Closed The Tiger, the Familiar and the Snake (Aka)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Falyndar at its finest. Danger lurks everywhere - in the ground, in the trees, in the bush. Only the strongest survive...

Moderator: Gossamer

The Tiger, the Familiar and the Snake (Aka)

Postby Evalin on November 19th, 2013, 2:21 pm

Falling into the role of a slave was a simple matter, so simple that Evalin half wondered if she were exposing herself unintentionally. This life, unlife, or whatever it be called, was filled with that which Evalin could not hold, or accept. Such in this world she wished to banish from her mind, to not worry or wish for. This, however, was different. A slave need not worry of what may or may not be. Such things were for the master, or rather Mistress as this child wished to be called, decided. It was an odd release from the worldly responsibilities Evalin bore. So odd and... Amusing.

The girl touched her with such gentle caresses, and such surprise filled Evalin that she flinched slightly when those lips pressed against hers. If she still head life her heart would surely beat faster, but as it was Evalin's eyes simply widened in shock. Blinking twice, somewhat dumbstruck, Evalin touched her own lips for a moment. The girl's, they had been warm, full and filled with life unlike her own. Her eyes fell, mind wandering to the curse that plagued her.

Be not caught within your own act... The simple words slipped through the cracks of Evalin's mind, pressing against the delusions that threatened to overcome her. With a mental shrug Evalin pulled herself back to this world, grateful to the Familiar for his guidance lest she be lost to her own created identity.

A doll... that was what she was to be. A doll to gaze upon, to flaunt and admire. To sit upon the shelf until the child felt the need to play with her. Somehow Evalin did not mind this, not for now at least. The current state of the world wearied her, filled her with strange disconnect with reality. For a time, perhaps life as a play thing would not be so unbearable. Then, when all was well within her once more and her purpose restored, Evalin would free herself from the manacles she bore. She would defy FATE once more, and free herself to the world to unleash the wrath it so deserved... but not for now. Just... not now.

Evalin had not realized how long she had been silent, the kiss having thrown her mind out of sync with her purpose, but now she felt a finger on her lips, bringing red eyes back to attention just as another kiss was forced upon her. Evalin's mind was blank, void and endless as her body did not respond. Tortures of the greatest pain, limbs lost in spray of blood, eyes gouged out and backs whipped mercilessly. These were all things Evalin knew and recognize. She could handle such devices, but this... This was the greatest of tortures. She could not move as the tongue caressed her, something alien, a feeling she had never experienced before. Her eyes closed, mind adrift in the moment as Aka pulled back. In the distant fog of her mind a voice called to her, cold, familiar, but she ignored it. This moment was...

Blinking her eyes upon Evalin found her head forced back, blood tricklign toward her. The sight of the crimson flow abolished what little care she had for the world as she opened her mouth readily to accept the offering. The ruby drops fell upon her tongue, and her entire body trembled as relief spread through every fiber of this undead form. Her eyes glossed over for a moment as the last drop fell, and she licked her lips with the tongue stained black.

The feeling of the collar on her neck surprised Evalin, and with the greatest will of all Evalin held herself in check, pressing back the riding urge to strike down this girl and run, to free herself before it was all completed... but she let it go. The feeling of relief still filled her, waxing over her features causing her to visibly relax, despite the situation.

"Mistress..." Evalin gave pause, a hand touching her lips as her eyes gazed to a distant past, "I... Never have felt such a thing before... Even when life still flowed through me." It was a small, inconsequential thought, and then Evalin let it fall from her mind. The request, command, or whatever form it took, filled Evalin's ears and she looked up at the girl. Evalin crossed her wrists in front of her, nodding slowly, "Please... bind my hands in front, then I may carry my stick to aid my motions. This body does not walk well on its own..." it was not quite a lie, her body was not responding as it should at the moment, "And I may carry whatever my Mistress requires as well."

Be wary of the tides, the flow faster than what first appears...

ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 19th, 2013, 3:21 pm

"Hehe, did you like it?" Aka noticed the pure pleasure just oozing from Kat's eyes, like a human who finally drank precious water after being dehydrated in the Eyktol desert for days. Her own blood was Katherine's 'water', she relieved the girl from her 'dehydration' which was her curse. The Viper felt proud at that, she saved her life from a tiger, she offered her protection, and she satiated her hunger; her hold on the Nuit was strong and she wouldn't have it any other way. Aka put her right index finger to her mouth, gathering some more of her blood from the wounded tongue, then pulled it out to offer her finger for Evalin to suck upon, like the obedient doll she was. "Here, my doll, another one for you~" She was sure the girl would accept it.

She hugged Kat once more, brushing her soft auburn hair with her right hand. "Let'sss go back... I'm itching to get you your own pretty cage, ssso I can... " What is that word again? Ah, gaze. "...gaze upon you like the unliving pretty doll you are." Kat being an undead also carried some convenient perks, Aka didn't need to feed her or give her drinks, nor did she need to excuse herself to defecate. Aside from her blood-craving curse, she was one perfect doll, even more than Yuki. Aka would need to get used to wounding her own tongue for Kat to feast, but it was worth it.

"Oh~ hehe~" At the girl's request, Aka ruffled her slave's hair again. "I prefer it when you put them behind your back, you know. You look more helplesss that way, you need to depend on me more." Subconsciously, the Viper always wanted to assert her dominance and for people to look up to her as their master. It was driven by her insecurities of her own child-like body and her pride as a female Dhani. She didn't want to be seen a mere young girl, she wanted to be recognized as a proper adult female in the matriarchal society of the Dhani. However, she could make do with this little adjustment. Kat looked wounded and it wouldn't do for her to keep falling all the time, damaging her pretty face further. "But alright, put your handsss to the front then." Aka helped Evalin crossed her wrists and held it firmly as her more of her res covered the girl's wrists, then Aka's hands released Kat's wrist but her res began gathering earthen material around them, creating a pair of black stone handcuffs that bound her wrists together.

"Sssehehehe~" The Viper giggled like a little girl acquiring a pretty doll. "Alright, let'sss get your ssstick and go." She helped the girl to stand up, her scarlet slits searching for Eva's walking stick. She spotted a strange object not far away among the trees, she assumed it was the aforementioned stick. "Oh, there it isss, right?" If Katherine confirmed it, Aka would walk to it, picked it up, and gave it to the girl. "You sssure you don't want me to hold it inssstead?" With her hands bound like that, Aka figured it would actually be easier for her to walk without the stick, but if it was her wish then the Viper would let her.

The dead tiger seemed to be the only witness to what transpired in that particular spot in the jungle. There were no Myrians coming to disturb them, it was as if even they knew to avoid the unnatural creature, an abomination of life. Only the deceased tiger and the Azenth Dhani were curious enough to approach, but only the Azenth was 'kind' enough to regard her as a sentient being instead of a monster.

"I'll take you to Zinrah. Sssince you're a Nuit, I bet my cousinsss wouldn't sssee you like a sssnack, unlike Yuki." Aka explained as she made a motion with her fingers, she exhumed her res in the form of a solid two feet stick then stuck it to Kat's handcuffs. "Yuki isss a human I captured a while back, ssshe hasss blue eyesss and even ssshorter than both of usss, you two can have fun in your cages while I'm out then when I'm home, I expect you both to be ready to 'play', ehehe~" She willed her res to transmute into stone, creating a convenient stone stick attached to Kat's binds to pull her around. The Viper grabbed hold of the stick then began testing its durability, after a few tugs, she deemed it was good enough. "Let'sss go~" Aka walked forward, using her homing instinct to guide her home while giving the occasional tug to keep her slave moving.

As they walked, being the active girl she was, the Viper didn't want the journey to go through in silence so she decided to converse. "Ssso, what'sss your ssstory, Kat? You were a runaway ssslave? Hehe~ Don't worry, whoever your previousss massster wasss, I'm much better. I'll keep you all locked up and pretty, but I'll never hurt you. Sssometimess I just can't underssstand people who tortured their slavesss you know? I think it'sss crude and useless." She shrugged, what was the point to physically harm one's slaves while one could have fun with them in other ways? Aka herself loved to use her pets to gratify her mating needs. She was often deemed unattractive because of her child-like body and because of that very reason, she always craved affection.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Evalin on November 19th, 2013, 5:46 pm

It was true. She could not resist the urge, the temptation too great and lead her to greedily lap the remaining blood. Evalin felt disgust for herself, brought so low...

No... No tis what must be. An act, a portrayal, a mask to wear while the true me finds shelter to grow strong once more...

The child seemed to enjoy close contact, pressing herself upon Evalin at the oddest intervals, carressing carelessly without thought of the close proximity. It was almost comical, humorous to think of this as it was. A serpent girl growing so close to a creature far older than, who through the centuries has been drenched in more blood than she could imagine. A creature whose heart was as black as the void, that held no mercy or feelings of remorse.

A tingle coursed up Evalin's spine at the last thought, That is how it should be at least... Be damned that Evangeline who comes calling at the worst of times. Be damned her, and let her burn in the fires of hatred once more.

Patience and all will once more return to how it was, my master. Evalin reigns still, though muted are her words. Her power, and strength, still course through veins of old.

Evalin tilted her head, listenign to the strange speach of her new Mistress. Odd though it was, it was simple in nature. Did she not say she was not well versed in the common tongue? It showed little, but Evalin did not bother to think more on it.

Extending her wrists forward, letting Aka guide them as she wished, Evalin nodded slowly, eyes distant and downcast, "My Mistress is too kind...

The pulse of magic, the feeling of res wrapping about her wrists, though this time Evalin could see it for herself. Her eyes, old as they were, watched them form the manacles that bound her to this girl. Her mind ran through what she knew as the girl stood to retrieve her staff.

A Serpent Kind... They have three forms, one a grotesque creature, another snake, and then the human shape. She holds magic, reimancy, with command of Earth.

Tsenrika's voices floated to her mind to offer his own observations, "The beast that held us captive was killed by a spell of earth and another element, perhaps Lava as it burned hot like fire. If this is so then she holds command over two elements, Earth and Fire, as well as the Para element of Lava.

Her power is too great for one to accept a belief that she commands but two of the four elements. If she hold fire, the surely she would choose air to fan her flames to greater heights. Evalin mused to herself as Aka grabbed her staff from its resting place.

It is best to assume the worst... Hold caution, for if what we observe be true, this child holds more power than my Master. Command over three of the four elements, of the element Lava, and if she holds the same power as my Master lightning as well...

Evalin suppressed a grimace. Perhaps it would be a bit more difficult than she thought, but the end result would still be the same. Her new Mistress was strong to be sure, but what Evalin held was far greater than might. Patience... patience to last the decades. To watch mountains crumble and rise, seas to appear and disappear, mighty trees to topple and be replaced.

The feeling of wrapping her fingers around her staff calmed Evalin like nothing else could. This... This was her lifeline, a connection to who and what she was. It was an artifact of power disguised as a simple wooden stick. Evalin's thumb ran over its carved surface, taking in its simple beauty, and she shook her head at Aka's question, "No I... I would like to carry it. It holds mine self high when all the world seems lost to me." With help of the Staff Evalin slowly stood, her manacled hands making it difficult to hold, but she did it all the same. One hand wrapped firmly around the staff, giving Evailn the support she needed, as well as a tool for her future endeavors.

"Zinrah..." Evalin said slowly, pronouncing the name of where her journey would take her next. Absently she wondered, did the cities know of her coming? Surely the would notice, could feel her approach. For when Evailn ventured into a city, blood would be spilled without a doubt...

Evalin's eyes looked up at the mention of another slave, a human girl no less. That craving at the back of her mind moved once more, beginning to awaken though the nuit was quick to squash it back for the time being, "Yuki... I can not wait to meet my Mistress' other slave. I will strive to become very close with her." When Aka's back turned Evalin would smile, not a kind smile, but the smile of her old self, though she quickly let it slip from her features once more.

The tugging was an irritation, a bothersome annoyance which Evalin made herself put up with. Each tug pulled her slightly off balance, and though she tried to use her staff as she normally would, to support some of her weight as she walked, this process was more than a bit thrown off by the inconsistent patterns of the girl's motions.

And so the girl prattled on. She seemed intent on talking the entire way, though Evalin would wish nothing more than silence on the journey. Still she humored her somewhat, listening attentively and tilting her head as if she were interested, when in fact she found the conversation quite pointless, "Kindness toward slaves is not often shown, not from what the world has shown me..." She paused to consider the answer to the question, mulling over what she would and would not say, "My story is long... and uninteresting. Boring and filled with the foolishness of a child who knew not what she was doing, or of what regret she would face... But I freed myself from the chains that bound me, and yes I run now though I know where not to."

Slaves are a burden. Best to be used, and then cast aside to smolder on the ground. Broken or worn tools are of no use to those with power. Evalin thought to herself. She stared at the center of the girl's back, thinking black thoughts of things that may or may not be, This one is too compassionate... Never should she have made a promise. A binding oath is the only way, lest you risk betrayal. Never allow your tools to dictate the method of their capture. Does the sword tell the master which hand it wishes to be wielded in? Of course not. The foolish pride of youth, she believes that she does me a service, and she is right... If I may do nothing else, let me show this girl the error in her ways and give her the gift offered to me.

Hatred consumes all, even rational thought.

Be that true for others, but not for those who know of Hatred and have mastered its twists and subtle manipulations. My Mistress shall taste blood and hatred before my time with her is through. This I swear will be my final parting gift to her. Let her be grateful of my generosity.

Evalin's spoke softly, eyes looking over Aka's shoulder at the path beyond, "Where you take me... What is it like? Are there others of my kind there? My Mistress if it would please you, I would know your story as well. Tell me all that you may, so that I may best serve you and your goals."

Tell me everything you know, for my own goals as well. Evalin added softly in her mind.

ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 20th, 2013, 3:59 am

The Viper didn't think her new slave held any hidden agendas or motives, she was far too naive, she was too caught up in her desire to acquire a new toy and her concern for Kat due to feeling her hatred with her gnosis. The slave seemed to like her simple stick very much for reasons Aka didn't know, the Viper figured it held a deeper meaning to her, perhaps it was her father's stick or something. Aka shrugged, she wasn't interested in it beyond that. They were quite faraway from Zinrah and it would take them about three days to finally arrive. If Aka was alone, she could travel a lot faster with her speed, but she got a living doll bound behind her.

"Yesss, Zinrah, the nessst of the Constrictorsss, my giant cousinsss. If you don't know yet, I'm a Viper. We Dhani have three sub-racesss, Viper, Rattler, and Constrictor. Of courssse, Vipersss are the best," She flicked her hair, a smug smirk very apparent on her rosy lips. "Constrictorsss are brutisssh and ssslow, Rattlersss are half-assed, both of them couldn't match up to a Viper." The statement was obviously very biased, most members of each sub-races always think their own sub-race was the best. Aka glanced back and let Kat caught up so she could pull at the girl's collar and whispered into her ear, hissing as her hot breath brushed against Katherine's pale skin. "Don't worry... I can keep a human without them eating her, I think no one will want to eat you, even if I'm a constrictor, I won't. Eating the dead isss bad for health, you know?"

She released the girl and continued walking. "Oh, good! Mossst of the time, you will have nothing much to do beside looking pretty in your 'dollhoussse' anyway, ssso you ssshould get along." Because the Dhani girl was facing Katherine with her back, she didn't notice the wicked smile on her lips. The Viper didn't think much about Kat wanting to consume Yuki's blood, she wouldn't mind. She said it herself that she only needed a couple drops, Yuki would be fine. "Oh! I kept Yuki's cage unlocked so she could wander around and take care of her bathroom businesss on her own, but you..." She stopped again and hugged the slave. "You're an undead, you don't need much. I'll keep your cage locked all the time... ssso I can sssee you sssitting there, all cute and pretty in your manaclesss. I will releassse to feed you blood or... to play, after that, you go back into your houssse." For the moment, the Viper's tone became a lot more creepy and obsessive as if she was hypnotised. Her affection for the Nuit girl was pushing into unhealthy heights.

She released her again and continued with the journey. Good thing the girl opened up to her, evident by her willing to converse. "Well, that'sss right! Like I sssaid, many people treated their ssslavess like crap. I found it disgusssting. I can play with my ssslaves without harming them, like keeping you bound and watching you~ and then caressing your body~ and then... you caressing my body... sssehehehe~" It should be obvious that Aka's understanding of 'slaves' were like how the Shajeb slaves were treated in the Eypharian city. "Oh, boring eh? You freed yourssself yet here you are, back in chainsss, but don't worry, my chainsss are much more gentle." Aka giggled, priding herself on being the benevolent Mistress.

Aka could see it now, she gave this girl a new goal. With how she acted earlier, Aka didn't expect Katherine would be interested in the life's of other people. "Hmmm~ I'm taking you into a large Dhani nessst. Deep under the earth with complex tunnelsss." She put a finger to her chin as she composed her words. "Hmmm, not that I could think of. You will be my first undead girl doll!" Finding a kelvic or two was not uncommon, but Nuit? She haven't met one.

Now came the interesting question, in her long years of life, Aka couldn't explain it all to Katherine, it would be too long. She decided to just point out the major events in her lives, but keeping most details obscure. As much as she liked the girl, Aka didn't trust her enough to reveal her bleak past. "Well, I wasss born in the Eyktol Dessert, I live there until I reached my adulthood..." The memories of her slaugthered nest came back to her, but she quickly pushed it away. "...circumstancesss happened, I moved away when a Nuit like you chossse me asss hisss apprentince, Galbern wasss hisss name. Then we traveled the world until uh... sssomething happened in Alvadasss, I ran away," More like 'murdered'. "From him until I found myssself lossst in the jungle, Mamoru picked me up and invited me to Zinrah. Life goesss on." She stopped there, she wasn't ready to reveal her meeting with Ivak yet. "...hey, Katherine. What do you think about the godsss? Anyone you worssship?" However, she could ask her first, see if she had any marks then Aka could share about her flaming gnosis.

It was still a long way until Zinrah and it was almost midnight. Some blood pooled inside her mouth again, rather than letting it go to waste, Aka decided to feed Katherine again, also pleasuring herself. She pulled Katherine close and kissed her passionately for the second time that night, tilting her head to dominate the girl so the blood flowed down from her mouth to Katherine's. She kept the kiss for about fifteen ticks before slowly pulling away. "Ehehehe~ You're ssso cute, I can't wait till we arrive." This would be a very regular thing and the Nuit girl better get used to constant physical contact by her Mistress.

OOCShould I skip to the early morning in my next reply? :)

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on November 20th, 2013, 5:53 am

A Viper... Such cunning serpent tongues best fitting her race I suppose. Evalin mused to herself, To the home of the Constrictors. What pleasant news this be. Evalin blinked as she was once more pulled close, the feeling of the girls' breath on her ear an odd sensation. She forced a small smile to her lips as the Mistress pulled back, "Y-yes... Those such as I rarely make good meals. Though I would pity the one who might try to consume one such as I..."

Let them try, for if my flames cannot see to their arrogant hunger, surely the poison that flows through me with the rich gift of unlife will.

Better it is to not test such things. And to this Evalin silently agreed.

Her role as a doll was becoming less and less appealing. The human filth was allowed to walk free while she was to be forever caged? No... No that would never do. Evalin's mind worked over this unforeseen stumbling block. To be held as a slave and to be gazed upon as a doll was one thing, but to never be given free reign to move, to act... Evalin could not allow this. The girl would have to be convinced to give the Immortal Witch more freedom if her plans were to come to fruition.

Again Evalin found herself caught in an embrace, and with what will she could muster she forced her body to not stiffen at the contact. What was with her? She knew not the words of space and boundaries.

A fondness grows... Fertile soil is tilled for the planting of the seeds of hatred.

Indeed, though I pray that my will shall never fail me and my patience truly is without bounds...

Play... she wished to play? Very well. The Mistress wished for a new doll, one to fawn over, to hold and caress. To display when she pleased. Evalin could do this. In fact she would accept her role gladly. To be a doll is to be unnoticed, a part of the room, something inconsequential. The Mistress would hold her close, and thus her whispers would find an ear willing to listen. The mistress would confide in her, and the Doll would console and guide. It was ideal... Though still there was work to be done.

It seemed the girl had some delusions of what Evalin's role was to be. If it was required Evalin would do what she must, yet, perhaps it would be best to remind her what a doll was for. A symbol of power, a thing to display, a thing to play with, but a doll does not feel. A doll cannot be pleasured. A doll cannot be anything more than what it is limited to be. For some odd reason this brought a twinge of sadness pressing against Evalin's cold heart. She had never had the chance to be caressed as the girl wished her to be... But no, that was of her own doing. She threw such things aside, cast away the weakness of flesh, as well as the joys of it as well.

"These chains fit much nicer..." Evalin said softly, "And I shall do as my Mistress commands." For now...

Evalin listened intently to their destination. A place of tunnels... How Evalin hated tunnels. Nothing good ever came from ventures into tunnels. Not in Zeltiva, not in Sahova, and certainly not in Zinrah. She was interested to hear that none of her kind could be found in this nest. Such news was good, for now there could truly be no competition for the Nuit. Her role as the doll would remain unchallenged. Good. She only half listened to the girl's tale of her life. It was short, simple and gave no illusion of hiding the holes in the plot. Though she did take notice of the names used.

Mamoru... The name of her latest companion perhaps?

Further inquiry required.

Then came the question, a question which gave Eva pause, but even as she was about to answer she was abruptly cut off from her thoughts. A kiss, full and consuming, pressing down upon her as her head was forced back. She could taste it, the sweet life essence that floated down her throat caused spreading tingles through her entire body. Her mind was blank, her eyes looking but not truly seeing. Such an odd thing that such a simple act could disarm her so, strike her with such force to still all movements of intelligent thought. When Aka moved back once more Evalin took a tick to blink her eyes open, not realizing she had closed them in the first place. Perhaps it was the suddenness combined with the effects of the blood, but still Evalin's head swam to the point that she almost forgot the question posed to her.

Evalin could feel Tsenrika's disdain through their link, and this more than anything brought the nuit back to her senses. Shaking her head Evalin arranged her thoughts into some form of order, "The gods are... " Were what? Evalin did not know how to answer. Could she answer? She disliked the Gods, but what could she say to the Mistress? Did she care such for the gods, or was she as the nuit was, and indifferent? Finally Evalin decided to go with something close to the truth, how odd for her.

"They are powerful beings, beyond you and I... But they are cruel. They sit upon thrones created with the bodies of their followers. They are powerful because the mortal masses place them upon the pedestals of their fallen companions. With such power they could change the wrongs of this world... They could correct the greatest of all cruelties." Her mind fell to Uldr, the god who cursed her with power... The one she owed so much, but one she hated for greater reasons. Hatred... that was what the god was. He called for it, commanded it. To hate, that was what he called for Evalin to do. To hate the world, to hate the gods, to hate him. Evalin spoke softly, "I care for none of them, and none claim my worship."

Falling silent for a moment, Evalin ordered what she would say next, arranging the words carefully, "I am grateful to you for providing me with so much. Truly your generosity knows no bounds... I hope that I might serve you well, to repay all that I owe to my Mistress." She let that settle for a tick before continuing, "My Mistress may command her doll to do as she pleases, and if you say I shall forever sit as an item of display on whatever stand you set me upon. However... My Mistress, I may be useful to you in many ways, if you may have me. To serve you, each and every day, to do as you bid would bring me the greatest of happiness." Her eyes would seek aver Aka's, letting her expression become one of submissiveness, her voice soft and uncertain,"I... I can read, and write, and I have been told I have some intelligence. If my Mistress wishes I can be more than simple decoration. I may act as your hands when you need not soil your own, and your legs when the matters need not your attention directly. I... To serve at your side would... would be the greatest of honors this doll could ever accept."

Something deep within Evalin recoiled at the complete submissiveness of her words. it seemed so vile, so wrong for one such as her to grovel to serve when truly she was the master... but still it was as it should be, and for now Evalin's role was the servant. The doll that could be more than a doll. Evalin would become this girl's closes companion, her most trusted servant, and eventually... the voice that whispered the virtues of destruction into her ear. Thus she word her expression into a plead, a hopeful gaze that did not quite match the true nature of her intentions.

OOCLol we can do that if you want! I don't mind. I really like how this is shaping up ^.^. What do you think about starting a thread on the day they arrive in Zinrah? I was planning on doing solos through the rest of their trip, and I would like to start shaping Eva's new slave life style as soon as possible ^.^. PM me and we can talk about it!

ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 20th, 2013, 9:46 am

"Ahahaha~" Aka giggled as she caressed the girl's pale dead lips. If there was one way of completely asserting her dominance over Kat, it was blood, her blood. The Viper made a mental note, should Katherine become rebellious, no matter how unlikely it may be, she would bind her arms and legs to the cage and kept it locked. Then she would leave her completely restrained for a couple of days, depriving her of the blood she so craved. That should break her mind and any thought of rebellion. The girl visibly lost her mind in the pleasure, did she like blood that much? Or was it because she never tasted Dhani blood before? Whatever the answer, blood was Katherine's weakness, a weakness Aka determined to exploit.

The slave's views on the divines were twisted for sure, she thought of them as cruel and tyrants. Some of them were, but not all of them. Ivak was one example of a benevolent god. He may be a world destroyer, but surely he did it for a reason. If he was evil, he wouldn't save her and strengthen her conviction in the first place. Katherine was a godless individual, Aka was ignorant about them at first until Ivak came to her, but the Viper never hated them while this slave explicitly bore disdain against them. "Ssss, you are right and wrong, Katherine. Sssome godsss are evil, I heard, but not all of them. I think it'sss unwissse to think all of them are like that. Like uh... Caiyha and Ivak for example. I think they are good." Aka felt odd, she usually wasn't fond of difficult philosophical discussion such as this, but she made an exception if a slave of hers put Ivak in the same sense as evil gods. She wouldn't push Kat to worship Ivak, but she would appreciate it if she stopped hating all of the gods.

"Oooh~ What'sss thisss?" Aka grinned and turned back to face Kat, her feet walking backwards as she gave a tug on the cuffs' stick to pull the slightly shorter girl closer to her. "You wisssh to be something more?" The Viper scarlet slits kept making contact with the girl's red eyes, a smile on her lips. She liked being showered with praises, it made her feel powerful and dominant like a true female Dhani. "Why? You can jussst sssit in your cage, wearing your pretty restrainsss, you don't have to work or do anything... isssn't that a wonderful life or unlife in your cassse?"" Aka tilted her head, a very mischievous expression plastered itself on her face. She could understand Kat's unwillingness to just sit around, all restrained. "And then... after that..." True to her fondness of physical contact, Aka embraced her again, dragging her upper teeth Evalin's neck and ear. "I'll play with you every sssingle night... ssservicing your Mistress, isssn't that fun?"

"However..." She pulled back, her index finger softly pressing on Kat's lips to hold her reply for the moment. "I may consssider letting you wander if you proof to me that you can... let'sss sssay, fight? I sssaw you were cornered by a tiger... hehe, of courssse that makesss me think you are delicate, I don't want my dollsss to be hurt becaussse the jungle isss dangerousss and I'm a kind mistress." She rubbed her finger over Kat's lips, caressing her then slowly released it. "Ssso, my cute ssslave, perhapsss you do have sssome kind of power to defend yourssself, but you were unwilling to kill a tiger ssso you waited for it to leave? Tell me, perhapsss I can change my mind." She grabbed the cuffs stick then continued the journey with a contented smile.

Bells later... Early morning, 77th of Fall 513 A.V.

They had been walking for bells now, occasionally taking a rest to restore some stamina. It only applied to Aka of course as the undead slave couldn't tire. The Viper in human form was resting against a tree, her bare chest heaving up and down as she took a light nap. Her doll was still with her on her side, the collar and handcuffs still being worn. Aka's nap would be interrupted however... as she heard footsteps trudging through the jungle along with the familiar chatter of guttural language. The Viper's scarlet slits shot open and she immediately lay prone on the ground, gesturing for Katherine to do the same.

"Katherine... Myriansss... enemiesss." She whispered low, taking utmost caution to not spook the particular patrol. Aka peered from the thick vegetation, the ground in front of them was lower in elevation and both the Dhani and Nuit could see six humanoids with bronze skin, three males and three females. One of the females were also riding a large lizard known as the Ixam. This particular breed was the jungle one. "Sss..." Aka hissed in rage, her reptilian brethren being enslaved, this was unacceptable. She would burn all of them with her fire and zap them with lightning, it would be so easy. The six of them were not that far away, however... this was the perfect chance for her slave to prove herself. She turned her head to Kat, apparent disdain marred her features. "Ssso... Katherine, can you fight? Ssshow me your power, if not, you can ssstand back while I burn them all..." If the Nuit said 'yes', Aka would release her handcuffs but still kept the collar on, it was a pretty jewellery and actually useful in protecting her neck against arrows.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on November 20th, 2013, 8:36 pm

Evalin wished nothing more than to rip this girl's wagging tongue from her mouth. Forever taunting, on purpose or not, with words that hinted possibilities before snatching them free. A kind master was she... No she was cruel in the worst of ways. To give false hope was the worst of torment, and even now Evalin felt a new hatred building for her. But no, such was good... Hatred gave her power, influence, and drive to see her goals accomplished. Yes... Yes go forward and twist this cold heart to hate once more.

A touch, the scrap of teeth and the soft allure of words that meant nothing to the nuit. Such things as this girl wished was of no importance to Evalin, though Katherine would do as the Mistress Wished. Katherine would pleasure where it was called for, would do as she was told, would sit within her cage or act out the deepest desires of illusionary pleasure and affection that the child so desperately needed.

Wretched girl... She is more cunning in spite her ignorance of it. Tis not how it should have faired Tsenrika.

The familiar's slow thoughts filled Evalin's mind as they began walking once more, The river forever bends in ways we might not expect. Still the water flows on, unfazed by the sudden change in the plotted course.

Evalin bit her lip, looking away in frustration, once more thankful that her Mistress could not see her. Tis of great annoyance... For my freedom must I give up that which I hold as my greatest weapon? What is to be done? To have power but to have thine hands tied is of little use, and of equal discouragement neither is it of sound judgement to place one's greatest abilities for the whole of the world to see. Evalin knew that if she were to show her true abilities to Aka, she would lose her greatest advantage. Was her freedom really worth such a risk?

Be there other paths that come to those who make not haste, but await for them to arrive...

This advice washed over Evalin like a calming wave. Yes... Yes that was true. Ever there would be time to gain the freedom she sought, but a secret revealed could never be unheard... So Evalin followed quietly behind, mind a buzz with what was to be, what she would do. It seemed that the game was at hand, and the rules were not quite yet revealed in full...

Was it bells that past? Evalin did not notice. Her mind was far too preocupied, gazing upon distant memories and closer thoughts of the future. She did not need sleep so she rarely thought of time as it was, circular and routine. Rarey did she ever travel with one who DID need sleep as well, and thus when their march was called to a hault Evalin found herself surprised, and perhaps a bit annoyed to find their progress slowed as much as it was. On one such occasions where they paused to rest, the Mirstress slipped to a light slumber. Evalin watched the rise and fall of her bare chest with some facination. How long had it been since she last took in air with such regularity? Some time surely, for even now Evalin could not remember what it was like to require such things as air and water for survial.

Evalin rested upon her knees, a position that was called for by force as she was still held by her mistres, and she contented herself to look at the cuffs which signaled her to be the property that she was. Her eyes were blank, though within she cursed silently. Shifting her wrists she found there was no room at all, for the cuffs had been shaped to match her prefectly.

Thus are the wonders of magic... Evalin thought to herself. Then, a thought began to bubble to the surface of the nuits mind, and she tilted her head to examine the cuffs once more. Perhaps... these bonds are not quite so strong as she would hope...

Shifting her weight slight, Evalin cased quick glances at the still sleeping form of the Dhani girl, and when she did not move the nuit looked back to her cuffs. With focus locked with absolute concentration upon her bound wrists, Evalin's mind began to pull away from the fragile vessel that was her body, separating slowly into parts of equal, though unrelated, wholes. She let her mind grow quiet, calm filling the void in her inner world, and then with eyes that saw not the physical, but the inner, Evalin sought out the fibers of her djed.

It took some time, but finally she found it. That thing which called her being to be what it was. That energy, that code that held written within it what Evalin truly was. Shifting her wrists slightly Evalin closed her eyes, concentrating on the life the code that was what made up who she was. She imagined fingers of white, glowing energy within her mind's eye, moving forward to pluck at the strings of her physical self. Just a pluck, though it sent tingles up and down Evalin's body. Running these mental tendrils up and over the Nuit found what she sought, the code that made up her writs. With a slight frown Evalin shook her head, moving the odd mass of images to a more recognizable form. She pictured her own body as it was, standing before her, and with those mental fingers she began to gently stroke down the length of her left arm.

Goosebumps rose where the energy touched, coursing down to her wrists. Within her mind Evalin grasped her wrist, pushing upon it, feeling it to be as putty, moldable within her own fingers. She twisted, pressed, compressed on this wrist, willing it to grow smaller, just by a fraction, though her djed resisted the change. Still, for just a moment, Evalin felt it. THe wrist bound by the cuff shifted, just ever so slight...

At the sound of Aka's voice Evalin's eyes opened, and the hold on the magic broke. With a slight wince Evalin realized she made a small miscalculation. The way she shifted her wrist put it in an uncomfortable angle, a jagged edge of rock now pressing into her flesh with irritating pain. Bringing her attention to the task at Hand, Evalin looked up to the forest beyond. Myrians? Foolish creatures as were all mortals...

Blinking Evalin turned to look at her Mistress, the temptation dangled in front of her. If she could kill them, she would be given freedom... It was so tempting, and oh how Evalin wished to grab ahold of the bait offered to her. She hesitated, eyes uncertain, before she sighed and lowered her head, shaking it in defeat, "Mistress... Please forgive me I... I c-cannot. My skills are of no use to you in this..." She twisted her expression into an exaggerated show-age of sorrow and disappointment, "Please forgive me."

It stung Evalin's pride to say such things, to pretend to be frail and helpless, yet she knew this to be the proper course. She could not reveal herself, not yet, not until the games pieces and rules were revealed. The risk was too great, and now Evalin knew she could find other ways to freedom... She looked up to Aka, hurt coating her eyes, "I will be a good doll, a good servant who serves her Mistress in many ways. I will be the best servant the Mistress has ever had to make up for my disgrace."

ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 21st, 2013, 12:57 pm

"Heee~" Aka gave a smirk as her head turned to face the quivering slave. Her scarlet slits held untold amounts of amusement, so Kat wanted freedom when she couldn't even combat some monkeys? Such bravery. "Oh, Katherine Katherine..." She repeated her name on purpose, her voice whispering due to the Myrians' presence, Aka extended a hand to rub at the adorable slave's cheek. "Sssee? If I let you wander... who knowsss what can happen to you. There are a lot of these pestsss in the jungle, you will be in danger if you can't fight. Ssso~ my ssslave," Aka held a firm grasp on Kat's cheek, flowing her djed into her voice to drive her point home. "Ssstay in your cage, my doll..." With her meagre skill in Hypnotism, Aka sent forth a faint suggestion of 'fear' and 'submission' to the Nuit. Hopefully, this would prevent anymore requests such as these, she should be content in her own little cage which would be her whole safe world once they got to Zinrah. "Alright, go hide somewhere and watch me." Aka gave a playful wink as she began to work.

The Viper kept watching the Myrians as they walked in a slow pace, patrolling the jungle. She would butcher them and, at the same time, impress her slave with her magical prowess. Her being undetected provided a very solid chance for a surprise attack, and for an expert Reimancer, it was all she needed to decimate the bronze monkeys. Aka hissed as she commanded her djed to flow to her mouth, then she breathed out her reddish gaseous res. The gas then travelled diagonally upwards to gather above the Myrians' heads. She kept exhaling the res from her mouth until they combined into a large-sized cloud, enough to cover the Myrian group. At the same time, res also flowed from both of her palms, gathering into a watermelon-sized res gas ball floating near each of her palms so if they were detected, the Viper would be prepared for close quarters combat. The Viper hissed in pleasure, her mind urging herself to keep casting, the ever sweet whispers. I will show them my power!

It was time to strike, Aka concentrated and some her cloud-res transmuted into electricity. The Myrians barely got half a tick to sense the crackle of thunder before they were suddenly struck by multiple lightnings from the strange reddish cloud floating above them.

*BOOM!* *BOOM!*

*BOOM!* *BOOM!*

The thundercloud utterly ravaged everything below it in a storm of lightning. Three Myrians got zapped, the electricity flowing through their body, burning them and destroying their heart. Two Myrians successfully dodged the initial burst of lightnings, while the one riding the Ixam managed to sprint away safely. However it wasn't over yet, more thunders fell upon the two as Aka commanded the thundercloud to mercilessly rain upon them with lightning, the two Myrians failed to dodge this time and multiple thunders zapped their puny flesh, instantly killing them. "Sssehehehehe~" The reimancer Viper cackled in satisfaction, five burnt Myrians and... "!?" She tilted her head in confusion, there should be one more, the one riding a giant lizard. Then, she heard swift footsteps coming to her location, in instinct, Aka stood up and swiveled to her right side, only to find a massive lizard with a very angry Myrian staring down at her. Shyke...

The seven feet long lizard didn't care if it was facing a reptilian brethren, it would do what its master commanded and the Myrian master commanded it to charge at the naked black-haired girl. With a guttural warcry, the spear-wielding female rider commanded the Ixam to charge forward, aiming to gore the petcher who was responsible for killing her brothers and sisters. The Myrian didn't even notice Katherine as her rage made her fully focus her attention on Aka.

Aka had no time to waste, she dodged to the side by doing a roll on the ground, narrowly evading the charging lizard. She gave a quick glance to her surroundings, hoping Katherine was nowhere nearby, it wouldn't do for the lizard to accidentally kill her new slave. That one quick glance was all the Myrian needed to swivel around and charged back to the Viper, Aka dived to her left side, barely evading it this time and ended up with a slash on her right shoulder by the Ixam's sharp claws, fresh blood started pouring from the wound. "Ku... aaaaaaah!" She screamed in anger, the Viper pulled her twin res balls close to her and put them in front of her. She couldn't keep running, she would have to face the lizard sooner than later. They faced off, the Dhani and the Myrian. The female warrior shouted in battle-cry and prepared another charge... and the Reimancer hissed as she ignited both of her res balls.

The lizard charged, but Aka was prepared to face it this time. When the Ixam almost reached her, She put one of her fireballs to her front and caused it to explode to the front, sending searing heat and shockwave to the Ixam. The lizard hissed in pain as its face ignited into flames, destroying its scales and melting its eyes. The Myrian rider tried to evade by jumping off her mount as the giant lizard fell to the ground, dying. She roared in anger. This Dhani just killed her precious mount, but when the Viper gave her a very dangerous look with her scarlet slitted eyes, the Myrian knew by instinct that despite her Aka's small form, she could not be trifled with. Aka sent her other fireball reeling towards the Myrian, fully aware that her foe would try to dodge it. As the Myrian dodged by diving to the side, Aka stopped the fireball then she changed its direction to strike the now prone Myrian. As her fiery children crashed into the Myrian, she also commanded it to explode, utterly destroying the Myrian's body into burnt pieces of flesh.

"Ha... ha..." She did it, she just destroyed another Myrian patrol, another step towards victory for Zinrah. Aka fell down to the ground on her butt, inhaling and exhaling as the adrenaline dimmed down. "Kuh..." She clutched her right shoulder where the Ixam's claws wounded her. It was not that deep, but it was painful. She needed to return to Zinrah as soon as possible, but first, "Katherine! Come here! Let'sss go!" She called after her slave, fully expecting her to come back. She wasn't foolish or rebellious enough to try an escape.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on November 21st, 2013, 7:17 pm

Evalin's body stiffend at the sudden, and unexpected, course of fear that ran through her body. It was unusual, foreign, and Evalin's mind checked back at what was said. Was there reason for such fear? No... No not for Evalin, whose life was no more. She feared not for in this world she was beyond such petty emotions... Save for the truest of terrors in the world. Thus where was it from? What caused her sudden fear?

Evalin's eyes narrowed at her Mistress, hands gripping her staff with rising anger. Be she one of then... Cursed Hypnotists? Petch her if it be so, and let her feel true fear should my suspicions be justified... Evalin's mind fell back to the man, the cloaked deity, the cursed trickster. He who twisted her mind and made her as she was, whispering sweet temptations laced with that poisonous magic. Oh how she hated it so, despised those that used it, and cursed any who would try to manipulate HER with such fowl tricks. All would burn, all would die scattered to the winds. Evalin would never allow such existences to continue. Let them all die...

Be calm lest all be lost... May yet be a trick of the mind and not some workings of magical origin. Let us wait to see... Let patience be the running thought here.

Her gripped loosened somewhere, and Evalin closed her eyes, Yes Tsenrika... Yes you are right. Let us not make haste as a mortal fool...

The nuit held her tongue, nodding to her command and simply stood, backing into the brush to hide behind a large tree. Crouching low Evalin looked around the trunk, eager to spy upon the powers that this girl held.

Amusing is it not... The girl offers to show us her power without our need of inquiry. A strange one this. I know not if she is ignorant or cunning, or perhaps a bit of both... Still, let us not waste an opportunity given.

Indeed...

Reaching up Evalin touched the surface of the pendent, feeling the cold as she whispered softly, "Release..."

Dripping like melted ice, the pendent fell free, shaping itself into the smooth orb form of her Familiar which floated up to eye level. Nodding her head Evalin looked around the trunk to observe, Observe as well my dear Tsenrika, and tell me what you think. and the orb obeyed, floating up to disappear among the leaves to watch.

A crackle of lightning and sounds of booming thunder came of sudden, and Evalin's eyes narrowed, See this my dear Tsenrika?

Suspicions confirmed. Command of lightning held by the girl, as well as the element of Lava...

Evalin nodded slowly, eyes watching the action unfold with only mild interest, Indeed... Fire, earth, and air. Indeed this be a powerful mage to master three of the elements and two of the para. Caution is wise...

Thus Evalin watched, and observed, all the while taking note of each spell, each ability, wondering to what advantage she could turn this. When the Imax loomed forward Evalin's lips spread to a small smile. Some part of her hoped that the creature would injure the Mistress beyond repair, but then another remembered that this girl was the key to her future plans. Though... even then Evalin made no plans to assist, and as it turned out such things were not necessary for Aka slew the last of the myrians, and called for her pale doll Katherine.

With a quick motion Evailn called down her familiar, letting him once more take the form of a Pendent around her neck before stepping out from her hiding place, in full view. Using her staff to hold her weight Evailn moved forward, slowly and delicately, picking her way as if she were afraid to fall. Bowing her head slightly when she reached Aka she said in reverent tones, "My Mistress' power is to be envied. Let the souls of your enemies forever burn in your flames." She made the slight act of dipping in a curtsy, and would have looked well practice if the manacles were not holding her arms in place.

ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 22nd, 2013, 10:15 am

"Oh~ There you... kuh... are." Aka was glad to see her slave alright. The pain throbbing from her shoulder was nothing compared to see her delicate doll unharmed, she still got her collar and cuffs to boot. The Viper approached the bound Nuit and hugged her possessively. "I'm ssso glad you're alright, ehehehe~" Her scarlet slits then examined every inch of Kat's face to check for any damage. "You are unharmed! Good! Hehe..." After a hard battle, she wanted some affection and Evalin's worship-like praise only boosted her ego and possessiveness over the Nuit further. She nuzzled her forehead with Kat's again, giving her warmth and absorbing her cold. "I'll clean up after my mess in jussst a tick... be good, okay?" The seductive whispers echoed in Katherine's dead eardrums as Aka lightly nibbled on her left earlobe before pulling away to face the battleground.

Burnt corpses of Myrians and giant lizard amidst the flames, flames which needed to be extinguished to prevent wild jungle fires. As much as she liked to watch her children thrived, burning down the jungle would cause needless devastation, both to the wildlife and, ultimately, Zinrah itself. Aka was tired from the spells she casted, but gathering leftover flames wasn't that taxing. The Viper held out her right hand as gaseous res hissed out from her palm, gathering into a gas ball about ten feet from her. She then commanded it to be a beacon for her children. In the course of several ticks, the flames around it gathered to the res like ants to sugar. A fireball was produced which was immediately transformed into harmless air by Aka's will. "Ha... fuh..." She wiped her forehead, a part of her mind wanted to just rest right then and there, but by experience, she knew staying would spell their doom as the battle surely attracted more Myrians. Those bronze monkeys were endless.

"Let'sss go! We need to go!" Aka went back to Katherine, grabbed the cuff stick, and tugged at her to get her moving. The Viper half-ran from the location, leaving her mark upon the jungle in the form of burnt corpses and blackened ground. Hopefully, her slave could keep up with her speed.

OOCAlright, this should be my last post for the thread. :D You can post your last reply then I'll post it for grading or you can immediately post it for grading!

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

PreviousNext