Closed [Fighter's Pit] Kreig the Teacher, Part Duex (Millicent)

Kreig is again teaching someone, how will things turn out?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Fighter's Pit] Kreig the Teacher, Part Duex (Millicent)

Postby Kreig Messer on December 30th, 2013, 10:37 am

Kreig noted as he took a good look at her, were her muscle sore? Was there brief session to rough for her to handle? He pondered on this as he scratched the back of his head, mapping the tip of his right boot into the ground. Then came her request...the act that she wished to spar with him, he looked back into her eyes and grinned....he saw the hunger within, a hunger so familiar that he was startled by how much it reminded him of himself.

The young lass definitely did not look like the combative sport, a pretty and quiet little thing that many a boy would try to win her favour, someone they can dote upon And yet her eyes were like a hungry feral dogs He launched his fist forward in an open palm, stopping the blow inches away from her face " Maybe next time lass...quite obviously you are tired," He patted her head and ruffled her hair.

"Plus are you quite sure you want me as your opponent lass? I have another student who is likely more your level" He offered to her as he flexed his arms " But if you insist lass....I will fight you after you rest up"He flashed her a wild grin, he honestly wanted one himself....but he wanted a better challenge, not a tired pup
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Millicent on January 3rd, 2014, 7:28 am

17th of Winter 513
Millicent's jaw clenched and eyes squinted as her teacher suddenly struck at her. She however did not budge at inch. I must deserve it She assumed as her body tensed just before the blow. For a brief second, she stared at the open palm in confusion. Her body drooped as all her muscles relaxed. Feeling a small pat on the head, Millicent grinned back at her teacher.

That smile turned down slightly. In her minds eye she saw small black and white feathered bird. It head was tucked under a slate colored wing. Its breaths came slow and ragged as it slept. For a brief second it head slide out from under its wing and it shifted. Millicent's smile turned back to the matching mad grin. Yet at the same time she felt torn, like something was changing inside of her, or waking up

“I can not depend on the world being fair” She felt herself saying before she had thought about it.
Her thoughts turned to the scarred man she had ran into in the bathhouse and the thug she had fought right outside of it. Her hand drifted to her right eye and rubbed the area underneath it.”No one is going to stop just because they are better than me. “ The words hurt her to say. Her throat tightened and she dug her finger into her cheek. Her grin turned into a determined scowl.

“If don't fight for what I think is right, then who will?“ the words came out like water pushing through a damn. To her, they felt like glass tearing at her tongue as she spoke. Her fist clenched and she glare up at her teacher though her eyes where growing moist. “The knights and squires are goodpeople, but they can't be everywhere” Pausing she bit her lip and sighed. “So it does not matter if I am tired or weak, I have to be ready no matter what.”
Thank you so much Altaira for the post template.
Millicent
Player

Words: 65816
Joined roleplay: October 26th, 2013, 11:28 pm
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Kreig Messer on January 4th, 2014, 12:46 am

He listened to her words, nodding as the young lass made more and more sense. Indeed, the world was hardly a fair place, in a battle of life and death only naive fools would think their foe would abide to the proper rules. Fact of the matter is, there were no rules for combat, the only thing that mattered was who lived and who died by the end of it and things like morality judged how far the participants are willing to go for survival.

She was also right about the Knights not being everywhere, the their reach was indeed significant by the standards of the current era. As a squire himself, he felt that whenever the day came he would be chosen for a chance at knighthood and his , by his power and if the gods allowed it, successful attempt at it, he would see if he could be more of a wanderer rather than attached to any company.

He scratched his chin and shrugged, closing his eyes and raising his head as pondered just a bit more. If he were to be perfectly honest with himself, he was liking the girl even more now....though she seemed to be a timid sort. He opened his eyes and looked at her, then spoke "Alright lass, I'll give you a fight....on one condition" He smiled softly as he gently placed a hand on her shoulder, like a brother to his sister.

" Three days a week, every seven days, in the afternoons I'll give you a free lesson. I'll teach you and fight you all you want, but I want you to build up some muscle and if you come to me beyond the three days you will have to pay me the standard fee. Also I won't be around every day since I have my own duties." In a way, he was basically making her his apprentice, not simply a student. The girl was a wild animal, but unlike Kreig she didn't have the plentiful opponents he had back in Sun berth...Syliras was far more tamer and many of the fighters here in the pit might simply dismiss her..... and he couldn't have that, not one bit.
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Millicent on January 7th, 2014, 4:49 pm

17th of Winter 513
The girls mouth opened wide, then closed with a snapped, and opened and closed Her lips moved as if to form words but done came out. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath. It would certainly help me Her mind thought of shrinking coin purse. However she also thought about the man's shrinking coin purse as well. It seemed completely unfair of her to take his time. However his mention of other duties did make her stop tensing. Atleast this was not his only source of income.

Her foot shifted in the dirt. She did not want to refuse hime, but at the same time the deal favored her to much. It was not fair or “Hmmm, I have a condition of my own then. On days that you train me, I will cook for you.” Millicent offered feeling herself smiling again. “I can also offer you some massage treatments...though it will be somewhat limited in my room.”

“Actually that brings up a very good point. I have never introduced myself. I am Millicent Shepherd” She offered holding out her hand to him. “So you think it is possible to set up a consistent schedule? My work is pretty flexible about when I work, but it would be nice to know when you are available in advance.”
Millicent
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Kreig Messer on January 7th, 2014, 5:30 pm

Kreig found her facial expressions quite amusing, it was as if his offer was a slap to face...the type you give when something unbelievable is happening. Truth be told, he was indeed being quite too generous with his offer, but he liked the lass.... there was a monster lurking in there and he aimed to bring it out, he wanted to know what it was, he wanted to tame and make the girl stronger ' Can't leave her all alone after all, might go crazy at the wrong time' He reasoned to himself as he scratched his chin.

Then he had to grin at the girls offer, it was as generous as his own....perhaps more so, he wasn't quite sure. He didn't feel it necessary for her to offer, but then again he supposed that showed she was a good person....plus he didn't want to hurt her feelings ' Plus I grow really tired of the food provided by the Knights' Not there was anything wrong with the food of course, just that eating the same cooking by the same hands tends to get a little old.

He nodded to her then said "Alright then lass, I accept the free meals but I don't think I can accept the free massages..." Not that he was doubting the girls skills as a masseuse, but he knew full well that if he accepted having massages in her room....it would look really bad "The free meals are more than enough for a gent such as myself"

He then took a few steps back and took no battle position, he was quite prepared the way he was "Alright Shepherd, you wanted a spar, you'll get one. After this I will tell you my own name!" Kreig said, his friendly grin turning quite feral as he motioned his hands in a taunting motion, beckoning her to come to him.

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Millicent on January 8th, 2014, 3:45 am

17th of Winter 513

The beast inside of Millicent was still asleep, but it was beginning to stir. If Millicent continued to train with this man, then it was going to awaken it. Already she could feel its influence of over her growing. Part of her was not sure this was what she wanted. The same part fought to maintain her quite and shy nature. That side was losing fast.

Her own feral grin spread across her face to match her teacher. His taunt caused her clench her fist. Taking deep breath Millicent let her fist relax, she kicked off her shoes sending them off toward the wall. She focused on her fists, making sure the thumbs did not protrude. Without warning, she dug her toes into the soil she sprung forward. The quite side lost all resemblance of control. Pushing her legs as hard as the would go, she charged forward. Her eyes gave away her targets. They flickered first to the right biceps, then lower toward the triceps and elbow region.

Millicent was smart or at-least smart enough. She saw the correlation between muscle structures and targets he had showed her. Perhaps if she hit these areas, she could cause enough paint to stop any counter attack before it happened. Focus on the same muscle group She decided. If I damage the ligament, then it does not matter how strong they are

Pulling her fist back, she hesitated. She liked this man. She did not want to actually hurt him. Despite all her brave words, she pulled her blow off target. Even without action from the man, the blow was useless. Stupid, if you are going to fight, then fight. She scolded herself while preparing to throw a second punch.
Millicent
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Kreig Messer on January 10th, 2014, 10:02 am

Oh she was a quick, Kreig grinned at her excited movements, the feral grin suppressing her shy visage. Kreig could see her movements quite easily however, he could see just what she was about to do... what she planned to do. Her eyes looked at parts of his body rather than his body as a whole, a major weakness. All in all, she was simply inexperianced...time and effort would fix that, if it didn't then it made dimbulbs out of both of them....and Kreig was already enough of a dimbulb so perhaps there was no chance of that happening even further.

She aimed for the targets he showed her, the eyes betrayed that quite obviously, it would have been less so if it were only the movements of her body. He could move his hands quickly and with experience knock the fists way. Then came her second error, she hessitated... hessitation in the world of combat was a crime punishable by death, to be carried the moment the foe took that opportunity. A moment of hessitation, could create many oppertunites after all, the worse being the one previously mentioned. Kreig's hands darted forward, grabbed the young lass by her wrists and looked deep into her eyes. He could see it so clearly, she didn't think of him as enemy... she didn't think of him as opponent. Yes, a terrible mistake "I'm afraid lass, if you repeat those mistakes.... I might not be so gentle next time" Kreig said as he let go, jumping back and looked at her with a mocking grin.

He motioned his hands for her to come at him once more, ever so mocking it was. He was quite sincere with his threat, she asked for a real fight after all and he will give her that ' I'll hold back, but she won't soon forget the blow' After all, it would teach why she shouldn't hesitate at all.

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Millicent on January 10th, 2014, 3:50 pm

17th of Winter 513

Millicent bit her lower lip. How did he do that Her hand rubbed her wrist lightly. She could see him dodging her blow, or shifting his arm to block to blow. However she did not expect that her hand to pick out of the air like a lightly tossed rock. She clenched her fists and growled slightly. am I this bad?

Her mid raced to find out the mistakes she had done. It seemed to her, that his hands has moved with lightening speed, and had known where her fists where going to be. I hesitated She found the first one easy enough.The hesitation had given him the chance to grab her. I was not fast enough She missed the second one. It did not occur to her that her eyes had betrayed her.

Taking a deep breath, she looked over Kreig. He is not our friend, we don't know him She forced herself to visualize him as not her teacher or someone she liked. It was hard for her, and it took her half a chime to manage. Pretend he is uncle Was he first thought, but there where many mixed feelings there. She decided to treat him like a target.

Shifting back to a fighting stance, she dug her feet into the ground and kicked forward. Faster, Faster She chanted, trying to push her legs harder. The muscles burned and screamed, but she ignored them. Harder She demanded. While she tried to push even harder, her legs did not have much more to give. Maybe she was a little faster this time.

Her eyes still gave away her targets. Her eyes focused on his solar plexus, then to the chin. Her legs tensed as she go close to Kreig. Her knees bent, and she lunged forward, fist extended. To slow, it will miss Her eyes drifted to his groin. drop low and punch Her body had left the ground at this point and there was no changing her movement.
Millicent
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Kreig Messer on January 10th, 2014, 4:25 pm

"Oh...like that look in your eyes lass, you're getting it now aren't you?" Kreig told her in an irritably happy tone. Yes, she realized one mistake....indeed she did, she shouldn't hesitate. But the second, oh she woefully missed the second. He could see her targets, her eyes traitorous, overtly so. Even as she moved a little bit quicker, even if she was fast as lightning itself.... her eyes would always be a major downfall if she did not realize that. So basic it was pitiful... He shouldn't tell her then; she had to catch it just as she caught her other mistake.

Kreig simply rotated to the side and let her pass my, his hand slapped the back of her head... not gently, that was for sure. He was holding back, THAT was for sure. He felt like he was toying his prey, he did that occasionally... but right now he's desciplining his pup, she better learn her mistake.... else he'll humiliate here real bad...well not really...just humiliated...not the traumatizing type of course.

'I'm not a bad person after all... I hope' Kreig thought to himself, he certainly hoped his new student would realize mistake, he didn't expect to be in this fight although she did seem to be a quick learner. That would ease things quite quickly after all, the ability to learn diminished with age.... and he was going to teach her a lot before that happened.

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Millicent on January 10th, 2014, 5:03 pm

17th of Winter 513

“Look,....eyes” Millicent muttered and was hit with a sudden realization. Flashes of light sparkled across Millicent's vision, and she heard loud clap behind her ears. Instead of ducking, she stumbled forward and fell to a knee. Her hands reached up to hold the back of her head. She sat there for a tick just rubbing the back of her head.

How do I aim for a target without looking? She wondered, turning to face Kreig. Is that even it? She began to doubt if she had drawn the right conclusion. She figured there was only on way to find out. Blatantly she stared at his chin, and allowed her eyes to drift over several targets. Aim for the chin, and duck for a kidney shot she recited the plan in her head.

She approached slower this time. Keeping her head low, she walked toward Krieg. If he was watching her legs, here muscles tensed like she was going to spring again. Her eyes stayed on his chin, and she made as if to throw a punch. Then she pushed herself to the side and did a fight straight punch aimed at his kidney.
Millicent
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook

PreviousNext