Completed [Stone Garden]Uhhhh....what now? [Tsukiko]

Kreig is on a 'date' with Tsukiko, will it be sickeningly sweet?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Stone Garden]Uhhhh....what now? [Tsukiko]

Postby Kreig Messer on December 18th, 2013, 6:38 pm

Kreig listened intently to her song and, in a way, learned about Tsu through it than any conversation could ever hope to reveal. At least, that is the impression he received as she seemed to lose herself in the song, she seemed to relate herself to it with every word that left her lips. In a way, Kreig related himself to it as well, he too had been plunged fromone place to another....however he had the memories of home with him, impossible to forget. It was both a blessing and a curse, as he would remember what he loved about Sunberth.....and he would remember what he hated about it and also ain a homesickness that, while tempered, would never truly disappear. The very end also strung a powerful chord with him as he hoped to find where he belonged as well and desperately hoped that Syliras was that place....that he didn't need to search till 'someday'.

In the end he was quite impressed by her song, it was both lonely and sad, a mixture that usually complimented each other quite well. He was silent for a bit as he looked at her, his hand unconsciously reaching for hers Ashe looked into her blue eyes and with a choked and genuine tone said " It was magnificent"

He found her to be magnificent as well, he knew so little about her though and already his heart had been stolen. One would suppose it to be simply a man inexperienced in the ways of love talking quickly into its traps, others would say it was simply true love...

Kreig didn't know what to call, all he knew he immensely liked the woman in front of him and simply wished to more of her, as he could and for as long as he could. It was that simple yet beneath quite complex,
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Tsukiko on December 24th, 2013, 9:51 am

She watched curiously, as emotions passed across his face. Some she recognized from earlier, when he had spoken of his home. This was something unexpected for Tsu, not having expected her song to effect him as much as it had. She had thought that he would... well, she did not know what she had thought he would do. The second surprise came when the squire reached for her hand, though if she were to judge by his expression, it was not a gesture he did consciously. At his next words, her cheeks flushed profusely, though she could not entirely fathom why.

"Th-thank you.." Looking down, her eyes trailed until they fell upon their hands, and for a brief moment, her mind went blank.
'What does one do in such a situation?' she thought, unused to the atmosphere around them, 'what should I say?' Glancing up quickly, she met his gaze, which she soon realized was a mistake, and just as quickly, lowered her eyes. She had seen what had seemed to be a strong emotion, however, it was one that she could not put her finger on, and this unsettled her slightly. Not in an unpleasant way, but in one that made her feel as if she were sailing through uncharted waters.

Taking a few seconds, she raised her eyes up to meet his, with a slightly curved smile and raised eyebrows. "Does this mean that I qualify for that lesson?" It was her way of attempting to dispel some of her nervousness, though on later reflection, it had not been the best of decisions. Though it had been meant to seem casual, the effect was tipped off kilter by the fact that her smile trembled slightly, rendering her expression somewhat comical instead. After a few moments, she could not take it any more, and hid her face in her hands, with a wave of embarrassment that caused her cheeks to burn even more so. 'Why did I do that?' she thought ruefully.

Credits to Shausha
Tsukiko
Sings both night & noon, dreaming of the moon

Words: 123880
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2013, 1:15 am
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kreig Messer on January 2nd, 2014, 8:53 am

She was beautiful, a beautiful heart and soul, Something hat Kreig knew for certain.... at least that was what Kreig's heart told him. She seemed to shy away though, not expecting for Kreig to feel so strongly for the song she sang from her soul. Was it love? Was it that emotion that many sought but would simply slip through their fingers like grains of sands? Was his heart simply seeking a replacement for those he had lost?

Again all he knew was that he felt incredibly fond for the woman before him. When she spoked her words in an awkward tone and a similar smile on his face, then pulled her hands away in embarrassment, he simply smiled. He wrapped his arms around her waist and restedd his head on her shoulder "At, it warrants that lesson Tsu" Kreig then pulled away and turned her around, hands grabbing her's gently and looked into her eyes " I'd like to see more of you...if that is possible"

He truly wished that, if teach in her how to fight gave him that excuse then he would do so without hesitation, his fool heart unfamiliar to love making his decision for him. Leading him to path where a true treasure awaits or an abyss from which his heart will forever be lost, perhaps.

Only the future and their own actions could tell them that.
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Tsukiko on January 3rd, 2014, 8:26 am

Oh, it burned. She had jumped when he rapped his arms around her waist, and his head resting on her shoulder was just in the spot where she was ticklish. Now not only was her face completely aflame, but her heart hammered so hard in her chest, she feared that he could hear it. 'What in Rhysol's name is wrong with me?!' she thought, calling on the God of Chao's name, for that was the state of her emotions. The sailor, having not expected such a forward gesture, was torn between the notion to either flee or remain completely at a loss. His breath tickled her neck has he spoke, whether or not that was intentional, she could not tell.

Tsukiko grasped at the squire's words as means to distract herself from her inner turmoil, which he seemed to so effortlessly stir. While part of her was confused by what the man before her seemed to invoke, she excitement returned at the prospect of having earned a lesson in combat. 'Perhaps I could become... a bard,' she thought, temporarily forgetting the situation as it dawned on her that her next occupation could be that of a musician. Sure, she did not truly know if she had the talent, but she would never know unless she tried. Her eyes bright, she looked at Kreig, and was suddenly swept back into inner chaos.

Calming herself, she considered him, eyes searching as if she would find some miraculous hint as to what to say. It was not as if she found his company unpleasant, quite the opposite really. If anything, she was curious; about him, his effect on her, and it was a chance. Perhaps she would find something she could not foresee. Hesitantly, she nodded, her curiousity and interesting getting the best of her. Unbeknownst to her, the decision influenced by an sensation she could not understand, falling in with the rhythm of her heart.

Credits to Shausha
Tsukiko

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kreig Messer on January 10th, 2014, 2:48 pm

At this point, deep inside his soul, Kreig felt very happy. Things were perhaps going quite too fast, did it matter that it was? Or was it perfectly ok? She made him feel happy, did he made her feel so. He didn't know, he honestly didn't, he was certainly getting a reaction out of her though. There was only one way for him to find out though, it was a risk, he might spur her away... he might recieve heart ache, a terrible pain as dreadful as the nightmare that never leaves him.

Could he bear with it? He looked into her eyes, searching for an answer, but how was he to find it? He held her hands, looked down at them and then looked back into her eyes.... should he dare? should he truly? Just holding her hands felt right, but what if it was just that primal urge, one he had in his dreams once before? He couldn't bear the thought of it, he liked the girl before him too much for that to happen.

He just had to risk it, that word repeating in his heads so many times that if he thought of it once more he will erase it from existance and place a new word in its place... He moved his head closer, there was only one way to find out, his lips moved closer hers, only one way.... he was about to find out if it even had the faintest shot.

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Tsukiko on January 15th, 2014, 12:51 pm

It was all going too quickly for her, and being unaccustomed as she was to the new sensations she was feeling, she unsure of how to cope. The rational part of her told her that she should leave before she was completely overwhelmed, but the more daring and carefree part of her was curious as to how he seemed to affect her. After all, she had already agreed that would meet again. 'It is almost like... being intoxicated,' she decided, staring at her hands, 'like like the exhilaration of standing in a storm.'

Meeting his eyes once more, she saw a sort of... happiness about him, the briefly made her question whether or not he was enjoying this, seeing her in such a mixed state. Then again, if she had been in a similar situation, knowing herself very well, she would have teased them. Lightly, mind, but teased them all the same. He seemed to search her expression for something, but for what, she did not know. It was when he took her hands, that she felt the nervous fluttering sensation in her core. 'If only it were night. Perhaps then I would be able to make some sort of sense out of thi-' she trailed off mid thought, as she realised that his face was getting dangerously close.

Without the faintest thought, she lifted a hand, effectively covering his mouth. "W-w-what?" she stuttered, flustered. "A-aren't we being a bit too forward..? Going a bit too fast?!" He had seemed more than somewhat determined in his advance. "I-I mean... we hardly know each other! I... I could be a shape changing, man-eating sea-monster, or a pirate that drains the souls of men for all you know!" she said, grasping at the most ridiculous examples, even to her own ears. "My... my point is... why don't we... learn more about each other... first?" she finished weakly.

Though she couldn't deny that she was... perhaps more than slightly attracted to him, or at least from what she could tell of her frenzied heart-beat and overall lose of composure, she was not so careless as to throw herself at every man who caught her... attention.

Credits to Shausha
Tsukiko

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kreig Messer on January 16th, 2014, 6:15 am

When she raised her hand before his mouth, stopping his attempt at kissing her. Kreig nearly felt panic rise within him, had he done something wrong? Had he done something foolish that would merit this? The overreacting brawler was about to apolgize before he listened to her words and realized... he was simply going too fast with this. Though he did wonder if she was a pirate that drained the souls of men, could explain these emotions really. He hadn't meaned to go too fast... ' Idiot, you let your emotions overtake you Berated himself slightly. He felt heartbreak already and quite frankly was disgusted at himself... those teenage hormonal years must be finally catching up if he was overreacting in such a manner.

"I...yes, your right" He told her as he looked down at the ground, not daring to look at herface. Had he ruined his chances? She did say she would rather take it slow, but what if her initial view of him has been damaged? would she be wary of him? All those thoughts made him feel panicky inside, he couldn't help it. He just liked her... he liked her a whole lot and now he felt he had ruined simply because he was far too inexperianced in such manners.

"I...well..." He tried to speak words, but like a guilty child didn't know how to voice them, it was all so maddening to him. x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Tsukiko on January 21st, 2014, 8:37 am

Looking at him then, she could see that he really was reflecting upon the situation. It was almost as if he worried about it to the point of... panicking, she decided, watching his expression, though he refused to meet her gaze. It pricked some emotions akin to regret, or perhaps guilt or sorrow. Such emotions led her to recall her constant companion that she had grown so accustomed to, that she forgot about it at times. If it was loneliness, that was something she could understand. Loneliness followed her wherever she went, no matter where she went, like a faithful dog. But, well... that wasn't completely it. He almost seemed... at a loss. Perhaps just as much as she was, or just a bit more. 'Nah, that couldn't be.. could it?'

Without consciously realizing it, her heart beat slowed, her thoughts clearing, as her inquisitive nature came to the fore. 'He was a bit jumpy when I first got here, well that was mostly my fault for startling him... but then he was nervous, though we fixed that, perhaps a bit to well,' she thought, wryly, 'and yet, now he is nervous again.. because I cut of his advance..? I... "make him nervous?" she half mumbled to herself, lost in her own thoughts. 'How? Because he doesn't know how to react?' Usually, she just went with the flow, letting what would be, be, and yet, she found herself beginning to over-think, over-analyse. Again.

Returning from her thoughts, she found that he was at a loss for words, and that it reminded her of when she had met him those few bells earlier, when they had been with Claire. She recalled how he had genuinely cared for the girl.
"We'll start off as friends," she said matter of factly, looking him straight in the eye, and with a softer expression, added, "and we'll how it goes from there." Giving the poor squire a break, she gave him a chaste peck on the cheek, and grudgingly reminded him, "and don't you forget that lesson, you hear?"

oocI feel like this post was going in circles, almost aimlessly... @.@

Credits to Shausha
Tsukiko

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kreig Messer on January 22nd, 2014, 10:30 pm

Needless to say the brawler was conflicted far more than what was expected, such situations being so alien to him. At least with fighting he at least knew what to do, in these matters he feared he may have ruined any of his chances with the beautiful creature in front of him. HIs mind was in conflict, regret and anger, along with perhaps a vast collection of other emotions tried to make their way known to his face. It would have continued further if she hadn't spoken.... and he found himself listening intently.

To say he felt relief was an understatement, it felt like one of the gods took pitty on him and gave him one more chance. Although he wished he could recieve more than just a peck, he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. He simply nodded ' I suppose I can deal with being friends first' He thought, thinking that it would at least give him more time to get to know her better before trying again, when the time seemed right and she was more willing to go further "I....uh..... I- yes I won't forget" He told her in a nervous voice, his face blushing slightly.

He supposed that as far as 'dates' went this wasn't a fiasco, he had another chance in the future and plenty of time to learn more about the creture in front of him. And he was going to give her a lesson at some point although he would be lying that the thought of it didn't make him nervouse, his method of unarmed combat being more hands on and well.... he didn't want to hurt her.

' Guess We'll just have to see how THAT goes

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Radiant on February 27th, 2014, 6:51 pm

Kreig :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +1 XP
Philosophy +2 XP
Socialization +2 XP
Flirting +3 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
First Date With Tsukiko
Tsukiko Likes Singing
Tsukiko's Song: Looking To The Moon

Loots

Tsukiko :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +3 XP
Socialization +3 XP
Flirting +3 XP
Singing +2 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
First Date With Kreig
Kreig Likes Unarmed Combat
Song: Looking To The Moon

Loots

Notes :
Awwww! Such a cute thread, you two! Lovely and adorable!

Kreig, Go for her, you soft brawler you. :D

Tsukiko, I really appreciate you creating original lyrics. Good job! :D You should put your creation in your CS, plotnotes, or wherever floats your boat!

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous