Aimed Bows and Tucked-Down Hoods [Vyvian]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Postby Engghaen on February 1st, 2014, 9:35 am

Cave musk? Bruka? The cat had never heared of them before. She didn't mind anyway. It was just a weird smell. Nothing more.

She wanted to tell Vyvian something, but promptly realised she'd need to get back again if she wanted the Symenestra to understand her. Therefore, she jumped down from his shoulder and landed in front of him. The cat morphed without realising and she sat there in front of him.

Then Engghaen realised that she wasn't wearing clothes. Of course, how could she've been so stupid to forget that. This time however, she turned shy and crawled back to where her cloak should have been, eyeing Vyvian.

Where was that petching thing?! For a tick, she turned around and then saw her cloak. The girl grabbed it, then lovingly wrapped it around her.
Last edited by Engghaen on May 24th, 2014, 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone knows pain and misery,
But it's how we survive that makes us who we are.

Character Sheet | Scrapbook | Plotnotes | Ruvyn
Engghaen
I'm not cute! I'm just... Fluffy.

Words: 87123
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2013, 3:18 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Vyvian on February 2nd, 2014, 8:49 pm

x
Vyvian tensed a little as the feline departed from him.

Then... then she was a human female again. Vyvian wasn't remotely interested in that inclination towards humans, but they still somewhat resembled symenestra in some rudimentary form, and Vyvian's imagination was too good. When he realised which turn of events his mind would start mulling over, he quickly averted his gaze and stiffened with politeness, clearing his throat.

"Cloak is.. over there" he muttered, staring into the air, waving his finger erratically towards the general direction of her garments.

While she was getting changed he bit his lip and thought.

"So.. the clothes thing... how do you get around it in a city? How do you make sure animal breeders don't capture you?"

Curiosity ALWAYS got the better of him.

x
"In the end, never underestimate revenge as a motive"

Mihael Keehl
Vyvian
The Lonely One

Words: 44070
Joined roleplay: September 5th, 2013, 10:26 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Engghaen on February 4th, 2014, 3:47 pm

An unexpected question was fired at her. She tried to smile, but her cheeks were still red and her eyes stood nervous.
Animal breeders? She had no idea who those were, but she could understand.

"Well.. Umm.. I don't, actually. Apparently I look the same as a regular cat. But we cannot breed in our animal form. No Kelvic can. It's unnatural and you'd get these Kelvic-wild animal mixes. That's not healthy. Kelvics can only breed when.. Like I am now. So for those.. People.. Animal breeders.. There's nothing interesting about us. We're of no use and they let us go quickly. Although I've never been caught by one."

The girl fiddled with the tip of her cloak, still holding it tightly around her so it had no chance of falling off her and exposing her body for the third time.
Last edited by Engghaen on May 24th, 2014, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Engghaen

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Vyvian on February 5th, 2014, 12:56 pm

x
Vyvian narrowed his eyes at her red cheeks and nervous fiddling.

Think Vyvian think...

"Hrm.. uhh. Are you too cold? Your cheeks are red and I think you're shivering.?" he asked bluntly, yet ignorantly.

"Oh, and how come you are embarrassed when you're naked in human form but not in animal? Surely it's the same."

"Oh and if you're not interested in me you can just say. Right now I'm just kinda standing here firing questions at you"
he grinned innocently.

x

Mihael Keehl
Vyvian
The Lonely One

Character sheet

Postby Engghaen on February 25th, 2014, 3:23 pm

Vyvian was firing questions over and over, but the cat did not mind. She understood he was curious, after all, it seemed like he had never seen a Kelvic before and she recognised his curiosity for new things a lot. She was the same, she thought, he was a lot similar to her. This time however, he seemed more... Concerned, but in a weird way. In a blunt way. She muttered a response.

"No, no, I'm fine, thank you. It's more.. What girls do when they're nervous or just shy." And again, he questioned her, about why exactly she was embarassed. The cat had to think about that for a while, about how she would put her thoughts into words understandable for someone not in her head... Which ment everyone exept for her.

"Well... You don't see animals a lot with clothes, do you? I act like a regular cat. Cats aren't embarassed when they're naked because they walk around like that all day. And then there's this other thing... Umm.. Like I said.. We can't breed in animal form, so.. Breeding is normally associated with.. the, um human form. It's embarassing that way." Ha. That actually got her out of it pretty well. Vyvian asked if she was still comfortable with him.

"Oh, yes.. But if you prefer I can.. Hold on." She walked to the nearest tree and climbed up swiftly, branch after branch. You could definitely see she was experienced with climbing up things, not only in cat form. The girl climbed further up to almost the top of the tree and sat on a branch, settling comfortably. It was much of an odd sight, as she was just a little girl, feeling in her element which would only be normal for... Cats. But she was a cat.

"What did you say again? You coming up?"
Last edited by Engghaen on May 24th, 2014, 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Engghaen

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Vyvian on March 1st, 2014, 6:15 pm

x
Vyvian casually kicked off his boots, leaving them in a neat pile, before gently touching the branch with his hand, pulling his entire weight up off the ground and sticking the branch from underneath with both hands. Doing some form of odd rotation he ended up crouching on the branch Engghaen was sitting on.

"I was saying if you're not interested by me, just say." he said casually, flicking some hair out of his eyes

x

Mihael Keehl
Vyvian
The Lonely One

Character sheet

Postby Engghaen on March 13th, 2014, 6:29 pm

Now Vyvian was close. Too close to make her feel... Comfortable. The girl turned away and started studdering again, slowly moving away from the guy. "Um... No, that's not really it. I am! I mean, i..in a good way, of course. I think."

That... was not exactly cutting it. Slowly she turned back to Vyvian, not realising she was sitting almost on the tip of the branch, bending down dangerously. She was nervousand the worst thing was she didn't know why. Why would she even stutter all the time? It was annoying and he had already mistaken her red colour for being cold, yet here she went again. The cat shook her head. No, she did not... She could not like him. The ever sparkling eyes now showed a different glinster, but not in her iris, no.. Rolling down her cheek, that was.
Last edited by Engghaen on May 24th, 2014, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Engghaen

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Vyvian on March 23rd, 2014, 12:56 pm

x
Vyvian's expression softened, then seemed to glaze over.

He had done it again, the bane of his life. Somehow he had insulted this girl and now he paid the price. Sighing silently, he look across the far horizon, stroking the scars along his left arm. The silence dragged out so he desperately tried to think of something to say.

"Bright isn't it... the sun I mean. Whichever God created it must have been extremely angry when they did."

He sighed more audibly this time and started swinging his feet, looking at the floor sadly, like a rejected child.

x

Mihael Keehl
Vyvian
The Lonely One

Character sheet

Postby Engghaen on March 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm

She turned her head as the branch made loud noises, then spoke softly. "Yeah. I prefer the night and the stars. If I could, I'd wish for it ever to be night. The stars...they're delicate. To me, they're beautiful."

Slowly, she moved further back to Vyvian, as she'd realised the branch could not hold her weight. With a concerned look in her eyes she stared at the Symenestra. Something was incredibly wrong. What did she do wrong? First, she'd been clumsy with his bow, then, she'd been clumsy with her cloak, now, she'd been clumsy with the branch... That life of hers held no good.

Staring at his swinging feet, she thought. Obviously she was awkward. She was an awkward little tree-loving Kelvic cat. Gah. That sounded pathetic. Carefully her eyes went to his arm, then the rings, and back. She had to at least say something...

"Um... Are you okay? ... What did I do wrong?"
Last edited by Engghaen on May 24th, 2014, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Engghaen

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Vyvian on March 27th, 2014, 11:48 am

x
A ghost of a whistful smile passed over Vyvian's face.

"The problem isn't what you did wrong, there is nothing to worry about." He brushed his hair away from his eyes, revealing his pale, translucent skin. You could see his bones, fangs and muscles faintly moving beneath it.

"After all, in the end you're a human who is also a cat, and I am a monster." he looked up at the moon sadly, pale light on pale skin. He liked it like this.

x

Mihael Keehl
Vyvian
The Lonely One

Character sheet

PreviousNext