Closed Stumbling into a stranger (Stefan)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Stumbling into a stranger (Stefan)

Postby Miu Lonewolf on January 26th, 2014, 12:02 pm

✯Miu✯
"I will find peace within the future, This is what drives me forward."

Winter 513 AV 48th: Miu groaned waking up that morning to the whines of Rowan wanting the fire lit, her stone and flint being about the most useful thing so far... She sat up pulling her coat closer, Only five hundred to go... ha. She thought glumly to herself as she stepped out into the tent to find Rowan digging for grass. "You're so hungry... Lets go into Riverfall to see what they got, huh?" she patted the mares back as she spoke softly to the sandy/cream and white patched pinto mare who snorted into reply, she had caught yet another rabbit and skinned it quite well the other night, with that new found pride she mounted the horse a bit more easily than before since she had been practicing hunting on horse back with her long bow and was low on arrows, having only ten out of her twenty left but many rabbit pelts in her pack she wore over her leather jacket over her long sleeve black shirt along with brown simple pants that ended with knee high brown leather boots. She also had in her possession a pair of black leather gloves and a white scarf that she now wore to keep her from getting frost bite out there.

She took the reins in both hands and dug her heels into the sides of her mare carefully and was soon off to get food as always in the day, she hoped to sell something or meet someone today and wondered if her Job application had been reviewed, with a shrug she got down after patting the panting mares side, her breath as well as Miu's coming off as steam. "Now lets see..." she looked around wondering where she was, "There has to be a business that sells food somewhere... Apples, Carrots, anything! aye?" she smiled at the mare, their eyes meeting as they walked along. Just when she found herself daydreaming she stumbled into a man then, They poor guy almost getting trambled by Rowan who was startled by her master falling atop some stranger. "Woah!" she jumped up instinctively pulling out her knife, it was sharp but not meant for combat; it being a eating knife. Uh... wrong weapon... she blushed slightly looking away as she stuffed her knife into her pocket trying to calm Rowan and get ahold of her reins, "uh... Sorry..."
Last edited by Miu Lonewolf on January 28th, 2014, 2:31 am, edited 6 times in total.
Miu Lonewolf
Lost Among Many

Words: 39707
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2014, 7:26 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Stefan on January 26th, 2014, 2:21 pm

“When I get the money, a new coat is in order... this cold is killing me...”
Stefan complained under his breath as he walked through the streets of Riverfall one morning, which where fortunately warmer than the nights on the city. With his hands inside his cloak, he became lost again on the city, while finding a place to eat. He cursed the fact that he didn’t had any place to store food in his house. And of course, he always got lost, even if it was for something as simple as getting food. Especially if it was for something as simple as getting food.

He only wore what he brought to the city when he arrived for the first time, and that didn’t help at all with the cold. At this point, he could have preferred being in Black Rock if that means being there in summer.

His train of thought was interrupted when a teenager girl with white hair fell on top of his. Before he could notice what was happening, she has pointing at him with a knife. “Great, I’m getting mugged...” he said to himself in an annoyed way, just to notice that he was being mugged with an eating knife.

Uh... sorry...” he heard the girl say while she calmed the horse that accompanied her.

“...You’re not really good at mugging, aren’t you?” he said jokingly, getting up from the snowy floor, laughing a little bit at the occurrence.
Stefan
Player

Words: 185497
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2013, 7:22 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Miu Lonewolf on January 26th, 2014, 5:59 pm

✯Miu✯
Miu watched him stand with the snow falling off him with a keen eye that seemed to watch his body language as he spoke, if this was sub conscious or conscious he would never know, "Ha, I was going to eat you with this knife but you look like a terrible dinner." She raised an eyebrow to the man wondering how Rowan spared him her hooves nudging the snorting mare slightly, "Bah. Rowan you're too nice..." With that she was clicking her tongue as she tried to steer the horse out of the icy spot that had caused both to fall while they weren't paying attention, "Do you happen to know where I can find Apples?" She watched him as she worked to move the still startled yet somewhat calm at the moment horse slowly, it seemed odd though... Why get Apples for the horse when you're that skinny?
Miu Lonewolf
Lost Among Many

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Stefan on January 28th, 2014, 12:39 am

Ha, I was going to eat you with this knife but you look like a terrible dinner.” he heard her say, and laughed a little bit. She had sense of humour, and he liked that. “Well, at least I got a laugh and a scare, so the day was not that bad...” he thought to himself, looking at the girl calming the horse.

"Do you happen to know where I can find Apples?" now that was an odd question, but he didn’t inquire any further.

“To be honest, I’m fairly new here, so I can’t tell you for sure... But I heard about a place called Corn...something. It’s a storage of some kind.” He paused “Or, if you’re really hungry, you could try to use that knife of yours, I’m actually really tasty! “ Stefan laughed a little bit, smiling “...Just being curious, I never saw you before, and believe me, I would remember girls with white hair... are you new here?” of course, he only said girl because he wasn’t really sure. Though she had fairly large canines and estrange eyes, Stefan often confused Kelvics with Humans, so he avoided that kind of talk until he was sure.
Stefan
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Miu Lonewolf on January 28th, 2014, 12:57 am

✯Miu✯

Miu noticed him eyeing her canines and looked away a bit eyes looking to the direction on her tent, "I've been here a few weeks..." she looked the man up and down curiously, becoming curious as to who he was. "uh yes..." she grew quiet staring at him like a deer trapped in headlights, she hadn't talked to many people and only snapped out of it when rowan snorted and took hold of her hair as if she were a patch of grass as if to say 'Oh come on, you've gotta be kidding me.'

Miu jumped down squatting on the tip of her toes grumbling, "Rowan! don't eat me!" she closed a grey eye patting down her hair when he spoke of her knife and hunger again, "Gah, I uh... I'm not hungry... she is!" she swatted at the mare who just shook her head.
Miu Lonewolf
Lost Among Many

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Stefan on January 30th, 2014, 1:35 am

He remained silent to let her speak, but she seemed confused, so he tried to say something, only to have the girl’s mare chewing on her hair, like it was some grass.

Stefan couldn’t help himself: watching the situation, he started to laugh, first softly, but then he couldn’t control the laugher. “By Rhaus beard!” he yelled as the laughter took out his breath, gaining some estrange looks from the bystanders.

“Oh, by the gods...” he said between laughs “That was great... my name is Stefan, by the way.” He smiled at her. “And well, you did make me laugh, so I guess it won’t hurt if I accompany you, right?”
Stefan
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Miu Lonewolf on January 30th, 2014, 2:18 am

✯Miu✯

Miu grumbled standing as she narrowed her eyes, "Don't laugh at me." she crossed her arms, head bowed as her cheeks started to redden, Rowan snorted trying to nudge her forward to get her attention but ended up making her bump into him. "Gah! Rowan!" She squatted again getting under the horse as if he would bite her head off. "I-It's not funny..."
Miu Lonewolf
Lost Among Many

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Stefan on February 1st, 2014, 5:55 pm

“Oh, it is funny!” he laughed more, whipping a single tear from his eye. “You sure got a feisty horse there. Must be a very interesting company!”

Even through the girl was embarrassed, he was enjoying himself. She did make him laugh, and that was something. He even almost forgot the incident with the knife... almost. That was something that he would have to try himself at some point.

“Lass, you did make me laugh” He said smiling “Come with me, we can find where the apples are, and perhaps I can offer you a drink?” he smiled at her, still laughing quite a bit.
Stefan
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Miu Lonewolf on February 2nd, 2014, 3:02 am

✯Miu✯

Miu grumbled a bit dusting herself off as she eyed the man before her with almost no interest it seemed but she was a good liar, she hadn't been around many people... she was jumping with joy on the inside to talk to someone and had to say yes! But... she wasn't one to show this, her eyes drifting away as she mumbled. "Sure... sure..."
Miu Lonewolf
Lost Among Many

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Stefan on February 3rd, 2014, 11:32 pm

Sure... sure...” she mumbled in an almost bitter tone. Stefan just shrugged; she probably wasn’t used to be with people... she seemed like the reclusive hunter type.

“Alright lass, let’s find the Corn place, shall we?” he said, still cheerful as always. “Well, I already know the name of your horse...” he said, keeping his distance from Rowan “But I didn’t quite got your name.”
Stefan
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Next