Harrier than you

Words: 365904
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2013, 9:07 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Journal

Previous