Fated Paths [Hadrian]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Fated Paths [Hadrian]

Postby Rhuryc on September 2nd, 2010, 10:18 am

"Well. What fun is it without monsters, bandits, or bad weather?" Rhuryc barked out a laugh. It may have sounded like a jocular statement, but he was not toying. Whenever the man left the city he hoped for some epic engagement with evil forces, or even just a brush with a terrible torrent of a storm, something to test the mind and keep the senses sharp. While most people fled from danger, Rhuryc dove in without so much as considering the odds. Stupid, maybe, but useful for one that required the occasional distraction.

"I've been considering leaving Syliras for some time now. This city is stagnant, and you can only pound metal for so long before it becomes wasteful." He harrumphed as a form of punctuation. "If you are to return, let me know the date, I'd be happy to tag along; maybe even put a dent in some of those bandits, eh?"
Rhuryc
Honorific

Words: 466305
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2010, 7:22 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Fated Paths [Hadrian]

Postby Hadrian on September 2nd, 2010, 7:48 pm

Hadrian considered all this. He wasn't exactly a coward; he took great risks when the prize in question seemed worthy, but he didn't go seeking danger without a purpose. Generally when one left the relative safety of a settlement, danger came looking anyway.

"Well, there's probably more work in smithing here in Syliras what with the knights, but when I know my date of departure, I could drop by the Ironworks and just let you know... If you're still interested, great. If not, no skin off my teeth."
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Fated Paths [Hadrian]

Postby Leviathan on September 21st, 2010, 5:23 pm

Thread Award!

Rhuryc
Exp +1 Weapon: Sword, +3 Interrogation, +1 Philosophy, +1 Drinking, +1 Observation
Lore Lore of Auristics (basic), Lore of Zeltiva (basic)

Hadrian
Exp +2 Auristics, +1 Interrogation, +1 Teaching, +1 Philosophy, +1 Drinking, +1 Observation
Lore Reading and Understanding Auras (basic)

Additional Comments Hey guys, sorry for taking so long to get this done. Also, sorry I couldn't award too many points. As I'm sure you both know, conversational threads don't particularly earn a great deal of points. Anyway, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to PM me and we can work out a solution. Nice thread and keep up the good writing!
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Previous