Aimed Bows and Tucked-Down Hoods [Vyvian]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Postby Engghaen on March 27th, 2014, 8:52 pm

"No... " She sighed at Vyvian's statement. It wasn't right at all. It made no sense. This could only be driven by self-disgust, this, this way of saying.

"You are a Symenestra and I don't understand why your race is feared. Even humans can be deadly in their own ways. You're not what people say you are, you know.
And I'm a fat little Kelvic." she added quickly, as her stomach grumbled. "So, you have no reason to be sad exept for my company. One day I'll meet you. Like real. I'll come to Kalinor for that.."
Last edited by Engghaen on May 24th, 2014, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone knows pain and misery,
But it's how we survive that makes us who we are.

Character Sheet | Scrapbook | Plotnotes | Ruvyn
Engghaen
I'm not cute! I'm just... Fluffy.

Words: 87123
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2013, 3:18 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Vyvian on March 28th, 2014, 12:29 pm

x
Vyvian frowned. He should probably not tell the innocent one why he viewed the Symenestra as monsters, their reproduction.

"It's best you don't know why we're feared." he said comfortingly, smiling down paternally at her. Best to maintain some innocence in the world.

At her final comment he frowned slightly. "I'd be careful if you were to come to kalinor. You'll find it very dark and depressing, and will have a lot of.. unwelcome male attention." He looked at the moon sternly, concerned for the little animal's well-being all of a sudden.

How uncharacteristic for him.

x
"In the end, never underestimate revenge as a motive"

Mihael Keehl
Vyvian
The Lonely One

Words: 44070
Joined roleplay: September 5th, 2013, 10:26 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Engghaen on May 2nd, 2014, 9:16 am

''Oh.. But they learn us as youngsters why we should avoid you. Especially as women, you see. I'll be fine. After all, there aren't many males interested in me.''

She tried to smile. Well, it was true. There was Brandon and there had been Eyse. And at the bar, once, when she got drunk, but she never really remembered it. And sometimes she'd get weird stares, but after all, she was just an ordinary Kelvic girl. Not even an exotic species.

She knew a Kelvic once. She was some kind of rainbow coloured bird and she got all the attention she wanted. But aye, she got sold as a pet to somebody with a lot of Mizas. But maybe those Symenestra males worked differently. After all, by reproducing with a female from another species, they would kill one more of another and replace it with one of their own. So maybe these males would be hungry for new females. Engghaen shuddered. No, that wouldn't happen to her. She was fine.

Then he dropped something about Kalinor being depressing. Well, it was a cave. And it was dark. Most probably very lonely, because all the company there was were some of the pale spider race. She grinned. How hard could it be? There were more depressing places in Mizahar...

''Don't worry, I'll be fine. I've been to more dark places..
I think.''
Last edited by Engghaen on May 24th, 2014, 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Engghaen

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Vyvian on May 2nd, 2014, 11:48 am

x
Vyvian raised a hand to cover a small smile, his crimson eyes glinting in mirth.

"My dear innocent child. You have not been to any darker place than this I assure you."

His gaze darkened. He had guessed by now that she was the kind of creature to do something out of pure curiosity. He guessed he had to tell her.

"Engghaen.. When a child of my race is born, it kills its mother instantly. Our bites our lethal and the child is hungry upon birth. We are forced to use other races' women to stop our children from literally eating half of our race."

Vyvian glowered darkly at the leaves while his legs stopped swinging, his finger subconsiously twisting his ring violently.

"If you come to Kalinor there's a very very high chance you'll be captured... im- impregnated and murdered by your own child. While humans may deserve this fate, you by all means certainly don't."

Vyvian slumped slightly and wrapped his arms around himself, hugging himself, as if for comfort.

x
"In the end, never underestimate revenge as a motive"

Mihael Keehl
Vyvian
The Lonely One

Words: 44070
Joined roleplay: September 5th, 2013, 10:26 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Engghaen on May 2nd, 2014, 12:05 pm

Gah. She'd be fine. Well, she'd miss the stars, that's for sure... But she was determined to go. Then, with what seemed as a lot of effort, he told her what she already knew. She'd most probably die as male Symenestras needed to reproduce with another species. She sighed. So what? It wouldn't matter. If that was needed to go there, she'd go there.

''I'll be fine.'' she mumbled, staring at Vyvian. He looked peculiar and the girl felt like she at least needed to do something, so she stared at him. ''Look. I'll be fine. Don't worry. '' Then she added, whispering, as if it should not have happened, should not have been there: ''I'll be better off dead anyway..''

Engghaen

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Previous